In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofy Kazizi into a Shop Whore?

I smashed the YES button as she raised the sword to cut me down. I didn't care about how many crystals it cost. I didn't want her to hit me. She lifted into the air, gasping as she became a shop-whore like her mother.

A bimbo-shop-whore with a red bikini that barely covered her equally curvy body. She wasn't as thicc as her mother, but she had tits nearly as big and a cute ass. She moaned in delight as she landed on the floor. She threw the sword down, staring at my dick.

"Ooh, ooh, let me cleany you up, Mistery Customer, sir!" she gasped and dropped to her knees, her big boobs bouncing in her bikini top. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dirty dick.

I groaned as the eighteen-year-old bimbo-whore suckled on my dick. She moaned, her tongue dancing around the crown of my cock. Pleasure shot through me. I savored that delight, a big smile spreading on my lips.

She suckled hard on me. She nursed with all her passion on my dick. I groaned in delight as she bobbed her head, her braids swaying back and forth as she loved me. I groaned, my dick twitching in her mouth.

"That's it," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's really, really good. Just keep sucking on me like that. Polish my pole."

"Yesy yes, a goody bimbo-shop-whore polishes all the weapons," purred her mother. "And eats all the pussies. Ooh, ooh, let me eaty your pussy, honey! That'll make you squeal."

"Fuck, incest?" I groaned as the blacksmith's jaw dropped.

I bet he wanted to fuck his daughter. He would be able to now. That was the hot part. I groaned as the girl blew me while Nezzaka, her mother, knelt behind the cutie, ripped her bikini bottoms to the side, and started feasting.

Mother/daughter incest. What an absolute delight.

Kazizi moaned around my cock as she enjoyed her mother's mouth. I bet she was just having a great time having her mother lick her pussy. Nezzaka's eyes brimmed with delight as she feasted on her daughter's snatch.

This was even hotter than I could have imagined. I loved that hot mouth suckling on my dick. I groaned at the heat building and building in my nuts. The need to cum swelled and swelled as the bimbo-daughter blew me.

The bimbo-mother feasted with such passion. It was wild. The blacksmith watched on as my bimbos entertained themselves in the background. The pressure to erupt built and built. I groaned, my nuts twitching as the girl suckled hard on me.

"Suck that dirty dick clean, slut," I growled.

"Yesy yes," moaned Nezzaka into her bimbo-daughter's snatch. "You listen to Mistery Customer and do what he says because that's what goody shop whores do! And you wanna be good for your papa and sucky all the men's dicks who cum here and licky all the cunty holes you can. Like mine!"

The girl moaned around my cock, her tongue dancing around it as she polished off the sour flavor of her mother's asshole. This was exciting. My dick throbbed and twitched in the slut's mouth. The need to cum grew and grew as she suckled on me. It was a hot moment. I groaned, rising toward that wonderful moment.

Kazizi bobbed her head, suckling on me with all that she had.

"Fuck, that's it," I groaned, rising toward my orgasm. "I'm going to flood your bimbo-daughter's mouth. Just pump her full of all the spunk I got!"

The blacksmith nodded, his eyes burning with lust for his bimbofied daughter.

I smiled as the bimbo-dwarf suckled on my dick. The pressure grew in my balls. I groaned as I watched the mother feasting on the daughter's snatch. It was so hot to bimbofy them both. I loved it. My nuts twitched.

"Ooh, ooh, that's goody!" squealed Erotha behind me. "Yesy, yes, Cally! So greaty!"

I smiled at their passion as Kazizi nursed hard on my dick. She suckled with all her might, her dark eyes staring up at me. I gripped her pigtails, holding them tight as she nursed on me. Her tongue stroked over my dick.

"Fuck!" I snarled and erupted

I pumped her mouth full of my cum. Blast after blast of my jizz pumped into her mouth. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I grunted with each blast of cum. I loved the heat sweeping through me.

I groaned with each spurt. Each blast. Each wondrous burst of cum. It was an amazing rush. I loved the heat surging through me. I spurted into her mouth again and again. I loved every last second of that heat exploding through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, flooding her mouth with my spunk.

She gulped it down and squealed.

"Ooh, ooh, dronwy your mommy!" Nezzaka gasped.

I pumped more and more of my cum into the bimbo-slut's mouth. She gulped it down as she climaxed on her mother's face. What a delicious family. My cock twitched as I erupted one more time, savoring the heat sweeping through me.

I erupted one more time. The bimbo-dwarf nursed on me. She closed her eyes, whimpering as her mother kept feasting on her cunt. Kazizi tried to work out any last drops of spunk. Pleasure shuddered through me. I felt amazing.

