Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sky," I groaned and fumbled at the keys clutched in my sweaty hands. Why did I have so many? What were half of them for? I found the house key and jammed it into the deadbolt. I twisted it. A loud click echoed.

Sky thrust the door open and yanked me inside, my boobs heaving. My keys fell to the floor, landing on the carpet with a dull thud. I just managed to close the door before she spun me around and pushed me against the wall.

She kissed me with hunger. Her hands grabbed my naked boobs. She kneaded them. Her fingers dug into them. I quivered as she did. Her tongue darted into my mouth. She swirled it around in there. I closed my eyes, reveling in the taboo delight of this.

If I had to tame her. To keep her focused on me, I had to enjoy this. There was no other way. It was a sacrifice I had to make.

I groaned as I kissed my daughter with enthusiasm. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, holding her tight. I grabbed her rump. I squeezed and kneaded her ass through her skirt. I became the wild woman I had always kept myself from becoming.

Sky broke the kiss and moaned, "Damn, Mommy!"

She buried her face into my tits, her platinum-blonde hair spilling over my boobs. She squeezed my big breasts against her face, rubbing back and forth. I shuddered, my skirt rustling. I swallowed. I had to show her how exciting I could be.

My boobs feeling amazing in her kneading hands and pressed against her face, I shoved down my dress off my curvy hips. The fabric rustled as it dropped down my legs to puddle at my feet. Then I hooked my stain panties and peeled them away from my hot cunt.

I shuddered as I did this. It was so exciting. So wild. So naughty of me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I did it. The fabric rolled down my thighs while my daughter sucked at the inner slope of my right breast. Her lips made popping sounds when the suction broke.

"God, these tits are hot," she moaned.

She licked up my right boob while my panties fell to the floor. She slid her warm tongue across my flesh to my boob. Then her tongue flicked across it. She fluttered against me. I groaned as she did. This wicked heat rushed through my body. My heart hammered in my chest.

My pussy clenched as she reached my areola. Her fingers dug into my soft boobs as she swirled her tongue around the ring of dark-pink flesh surrounding my hard nipple. My breasts felt so sensitive and my nipple...

It burst with excited delight just from being grazed by her tongue.

"Mmm, Mommy tits," she groaned. "Gorgeous."

She sucked my nipple into her mouth and nursed like she had as a baby. Only it had never felt like this. I groaned, my pussy clenching. This heat rushed through my body. I wiggled against the foyer wall, my heart hammering rapture through me.

It felt amazing. My fingers slid through Sky's hair. Both my hands stroked her. I felt so intimately connected to my daughter. This was something I had never felt before. It was a wicked delight that made me shiver. My eyes rolled back in my head as she played with my nub.

"Sky!" I whimpered.

She purred around my nub between her sucks.

"Oh, Sky, that's so good. Mmm, Mommy likes that."

She popped her mouth off to moan, "God, it's hot when you call yourself Mommy."

"And it's hot when you suckle on Mommy's nipple," I cooed. I pulled her to my other one. She didn't resist.

"You're getting into it now, Mommy," she cooed. "I seduced you."

"Uh-huh," I groaned as she latched on and sucked.

My pussy clenched as she nursed on my left nipple now. She sucked most of my areola into her red lips. I shuddered, staring down into her green eyes. They gleamed with her wild passion for me. This intoxicating rush rippled out of my cunt. My pussy soaked my bush. I breathed in and could smell my tangy passion.

Then a drop of my cream ran down my thigh.

I shivered and shuddered against the wall at the ticklish rivulet working down my inner thigh towards my knee. I groaned at how good this felt. How delicious my futa-daughter made me feel with her wicked sucking. I was such a naughty mommy.

She groaned as she sucked hard. Then she ripped her head away with such force, it was like she had to tear herself away. She stumbled back, panting, her dress rustling about her legs. That big futa-dick thrust against her skirt. She stared at me.

Then she glanced down and blinked. "Well, well, well, Mommy dearest, you actually stripped all the way naked. You really are my mommy-slut, huh?"

"Yes," I whimpered. "I... Your mommy is your slut." That was what she wanted to hear. She shuddered. So I said, "What can your mommy-slut do for you?"

My pussy clenched at such a wild admission. This was so naughty. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was submitting myself to such wild passion. I groaned, my cunt clenching as the heat rippled through me.

She grinned, this twinkle in her eyes. "Strip me, Mommy."

