Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see anyone that shouldn't have been there," Becky said. "Do you, honey?"

"No, no," he said. "I didn't see anything I remember that was suspicious."

After Melody came Lee, Alicia, and Zoey as the bridesmaids. They all wore the same pink dresses and looked radiant. Then the Wedding March played and Pam came, escorted by her mother. They moved up the aisle while everyone stood. Clint stared at his bride like any groom. Then she was at his side. The ceremony was strange, involving prayers to weird gods, sipping sake, and only Clint saying vows to Pam. Rings were exchanged. They kissed, and then they walked down the aisle to everyone clapping.

The video ended.

"That's it?" I asked. "What about the reception?"

"Oh, we didn't film that," said Becky.

"You didn't?" I asked and then groaned. Of course not. If they were going to do anything illegal, they wouldn't want proof. "Pity. Were you at the reception?"

Becky frowned. "At the reception?"

"We just catered it," Tim said. "You could talk to Representative Murphy. She hosted them. She's good friends with Clint."

Something we knew. She was one of the reasons we had to be careful. Her and Representative Reenburg, another congressman Clint was friendly with. The pair had connections. We couldn't push things too far.

"Can we get a copy?" asked Sunny asked, her eyes shining with disappointment. It felt like another dead end.

"Sure," Becky said. "I hope it helps you find the killer."

To be continued...