Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was enough that I could even climax. That was how I ended up out here with Mrs. Seymour. She was my English professor. Married. I thought she was staid and boring. Turned out, she was into BDSM. A switch. A dominatrix with female students, especially straight girls, that she had seduced, and submissive to her husband.

Well, she used to be submissive to her husband. Now she was a submissive to Ruru. My futa-slime spilling out of my pussy had so shocked Mrs. Seymour, so cowed her, that she was now devoted to Ruru. I wasn't sure it would last.

I mean, Mrs. Seymour had to be so fickle to just dump her husband as her Master and switch to a Mistress.

We reached Mrs. Seymour's car. She climbed into it and glanced at me as I slid into the passenger seat, Ruru so thick in my pussy. The dominating teacher had this wicked gleam in her eyes. We had just been to the administration office where she had arranged for a substitute to come in and finish off teaching her classes.

A "family emergency."

I was just skipping classes. I would be in trouble, but I had to deal with this Calista problem. She knew I was a futa, and I didn't trust my girlfriend's bratty sister not to blab about it and get me and Ruru in trouble. Especially since there was someone from the government nosing around.

"Get her out here," said Mrs. Seymour.

I pulled out my phone and said, "Cunt, I own your pussy. I want a piece. Meet me in the parking lot. I'm in a red car in the faculty lot. Slid into the backseat. If you ever want my dick again, then you better get your ass here in the next five minutes."

Five seconds later, I received: "OMW!"

"Well, that was easy," I said. "She claims I own her pussy, so she's more than willing to come to get more of my dick. She just wants more blackmail material so she can make me her bitch."

"Trust me, she'll be my bitch by the time I'm done with her," said Mrs. Seymour. "I know how to deal with students like that. She'll be in the honor society in no time. Half the girls are in it."

"My brother's girlfriend is in that," I said. "Kaylani."

Mrs. Seymour smiled. "Yes, yes, she's quite taken with Kyle. Last time he fucked her, she had to eat my pussy for the next hour for letting him cum in my pussy. She made me cum quite a lot."

My jaw dropped. "Holy fucking shit!"

This was a day that had my head swimming. Up was down. Down was up. My pussy clenched around Ruru was I felt dizzy. I looked around and spotted Calista rushing across the parking lot. She reached the car, ripped open the door, and hopped in.

"Holy shit, Mrs. Seymour," she gasped. "Wow, you are quite the naughty slut, Shannon. Let's hope Raquel never finds out."

I wanted to strangle the little bitch.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

I could not find Calista Santiago. I wanted to confirm--well, rip through--one of the tales Shannon Mathers told me. That girl had lied to me. And when caught in a lie, she had spun another story of being bullied. Maybe it was true.

Maybe it was bullshit.

Something crashed down in the wetlands by her house last night, and her own girlfriend confirmed that Shannon would have been in that area, taking a shortcut home, at around the time the extra-solar object had penetrated the Earth's atmosphere and crashed there. Something from outside of our solar system had arrived.

Something utterly alien.

As a lieutenant in the United States Space Force, I had to track his lead down. I was exhausted. Sustained by coffee. I was marching up and down the halls looking for Calista. I had found her social media presence easy enough. I had her picture. I just had to locate her.

The girl was cutting class. If she was even here.

I decided to head outside. I yawned, my mouth opening wide. I was so exhausted. When I closed my eyes, I saw movement in the parking lot. A black-haired girl was running to a red car. I caught a glimpse of golden-brown skin.

Then she vanished inside.

I gasped as my brain lurched into activity. That had to be her. I hurried out into the parking lot as the car backed out of the spot. It was far away. I started sprinting to catch them, but the car was already driving off. I cursed and shipped out my phone.

I aimed my camera, zoomed, and snapped a pic.

I had a partial license plate number. Five of the six digits. But that would have to be enough. It was a red Honda Civic. I started making the calls to the Department of Licensing to start running down this partial. Find out who this car could belong to.

Something hinky was going on. And I would get to the bottom of it.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"God, I can't believe that you're fucking Mrs. Seymour," said Calista. "That's so hot. I'm not keen on sharing, but I'll let her lick my pussy clean of your cum. I still have the last load in me. Mmm, all that delicious semen in me."

I rolled my eyes. Calista was such a cunt. I couldn't wait for Mrs. Seymour to start doing the doming. So far, she wasn't saying a word. She didn't yell at Calista. Didn't snap at her. Didn't display a hint of anger.

All she did was smile like she was going to enjoy something.

A shiver ran through me as we drove away from the college. Drove away from that annoying Lieutenant Seabrook. She would never think that we would be going off to a professor's house. We had left the woman in our dust.

