First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it sure was some evening," Dave agreed. "But I have to go to work now, so I'll take a shower."

As Dave went to the shower, Ann moved over and wrapped her arms around Chip, hugging him tight.

"I really am glad to see you," she said. "And I'm glad last night happened, too. There's no way we could ever be closer."

"I'll say," Chip agreed. "I'll do anything for you that I can, you just have to ask."

"Well, actually there is something that I'd like you to do for me," Ann said. "If you don't mind, when Dave comes out of the shower, I'd like you to suck his cock, you know, sort of as a thank you for getting to fuck his wife. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I guess not," Chip said. "I guess it is only fair, isn't it?"

"I sort of thought so," Ann said. "And after he goes to work, we'll talk."

When Dave came out of the shower, drying himself, Ann went up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Come sit over here," she said. "I have a surprise for you."

Pushing him into a seat, Ann knelt between his legs and grasped his cock, licking it and sucking it into her mouth. It quickly grew to full size from her attention. Then getting to her feet, Dave was surprised to see Chip getting on his knees between his legs, reaching for his cock.

"Hey, what's going on?" Dave asked.

"Well, I got to fuck and suck your wife, I thought I'd sort of thank you for the hospitality," Chip said.

"Well, that's sure not necessary," Dave laughed, seeing the look on Ann's face, "but I'm not going to stop you."

With a laugh Chip grasped Dave's erect cock, squeezing it in his fist before leaning forward and taking it into his mouth. As he began to suck Dave's cock, he could feel Ann moving over to stand next to him. Glancing up, he could see that Dave was sucking on her breasts while he was sucking his cock. Dave's cock not being quite as large as Sam's, Chip was able to more comfortably suck it into the back of his throat, bobbing up and down on it as he sucked. He could feel Ann's hand caressing his head as he sucked Dave's cock and he could feel Dave's cock twitching and swelling as he approached orgasm. When he felt Dave's balls begin to contract, Chip let Dave's cock slide out of his mouth except for the head of it, which he held between his lips as cum came shooting out of it into his mouth. Not having so much cock in his mouth made it easier for Chip to swallow as Dave pumped cum into his mouth, not once choking as he finished sucking the last of the cum. When he finished, he rocked back on his heels, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I don't know, maybe it's genetic," Dave said, "but you two give the best head I've ever had. Now I have to get to work. Thanks, Chip. Great blowjob."

Ann was preparing something to eat when Dave reappeared, dressed for work. Kissing Ann good-bye and giving Chip's cock a squeeze, he left. Ann sat down with Chip and they ate some breakfast, finding that they were completely famished. When they finished eating, Ann went to take a shower and clean up. When she finished, Chip took a shower, emerging refreshed, toweling his hair.

"Come over here and sit with me," Ann said, still naked.

Moving over to the sofa, Chip sat down next to his sister.

"Tell me about school," Ann said, reaching between his legs for his cock, fondling it in her hand. "I'll suck you while you do."

Sighing, Chip leaned back, watching as his sister bent over and took his cock into her mouth, softly sucking on it. For the next fifteen minutes or so Chip talked about school, his classes, his friends, the whole while Ann was sucking his cock. Finally he felt his balls building to a climax and then he was shooting cum into her throat, his cock completely buried in her mouth. He could feel her throat clasping his cock each time she gulped, swallowing his cum. Finally he stopped cumming and Ann gently continued to suck his cock, slowly encouraging it to another erection.

"I think I'll just fuck you and suck you all day long," she said. "What do you think of that?"

"You bet," Chip said, "but only if I get to suck and fuck you too."

And when Dave came home later that afternoon, that's exactly how he found them, locked in a 69, sucking each other. It didn't take him long to get his clothes off, and they all spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other, not stopping until the next morning when Dave had to go to work and Chip had to return to school.

"I hope you can come visit me at school," Chip said as he left. "You can meet my friends and see what it's like."

"Maybe we will," Dave said. "It's been great seeing you. If you can, visit us again."

"I will. Thanks. Bye," Chip said as he left.

"Oh, Dave, that was just unbelievable, don't you think?" Ann asked him as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Nothing I would ever have imagined," he agreed.

The next couple of weeks life was back to normal. Dave would go to work, come home later and get his brains fucked out for the night, then back to work the next day. For Ann it was increasingly frustrating. She didn't really have anything to do and all she could think about was sex. Wendy came over a couple of times and they would spend the afternoon sucking each other, but Ann yearned for more. Then one afternoon Dave came home and told her that he had to go out of town for two or three days on business. When Ann expressed her exasperation at being left alone, he didn't know what to say.

"I think maybe I'll go visit Chip then," Ann said finally. "I am not staying cooped up here for three days while you're off who knows where."

"That's a good idea," Dave agreed. "You two should spend more time together, especially now. I'll call you there and let you know when I'm coming home."

"Please hurry," Ann implored. "I'll miss you so."

That night Dave got no sleep, as Ann fucked him over and over again, trying to get enough to last for several days. The next morning as Dave got up to get ready, his cock was still hard and sore and throbbing from the unrelenting assault from Ann.