"Yes, Sky," I moaned and flew to her. I was excited to see her naked. Like I had in the church restroom.

I went to go behind her, but she kept turning, keeping me from unzipping her dress. I frowned and then blushed. I had to hug her from the front, pressing my tits into hers and grabbing the zipper to her Sunday dress. I dragged it down, loving how she whimpered and moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side.

"That's it, Mommy," she cooed, her movement rubbing against my nipples. They throbbed from the delight. It was such a treat. I groaned at the sensation. "Ooh, you're such a wicked and naughty Mommy, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I groaned. "I am."

Her dress unzipped, I pulled it off her body. Unsurprising, she was naked beneath. The dress fell away from her small breasts and then spilled over that huge dick thrusting from the folds of her pussy. I swallowed and then ducked my head down.

I engulfed my daughter's small, pink nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. She groaned while I tasted the salt of her skin. Her little nub felt nice in my plump lips. I nibbled on it between suckles. I loved the feel of her in my mouth.

She groaned her fingers running through my hair as I nursed from her nipple. This was so wrong. So taboo. I didn't care. I was so turned on by my daughter. I was into this role of being her ultimate temptation.

I would keep her from inflicting her futa-cock on other MILFs.

It was all mine.

"Mommy," she groaned as I sucked harder. "Damn, that's good."

A please shiver ran through me at her outburst. I sucked and nibbled and nursed on her. I loved her nub. I swirled my tongue around her little bud. I tried to remember what she had done to me when she nursed on mine.

I wanted to make my daughter feel good. I wanted to love her. Please her. I felt so wicked and wild now. A wanton mommy. My pussy clenched. More juices soaked my bush and dribbled down my thighs. They worked their way down.

I groaned about her nub, loving the way that felt.

"Mmm, yes, yes, that's making my pussy so wet." She licked her lips. "Do you want to eat my pussy, naughty Mommy?"

I popped my mouth off to gasp, "Yes!"

She grinned at me. "That's what I thought."

She backed away from me, her futa-dick swaying before her. She sank down on my couch and thrust her legs wide, almost doing a split. Her pussy lips parted to show off her pink depths. I stared at my daughter's twat. She gripped her clit-dick, pinning it to her stomach.

"Mmm, don't worry about my futa-cock, Mommy," she said. "I want you to do the most lesbian thing in the world to me. Lick my cunt and make me cum!"

"Yes, Sky," I moaned, salivating. I wanted to eat her out. I felt so wild as I stumbled forward, my big boobs jiggling. "I will."

I fell to my knees, tits heaving. I licked my lips and leaned forward. The tangy scent filled my nose. My daughter smelled so much like me. I groaned, shocked that she could have come from my loins given her lusts.

And yet... I hungered, too. I had these same rampant and out of control desires, as well. It made me shiver in realization.

I planted my lips against her spread-wide labia. Her juices soaked my mouth. Her cream bled through, her flavor igniting my taste buds. I groaned and then I licked. I flicked my tongue through my daughter's folds.

She gasped, her futa-dick twitching in her hand. I licked her again, her flavor so good. I groaned, realizing I liked the taste of my daughter's cunt. Just like I enjoyed the taste of her girl-cum. I was such a wicked mother.

I would go to hell.

But I couldn't stop licking and lapping and devouring her twat. You're such a good mommy for doing this for your daughter, I thought, the idea so delightful. You're keeping Sky from sinning with others. That's a good thing.

It was like that thought whispering in my mind had given me permission to really enjoy myself. I licked with more passion. I fluttered my tongue up and down. I caressed her folds, gathering up her tangy juices. She shuddered, her face contorting. She squirmed on the couch as I licked and lapped at her.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy!" she moaned. My daughter's depraved voice echoed around me. "Fuck, you're really getting into it."

I was.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy's depths. She should have a hymen until her wedding day, but she was too much of a slut. A naughty daughter-whore who needed her mommy's wicked mouth and wanton cunt and even tight asshole to keep her in line.

I thrust my hands beneath my daughter's rump and the fabric of the couch. I gripped her tight and lapped at her snatch. I feasted on her with hunger. She groaned, her moans echoing through the room. She shuddered, grinding against my face.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's good," she moaned, her hand pumping up and down her clit-dick. "Oh, my god, Mommy."