"Damn, I love the incest," I said. "I have got to fuck your daughter while she returns the favor to your wife." I grinned at the blacksmith. "I'll buy a new chainmail shirt, too."

"Right, right," he muttered, watching it.

"Ooh, then you get to have more funny times fuckying us!" gasped Nezzaka. "How do you wanna do it? Do you wanna fucky me?" She grinned at me. "I'd loveyed it if you fuckyed me. You might even breedy me! Exciting, righty?"

"What?" her husband groaned.

"I want to fuck your daughter first," I said, grinning at her. "I want to hear her squealing as I fuck her cunt with my big dick. She can eat your pussy while I do that."

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna have my little girly girl eatying my cunty hole!" Nezzaka leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs apart. Her shaved pussy dripped with her juices. "Come and eaty me, Kazizi, while Mistery Customer fuckys your pussy!"

The bimbo-daughter ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Yay!" She spun around. "I wanna have my cherry all popped. That sounds like such goody fun!"

"Yep," I said as the daughter buried her face into her bimbo-mother's pussy.

The bimbo-dwarf gasped, her big tits jiggling. She trembled as she enjoyed her daughter's hungry mouth. The girl was licking and lapping. Just feasting on her mother's snatch with all that she had. It was a sight to behold.

I grinned from ear to ear at the sight. I loved it as dropped to my knees and lined up my cock to fuck her cunt. The blacksmith edged to the right as I pressed my cock into his daughter's pussy lips. Kazizi had such a tight slit.

I rubbed up and down her vulva, savoring the silky caress of her virgin cuntlips on my dick. I pushed into them, parting them and hitting her hymen. What a treat to deflower a virgin-bimbo. I gripped her hips and prepared to thrust.

Bitch growled and snarled behind me. She snapped.

The blacksmith jumped back away from my bimbos who were daisy-chaining behind me. Bitch had pussy cream spilling down her thighs. The blacksmith retreated to the counter, staring at the bimbo-werewolf.

"Good girl," I told Bitch. "My bimbos aren't to be touched by anyone but me."

"That's righty!" Anni said. "Ooh, ooh, Mint! Oh, Minty Mint, you're so minty! Licky me!"

"Sorry, sir," the blacksmith said, swallowing as he watched me deflower his bimbofied daughter.

I thrust against that resisting hymen. I loved how the membrane stretched and stretched. She squealed into her mother's twat, licking up all the juices. The mother grinned at me, her big knockers swaying.

"Ooh, ooh, deflowery my daughter so she'll be all flowery free!" the bimbo-mother squealed.

"Right!" I growled and thrust hard.

I tore through Kazizi's hymen.

She squealed into her mother's pussy as I penetrated into her virgin depths. Her silky cunt devoured my cock. I groaned as I sank to the hilt in her once-pure snatch. I stroked her sides while grinning at her mother.

I glanced at the blacksmith, saying, "Your daughter has a delicious pussy. You're going to love fucking her!"

"I n-never," he stammered.

"You will," I said. "Your two bimbo-shop-whores will be all over you when they don't have customers to fuck."

"Ooh, ooh, I just wanna fucky everyone!" Nezzaka squealed and threw her arms up into the air. She fell onto her back, her big tits heaving.

"Sounds like you have," her husband muttered.

I grinned and drew back my dick, Kazizi's tight pussy massaging my dick. I reveled in being in her as I thrust back into her cunt. I plowed to the hilt in her, savoring that hot pussy around my dick. She massaged me with her flesh.

I fucked her with force. I buried into her again and again, loving the way her cunt gripped me. She held me tight with that hot pussy. It was just amazing having her gripping me like that. I grunted, fucking into her hard and fast.

"Mommy! Mommy!" the bimbo-slut moaned into her mother's cunt. "He's all fuckying me!"

"It's so greaty good, isn't it?" whimpered Nezzaka. She gripped her big tits.

"So goody, Mommy!" Kazizi squeezed her snatch down on my cock. "And your pussy is all yummy and I lovey it and it's so much funny to licky your cunt! Ooh, ooh, I lovey this so muchy!"

I grinned at that. I pounded her with all that I had. I loved the way her pussy gripped me. She squeezed down on me. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. I groaned with each plunge of my dick into her cunt. I fucked her with passion.

I reveled in her pussy around my dick. She gripped me with that wondrous cunt. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast. My nuts slapped into her taint as she moaned into her mother's pussy. Nezzaka trembled, her head tossing.

"I'm going to cummy on my daughter's mouthy, hubby!" gasped the bimbo-wife.

"Yeah, bet you cum on lots of mouths," he muttered.