When Dave had gone, Ann packed a bag and called a cab to go to the airport. A couple of hours later she had arrived in Collegetown and took a cab to the address that she had for her brother. When she arrived at the address, there was nobody there, so Ann just sat down on the step to wait. After a half an hour or so a pretty, petite Eurasian girl walked up to the door, a key in hand.

"Hi. Are you waiting for someone?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. I was looking for Chip. Do you know him?" Ann replied.

"Yes, I know him," the girl laughed. "Come on in. It'll be more comfortable waiting inside. Have you known Chip a long time?" she asked as they entered the apartment.

"His whole life, actually," Ann replied. "Have you known him very long?"

"No, not really. I've been living here for about four months now, but he's an easy roommate. By the way, I'm Jade," she said, holding out her hand.

"I'm Ann," Ann replied. "Nice to meet you."

"Are you going to stay for a while?" Jade asked, looking at Ann's bag.

"Maybe for a couple of days or so, if it's okay," she said.

"I'm sure it will be," Jade said. "There's an extra big bed in my room. You can share it if you'd like, unless you have other plans."

"No, not really," Ann said. "That would be nice. You're sure you wouldn't mind?"

"I'm sure. If you've known Chip that long, you should stay here. Bring your bag and I'll show you," Jade said, leading the way into the bedroom. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll just run to the store for a minute and get something to make for dinner. Chip should be home soon."

"Thanks," Ann said. "I really appreciate it. I hope I'm not interfering in any plans or anything."

"No, not at all," Jade reassured her.

"Maybe I'll take a shower," Ann said.

"There's towels in the bathroom," Jade said. "I'll be back shortly."

Ann was in the shower, luxuriating in the hot water when she heard the apartment door open and then slam shut. Leaning back with her eyes closed to rinse the soap from her hair, she heard as well as felt the door to the bathroom open. Finishing her rinse and turning off the water, Ann opened the curtain expecting to find Jade and was greeted by the sight of Chip pulling his cock out of his pants to pee. Chip almost jumped out of his shoes when he saw his sister in the shower, his cock jumping in his hand.

"Hi, Chip," Ann said, smiling at him. "Surprise."

"What are you doing here?" Chip asked, staring at her.

"I just came to visit for a few days while Dave's out of town," she replied. "Your roommate let me in and told me to make myself at home and she went to the store."

"Does she know who you are?" Chip asked, standing there with his cock in his hand.

"She knows my name, not who I am," Ann said. "I figured you could deal with that however you like. She's very beautiful, Jade is," Ann said.

"She sure is," Chip agreed, suddenly fidgeting as he realized that he was standing with his cock in his hand needing to pee while his sister was standing naked in front of him, glistening with moisture from the shower.

"Why don't you let me help you," Ann said, a glint in her eyes as she stared at his cock.

"What?" Chip started to say as Ann stepped from the shower and grasped his cock.

Dropping to her knees, Ann engulfed Chip's cock in her mouth, sucking on it, enjoying the hardness of it in his need to pee. Chip groaned as he felt his cock slide down into Ann's throat, felt her throat contract on it as she began to suck on him. Quickly Chip was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth while she knelt there, fucking her face as she sucked on his cock. Very quickly he reached the boiling point and began to blow his load into her throat as she gulped and swallowed as fast as she could, drinking him dry. When he stopped cumming, Ann got to her feet, kissed him and left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, the apartment door opened and Jade stepped in, a bag of groceries in her arm.

"Oh, hi," she said. "Chip get here yet?"

"Yes, he's in the bathroom," Ann replied, smiling at Jade.

"Oh," Jade said, taking in Ann's nakedness as she stood there. "You're very pretty," she said.

"Thank you," Ann replied. "I was just telling Chip the same thing about you."

At that moment Chip came out of the bathroom, zipping up his pants. Seeing Jade standing there talking to Ann who was naked brought a big of a blush to his cheeks.

"I see you two have met," he said.

"Yes," Ann said. "I'll get dressed. Back in a minute."

"How well do you know her?" Jade asked as Ann went into the bedroom.

"I've known her all my life," Chip answered.

"I can see you're comfortable around each other," she replied.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Chip asked. "We're just roommates. We have no hold or commitment to each other that way. You've never acted this way before. What's the problem?"

"She's just so comfortable around you, that's all," Jade replied.

"Hey, you're my roommate and my friend," Chip said, taking her in his arms. "Nothing's changed about that. Now give me a kiss."

Ann came out of the bedroom just as Jade and Chip kissed, and smiled as she saw Jade's hand slide between his legs to grasp his cock through his pants.

"And just exactly what kind of roommates are you?" she laughed, startling Jade.

"Calm down, Ann," Chip said. "Jade and I are friends. We're also roommates. We date different people and sometimes we get together. I don't need you two fighting, okay?"

"I wouldn't dream of it," Ann said, a hurt look on her face. "You know how special you are to me. And I think Jade's just beautiful. You're very lucky," she said, moving to stand next to them.

"Just who are you?" Jade asked curiously. "There's something..."

