Gillian's Justice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian came with him, pulling her skirt out of the way at the last minute so it wouldn't get come on it but she still flooded her pantyhose.

When Terry had finished he dismounted and wiped himself clean with a tea towel which he tossed to her on completion.

"Classy," she huffed and patted herself dry as best she could and pushed her deflating penis between her legs.

She took a pair of black satin full-cut panties from her handbag and slipped them on, ignoring the squelchy mess in the front of her pantyhose.

"So what do you want?" Terry lit a cigarette.

Gillian rummaged in her handbag and dropped a roll of banknotes on the kitchen table. She snatched his cigarette out of his hand and drew on it, blowing smoke in his face.

"That's a lot of money Gillian. A fuck-load of money," Terry picked up the roll of cash, took off the rubber band and fanned the notes.

"I want weight Terry. A fuck-load, as you put it, of weight," Gillian handed him back his cigarette.

"I told you Alfie said no," but Terry kept counting the money.

"Fuck Alfie. This is between you and I. Imagine how much money I can make dealing discreetly at the Fleur de Lis. Those rich tossers love nose candy but it's hard for them to get from a reliable source. If I sell it to them in the club they will be happy because anything they do in the confines of club remains a secret," Gillian replied.

"I'll mark it up double what your dealers sell it for on the streets. You give Alfie the going rate, and we split the profits," Gillian sidled up to him.

"And every time I come to get my stash you get to fuck me. Or anything else you want to do to me," she reached into his robe and squeezed his prick.

It was becoming hard again.

"I'll get your weight," Terry went upstairs and came down a few minutes later with a large bag of cocaine.

"Don't get caught with that. It's two to three years in porridge if you're nabbed with that amount of Class A on you," Terry said soberly.

Gillian we-wrapped the cellophane bag of cocaine in newspaper and dropped it in her handbag.

"Thanks Terry. Looks like this is the start of a beautiful friendship," she kissed his cheek and started for the door.

Terry held onto her wrist and swung her around. His robe was open and he was hard again.

"Any chance of another shag before you leave," he grinned at her.

Gillian rummaged around her bag and produced a small tube of KY jelly.

"Here. Take this; a box of tissues, your laptop, and enjoy yourself," she tossed the tube of lubricant at him, pulled herself free of his grasp and strode to the front door and opened it.

"There's spunk on the back of your leg," Terry called after her, grinning like a schoolboy.

"Like I care," Gillian waggled her fingers at him and closed the door behind her.

Two days later at three in the morning on the way home from work, Amanda Grayson was stopped for a routine licence check and a cursory search of her car by the constable who stopped her revealed a trafficable quantity of cocaine in her glovebox. She swabbed positive for cocaine use at the scene and the urine sample taken at the police station confirmed that she had used the drug recently.

Amanda claimed that the drugs had been planted by Cecelia Flick, the only other person with a spare set of keys to her car and that Cecelia had enticed her to use cocaine in her office at the Fleur de Lis that evening. Cecelia was interviewed by police and claimed that she was at the residence of Gillian Dixon on the night of the incident which was corroborated by Gillian.

Amanda was sent down for two years and Gillian Dixon became sole manager of Fleur de Lis.

"Just remind me never to cross you," Andrew Dixon smiled at his beautiful niece as she greeted him at the door to her new apartment in Mayfair.

The place was a lot bigger than her previous abode and she was throwing a small house-warming party for her friends. Cecelia was dressed in a French maid's outfit serving drinks and canapes.

"I don't know what on earth you mean," she smiled back at her uncle and winced when he pinched her buttock as he squeezed passed her.

During the evening she managed to get Terry Belkin alone in her bedroom.

"Jesus Christ Gillian! Do you know how much that weight cost?" terry paced up and down the room nervously.

"Don't worry Terry, I'll give you full retail value for it so you can pay Alfie," Gillian studied the bubbles in her champagne class.

"Well then. At least that's done and dusted," terry breathed a sigh of relief.

"What do you mean done and dusted?" Gillian said sharply, fixing him with her ice-blue eyes.

"Selling you weight. I presume you only wanted it for..." Gillian didn't let him finish.

"Fucking bollocks we're done and dusted! The deal stands. I can double may wage selling snow at the Fleur de Lis and you my friend are going to supply me," Gillian put down her drink and took a cigarette from a silver case on the nightstand.

"Fucking bollocks I am! Do you know what will happen if Alfie finds out!" Terry hissed.

"He won't find out. Not unless I tell him. Our deal stands," Gillian blew smoke at the ceiling.

Terry knew when he was beaten.

"Does that include the shagging," a coarse grin spread on his face.

"Of course," Gillian sidled up to him.

She was wearing a short black cocktail dress and his hand went straight to her arse.

"Any chance of quick one now then? You can put if my tab?" Terry grinned and squeezed her buttock.

"Yes of course you can have a shag," Gillian removed his hand from her buttock.

She crushed out her cigarette and walked to the door.

"Cecelia! Come and take care of this for me please," she called out the door.

They both heard the click-clack of Cecelia Flick's heels on the stairs.

"Enjoy yourself. And you're right; this is going on your tab," Gillian smiled sweetly when Cecelia entered the room and then she left.

Gillian settled into the role of being sole manager of Fleur de Lis very comfortably. She made quite a few improvements to the place, brightened it up, put in some 'specialty' entertainment rooms and recruited girls with special talents to work in them.

She also made some changes at the Fler de Lis that neither Alfie nor her uncle knew about and would be livid if they did.

Gillian and Cecelia sold cocaine to those members who requested it. They dealt only in the club and never more than a member could use personally that evening; there were no take-aways.

While the club was being renovated, she secretly had minuscule video cameras installed above all the work rooms, the administration offices, the bar and lounge. The video was fed by wifi to digital recorders and screens she had installed in a safe behind a false panel in her office. Only she and Cecelia knew about it and had the combination to the safe and passwords to the video consoles.

Gillian and Cecelia's relationship continued to flourish, Cecelia became dependant on Gillian and Gillian, who considered herself incapable of love, felt genuine affection for Cecelia. She understood Cecelia's need to be dominated, mastered and physically punished and did not try to change her or withhold that part of her life from her. She let Cecelia continue to explore her sadomasochistic tendencies.

But Gillian was becoming more concerned about the level of violence and humiliation that Cecelia was willing to let her partners inflict on her, particularly Lord Edward Beaumont who was becoming very extreme in his demands.

However, Gillian led a very comfortable and happy life for the three years that she was Madame at the Fleur de Lis. It was only when she was arrested and charged with murder that her life took a turn for the worse.

But Gillian being Gillian, she was determined to remain in control of her destiny, whatever that might be.

To be continued

12