Husband's Best Friend - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continued conversation between Rob and Tim left Becca in a strange limbo. She wanted to listen in, but was also consumed by her desire to prove herself to Rob. She pushed down her annoyance and focused on her task. She cupped his balls and massaged them as she sucked him with all her might.

"Just good?" Rob asked, and Becca could tell he was trying to pry more details from Tim. 

"Well, I mean it's good, don't get me wrong." Tim responded hesitantly. "But she doesn't actually... swallow."  Tim faltered.

What the fuck? Becca thought.  I don't swallow so I'm not that good at it?  For a brief moment, Becca considered standing up and facing her husband, give him shit for his comments. Instead, she sucked harder on Rob's shaft. She felt his hand on the back of her head, and she closed her eyes, focusing solely on the sensation of his cock filling her mouth.

Don't swallow, huh? she thought indignantly, now upset with her husband for not only sharing such details with his friend but that he apparently was not satisfied with what she'd been giving him.  Let's see if I swallow, she thought as she gripped Rob's balls tighter and sucked harder, trying to extract every last inch of him into her mouth.  Maybe not for you, she thought, but Rob is about to find out I'll swallow.

Rob let out a low groan as she took him deeper, his hands grasping at her hair. Becca could feel his orgasm building, could taste his precum leaking into her mouth. She got lost in the moment, lost in the sensation of him filling her mouth, and began to bob furiously.

"What?" Tim asked, perhaps in response to Rob's audible groan. "I mean, I'm sure lots of girls don't swallow, right?" he now sounded as if he needed to defend his wife.

Rob shrugged, his cock throbbing in Becca's mouth. He pulled her head back by her hair and let his cock pop out of her mouth with a wet sound. Becca looked up at him, her look a mix of both fury and hunger.  Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"I mean, I guess some girls maybe don't swallow," Rob replied, glancing down at Becca. "But none that I've ever been with."

He grinned before shoving Becca's mouth back over his glistening cock.  She let out a soft gag and prayed it hadn't been loud enough for Tim to hear.

Rob's grip in her hair tightened as he pushed himself deeper down her throat. Becca's eyes were watering, her mascara smudging down her cheeks as she fought to keep her composure and remember to breathe. She had to admit, a part of her got off on this power dynamic, the sheer depravity of what she was doing.

"I mean, the really slutty ones LOVE to swallow," Rob continued, his voice dripping with arrogance. "They almost beg for it. Some women," he continued, as if sharing a secret with Tim. "They don't do it for their husbands.  But when they're with some other guy, they turn really filthy.  They can't get enough of it, desperate to take every last drop to prove themselves to you."

Becca's anger boiled at Rob's words but she tried to remain focused on not gagging.  Rob's grip pulled her tighter against him and she could feel her nose now grazing the hair against his abdomen. She rolled her tongue around his shaft, tasting the saltiness of his precum, and feeling him throb in response. She tried to pull her mouth away, desperate for air, and looked up at him with pleading eyes.  But Rob wasn't looking at her.

"Well, I can't say I've ever had one of those girls," Tim laughed.

"Well, that's a shame, buddy," Rob said. "But hey who knows, maybe Becca will come around.  She may just need the right encouragement." Rob said with a wink toward Tim.

Becca suddenly felt his cock begin to throb in her mouth and she could feel the first spurts of his hot, sticky load hitting the back of her tongue. She wanted to pull away, but Rob's grip on the back of her head was too strong.  She felt rope after rope of his hot, sticky cum filling her mouth and spilling down her throat as she fought the urge to gag. She struggled to swallow it all as he continued to unload into her.  She opened her jaw just enough to let some of his cum seep down her chin, several globs landing on her chest.

Finally, he pulled out of her mouth with a wet popping sound, letting out a satisfied sigh. She looked up at him, her eyes full of anger and disgust. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She was humiliated, embarrassed, and furious.

"Listen I'm beat, we should probably turn in," Rob said.  Becca heard Tim's stool scrape against the floor as he rose to his feet.

"Yea, good call," Tim responded.

"Here, I've got that," Becca heard Rob say and she saw him lean across the island counter and take Tim's beer bottle.

"See you in the morning," Tim said and Becca heard her husband's footsteps retreat down the hallway.

Becca remained on her knees in front of Rob, feeling humiliated and cheap. She could still taste his semen in her mouth, sticky and salty.

"How dare you!" she spat at him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "How dare you do that to me with my husband in the room!"

Rob shrugged, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

"I told you, Becca. You just needed a little encouragement."

Becca got to her feet, her legs trembling.  She glared at Rob, her heart pounding with anger. She couldn't believe what he had just done. She couldn't believe she had let him do it. Her eyes narrowed.

"Encouragement? You call that encouragement?!" Becca hissed at Rob, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth to clear away the remnants of his cum. "You degrading me and almost getting us caught by my husband? Fuck you!"

