Gym Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking tight, tighter than any other faggot slut I've fucked." Daddy moaned.

For some reason, that made Christian jealous. Thinking of his Daddy fucking another guy, he didn't like it. He wanted to be the best.

Christian gripped onto the sheet, tried to push his arsehole open and then pushed his body back.

"FUUUUCCKK MEEEEE!" Christian roared out as he forced another few inches inside of him.

"You fucking whore!" Daddy moaned and then gripped Christian's hips and held him still, "I think you're forgetting who's in fucking charge here!"

Christian just panted as his face hit the bed, he couldn't believe how fucking full he felt, but he knew there was more to go.

Slowly, Daddy pushed a little deeper in. It was like his cock was all the way inside Christian's stomach. He felt totally and utterly filled with dick.

Another inch slid inside of him and gently, Christian felt Daddy's hips touch his arse, and then Daddy's big, manly balls rest against his from behind.

"There you go you fucking whore! I knew I would fuck you and look at you know! 8 inches of your Daddy's cock in your gay arsehole!" Daddy roared out.

It was too much, Christian was gone.

He lifted his head and looked directly into the camera as he felt his arsehole clench around Daddy's dick.

"I'm your faggot whore Daddy and I fucking love you and your cock!" He moaned out.

With that admission, Daddy started to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Christian's arsehole. He started off slow and only took half out before pushing it back in.

As he picked up the pace, Christian felt Daddy's balls hit his over and over.

Every time Daddy went balls deep, Christian let out a high pitched squeal of pleasure.

He had his Daddy's cock deep in his no longer virgin arsehole and he fucking loved it!

"Oh god... oh fuck... Daddy..." Christian moaned, "harder Daddy."

SPANK!

"What do you want faggot?!" Daddy shouted.

Christian got back up onto his hands and arched his head back, his entire body felt waves of pleasure.

"I want you to fuck me harder! Fuck me like the gay boy I am for you! Your own gay son!" Christian moaned.

"You asked for it!" Daddy said with a little chuckle.

"Hooollly fuuuuckk Daddddyy!" Christian moaned over and over as Daddy started to really fuck him.

He had warmed the young man's arsehole up and now it was loose and ready to take the fucking.

Daddy tightly gripped Christian's hips and shoved his entire cock in and out of Christian's poor arsehole.

It felt amazing, Christian's body twitched with every stroke. He had completely forgotten about his own cock and just focused on the pleasure from his arsehole.

"You like that you little cock slut?" Daddy moaned out.

"Yeeess! I love it! I love you!" Christian moaned back.

He couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked by a real man, he couldn't believe he had been denying himself that pleasure for so long.

Their bodies kept slapping together. The room was filled with the sound of their fucking and Christian's high pitched moans.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my fucking arsehole Daddy! Use me! Destroy me!" Christian moaned like a whore.

SPANK!

"This is my arsehole now! I'll fuck it whenever and wherever I want! You wont ever need a pussy again!" Daddy shouted.

Christian panicked, mainly because he knew it might be true.

Daddy's cock was giving him pleasure he had never even dreamed of before. As this big, strong man's body crashed into his, Christian just moaned out.

He felt his body start to cover in sweat from the fucking.

His arsehole had completely opened up and was happily accepting the rough fucking.

Eventually, Christian's body gave out and he flopped onto the bed on his stomach but Daddy didn't miss a beat. His cock stayed inside Christian and his arms landed either side of the younger boy.

As Christian's body pressed against the bed, Daddy's cock fired in and out of his arsehole that only felt deeper in that position.

"Oh yeah," Daddy moaned, he slowed down the fucking and pushed Christian's cheeks together, "You're even tighter like this."

His slick, thick cock was easily gliding in and out of Christian who still couldn't stop moaning.

As Daddy picked up the pace, his body crashed down on Christian's with every thrust, Christian's own painfully hard cock rubbed against the bed.

"Ooooh fuck!" He moaned out, "Daddy! I'm gonna fucking cum Daddy!" He panted out.

"You want to cum with your Daddy's thick cock destroying your gay arsehole?" Daddy moaned and spanked him again.

He felt so small and weak underneath him, but he loved it.

"Yeeees Daddy!" Christian begged, "please can your gay son cum with your cock in his arsehole?"

"I'm about to cum too son," Daddy warned, "When you feel me fill your bowels, then you can cum."

Christian panicked for a minute as he realised in his lust, Daddy wasn't wearing a condom and he was having his cock bareback. But when he felt Daddy go balls deep in him again, the pure pleasure pushed those worries away.

"Do it Daddy! Cum in your slut's arsehole! Fill me up with your hot, thick, creamy cum!" Christian begged and meant it.

