Frightened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kevin!" she exclaimed softly, breathlessly. "I can't believe...it's finally...happening!"

"Oh, baby, I can't believe I'm actually fucking my sexy sister!"

"That's it, baby!" she cooed. "Fuck me nice, big brother!"

I held Sarah's soft hands in mine, extended above her head, while I began rocking my hips slowly, thrusting my cock in and out of her delightful pussy with long, easy strokes. My sister matched my slow, easy rhythm, moving her hips with mine. Our eyes locked together and I saw the look of lust and want on her face.

I kissed her face, her neck and ears, savoring the taste and feel of her soft skin on my lips and tongue. Tiny gasps of pleasure came from her mouth and her hands gripped mine tightly as we continued to fuck slowly, our bodies moving together in perfect sync. Minutes went by; neither of us was in a hurry to end the best feeling we had ever experienced.

Kissing my sister, feeling her tongue on mine while our lips gently touched, was the most incredible experience of my life. There was no doubt that Sarah and I were doing something that went against what society would call normal, but we didn't care. I loved the way our bodies fit together, the feeling of her soft skin touching mine, and the remarkable way she made me feel.

I don't know how much time had passed but suddenly I felt that familiar tingling in my gut and I knew I was about to cum. I tried to will it away but it was impossible. My movements became erratic as I slowed a little to prolong the inevitable. I wanted desperately to stay inside of Sarah, to continue to feel the extraordinary softness of her pussy for as long as possible. And, Sarah noticed it.

"Cum in me, Kevin," she gasped softly. "Let's cum together!"

"Are you close, Sarah?"

"Yes!"

That was all it took to bring on the unavoidable. I picked up speed and began to slam my cock into Sarah's pussy as she loosened her grip on my hands and grabbed my face. My sister's lips were on mine suddenly, her tongue inside my mouth, kissing me deeply while we both drove our bodies hard toward a mind-numbing orgasm. Our hips rocked erratically, jerking uncontrollably as we finally succumbed to the inevitable.

"I'm cumming, Kevin!" Sarah groaned into my mouth.

"I – oh, baby..."

I slammed my cock one last time into Sarah and exploded deep inside of her pussy. I could feel her pussy clenching tightly around my cock while I emptied my balls into her. We held each other tightly while our bodies trembled violently. Every burst of seed that erupted from my cock was so overpowering that I had to grit my teeth together forcefully to keep from screaming.

Finally, I rolled onto my side and Sarah moved immediately into my arms. We lay gasping for breath, our legs entwined as we held each other tightly. The soft pads of her fingertips gently caressed my back while I kissed her face tenderly. We lay on our sides, without peaking, until after three in the morning before we finally fell into a deep, comfortable sleep.

Over the weeks that followed, Sarah and I continued to make love at every possible opportunity. Both of us have realized that since our feelings are not accepted by most, we have to be careful. We continue to date others because we have no choice, but it's the time we spend together that is the most precious. And because of how we feel, the last two months have been the best time our lives.

12