Rob merely shrugged, his expression one of smug satisfaction.

"Oh come on, Becca. I think we are past the point of you pretending you don't enjoy it. I could feel how hard you were working to prove yourself. And honestly, it wasn't too bad." he grinned.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close.  She could feel her tits press hard against his chest and felt her nipples ache.  She realized right then just how wet she was. How her pussy tingled, aching to be filled.  She looked at Rob with fire in her eyes.

"And don't pretend you don't like the humiliation, Becca.  You love being treated like a slut.  You're so bored with your vanilla sex life that you're just begging to be used.  And so that's what I'm going to do for you, Becca.  Not what I'm going to do TO you, but what I'm going to do FOR you.  I'm going to make you my fuck toy.  I'm going to use you when I need to get off and you're going to love it." Rob's voice was firm and commanding as he spoke these words to Becca, and she felt a hot shiver run down her spine at the thought.

Her face was burning red and she was furious but knew he was right; there was some part of her deep down that wanted this, that wanted to be used and degraded and humiliated.

They stared each other down for several moments before Rob finally let go of her.  

"Ok, off to bed," he said dismissively, slapping her hard on the ass.

"Oh, and I know you're dying to get fucked," he continued, his fingers grazing the front of her underwear and feeling the wetness seeping through. "But, it's probably best if you don't sneak into my room, at least not tonight. I've got an early morning and really need some sleep.  Maybe I will let you tomorrow night." Rob winked at her then turned and headed for his room.

Becca stood rooted to her spot, feeling absolutely stunned. Her mind was racing with a mixture of shame, anger, and arousal, leaving her feeling completely confused and on edge.  Had he just given her a repeat of the night before? After she'd been so humiliated and swore never again. That fucking asshole! she thought.  Her hands were trembling and she felt tears well up in her eyes.  Yet there was simply no denying how fucking turned on she was.

She could feel it throughout her entire trembling body - the stiffness of her nipples, the tightness of her vaginal walls, and the dampness of her panties. 

At that moment she may have actually gotten down on her knees and begged Rob to fuck her if he'd still been in the room.  Would have screamed as he made her orgasm, not caring if Tim heard them, to show him she was in fact a great fuck and he was lucky to have her.

She hurried down the hallway to her bedroom and closed the door loudly behind her.  Tim was in bed already and turned, startled by the slam of the door.

"Where were you?" he asked.

Becca said nothing, but crossed the floor quickly peeling off her clothes as she went.  When she shed the last of her clothing, she yanked the sheets off of her husband and climbed on top of him.

"Jesus, is everything ok?" Tim asked, taken aback by her aggressiveness.

Becca still said nothing as she straddled him and reached down to fish his cock out of his underwear.  While he wasn't fully erect, she could still feel the heat of it and it began to stiffen quickly as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Baby, what's going on?" Tim asked again, more urgently this time, as she started moving her hand up and down his shaft, covering the head of it in the wetness from her pussy.

"I'm horny as fuck," she replied bluntly, her hand still working his cock while she rubbed her slippery clit with the head of it. She leaned down and captured his lips in a fierce kiss, her tongue demanding entry into his mouth. Tim hesitated for only a moment before opening his lips, allowing her to explore his mouth with her tongue. 

Becca knew how risky it was, that it was almost certain her husband would recognize the unfamiliar taste of cum still coating her mouth.  But she didn't care.  She felt driven by her humility from his words in the kitchen, insinuating her oral skills were average at best and how she didn't swallow.

Well, she'd swallowed tonight, hadn't she?  And she wondered just how he liked the taste of it now that she had.  How would he enjoy the musky, manly flavor of his own best friend on her tongue? It turned her on, that thought. That it was her now humiliating him, much as she had been humiliated by his best friend just minutes ago.

She ground her hips into his, feeling his semi-hard cock grow stiffer and stiffer in her hand. She reached down and lined his cock up with her entrance, then plunged herself down onto him in one swift motion.

"Fuck!" Tim cried out, grabbing onto her hips as she started to ride him. "What's gotten into you?"

She looked down at him, her eyes wild and filled with lust.

"I told you, I -- need -- to -- get -- fucked," she grunted loudly, each syllable matching the rhythm of her bouncing on his cock.

She could feel her husband's hands grip her hips, driving her harder onto his shaft. Her clit was aching, her pussy drenched with wetness as she moved in a frenzy of lust. She leaned down, planting her hands on Tim's chest as she rode him. She could feel the muscles of his chest contract beneath her hands as he thrust upward into her.  

"That's it, baby, fuck me!" she cried out.  She didn't care how loud she was. In fact, she wanted to be heard, she decided. She wanted Rob to hear her screaming and moaning her husband's name. She wanted him to know that she didn't need him, that she was more than happy with her sex life with her husband.

