I'm Coming! I'm Coming!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey guys," Cody said, turning to look at us. "We were, um, just looking for you."

Julia shuffled her feet, her face going red. "Hi," she said, clearly uncomfortable.

Quinn looked over at me. I could see the apprehension in her eyes. But instead of feeling angry or upset like I thought I should, I felt, oddly, numb. This should have been devastating. Heart shattering. My crush and my friend caught making out right in front of us. Instead, I found that I really, truly, didn't care. If anything, it was kind of funny. I fought back the urge to laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt," I said, picking up Quinn's hand. "Come on, let's give them some privacy."

*

"Wow," Quinn said, chortling as we walked down the dirt path, "I mean, that was..."

"Crazy, right?" I said. We were walking towards the front of the Faire, back to all the shops.

"I mean, he's so tall and she's so, like..."

"Not tall," I said.

"Yeah!" Quinn said, "Did you know they were?"

"I had no idea," I said.

"Me neither," Quinn said, then slowed as if the situation had dawned on her. "Shit Z, I'm sorry. It must have been sucky to see that."

"You want to hear something weird?" I said, "I'm actually, totally fine."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I thought I'd be all upset. But in the moment, it meant nothing to me. I guess, I don't know, maybe I talked myself into something that wasn't true? Or it was true then, but it isn't now? I don't know. I'm not doing a good job of explaining myself."

"That's OK," Quinn said. She was beaming and I couldn't figure out what had her so happy. Something about her smile warmed me from my head to my feet.

Suddenly, an older woman, impossibly skinny and dressed all in black, pushed her way between us. She was carrying a basket on one arm, stacked with silk, red roses.

"A flower for the young lovers?" she asked, shoving one of her wares in my face.

I started to explain that we were siblings, but I stopped myself. Instead, I reached into my little neck pouch and paid for the flower. I waited for Quinn to question me, or to at least be confused. Instead, she looked truly, epically thrilled as I handed her the rose.

The old woman smiled at both of us and skittered off.

"Today turned out OK, you know?" I said to my sister as I gave her the gift.

Quinn looked down at the flower, then up at me. She started to say something, but stopped, twisting the silk flower in her hands.

Something flashed in her eyes and before I knew it, Quinn's lips were pressed to mine. I was too shocked to react. The warmth of my sister's mouth spread down my neck, over my chest, and settled into my stomach like a glass of good brandy.

Surprise shifted to desire. And arousal.

Quinn stepped back a second later, her face flushed. "Sorry," she said, "I was just..."

I quieted her with another kiss.

Quinn leaned into me. Her tongue danced, dexterous against my own. Her thin arms wrapped around my back. Her perky chest pressed into mine. The shape of her so perfect against my body. Like two halves of a whole.

Quinn's hands went to my chest. She pushed us apart. The reality of where we were, what we were doing, flooded over me.

"Remember what I said before?" Quinn said, "About being drunk? I think I'm really drunk."

"Of course," I said. My body went stiff. Oh God. I'd kissed my sister. Not a little peck or even an accidental smooch. We'd gone full-on and there was no way we could take it back. And worse, she was embarrassed. Regretful. Blaming it all on the booze that, of course, had caused this awful, public, incestuous error.

"That's not what I mean," Quinn said, recognizing my remorse. "Sorry. The word thing isn't working for me right now. I had a lot to drink, and I think I would be happier not here. Like maybe back at the car?"

"What's at the car?" I asked stupidly.

"I'm saying I'm feeling off," Quinn said, "And I really need my big brother. To take care of me."

"You don't want to see the final joust?" I asked, still stumbling through the fog of my own obliviousness.

"Oh, I do," Quinn said, "I want to see it very badly. But not this one here at the Faire. You know what I mean?" She smirked at me saucily.

And suddenly I realized what my sister was actually saying.

"You're right," I said, "We need to go. Now."

*

We raced, hand-in-hand, out of the Faire, across the street, and back towards our car. Again, I thanked the gods that my sister had been late that day, forcing us to park in the very back of the lot. Sure enough, Pokey was there waiting for us, close by the trees, without another soul nearby.

Quinn tackled me as soon as we got to the car, slamming us both into the door panels so hard, I swore I heard rust flake off.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said, gasping between kisses.

"I know," Quinn said.

"It's so wrong," I said.

"It is," Quinn said.

Somehow, despite my sister's tongue stabbing my mouth and her hands crushing my ass, I managed to get the car keys out of my pocket and unlock Pokey.

