Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered around her fingers.

She ripped them out of my mouth and held up her foot. She wiggled her toes. "If you don't want me to say anything, then you better start making me happy."

My eyes widened. "You can't want me to do... to do... You're my daughter!"

"Ryan's your nephew. Your sister's son. I mean, that practically makes him yours. And you don't mind him cumming in you. So incest really isn't a problem for you, is it, Mommy?" She wiggled her hips. "So get on your knees, kiss my foot, and maybe I won't tell."

"Maybe?" I asked.

"I won't tell in the next five minutes," she said. Her toes wiggled as she held up her phone. "Otherwise, I have Dad and Aunt Carol's numbers here ready to go. Just one call to let them know what you're doing while sunbathing. I mean, why don't you ever go when Aunt Carol's around? She mentioned it to me the other day."

My cheeks burned. "Please, I can give you a greater allowance."

She shook her head.

"I can... I can convince your father to get you that car you want."

She smiled and wiggled her toes. It was such a sadistic grin. Danni was getting off on making me squirm. My cheeks burned. I knew this would be the start of something that I could never stopper up again. This would change everything between us.

I swallowed, staring at her toes. She had painted her toenails a deep scarlet. She had dainty feet. I shuddered. She had to be bluffing. She didn't want to break up my marriage and create all sorts of problems, right?

"Okay, I'm calling Aunt Carol," she said, turning her phone around to let me see she was, indeed, ready to call her. "Unless you kiss my foot in five... four... three..."

My knees bent.

"Two..." She smiled as I kissed her toes. I shuddered at the act as she smiled down at me. "See, that wasn't hard, Mommy. Mmm, kiss my other toes."

I shuddered and lowered my head, my red hair swaying around my face. I kissed her toes again. She had me. My little bitch of a daughter had me. Such anger swelled in me at her and at myself for being so weak I let my daughter take charge.

"That's so wonderful, Mommy," she purred. I stared up at her, noticing the pronounced camel toe. Her pussy lips were completely outlined by the pink fabric. "Take off my hot pants."

I shuddered as she wiggled her phone down at me, my sister's face on the caller ID. She just had to hit that green phone icon and ring her. I glared at my daughter and shot my hands to the waistbands of her short shorts. I yanked them down.

Beneath, she wore no panties. No wonder she had such a prominent camel toe. My daughter's shaved twat came into view, a landing strip of strawberry-blonde hair leading to her dripping folds. The tart aroma filled my nose.

"That's it, Mommy," she purred. "Pull them down. Then you know what to do. You're a horny mommy. I bet cock isn't enough for you. You need pussy, too!"

I shuddered at her words. She was so... so... bratty.

I pulled down her shorts to her feet. She slipped them out, her crimson-painted toenails flashing past my face for a moment. She spread her legs wide, her tight slit on display. Her pussy lips parted just enough of her pink depths to blossom.

I shuddered and took a deep breath. I had never done this before. I had never licked pussy. I hated this strange excitement that wreathed me as I pressed my head up between my daughter's thighs. I nuzzled into her folds and... and...

Tasted my daughter's forbidden cunt.

She had a tart flavor, different from my tangy musk. I had tasted my pussy on the lips of my lovers. The ones before my husband, his lips, and, of course, Ryan's. This was different. This wasn't my cunt. It was my daughter's. This was even more wrong than sleeping with my nephew.

My pussy clenched, more of his cum spilling down my thighs as I had to do this. She held the phone in her hand. She pointed it down at me. I had to lick her. I had to stroke my tongue through her folds and do what men had done to me in the past.

I had taught Ryan how to eat my pussy. I knew what to do. I suckled in a deep breath through my nose, breathing in her tart passion, and licked my daughter. My tongue stroked from her taint to her clit, gathering up her juices.

"That's it, you naughty mommy!" Danni cooed.

CLICK!

I blinked from the strobing flash. She just took a picture with my face buried into her pussy lips. I shuddered at that. She had real proof now. I glared at her as I licked her pussy again. I had to keep eating her now.

"Ooh, I bet Dad would love that shot," she said. "We don't have to say whose pussy it is, do we? Well, if you do a good job and really make me cum, Mommy."

I shuddered and licked at her pussy with more enthusiasm. I stroked through her folds. Her taste was... growing on me. That tart passion soaked my taste buds. I shuddered as I licked and lapped at her, my pussy clenching.

She shuddered on me, smiling down at me with such a smug look in her eyes. She enjoyed this. She enjoyed it so much. She wiggled her hips from side to side as I thrust my tongue into her snatch and swirled it around in her.

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned, grinding her snatch on me. "Ooh, ooh, that's just perfect. You're such a good mommy-whore!"