"So many!" she gasped. "Ooh, ooh, but our daughter's mouthy is special because she's a girly and has no beardy and lickys my pussy with such hunger and she's my daughter and I birthyed her and she's going to make me cummy! Yay!"

She trembled as she enjoyed what her daughter did to her. I was enjoying it, too. I fucked the bimbo-slut's deflowered cunt hard and fast, the pressure building and building. I was ready for another cum. Just a big burst of jizz into her snatch.

"Shit!" I groaned, hurtling closer.

The bimbo-dwarf licked her mother's pussy. She moved her head as the older bimbo shuddered on the ground. Those big and lovely dwarven milkers bounced. Nezzaka rose toward her orgasm. I could tell she was nearing to cumming.

"Ooh, ooh, that's my goody girl!" she gasped. "Such a greaty goody girl! Yay!"

Nezzaka gasped and bucked. She tremble as her orgasm swept through her. It was such a hot delight to witness. I loved it. My dick throbbed in delight as I buried into her daughter's snatch. Kazizi drowned in her mother's pussy juices.

"Yummy nummy good creamy!" squealed the daughter, her pussy clamping down hard on me.

She climaxed.

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I groaned, loving the delight. It was amazing having her deflowered snatch rippling around me. The virgin moaned into her mother's snatch, licking up all the cum as her pussy suckled at me.

I growled and buried deep and hard into her cunt. "Fuck!"

I spurted my seed into her. I flooded her pussy, the first man to ever bathe her cunt in jizz. I smiled at that rush. It was incredible having all that [pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned, the ecstasy rushing through my body.

Stars flashed across my vision. I loved this heat rippling around my dick. It was an amazing pleasure. I groaned as she suckled at me. Her twat rippled around my dick and worked out all the jizz I had in me.

"Fucking whore!" I groaned. "Your daughter is such a whore!"

"So's my wife," grumbled the blacksmith.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm getting all the cummies in my pussy!" the slut moaned.

I growled and spurted more and more of my jizz into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with all my spunk. It was an amazing moment. I felt incredible. She worked out every last drop of jizz that I had in my nuts.

I panted, savoring the rush of pleasure. I ripped my dick out of her cunt and stood. The jizz spilled out of her pussy and ran down to her clit. I loved watching my milky cum spilling out of her deflowered snatch. I opened her up.

My cock made her howl her head off. I felt so good.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy!" squealed the bimbo-daughter. "Looky at all the cummies in my pussy!" She scrambled up her mother and planted her pussy right on her mouth's face. "Looky, looky, so much cummies!"

"So much," I said, grinning at the sight of the bimbo-dwarf grounding her sloppy cunt on her mother's face.

"Ooh, that's yummy!" the bimbo-wife squealed.

"Man, your wife is a complete whore, isn't she?" I asked the guy and peeled off my chainmail armor. I handed it over to him. "You got something good to replace this."

"Yeah," the blacksmith said, glancing at his bimbofied daughter riding his wife's whorish mouth. The dwarf shook his head and turned around to find me something perfect for it.

He came back with another coat of armor. I liked the look of it. I handed over some coins for it as I watched the sight of the girl just riding her mother's face. She was gasping louder and louder, heading for her own orgasm.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy, I wanna cummy on your mouth!" squealed Kazizi. "Won't that be so greaty good?"

"Yesy yes, that'll be so great good. Ooh, ooh, just cummy on my mouth!" The bimbo-mother gripped her daughter's rump, holding tight to that ass.

"Okey-dokey, Mommy!"

Kazzi trembled as her father and I watched her reached that pinnacle of her delight. She threw back her head and squealed. She bucked on her mother's mouth, drowning the bimbo-whore in pussy cream. I grinned at the sight, knowing Nezzaka had already licked all my jizz out of her daughter's snatch.

The girl moaned and trembled, her big boobs heaving. They slapped together as she trembled through her incestuous rapture. My bladder was feeling full. I definitely knew where I had to relieve it as I watched the bimbo-daughter reach her peak.

"Oh, Mommy, that was so goody greaty!" the girl squealed. "Wasn't it, Daddy! Ooh, ooh, you look so hardy, Daddy! Let me sucky your dick!"

She pounced for her father, leaving her bimbo-mother dripping in pussy cream. The blacksmith tried to stop Kazizi, but she was a bimbo with a mission. She shoved up his leather apron, pulled down his pants, and swallowed his cock.

"Mmm, look at you," I said to Nezzaka. I shook my dick at her. "I got something for you. Something a cheating whore like you deserves."

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey getting what I deservey deserve!" she squealed and set up, her big milkers heaving.