We fell into the front seat. Slithered into the back. Our lips pressed together like they'd been glued that way. Our hands running over each other's bodies like starving creatures searching desperately for crumbs. You'd think it would be uncomfortable to make out in the backseat, but in that moment, it felt like a luxurious amount of space.

We didn't say a word to each other. We spoke volumes with every movement. Each touch and caress. A novel's-worth of barely contained emotions broke forth. Like a story told through interpretive make-out.

I didn't think about love. Or consequences. Only the urgency of our actions. The need and want uncontrollable as my sister and I reached for an intimacy so expressly forbidden yet implicitly desired.

Before I could reach for Quinn's top, she pulled it off for me. If there'd been a bra to her outfit, she'd ripped it off as well. I stared in awe at my sister's bare, tiny pink tits. So perfectly formed. She saw my reaction and gave them a playful little shake, just to see my eyes goggle.

I hefted her breasts in my hands. Put my mouth to her nipple and sucked, ravenous. I was so entranced by Quinn's boobs, I barely moved as she reached down to untie my rope belt. My pants and underwear were down to my ankles before I realized what my sister had done.

Quinn wrapped her hands around my aching erection; her touch was slightly cold but no less wonderful. I gasped into Quinn's mouth, and she snickered. I knew how to shut her up, though. I reached for the leather skirt and tried to pull. Nothing happened.

"Just lift it," Quinn said. I did as I as commanded, shoving the tight material up to her tummy. I tossed her panties into the same pile as my own bottoms.

My fingers found Quinn's warm furrow. Her pussy was small. Barely there. Just two tiny, chubby, coral lips gaping over the vertical bump of her clitoral hood. It made finding her hotspot oh so easy.

Now it was Quinn's turn to gasp. Her grip faltered on my dick. I forced her back against the door so I could watch my little sister react as I stroked her pussy. The design on her arm was nothing but a blue-green smear. Her makeup was a mess. Her braids were still intact, but her bun unfurled, and her brown hair splayed out like a halo.

Quinn moaned as I rubbed her. The acrid smell of her sex filled my nose. Her little titties, so wonderful, jiggled in perfect harmony. Her hips arced to meet my touch. Her chest flushed up to her neck.

I kissed my sister with abandon. Our poor car whined as it rocked back and forth on the grassy hill. If anyone did happen to come back here, there'd be no doubt about what we were doing inside.

Quinn spread her legs so wide, her one foot was up by my ear. She pushed my hand away from her. For a moment I faltered. Then she grabbed me by the dick and pulled me forward.

We kissed as our genitals touched. Ground against each other. Savoring the moment before that precious penetration. My cock nestled easily against Quinn's slot. Her dark pubic hair tickled at my tummy. I reached up for Quinn's tits again and she forced her chest forward. I felt the heat of her pussy, welcoming me. Begging me to slip inside like a warm shelter in a rainstorm.

My cockhead brushed Quinn's opening. Her hand shot down and grabbed my shaft, so tight I almost cried out in orgasm and pain all at once.

"Condom," she said. That one word shocked me out of my reverie. An ice bath in a warm bed.

Condoms, of course I had condoms. I kept a whole strip of them in my wallet which was currently right in my... dresser. At home. Dammit.

But that was OK because I also kept condoms in the glove compartment of my car which was... In a spot back at college. Waiting for me to come back from summer break.

Fuck!

"You don't?" I asked.

Quinn shook her head emphatically.

"But you're on the pill, right?" I asked.

"Sorta?" Quinn said, biting her lip.

"What the heck does 'sorta' mean?" I asked. Were there women in the 21st century who weren't taking birth control? I couldn't imagine that was the case.

"I'm on the pill," Quinn said, emphatically. "I have a prescription and everything. It's just... I haven't been able to find them? That's why I was running behind this morning. I was looking for my stuff."

"Well, that's OK," I said, "One day shouldn't make that much of a difference."

Quinn sucked in her lips but didn't say anything.

"Two days? Longer?"

"Two weeks," Quinn said. She saw my eyes go wide. "I know! I know! I got through my last period but when it was time start the new pack, I couldn't find it. I've been looking everywhere I swear. I'm starting to think I left them back at school."

Two weeks. Fuck. Even a lunkhead like me could figure out where that put us in my sister's cycle.

"I'm sorry," Quinn said. I swear she looked like she was about to cry again.

"It's fine," I said, "Not a big deal. There's lots of other things we can do." I kissed Quinn's neck. Down the center of her chest. Leaving a wet trail down to her pussy.

"I think it'll be OK," Quinn said. She pushed my head back and reached possessively for my cock.