I squirmed, my pussy clenching down on Ruru's dildo. The heat of that sent ripples through me. I loved it so much. My heart pounded in my chest. How far did we have to go? Mrs. Seymour took the next left.

"So, how'd you manage to pork Mrs. Seymour?" asked Calista, thrusting her head between the seats to look at me. "Huh?"

I just smiled at her. "You'll see. When we get to her house."

"Oh, nice," she said. "We going to tie her up. Bind her. Put clothespins on her nipples. You fuck her ass while I make her eat my pussy?"

"I am sure something like that will happen," I said. Just not to Mrs. Seymour. I had a feeling Calista was describing her own future that she was about to live. I couldn't wait for her to have that wonderful delight. I bet it would be heaven for her.

"This will be a delight," Ruru said. "While I did not enjoy you being spanked and hurt, Calista is another matter. She is a terrible person. Far worse than what I did. I just had fun hacking computer systems. I never hurt anyone. But her... She's foul. Malicious. An evil thing. I'll enjoy seeing her spanked and put in her place."

I clenched once on my dildo for yes.

Mrs. Seymour took a turn into a residential neighborhood. She wove through the streets, passing all the normalcy, and pulled up at a home that looked very suburban. Not the place I would expect a woman whose husband was her BDSM master and who dommed her female students to live.

"Nice place," said Calista. "Hope hubby don't come home and interrupt us. I am sure he wouldn't want to see you squealing like a slut on Shannon's futa-dick."

"Well, if my Mistress ordered me to squeal like a slut on Shannon's futa-dick before him, I would," said Mrs. Seymour, her voice throaty.

Ruru squirmed in my pussy.

Mrs. Seymour climbed out of the car and strode with confidence in her skirt and blouse to the front door, pulling out keys. I followed after. Calista grabbed my arm, clutching me like we were lovers. I wanted to push her off, but...

I wanted her inside so the trap could be sprung.

Mrs. Seymour unlocked the door and said, "I need to change. You two can wait here. If that meets with my mistress's approval."

"Yep!" Ruru said.

I nodded to Mrs. Seymour. She knew I was in contact with Ruru.

The moment she headed up the stairs, Calista ripped off her own top, her small, golden-brown breast coming into view. They were topped by nipples the same shade of brown as her sister's. The Hispanic brat then kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her pants and panties.

"Come on," she said. "Get naked. Mmm, we're going to put that puta through her paces, aren't we?"

"Oh, a puta is definitely getting put in her place," I said and pulled off my blouse.

"Oh, is that what's going on here?" she asked, arching her eyebrow. "You two are going to put me in place. Going to think you can break me so I won't tell Raquel that you fucked me hard. I mean, it'll break her heart when she finds out what a cheating whore you are, Shannon. Me and Mrs. Seymour. Who else are you porking with that big futa-dick of yours?"

I shrugged and reached behind me. I undid my bra. "And you won't tell her because if you do..."

"No more of that amazing futa-dick," she moaned. "God, you're a real-life futanari. That's so fucking sick. I love it!" She was naked now, her hands on her hips. "Mmm, and you're going to eat my pussy. Just devour my cunt right now."

"Am I?" I asked as I shoved down my skirt. I wasn't wearing panties. My shaved pussy came into view. I let my futa-dick grow. "And why would I do that?"

"Because I just have to send one text," said Calista, holding up her phone. "Just one, and you are royally fucked. My sister will cut your heart out for cheating on her."

Would she?

I smiled at Calista. "You wouldn't. You're bluffing."

"Am I?" She turned her phone around and there was that incriminating photo she had deleted. "Did you know, you can recover deleted files from the cloud? It's convenient, don't you think? If you accidentally delete something, well, you can get it right back."

I shrugged.

"Let's just attach this to a text message," said Calista, turning the phone around. She started typing with her fingers, speaking, " 'Dear sister, I'm sorry to say that Shannon and I have been having an affair behind your back for weeks. I can't take the guilt any longer. I am coming clean. Sorry. Shannon's a cheating whore, but she's also been fucking Mrs. Seymour.' I just have to hit send. So unless you're eating my pussy on the count of three."

I moved to her, Ruru squirming.

"One," Calista said, a big smile on her lips.

Ruru's form flowed. She grew skinnier in me. My futa-dick throbbed, my heart beating so fast. If she really hit send, it would be over between Raquel and me. I loved her. I might be fucking other women, but I wanted to share them with Raquel. I just had to find a way to explain things.

"Two." Calista held her finger over her phone, a big grin on her face. "Threeeee!"