My futa-daughter's incestuous cream soaked my tongue. Her juices ran down my chin. The scent filled my nose. That tangy aroma. That naughty flavor. I loved it. I licked and lapped at her with a fervor. I had to gather it all up. I had to make my daughter cum.

Her whimpers echoed through the air. They were so amazing to hear. I loved the sounds she made. She shuddered, her passion bursting through the room. She humped against my mouth, grinding her cuntlips on me.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy!" she moaned.

"Good!" I purred. "Cum for Mommy!"

"Goddamn, you're such a slut, Mommy!"

"Yes!"

I sucked on her pussy lips. I nibbled on those delicious folds. My tongue gathered up her cream, and there was always more. She gasped, arching her back against the couch. Her whimpers swelled. Then she bucked.

Hot and tangy pussy cream gushed out of her cunt. Her futa-dick erupted, splashing her tits and face in her own cum. She painted herself in ropy lines of jizz while I drank the juices that flooded out of her. I gulped down my daughter's passion.

I savored the incestuous treat.

"Fucking hell, Mommy!" she squealed. "Yes, yes!"

She fisted her erupting cock while I lapped at her cunt. I thrust my tongue into her depths and felt her pussy writhing around it. My cunt clenched as I drank the juices that gushed out of her. She tasted amazing. Delicious.

I groaned, savoring every moment of this. I gulped it down while my daughter's gasps echoed through the room. She humped against my mouth. I loved the sounds she made. The way she whimpered and groaned.

"Mommy!" she squealed. "Oh, Mommy, yes!"

Her juices filled my mouth. They tasted so good. I loved them. I savored them. She gushed out so much, her juices spilled down my chin. I shuddered as her futa-dick fired the last spurt of cum. She groaned, her small tits rising and falling, smeared in her pearly cum.

Hungering, I darted up and lapped up a line of her salty daughter-jizz right to her nipple. The wonderful flavor complemented the flavor of her tangy cream lingering in my mouth. I climbed up to her nipple. I brushed that nub, flicking off the cream.

She groaned in delight. Her face contorted at that bliss. A huge grin spread on her lips as she watched me lapping off her futa-jizz. Her green eyes held this naughty twinkle that had my pussy clenching.

"I'm going to fuck that ass so hard," she cooed.

"Yes," I moaned and fluttered up more cum.

"Enough of that," she purred. "Get on your hands and knees. Show me that ass. I want to fuck you hard. I'm going to pound that ass, Mommy dearest."

"Yes, Sky," I moaned and turned around. My big boobs swung. I faced the TV. It sat on an entertainment system. Glass doors shut, hiding a Blu Ray player and cable box. I could see my reflection in the glass.

What had I become? A whore for my daughter?

A willing whore.

"Come fuck Mommy's ass!" I cooed, wiggling my hips.

"Goddamn, you're so fucking hot!" Sky smacked her futa-dick into my right butt-cheek. Then my left. She drummed back and forth. "Mmm, you really want my cock in your asshole, don't you?"

My asshole tingled and I realized I did. I truly wanted my daughter's futa-cock fucking into my asshole. It would be incredible. I would have such a wild time at it. This was perfect. Just what I needed.

"I do," I cooed. "I want you in me."

She grinned and pressed her girl-dick into my crevasse. I shuddered at the feel of her thick cock sliding down my butt-crack. My fingers flexed against the weave of the carpet. My boobs shook as I trembled. A whimper rose in my throat as she came closer and closer to my backdoor.

Then she reached it.

Her cock pressed right against my asshole. She lay poised to ram into me and make me cum. This was so hot. I shuddered, loving this. I would have such a huge orgasm on her clit-dick. A big, nasty, depraved climax.

I couldn't believe how excited that made me. I shuddered, so ready to be sodomized by my daughter's futa-dick. She gripped my hips, her fingernails biting into my skin. Then she thrust her hips forward.

"Sky!" I groaned as my anal ring slowly parted for that thick dick. My face tensed. This felt so strange.

And yet it felt nice. Exciting. My pussy drank it in as her thick cock popped into my bowels. The crown slid into my anal depths, her shaft filling me up. My boobs swayed from side to side as my groan grew louder and louder.

"Fucking hell, Mommy!" Sky moaned. "Ooh, that's good. That's fucking good. You know that?"