"Oh fuck.. oh fuck I'm about to cum!" Daddy moaned, "Fuuuuckk yeeeeesss!!"

His cock somehow seemed to expand even bigger and stretched Christian's arsehole wider.

Then he felt it.

The first shot of hot, thick cum hit inside of his bowels, it was intense, he felt even more full and the added pleasure forced Christian's own orgasm.

"I'M FUUCKINNG CUMMING DADDY!!!" Christian screamed at the top of his lungs.

Daddy's thick cock kept ruthlessly fucking Christian and Christian's cock erupted all over the bed sheets. His arsehole clenched around the cock, making it tighter and Daddy's cock felt even bigger.

"Yeeess milk me dry boy!" Daddy moaned.

Christian did just that, he clenched his arse over and over, wanting to drain every last drop of cum from his Daddy's balls into his arsehole.

Both of them just panted and moaned like crazy as their earth shattering orgasms slowly died down.

Christian could still feel Daddy's cock flinching inside of him, his bowels felt utterly full of cum and his own cum was spreading all over his body that was pressed against the bed, mixing with his sweat.

"Mmm," Daddy moaned and then bit Christian's ear lobe from behind, "that's one good ass."

Christian could feel his huge body pressed against his own and he felt like he was in heaven.

"Oh Daddy," He panted, "that was amazing."

Daddy that sat up and Christian felt his stretched arsehole go empty, then followed by the mass amount of cum leak out of him.

He started to feel a little sore, but he was too weak to move.

"That is one pretty sight, you're arsehole, fresh from losing it's virginity leaking my cum." Daddy said with a confident tone.

Christian eventually managed to roll over, although he was covered in cum and he looked at his naked, beast of a Daddy.

That was... unbelievable, how did it feel so good? Did that really just happen?

As Christian started to come down from his horniness, he felt a little shy and embarrassed of what he did and what he said.

I just got fucked by a big, older, gay man. But I loved it, that was fucking amazing.

"Come on, lets shower." Daddy said and helped Christian to his feet.

He guided Christian, who felt light headed after the fucking, into the shower.

Once the warm water hit them both Christian felt a little more human again. Daddy started to spread shower gel all over Christian's smooth body.

"That was great son, I'm proud of you for taking my cock so well." Daddy said.

Christian looked at him, in awe, He is amazing.

Daddy leant down and kissed Christian, who happily kissed him back. The two of them lovingly made out in the shower, letting the steamy air fill the room for a few minutes.

After that, Christian washed his Daddy's body and they both dried off.

That was short lived though. Once they were dry, Daddy grabbed Christian and pulled him in for a tender, loving kiss.

Christian melted into his arms again, loving the feeling of being held by this wonderful man.

Daddy surprised Christian by easily lifting him off the floor and carrying him back into the bedroom. They kissed constantly until Daddy lay him down.

He lay on top of Christian, their bodies pressed against each other's as their tongue danced together.

Christian was holding onto his Daddy's face, moaning into his mouth as he lifted his legs to wrap them around his Daddy's waist.

He's hard again already? Christian thought as he could feel his Daddy's hard cock press against him, then his arsehole quivered with excitement.

Daddy wrapped Christian's legs a little higher around his body and then aimed his cock at Christian's freshly fucked hole.

It was looser this time, well prepared and Daddy's head easily slipped inside of him.

"Ooooh god." Christian panted quietly.

Their bodies were touching and they stared into each other's eyes. Christian gasped occasionally as he felt his Daddy's cock slide deeper inside of him.

He never once let his legs slip from being wrapped around his Daddy's body.

They both stayed perfectly still except for Daddy's waist slowly moving back and forth.

It wasn't the fucking like before, Daddy was making love to Christian, and Christian loved it.

He felt his arsehole clench around Daddy's cock as it slowly slide all the way inside of him and then back out, leaving just the head in.

"Oh Daddy, this feels wonderful." Christian whispered.

"I know son." Daddy whispered back.

"I love you Daddy." Christian panted out and then leant up to kiss him.

They slowly, lovingly made out. Their tongues constantly rolled against each others as Daddy made love to Christian.

In that position, on his back with his legs spread and wrapped around Daddy, Christian felt like a girl, but he was so happy.

"Oh god... Daddy, yes." Christian moaned into the older man's mouth.

"You like that?" Daddy moaned back to him quietly.

"Yes... I love it." Christian panted.

Daddy's cock slid in and out of the younger man, passionately making love as they moaned into the other's mouth.

"Daddy," Christian whispered, "I think I'm gonna cum again."

Christian couldn't believe it, his cock wasn't getting touched but he knew what was happening. His toes started to curl up and he could feel an explosion from within start to build.