Her finger jammed down.

Ruru shot out of my cunt. A blur of orange streaked out like the tongue of a frog, hit her phone, and ripped it out of her hand. Calista's finger stabbed into her palm. She blinked then gaped. She stared at her phone bobbing in the air beneath me, gripped in Ruru's tentacle.

"What the fuck?" gasped Calista.

"Ooh, the phone's unlocked. I have full access. Let's see. Ah, here's the cloud storage. And we'll just delete that account. That will get rid of the picture. And destroy the data on the phone. Oh, my, she has more pictures of you and Raquel. Naughty, naughty."

"Do you have a tentacle growing out of your cunt?" Calista gasped. "Oh, my god, you are out of a hentai. That's awesome. Fuck me with that tentacle!"

Ruru threw the phone on the floor. "All incriminating data is now purged."

"I see you've met my Mistress," said a new voice.

There was Mrs. Seymour, only now the brunette had her hair up in a bun and wore a black corset that lifted her big breasts into a pair of lush mounds. She had fishnet stocking cladding her thighs and a pair of stiletto butts. In her hand, she held a riding crop.

"Holy shit," gasped Calista. "Mrs. Seymour, are you going to spank my naughty ass or something?"

"Or something," the professor said, marching forward. "I am here to teach you respect. Manners. And obedience. Three things that you are sorely lacking, cunt."

"Cunt?" Calista grinned. "Oh, wait until the authorities find out that you fuck your students, Mrs. Seymour. You'll be--"

Mrs. Seymour slapped Calista hard across the cheek. The girl's head snapped to the side. She gasped, her hand shooting to her cheek. Her eyes widened, tears beading in the corners. She turned a shocked gaze to Mrs. Seymour.

"Cunts must learn that their mouths are for eating pussy and sucking dicks, not talking unless instructed," Mrs. Seymour said, her voice as hard and cold as ice.

"You are going to pay for--"

CRACK!

The second slap landed on her other cheek. She stumbled from the blow. Her eyes beaded with more tears. She shuddered there. I smiled in delight, my cunt clenching down on Ruru as I watched Mrs. Seymour work. My futa-dick ached. I grabbed it, stroking it.

"Do you understand what cunts do with their mouths, cunt?" Mrs. Seymour asked, her eyes hard.

Calista shot me a look, her eyes wide.

I winked at her and grinned.

Mrs. Seymour grabbed the brat by the chin and wrenched her head around so they stared eye to eye. "You will look at me when I speak to you, cunt! I am your Mistress. You will respect me, have good manners, and submit. Or you will be punished. Questions must be answered swiftly or..."

"Y-yes," Calista whimpered.

"Yes, what?" demanded Mrs. Seymour, releasing the brat's chin.

"Yes, I understand what cunts' mouths are used for," she whimpered.

CRACK!

Her head snapped around again. She gasped in shock, a tear falling down her face. She trembled. It was clear she had never been disciplined before. She didn't know what to do. She stared in shock at the dominatrix professor.

"You will address your Mistress with respect, cunt!" Mrs. Seymour snarled. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, M-Mistress," Calista gasped, her body shaking her. Shaved pussy had a wet gleam about it, her nipples still hard.

"Did you threaten to blackmail Shannon?" Mrs. Seymour asked.

"Y-yes, Mistress," squeaked Calista. Her small breasts rose and fell with her quickened breath.

"And you think that is good manners?" demanded the teacher. She slapped the riding crop she held into the palm of her hand.

"No, Mistress," Calista whimpered. She shook there.

"Then why did you do it?" asked Mrs Seymour. She slapped the riding crop down on her hand again.

"B-Because I'm a cunt, Mistress," stammered the naughty girl. "T-that's why I did it."

"That's right," Mrs. Seymour said. "You're a cunt. A worthless slut that's not good for anything but using her body to pleasure her betters. You're lowlier than a slave. No, even a slave has value. They serve. They submit. They love. You... you just take and hate and destroy. You are a selfish cunt. And you know what happens to cunts?"

"They get fucked, Mistress," Calista whimpered, tears falling down her cheeks. She was turned on and scared all at the same time.

"They get fucked," Mrs. Seymour said with such relish. "They get pounded by big dicks and hard dildos. That's all a cunt is good for. Just a worthless hole to be used to satiate another's lusts. Then discarded. Forgotten. Thrown away like trash. Is that all you want to be, cunt? Worthless? Trash? A hole to be fucked? A cum-dumpster?"

I was loving this. The futa-slime squirmed in my pussy in such a delicious way as Calista trembled there. She was learning her place. Not to be a cunt. I loved it so much. My twat clamped down on Ruru, my heart fluttering with joy.