I shuddered as my tongue fucked in and out of her pussy. I loved the way that she squeezed her twat around my pussy walls. I was so angry at her, and yet I was enjoying eating her pussy. She was telling me what to do. Ordering me around. I was in so much trouble.

And that was... exhilarating. Like fucking Ryan. It was so dangerous. So risky.

So... naughty.

I tongued my daughter's pussy with even more enthusiasm. I licked at her as she moaned. Danni ground her tart cunt on my mouth. Her juices spilled down my tongue as she smiled down at me. She peeled off her top, exposing her small breasts. They were little A-cups that barely jiggled as she moved.

She smeared her pussy across my mouth as my tongue stroked over her lips. This was so wild. I groaned into her cunt, my sloppy cunt burning. I couldn't believe this was happening. That my daughter had dominated me.

"That's it," she purred. "Mmm, you're going to be my little mommy-slave, aren't you?"

I whimpered at her words.

"That's right," she purred. "oh, yes, yes, my dyke-mommy-slave. I love it. Eat my pussy. Ooh, I am going to drown you in my cunt cream. You want that, don't you?"

I hesitated before whimpering, "Yes!"

"Such a horny mommy!" She smiled at me with such a wicked gleam in her green eyes. She smeared her cunt on my face as I tongued her with such passion. She shuddered as I did that. "Ooh, yes, yes, just devour me. I'm so close."

I flicked my tongue to her clit, wanting to drown in my daughter's pussy juices. I craved that so much. I stroked over her bud. She whimpered as I did that. She trembled as my tongue flicked around her pearl. I polished it.

My lips latched onto her bud. I loved having mine suckled on. My daughter moaned. She did, too. She squirmed there as I nibbled on her clit with my soft lips. I gripped her rump, her small boobs quivering over my head.

"Mommy-slut!" she purred. "Oh, that's it. Yes!"

Her pussy juices gushed out and bathed my lips. I licked and lapped at her. I tongued her with such hunger. I stroked through her folds and lapped at her with all that I had. Her cream spilled over my mouth as she howled out her pleasure.

"You naughty, wicked mommy-whore!" she cried as her tart juices spilled over my lips.

She bucked on my face. I licked and lapped up all the cream I could. I savored her taste. It was so wonderful to lap up all that pleasure. I stroked my tongue through her folds, out of control with lusts right now.

My big boobs jiggled in my blouse, the cum sticking my breasts to the cloth. I shuddered, loving that my nephew had drenched me in his jizz while my daughter soaked me in her pussy cream. I was such a wicked mother and aunt.

Such a whore of a wife.

"Oh, my naughty mommy-slave," she purred. She stepped back, panting.

So was I. I gulped down air as she swayed there. She flicked her tongue over her lips before studying me. I trembled there, more cum running down my thighs. My nephew had pumped me full of so much of his wonderful jizz.

"Get naked, Mommy," she purred. "I want to see you in all your glory, slut!"

"Yes... Danni..." I said, out of breath. I rose and pulled my sundress over my head. The cloth peeled away from my breasts. Dried cum drifted from me. My daughter smiled at the sight of my big boobs coming into view.

"God, did he cum on your tits, too, Mommy?" she asked. "Is Ryan's cock that big?"

"He's huge," I moaned, the cum spilling out of my pussy. "Biggest I've ever had."

"And that's saying something since you're a big whore, aren't you?" My daughter grinned from ear to ear. "I bet he's bigger than my strap-on."

"Strap-on?" I asked.

"Yeah, the one on the couch that I'm going to fuck you with." She pointed. "Is that fleshy dildo bigger than my cuz's dick?"

I glanced at the couch and blinked at the big, fleshy dildo that lay on it connected to a black, vinyl harness. I swallowed and said, "It looks pretty close in size. I'd have to get closer to know."

"Or to have it fucking your slutty cunt," she purred. "Fetch it and put it on me, Mommy."

I swallowed and rose, my heart pounding in my chest. This was spiraling so out of control. My boobs jiggled, flakes of dried cum drifting off them. I moved to the couch and gripped the fleshy dildo. It definitely didn't feel as big as Ryan. He was hung.

My pussy clenched, more of his jizz spilling down my thigh. I returned it to my daughter. She wore this big grin as I knelt and turned the strap-on around in my hands. I oriented it right and held it so she could step into it.

"That's it, Mommy," she cooed as I lifted it up her legs. "Mmm, you're doing such a good job. You're slut-pussy is just eager to be filled, right?"

I swallowed and kept working the harness up and up her legs to her shaved pussy.

"Answer me, Mommy!" Her voice cracked with authority.