"Quinn, no," I said.

"It'll be fine," Quinn said, "It should still be fine."

"Quinn."

"Seriously. I'm sure I'm safe."

We stared at each other for a moment. As if daring each other to do something dumb. As usual, I was the one to crack.

"I'll pull out," I said.

"Of course," Quinn said.

Look, I knew it was stupid. But my sexy sister was tugging on my dick, and I swear I could feel the heat of her desire drowning me. I was an arrow, already cocked and ready. And the target was right there.

We shifted ourselves. I rolled onto my back. Quinn climbed on top of me. The whole time, she kept my cock in her grip. Like she was afraid it might escape otherwise.

It was a bit of a contortionist act on that little bench in the backseat, but we were so motivated, we'd have found our way around an obstacle course if we thought it would get us laid faster. It helped that my sister was so tiny and lithe

Quinn sat over me. She'd kept her pointy ears and the bramble crown had stayed on her forehead. Her little tits hung over me begging to be sucked. The sexiest elf I'd ever seen.

It was like I'd been pulled into a fantasy place. An unreality. I was with this otherworldly being, the elven Eilonwy I'd only known from stories till now. Beautiful and powerful all at once.

She ran her fingers through my chest hair. I didn't remember when I'd lost my shirt, but it was long gone. She dragged my cock over her clit and wiggled her tiny butt. She giggled a bit to herself.

"What?" I asked.

"My brother's going to poke me in Pokey," Quinn said.

And the woman on top of me immediately shifted back to being my sister in an elf costume. I had to laugh. Is it weird that I preferred the reality of intimate, incestuous contact with my sister?

Quinn waggled her eyebrows. She lifted herself up at the knees. Placed my dick at her entrance. Slotted the head into place. Her eyes hardened. Her mouth thinned. My once-flighty sister became focused in a way that I'd never seen her. Determined.

She lowered herself down.

Slowly, inexorably, my bare cock slid into my sister's body. Her most intimate place. Something a brother was never supposed to see, let alone enter.

Yet we fit together like we'd been stitched that way. Created for that sole purpose. My sister's pussy just that little bit too small, surrounding me in only the most sensuous ways.

"fffffFFFFFFFUCK!" Quinn said, like letting out a long, slow burst of steam.

"You feel so good, Q," I whined.

"I know."

My cockhead had only barely slipped in. I held onto my sister's tiny hips, gasping for air. Overcome.

Maybe it was the lack of a condom. I'd never done it without one before. Or maybe it was the inherent wrong and right of our incestuous connection. Brother and sister together so perfectly broken. Or maybe my sister's pussy was fucking magic.

But I'd never felt anything like this. Wet heat swallowed my cock. Gripping, slipping ecstasy in one long, languid slide as my sibling and I became one.

Halfway down. Riling. Roiling.

"fuckthat'sbig," Quinn breathed. Rambling on to herself. "Slow. Go slow."

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"Little bit," Quinn said. She gave me a wide grin. Like she'd suddenly remembered I was there. "Good hurt. Just... getting. Used."

Quinn's breath caught. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Cute little mouth hung open. I felt her fingers tremble against my chest, like suffering a tiny seizure. Impossibly, my movements began to match hers. Our connection deeper than we could have imagined. Down to the nerves. The two of us began to shake in concert. Shudder.

Finally, my sister stilled. She grinned at me again.

"See, all good," Quinn said. She lifted her body up slightly, then started slowly settling again. Breathing heavy and squeezing hard.

All the way down.

The lips of my sister's little pussy kissed at the bottom of my shaft. My cock was gone, like the world's best magic trick. Except I knew exactly where it had gone. Could feel every centimeter of sensitive skin where my sister's snatch writhed around it.

Quinn leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. Ran her fingers through my hair. Her breasts pressed soft into my chest. She smelled like strawberries and fresh cut grass. The desirous driving pheromones of a woman mixed with the strangely familiar scent of my sister.

"It's all the way," Quinn said, "Inside me."

"Yeah," I said.

"You feel so good," Quinn said, "So right."

"You too," I said.

"Have you done this before?" Quinn asked.

"Yes," I said, "Few times." More than a few, but I wasn't going to start talking about other girls while I was buried in my sister.

"Is it always like this?" Quinn asked. "So sensitive? Sparkly? Raw?"

"No." I shook my head. It was never anything like this.

We stayed in place, connected. I waited for Quinn to start pumping up and down, but she held herself close to me, rocking her hips slightly. Gaining in speed. My sister rolled forward, pressing her clit against my pubic bone. It felt OK for me, even a bit painful from that angle. But for Quinn, it was clearly bliss.