As she rode Tim, she realized no matter how turned on she was there was still no way she was going to be able to cum without some help.  Frustrated, she leaned over to the nightstand and Tim's cock slid out of her with a pop.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a groan.

Becca ignored him and pulled her vibrator from the drawer, then remounted his cock.  It slid inside with ease and she realized how little she felt it.  She wanted something to fill her up, to stretch her so wide it made her scream.  But that wasn't what she had to work with, at least not tonight.

She turned on the small vibrator and pressed it to her clit. She moved it in time with her thrusts on Tim's cock, adding an extra layer of pleasure to the mix.

"Fuck, baby, that feels good!" Tim cried out.

Becca didn't answer. Instead, she increased her pace, her hips moving in a feverish rhythm as she rode Tim's cock. She reached down and pinched her own nipples, feeling the sharp pain as she twisted the hardened buds. She cried out in pleasure, her orgasm building inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, the sound echoing through the room. She felt Tim's hands slide up her torso and squeeze her swaying breasts, and she let out a loud moan at the feeling.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Tim cried out, his hips bucking up into her as he suddenly spilled his load deep inside her.

"Nooo, fuck, not yet, baby!" Becca pleaded.  She closed her eyes tightly and urgently tried to imagine something to send her over the edge, to make her orgasm quickly before her husband's erection subsided.

She thought of Rob and the way he had dominated her in the kitchen. How he had made her swallow his load like a good little slut. She imagined it was his thick, long cock sliding in and out of her pussy while her husband stood in the doorway and watched in horror, pleading for her to stop.  But she wouldn't stop, she needed to feel Rob's thick cock make her cum.

The thought was enough to finally send her flying over the edge and her entire body began to convulse.

"Yes, Yes!  Fuck meeeee!" She wailed, her pussy clenching down onto Tim's semi soft cock as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

She finally let out a loud sigh and slumped down onto Tim's chest. Tim wrapped his arms around her, panting heavily.

"Fuck, babe, that was amazing," he said, still trying to catch his breath.

Becca said nothing, she just laid there with her eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She could feel Tim's softening cock still inside of her, and she missed the feeling of him being hard. She was already craving more, craving that feeling of being completely filled up.  She felt guilty for her disappointment, but it was undeniable.

It was wrong of her to desire any other man let alone her husband's best friend over him. But she couldn't help it. Something had come over her since she'd been with Rob.  And it wasn't just how good the sex had been.  It was the way he treated her.  Like a piece of meat, there simply for his pleasure.  Becca didn't understand why it was having such an effect on her, she'd never before thought of herself as being submissive like this.  Or that she would have not only tolerated someone treating her so demeaningly, but that she would actually enjoy it.

She finally rolled off of Tim and laid beside him, still breathing heavy and glistening with perspiration.  Tim propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at her, softly wiping strands of her damp hair from her face.  He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It felt different this time, tender and loving.  She remembered their passionate kiss moments ago, how she'd forced her tongue into his mouth and wondered how he couldn't have noticed the different taste.  Even now, she could still taste Rob and she knew his scent had to still linger on her breath.

"That was incredible," he whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. "I think it is safe to assume our new roomate heard you though," he added with a chuckle.

"Let him hear," she said boldly, surprising even herself.

Tim raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.  Instead, he just leaned down and kissed her again, this time on the forehead. 

"I love you," he said then turned over to fall asleep.

Becca stared at the ceiling, her thoughts racing. She had to pull herself together, regain control of this situation.  She couldn't continue letting Tim's friend treat her this way; she couldn't continue to cheat on her husband, period.  This was not who she was.  Or at least not who she'd been, she thought.  It was all so confusing right now.  

After laying there lost in emotional anguish for almost a half hour, Becca's eyes finally closed and she drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

The dreams that came were vivid and disturbing. She dreamed of Rob, bigger than life, looming over her with a smug grin as he commanded her to worship his cock. She dreamed of obeying him, pleasuring him with her mouth until he came, covering her lips and chin in his hot, sticky load.

She dreamed Tim was on the other side of a glass window watching them and yelling for them to stop but them unable to hear him.  Her smiling at him, in spite of the pain and torment on his face, almost reveling in his humiliation.  She imagined herself carefully cleaning the cum from his best friends cock with her tongue, never breaking eye contact with her husband as she did so.  And finally she dreamed that as she did all of this, her husband's pants were around his ankles and his cock stood harder than she'd ever seen it.

That is when Becca sat straight up in her bed, awaking with a soft gasp.  She looked down at her husband but he was still sleeping soundly.  She laid back down and slowed her breathing. 

As she struggled to push the scenes of her nightmare from her mind, her hand unconsciously slid down across her abdomen and into her underwear.  She wasn't surprised to find her pussy was drenched with arousal and she began to slowly circle her finger around her clit, trying hard to remember every detail of her dream.

12