"Y-yes," I whimpered. My pussy did want to be filled. After these years of little more than masturbation, my body had been craving more and more delights. My nephew wasn't here to fuck me twenty-four/seven, so... "Yes, I do want it."

"That's right," she purred as I worked the harness up her thighs to her hips. I pulled it over her butt-cheeks, the fleshy dildo thrusting from her shaved folds right for my lips. "Mmm, I'm going to fuck you with this big dick, but..." She grinned at me. "I bet you love sucking cocks, too, Mommy."

"Yes," I breathed, swallowing. "You don't want me—"

"Suck my big girl-dick right now, Mommy!"

Her voice cracked with a whip. My mouth opened wide and swallowed her dildo. I sealed my lips around it and suckled on the rubbery thing. It wasn't like sucking on Ryan's cock or any other dick. It wasn't warm. It didn't throb. It wasn't fun at all to suck, but...

Danni smiled down at me and snapped another picture with my lips wrapped around the rubbery cock. I shuddered and bobbed my head, sliding my lips up and down it. The rubbery flavor filled my mouth. No salty precum to enjoy. No promise of cum spurting onto my mouth.

My big boobs bounced and jiggled as I pleasured the cock. My daughter moaned like she was enjoying this. How could she get any pleasure out of this? She slid her fingers through my red hair and grabbed a fistful of it.

She thrust her hips forward. She rammed the dildo to the back of the throat and drew back. She fucked me again. I gurgled, drool spilling down my chin as she pumped away at me. She mouth-fucked me with this big grin.

"That's it, Mommy-whore!" she hissed. "Suck my big girl-dick! Ooh, yes, yes, you're just a big whore! I bet you wish this could ejaculate!"

I whimpered and nodded.

"Yeah, you're just a big whore who loves big dicks!" She thrust harder, hitting the back of my throat. "Yes, you are, Mommy! Just a big whore! Preaching of love and marriage and fucking my cousin behind Dad's back!"

I shuddered, feeling that guilty wave washing through me. I was a cheating whore.

"Mmm, lucky for me, you're such a hypocrite," she purred. "Oh, Mommy, you're going to be my little pussy-slave. But don't worry, I won't stop you from fucking my cousin. I want you to keep going over there. I want you to film it!"

I shuddered. What was she planning? I kept suckling on the rubber cock, nursing on it as she fucked away. This was so humiliating, and yet that made my pussy so wet. I wanted to be fucked by this cock. I wanted to cum on it.

It was like eating my daughter's cunt. I was getting off on this. She thrust away at me as I moaned around the fake dick. She grinned at me, her eyes sparkling. Her little titties jiggled. She had such wicked thoughts pouring through her mind.

I could feel them.

I shuddered as she ripped the dildo out of my mouth. Drool spilled down my chin as she said the words I wanted to hear. "Turn around. Face down, ass up, Mommy! It's time to get fucked!"

I gasped and spun around, my big tits swaying beneath me. They slapped together as I pressed my face into the carpet. I had my ass up in the air, my heart pounding as I waited for her to fuck me. She would pound me with such force.

She dropped to her knees and nuzzled the tip of the dildo into my pussy lips. A wave of heat rushed through me. I wanted to have that rubbery shaft fuck into me hard. I wanted to feel that fake cock in me right now.

She thrust it into my cunt.

I gasped in delight.

"Ooh, you are such a whore, Mommy," she purred. "You had no trouble taking the dildo."

I squeezed down on the shaft, feeling it in me. "It's not as big as your cousin, and he's been fucking me so hard for the last two weeks. My pussy loves his dick."

"Such a whore," she purred and pulled back her dildo. She drew that rubbery shaft out and out. I clamped down on it and gasped when it popped out of me. I whimpered as she pressed it between my butt-cheeks. "Don't worry, Mommy-slut. I bet you can cum from being ass-fucked."

"Yes!" I moaned. "Your cousin has done that to me!"

She thrust against my asshole.

Lubed by my pussy juices, my anal ring stretched and stretched until she popped into me. She sank into my velvety bowels with such ease. I was such a slut. A naughty mommy-whore taking her daughter's fake dick.

I moaned like a whore, reveling in having that rubbery dick burning to the hilt in my asshole. It was just an amazing thrill to have all of it in me. The dildo was so nice, but it wasn't Ryan's cock. That was just outstanding. Warm and twitching, but...

This would work in a pinch because it was strapped to my daughter's waist.

That made it so much hotter. It was so taboo. So wrong.

She gripped my hips, her fingernails biting into my waist. I shuddered as she drew back. My anal sheath gripped her dildo. Heat washed through me. It was an outstanding delight. She buried back into my bowels, her crotch slapping onto my butt-cheeks.