My beautiful, brunette sister broke from our kisses, gasping. Her head lolled back. Tits pointed to the sky. Her nipples so taut they were like pink pinpricks. Her pussy rippled up and down my shaft.

The air filled her lungs, loudly. Then she steadied, still rumbling against me.

"You're fucking your sister," Quinn said, singsong, "You're fucking your sister."

"You're fucking your brother," I said.

"Are not!"

"Am too!" I looked pointedly to where our bodies were connected.

Quinn grinned at me, wickedly, sticking out her tongue.

"This feels really good, Z," Quinn said.

"I know," I said.

"Like, really really good. I'm a little scared. I'm not going to want to stop."

"It'll stop," I said, sort of a warning. I was still very much aware that I remained very much bareback in my sister's very much unprotected twat.

"Yes, but..." Quinn twisted at her braid, "Then we can go again? Right?"

"Sure," I said.

"At least a couple of times," Quinn said, "Till we get tired of it."

"I don't think I'm ever getting tired of this," I told her.

"Me neither. That's what I'm worried about."

"We'll figure it out," I said. As if that was something that could happen. Like there was a solution to the fact that I was committing to sex with my sister.

Quinn grinned. She started rocking back and forth on me.

"Fuck that feels nice," she said. She rose up, back straight. Her brown hair even wilder. Those pointy ears and that bramble crown. Tiny breasts dappled with pink marks where I'd kissed and squeezed. "You feel amazing."

I could only stare, agape, as my sister undulated over me. She reached down for her clit and started to rub it with her fingers. Weirdly, jealous, I pushed her hand away and felt for her clit, myself. I found the little nub and stroked back and forth with my thumb.

"My brother's dick feels so big inside me," Quinn continued, "Fuck. Like it fits there. My sibling's super stiff cock. In the back seat. Our car. We were back here when Dad drove us to Disney, remember?"

"Yes."

"And now we're in the backseat. Again. You and me. Totally different. Kinda the same."

Quinn writhed on my dick. It seemed the more I rubbed my sister's clitty, the more she spoke.

"There's so many people out there. Our friends. All of them could come by at any second. Catch us. See. But we're not stopping. I'm not stopping. God, it feels so good! I didn't think it would feel this good."

Again, I fell into the intoxication of following my sister's thoughts. Tumbling deep and dizzy.

Quinn made a loud hiss like she'd burned herself on the stovetop. Her body stiffened. Her hand shot down and covered mine, holding me against her slot. She shook, then fell forward. Giggled.

"So good," she whispered. Her lips brushed mine. Hair covered us both like a curtain. I ran my free hand up her flank, feeling that oh-so-feminine curve of waist to shoulder. A perfect mathematical arch. We were doing something wrong. Sinful. And yet the perfection of my sister's body made me truly believe in God.

Quinn stayed frozen over me. Elbows locked and legs stiff.

"I keep... cumming," she said. Eyes rolled back. Lips trembling. She sucked in her breath and bore down. I felt a warm gush trickle down my balls.

Finally, Quinn fell forward.

"All done," she said, then made a little gasp as another orgasm snuck up on her. "OK. OK. All done this time. Swear it."

"You alright?" I asked, only slightly teasing.

"Oh yeaaaaaah," Quinn said. She giggled as she picked herself up. "Want more."

"You sure?" I asked.

"You haven't, you know? Gone?"

"No," I said, "Trust me, you'd know it if I did." Honestly for all Quinn's ministrations I was feeling fine.

"Hold on a little more," Quinn said, "I can feel a big one. Building. Just stay with me. K?"

I nodded. Quinn sat up. She started to roll her body again, but she fell forward. Exhaustion overwhelming her. She made a frustrated whine. I knew, in that moment, what she needed.

I grabbed my sister by the shoulders. Flipped us both over, roughly. Her head smacked against the door. She grunted in pain but didn't complain.

Now I was on top of my sister. Her legs spread lewdly around my waist. Her eyes this wonderful mixture of worry and hunger. I waited for her to say something, to grumble about my taking control. Instead, Quinn just nodded at me. Knowing.

I pumped her, hard. Long, powerful strokes from tip to root. Glorifying in every glorious bit of my sister's tight, slippery snatch. Her little body beneath mine.

Quinn gasped. She grunted with every thrust. It was all so perfectly wonderful. Fucking with an abandon I'd never experienced. Making love in a way that made it clear I'd never made love before. Not truly.