"Do you want to be a cunt?" demanded Mrs. Seymour. She slapped the riding crop into her hand.

"N-No," groaned the shivering girl. "I don't. I don't want to be a cunt. I want to be worth something, Mistress."

"A slave is worth something," purred Mrs. Seymour. "Mmm, a slave serves with their mouth, their pussy, their hands, their asshole, their tits, their toes, their tongues. A slave gives pleasure and receives it. They don't just get spanked. They get loved and punished. Their owner cares about them."

"Slave?" Calista whimpered. "I'm a slave, Mistress?"

"You're a cunt!" she hissed and smacked her riding corp on Calista's rump now.

CRACK!

The girl gasped and jumped in the air, her round breasts jiggling from the pain. Her eyes were so wide with the shock of what had just happened to her. She swallowed, more tears filling the corners of her eyes.

"But maybe you'll be worthy of being a slave." Mrs. Seymour's free hand rubbed soothingly across Calista's rump. "You just have to work hard, cunt. Prove you're better than a piece of shit good only for being a cum-dumpster. Now, cum-dumpster, there's a hard cock that needs sucking. On your knees!"

"Y-yes, Mistress!" gasped Calista the Cunt.

She fell to her knees before me, her eyes wide. She grabbed my girl-dick in both hands, opened her mouth wide, and nursed on my girl-cock. I gasped at the warmth of her mouth engulfing my futa-dick. The strength of her suction.

She nursed with true passion on me. She suckled with such delight. I clenched down hard on Ruru's dildo. This wicked heat shot through me. It flowed down my cock and soaked through my pussy. I quivered in absolute joy at this delight.

Calista blew me with these eyes staring up at me. Not with that mad lust she had displayed before. That desire to humiliate me and own me. This was something else. It wasn't fear. It wasn't even hope. It was... lust. Desire. A drive to prove herself.

"Oh, damn," I groaned. "Oh, you are sucking that cock, you naughty cunt. You're just the worst."

"Yes, you are," Mrs. Seymour said. The riding crop flicked out.

CRACK!

Calista squealed around my girl-dick. She suckled with hunger, her eyes squeezing shut. She whimpered and moaned, her body quivering. I loved how she bobbed her head now. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. Her tongue danced.

CRACK!

I groaned at the force of her nursing. My cunt clenched down on Ruru's body. Then she flowed out of me even more. I quivered as she poured down out of me. Then part of her spread over my ass. My back. I shuddered as I felt her growing out of me, but a part of her stayed in me. Not that nearly plastic-hard firmness, but gelatinous.

As she rose up my back, breasts formed. Her hands reached around my sides to grab my breasts. The futa-slime's head nuzzled over my shoulder to kiss at my neck. What was left in me was her futa-dick. I shuddered in delight as she drew out of my cunt.

Then slammed back into me.

"Ruru!" I moaned as those gelatinous fingers--copies of my fingers--kneaded my boobs.

Calista stopped sucking. She stared up, her eyes widened.

"Did I say to stop sucking that dick, Cunt?" Mrs. Seymour hissed. Her riding crop flashed, a black blur streaking down onto Calista's rump.

CRACK!

The stinging sound echoed through the room. Calista moaned on my cock then nursed on me. Her eyes squeezed shut as she bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. She suckled with passion on me, nursing with such force.

My cock throbbed in her mouth as Ruru fucked my cunt. My delicious futa-slime pounded me. Her girl-dick rammed to the hilt in my cunt again and again. I loved her churning up my pussy as Calista suckled on my cock. The dual delights swept through me.

"Oh, Ruru, you're amazing," I moaned as the futa-slime nibbled on my ear.

"Mmm, and your pussy is so wondrous," groaned Ruru. "I love being in it, Shannon."

CRACK!

"That's right," hissed Mrs. Seymour. "That's my Mistress. You think I will treat you like a piece of garbage. You're so worthless, Cunt, she's not even taking time for you. She's left you in my care!"

CRACK!

Calista moaned, her cheeks hollowing. She gobbled my cock with her hot mouth. She worked down my shaft then back up it, her butt-cheeks clenching. I loved the sight of her reddened rump striped in welts. The puckered lines led across her ass.

"You're doing such a good job, Mrs. Seymour," moaned Ruru. "Keep whipping her ass. You're going to be rewarded handsomely."

And just like that, Mrs. Seymour became a slave. She switched to submissive, this look of worship and joy in her eyes. "Thank you, Mistress. This slave is honored to accept whatever reward you see fit to give."