"Cum for me son, cum as your Daddy makes love to you." Daddy whispered.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god... yeeeess Dadddyy." Christian moaned out and his cock erupted, covering both of their chests and stomach in his thick load of cum.

As Christian came, his arsehole tightened around Daddy's shaft who came as well.

"Fuuucckk!" Daddy grunted and Christian got to feel a second load fill him up.

As they lay there, panting, Daddy's cock remained in Christian's arsehole. He could feel it going soft inside of him, but Christian didn't want it to leave.

Eventually though, Daddy rolled away and Christian's stretched hole felt empty again.

Daddy turned the lights off, got back into the bed and spooned Christian from behind.

Once again, Christian felt like a small, little girl in his Daddy's arms as they fell asleep together.

At some point of the night though, Christian woke up when he felt his Daddy's hard cock press against him.

"Daddy?" Christian groggily whispered.

"Shhh, quiet son." Daddy whispered back.

Still in the spooning position, Daddy pressed his cock between Christian's cheek.

"Urgh." Christian grunted when he felt his arsehole open up and take the cock in again.

Daddy held onto Christian's hip and thrusted in and out of him slowly.

Although it felt amazing, Christian knew he didn't have any cum left. He just lay there and enjoyed the feeling of his Daddy's cock sliding in and out of him.

As Daddy gripped his hips tighter, he panted and moaned until Christian felt a third load fill up his bowels.

Then, Daddy fell asleep with his cock inside of Christian.

The next morning Christian slowly woke up. He could still feel his Daddy's arms around him and he instinctively nuzzled into him.

"Mmm, good morning." Daddy said as he woke up.

"Good morning, Daddy." Christian said.

Christian's arsehole really had grown sore over night and he didn't think he could take another fucking from his Daddy.

Luckily, Daddy understood and allowed Christian to give him a blowjob instead.

Christian happily bobbed up and down his Daddy's cock until he got to swallow a delicious, morning load.

"Right then, time for you to go home son." Daddy eventually said.

"Oh right, yeah." Christian replied, he felt like his head was all over the place.

"Will I see you in the gym again?" Daddy asked.

As Christian looked up at him, he could actually see that his Daddy was worried, he really does care about me. And I... do I love him?

"I... I..." Christian stuttered out but couldn't find the words.

"It's okay son, take tonight to think about it," Daddy said kindly, "If you're not in the gym tomorrow night, then I will know your choice and you won't hear from me again."

With one last kiss, Daddy got Christian's clothes from the car and then drove him back to the gym carpark.

Saying goodbye, Christian got into his car and drove home.

Jane was at work, which Christian thanked because it gave him time to think.

This could be it, it could be over with me and Daddy. I could carry on my life like normal with Jane. Join a new gym and forget about this whole thing.

But how can I do that? Will part of me always want the pleasure of having another man fuck me? I can't believe how good it was, and Daddy, he cares about me. Oh god, what do I do?

Christian really struggled to make up his mind, spending the night with Jane didn't seem to help. He even had sex with her but again, that just made him more confused.

He didn't want to leave Jane, but he didn't want to end it with Daddy. He wanted both, at least, for now.

The next night, Christian had made one decision anyway. He stayed with Jane. He vowed to never tell her anything about what happened.

But with that decision made, he made another. He couldn't end things with Daddy either. There was a part of him he had to explore.

He knew it was wrong to cheat on Jane, but if he stopped now he could live his whole life wondering.

So, as he entered the gym, he looked around but couldn't see his Daddy anywhere.

Then, Christian smiled.

He went to the changing room and undressed. Wrapping a towel around his waist he walked down the hall until he opened the glass door.

He entered and the mass amount of steam hit him. It slowly died down and then he saw him.

Daddy, sat on the side. As he clocked Christian, a huge smile took over Daddy's face.

Without saying a word Christian ran over, straddled on top of him and planted his lips against the older man's.

They passionately made out for a few minutes until Daddy broke it.

"I knew you'd be back." Daddy said with a smile.

"It was touch and go for a minute," Christian said, then ripped his and Daddy's towel off and grabbed his Daddy's cock, "But I couldn't go without this."

Then, with the steam slicking up his arsehole, Christian sat down and impaled himself on his Daddy's cock.

"Oooh fuck!" Christian moaned as he slid all the way down the thick dick.

"That's it slut," Daddy said confidently, "ride that cock you fucking gay boy."

"Yeees Daddy," Christian moaned as she started to bounce up and down his cock in the steam room, "I'm you're little gay son!"

"And I love you son." Daddy moaned as the younger man rode him.

"I love you too Daddy."