"Uh-huh," I groaned. "Mommy knows that." I swallowed. "Mommy knows that a lot. Ooh, you're going to make me feel so good. Going to make Mommy cum so hard, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Her crotch rubbed against my butt-cheeks. My daughter had slid all the way into me. This was intense. Exciting. I couldn't believe it. I savored the feel of my daughter all the way in me. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

Amazing. Rapturous. Her dick blazed in my asshole, creating heat as she pumped away. The heat melted down to my cunt and an orgasm built in me. A slutty, depraved, wicked burst of pleasure that would utterly consume me.

I gasped, squeezing down on her big dick. I wiggled my hips back and forth. I enjoyed every second of this bliss. I savored every last moment of this ecstatic delight. I groaned, savoring the rapture building and building in me.

"Oh, my Lord, Sky!" I gasped. "Oh, my lord, what are you doing to me?"

"Fucking you hard!" she purred, thrusting away at me.

She hammered my asshole with passion. She rammed that big girl-dick into me again and again. She plunged that cock into me. My pussy drank in the heat. I came closer and closer to cumming. My toes curled. My fingernails clawed at the carpet.

My boobs swayed to the rhythm of her thrusts. She pumped into me hard and fast. She buried into me again and again. It was outstanding to feel. I groaned, coming closer and closer to that moment of explosive bliss.

I clenched down on her, increasing the friction. I reveled in the bliss that she churned in me. It was amazing. Outstanding. I enjoyed every second of it. I would have such a powerful orgasm. A mighty burst of bliss that would radiate out of me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good. Sky! Sky! Mommy loves your dick fucking her asshole."

"I know!" she groaned, her hands stroking me. "Fuck, you are so tight. I love this futa-cock. That demon-girl is so awesome."

She buried hard into me. I panted, trembling. My face scrunched up. I hovered on the verge of cumming. I groaned, rocking back into her. She slammed hard into me, the slap of flesh on flesh echoing through my living room.

She drove her girl-dick hard into my asshole, her crotch smacking into my butt-cheeks. They jiggled from the impact. I gasped, my bowels clenching down her as a wave of fresh heat rushed down my slutty cunt.

I stared at my reflection in the glass window of the entertainment system, my face twisted in rapture as I savored my daughter's futa-dick reaming out my asshole. My blonde hair spilled about my face.

I gasped and then burst with orgasmic bliss.

"Lord!" I cried out as a mighty tsunami of ecstasy rushed through my body and slammed into my mind.

The rapture drowned my thoughts in heavenly euphoria. My asshole convulsed around her futa-dick, sucking at it with such whorish passion. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes. I shuddered, my toes curling. Juices spilled hot down my thighs. They soaked me while I whimpered out my delight.

"Mommy!" she gasped.

Hot cum jetted into my asshole. I gasped, my bowels rippling around her dick, working out her cum into my spasming depths. I trembled there, staring at myself in the reflection. At the wanton whore I had become for my daughter's girl-dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried out as my asshole convulsed around her spurting dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she howled.

The rapture smothered my thoughts. I gasped, my entire body shuddering from the intensity of it. My arms bent. My face pressed into the carpeted floor. I sucked in wild breaths. Deep inhalations. A dizzy rush swept over me. It was fantastic.

I shuddered beneath the rapture of this moment. I trembled, my bowels rippling around her dick. My legs collapsed, slid to the floor, feeling a splash of cum splatter my right butt-cheek and hip. Then I lay there, panting, groaning, utterly drowning in ecstasy.

"That was hot," purred my daughter.

I just groaned, my eyes shut. I swam in ecstasy, my bowels brimming in her cum. I had enjoyed that more than I thought possible. I drew in a breath as I heard clothes rustling. My daughter hummed as I drifted.

"You were a good fuck, Mommy-slut," she said. "Damn. Now Mrs. Spencer, here I come."

Her words rippled over me. There was something worrying about them. Mrs. Spencer...

The front door closed as my eyes snapped open. I could hear my daughter's footsteps crunching away. I gasped. How could I keep her from preying upon that new wife and mother? Tiffany Spencer was a wonderful woman. She didn't need her life disrupted by my daughter's futa-lusts.

What could I do?

Then I realized a face smiled at me in the refection. Framed by golden hair. A halo glowed over her head. Don't worry, I thought. I'm here to help you out. You have to control your daughter's lusts. I'm so with you. Do you need me, Madeline?

Then I realized it wasn't my thoughts I had been hearing. It was this... this angel.

"Help me," I groaned. "Help me tempt my daughter back to me."

To be continued...

12