Her husband watched, his hand sliding through is daughter's hair.

"Something your husband's going to be doing to you for being such a cheating whore," I said. "Now, say 'aaaaaahhhhh'!"

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Nezzaka moaned, opening her mouth wide.

I aimed my cock and pissed into her mouth.

"Yes," her husband groaned, savoring what is daughter did to him.

I grinned as I pissed in the dwarven bimbo's mouth. I flooded the slut-wife with my piss. She moaned in delight, gulping it down. Her head moved, my piss spilling over her face. I drenched her in yellow that ran down her neck.

Her big boobs quivered. I aimed my stream at those lush milkers and drenched the bimbo-dwarf in my piss. I soaked those tits, unleashing every drop of urine I had in me. The yellow ran over those lush mounds and down to her cheating cunt.

"I am going to piss all over you, whore," snarled the blacksmith as he fucked his daughter's mouth. He pounded her, glaring at his wife.

"You do that," I said, shaking my cock. "I need a new sword and set of claws for my bimbos. Plus, I think we'll see if we can modify some armor to make it sexy for Anni."

The blacksmith just nodded while his wife dripped in my piss. God, I loved the Bimbo App.

~ * ~

The next morning, I rolled 7 and rose up to 43 Magic Crystals. I should have done more bimbofying, but I was eager to go out adventuring. I had spent all but twelve silvers on upgrading the gear for my bimbos.

I leaned that whatever they wore, well, it changed. Morphed. Because sexy. Bimbos were amazing.

I was eager to track down this minotaur. The sun was rising as my bimbos and I took to the Blackmoss Forest again. One more quest in the area, then I was thinking of heading north. This was an island, and there was a fast continent to the north for us to adventure on.

But we needed money. I wanted to try and take the minotaur alive, but if we killed him, so be it. I just hoped there were some minotaur cows to bimbofy. I was also eager to reach Level 3. I was curious about what sort of abilities my bimbos would get.

Bitch sniffed before us, her tail swishing back and forth. It was peaceful once we were deep into the woods and leaving behind the farms. I was ready for any skirmishes with the monsters, but we must not have rolled any random encounters.

The day passed uneventfully.

I mean, I fucked Mint up the ass, pissed in Cally's mouth, and had Erotha suck my dick clean during the lunch breath, but nothing noteworthy. That was just having fun with my bimbos. We reached a place to camp and soon had dinner going.

I was ready to relax. I was getting used to this life. It was nice. I had my Bimbo App. I would rack up even more points. Maybe just go on a bimbofying rampage before leaving behind Narsi and heading over the Daggerpoint Mountains, across the Blistering Sands, and reaching the port of Tulan.

It sounded like a fun adventure.

This was the life.

~ * ~

Tsunade

My squad of bunny girls and I watched from the trees. The man had a prodigious appetite. He fucked his women outside the tent and in it. He dumped his cum into them all. We had to wait for him to be alone. We needed that chance, but he hadn't given us one since we found him late in the afternoon.

I was impatient to take him. I gripped the enchanted hood, waiting for a chance. The night fell. I posted Kimimi on watch as the rest of us settled down to sleep on the branches. Bunny girls, prized by slavers, had long learned how to hide in the depths of the Blackmoss Forest. No one could find us.

They didn't even give out quests to hunt us down any longer.

I dreamed of Mother Usagiko being young and beautiful. She would not die. She was the best and wisest of us. I smiled at her hopping through the fields, collecting flowers, just so happy thanks to the stranger's odd magical device.

A hand shook me.

I came awake to Kimimi's face hovering over mine. She pointed to the ground.

I looked over and blinked. There was the man. He was alone, naked. He stumbled to a tree, yawning. He urinated. He held something in his hand. The screen lit up. I smiled. The device. This was it. I nodded to the others. Akiko, Bikiko, and Kimimi were all ready to pounce. I pulled out the sack and moved to the branches around him. The others had their rope and weapons.

I waited for him to finish. He groaned, shaking his dick. He turned, stumbling bleary and half-awake back to the tent. I dropped from the tree and landed behind him. I slammed the bush over his head. He gasped only to go silent as the magic hit him.

He fell back into my arms as my fellow bunny girls tied him up. We trussed him onto our spear. Akiko and Kimimi lifted him onto their shoulders. He swung from his wrists and ankles, not moving. I snagged his magic device and slipped it into my pouch.

I didn't know how to use it. He would show us how or we would hurt him, but for now, we had to get him away.

We bounded off into the dark with our sleeping quarry. We had to move fast before his women woke up and tracked us. But we were bunny girls. No one could follow us when we wanted to be unseen.