My boobs bounced and swayed. I groaned as my asscheeks rippled from the impact. She drew back, my butthole gripping her cock. I held her tight in my anal sheath as she buried back into me. Heat washed through my body.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as my daughter fucked me.

"Such a mommy-slut," she purred, her hands sliding down my sides to grip my big boobs. "Aren't you?"

"Yes!" I gasped as she fucked away at me.

"So if you're a mommy-slut, then who are you a slut for?"

"Ryan!" I gasped.

Her fingernails bit hard into my tits. "Who was that, whore?"

"My daughter!" I groaned.

"That's right, Mommy!" she hissed and thrust in and out of my asshole. It was just an amazing thrill to have her fucking my bowels. She hammered my anal sheath with such force. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. Ooh, ooh, I'm going to fuck you so hard, Mommy!"

"Yes, yes, please," I moaned, savoring her doing that to me. It was just incredible having her fucking my bowels. "Oh, yes! Oh, that's it!"

She fucked my bowels with such force, her fingernails biting into my tits. She owned me. I was my daughter's dirty whore. I quivered, my bowels clenching down on her fake cock. She pounded me with such force.

Hammered my asshole with all that she had.

I whimpered, my cheek rubbing into the carpet as she buried into and out of my asshole. She slammed deep and hard into my bowels. I groaned at how wondrous it was. I hurtled closer and closer to bursting on her dildo.

I squeezed my bowels down on it, my entire body shaking as she thrust away in and out of me as fast as she could. I moaned, her crotch slapping my rump. she spanked it as the pleasure rushed through me. This was so insane.

"Yes, yes, yes, such a naughty Mommy!" she gasped.

"I am!" I whimpered.

"My wicked mommy-slut!" She slammed to the hilt in my asshole. "Oh, yes, yes, cum on my girl-dick, Mommy! I want you to cum like a whore! A cheating harlot! I'm so close! Oh, yes, yes, I'm so close to cumming!"

"How?" I gasped as she fucked me.

"The dildo's massaging my clit!" She buried into me. "Fucking with a strap-on is so amazing! Yes, yes, I'm so close to cumming, Mommy! Just so close!"

She slammed deep and hard into me. I shuddered, my bowels gripping the toy. The heat the fake cock generated in me melted to my pussy. It felt incredible. I groaned as she buried hard into my bowels again and again.

I hurtled closer and closer. My boobs jiggled in her squeezing hands. She dug her fingers into my fleshy mounds as she ass-fucked me with passion. Her moans echoed through the living room as she enjoyed my asshole.

"Cum on my girl-dick, Mommy!" she hissed.

She buried into me. I exploded. "Yes!"

I howled out my pleasure as my cunt writhed. Juices and some of Ryan's cum gushed down my thighs. I trembled, the rapture surging through me. It was such an incredible moment. I whimpered, the heat spilling through my body.

Waves of delight swept through me as my asshole spasmed around the dildo. She pulled it back as I gasped out in rapture. She rammed it back into me. More ecstasy surged through my body as she kept ass-fucking me.

"My Mommy is a whore!" she howled as she ass-fucked me hard. "Yes, yes, yes, she's just a big whore!"

"I am!" I moaned, my heart pounding so fast.

The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision as my asshole rippled around her girl-cock. I suckled at her as the bliss consumed me. It was so amazing. I loved every last second of it. This wondrous heat drowned my mind.

She buried into me and moaned. Her fingers dug into my tits. My little girl was cumming. She was gasping out in delight as my asshole convulsed around her girl-cock. I rubbed my cheek on the floor, savoring this amazing treat.

It was incredible. My mind drowned in such rapture.

I shuddered, hitting the amazing peak. I floated there. It was just so amazing.

"Oh, Mommy-slut," she cooed. "Mmm, you know what you're going to do next?"

"Eat your pussy?" I panted.

"That's a given. You're going to film your next romp with my dear cousin." She squeezed my boobs as I shuddered through the last of my orgasm. "I want to watch it all. Have him film it and send you the videos. Then you give them to me, or..."

"I'll do it," I said. "Just don't show your father or aunt those pics."

"Just be a good mommy-slut, and it'll be our secret." She ripped the dildo out of my asshole. I shuddered at the pleasure. "Now, we have some time, don't we?"

"Yes, Danni."

"Mistress," she said. "You will address me as mistress. Or..."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned with a shiver. God, she was going to own me. I had no idea how I was getting out of this. I just had to do what she said. I would have Ryan film us fucking.

That sent a wave of heat rushing through me. I was such a whore.