"Why," Ann said, moving right next to Chip, letting her hand slide around his waist, "we grew up together. I've always thought he was the cutest guy around, and now he's quite a man. Now he's quite a hunk."

"I think so," Jade agreed, looking uncertain.

"Look, I have an hour or so of shopping to do," Ann said. "So why don't I go do what I have to do and then when I come back, we can all eat dinner together, okay?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Chip said, casting a grateful look at Ann.

"Okay, then. I'll see you two in an hour or so," Ann said as she left the apartment.

Jade immediately turned to Chip, fixing him with a stare.

"I know we have no ties on each other," she said, "but you two seem too close for comfort. I don't know why, but she makes me feel uneasy."

"There's absolutely no need," Chip reassured her. "She could never be a threat to you or to anyone for that matter. No matter what."

"I don't guess you'd like to explain that, would you?" Jade asked.

"Not now, no, I don't think so," Chip said. "But I will explain everything to you. Now come here and let me show you how special you are to me," he said, reaching for her.

Pulling her into his arms, Chip glued his lips to her, sucking her tongue into his mouth as they kissed. Lifting her up onto the dining room table, Chip quickly pulled off her running shorts, revealing a pretty pussy with just a fringe of hair around it, smooth pussy lips with just the faintest hint of a clit struggling to get out. Dropping to his knees, Chip bent forward and slowly dragged his tongue through Jade's pussy, eliciting a groan of delight from her. Laying back on the table, Jade spread her legs as wide as possible as Chip continued to lick and suck her pussy. She was writhing on the table as he sucked her pussy, his tongue thrusting in and out of her.

Suddenly the door opened and Ann stepped back into the apartment, not five minutes since she had left. Jade struggled to sit up as Chip continued to suck her pussy.

"What are you doing back here so soon?" Jade demanded, trying to dislodge Chip and cover herself. "You said you'd be an hour or more."

"I forgot something," Ann said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. Maybe I'll just leave so that I don't cause any problems between the two of you."

"Oh, no, you don't," Chip said, getting to his feet and turning around. "It's about time you visited me and you're not leaving so quickly."

"I didn't mean to surprise you," Ann said softly. "Besides, I've seen Chip with his face between someone else's legs before. I'm not shocked at all. In fact, I don't mind watching. You're very beautiful and I can see that Chip cares for you."

"You're very strange, Ann," Jade said, shaking her head.

"Maybe," Ann agreed. "But please let him continue," she said, moving over to stand right by the table. "It looked so nice," she said, reaching out with her hand and cupping Jade's pussy. "Ohh, you're so hot, too. Go on, Chip, suck her pussy."

When Jade didn't protest, Chip again dropped to his knees and resumed licking and sucking her pussy, while Jade lay there, trying to enjoy it but bothered by Ann's delighted expression as she watched. As Chip sucked her pussy, Jade could see that Ann was rubbing herself. Finally closing her eyes and giving in to the enjoyment of Chip's tongue, Jade lay back and pushed her pussy into his face as he sucked. Ann took advantage of her eyes being closed to reach between Jade's legs and rub her clit, causing her to moan as Chip's tongue slashed in and out of her pussy. Then nudging Chip aside, Ann began to lick and suck Jade's pussy, slurping at the juices that were starting to flow from her pussy. Then as Ann grasped her clit between her teeth and nibbled on it, Jade began to cum, pouring cum into Ann's eagerly sucking mouth as she came. She bucked and bucked against her face as Ann glued her mouth to her pussy, sucking like crazy. When finally Jade stopped cumming, Ann sucked the last of her cum from her pussy before standing up.

"You have an unbelievably delicious pussy, Jade," Ann said, breaking the silence.

"What?" Jade said, opening her eyes and struggling to sit up. "What did you say?"

"Your pussy is delicious," Ann said, smiling at her.

"You mean you..."

"Yes," Ann said. "I just couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind. It was just so tempting."

"Chip, I can't believe you let her do that," Jade complained. "It's not bad enough that she's standing there watching, but you have to let her in on the act, too?"

"You came like crazy," Chip observed. "How can you complain? Didn't you like it until you realized that it was Ann sucking your pussy?"

"Well, yes," Jade admitted sheepishly. "It did feel really nice."

"I don't think it matters whose face is attached to the tongue that's sucking my pussy," Ann said. "If I cum like crazy, great. As a matter of fact, watching you two then getting to taste you also has made me horny as crazy. I'd sure like my pussy sucked. Anyone interested?"

"What?" Jade said, her mouth falling open. "You can't be serious."

"Sure I am," Ann said. "How about you, Chip? Will you suck my pussy for me?" she asked, stepping out of her shorts.

Jade gasped when she saw Ann's smooth-shaven pussy, her clit sticking out from between her pussy lips. Sitting down in a chair, pulling her feet up onto the edge of the chair, her knees apart, Ann's pussy was as exposed as it could get, her pussy lips spread apart and her clit sticking out.

"Please," Ann implored, one hand busy between her legs. "Please suck me."

As Jade sat there with her mouth wide open in astonishment, Chip dropped to his knees and stuck his tongue into his sister's pussy, slurping at the juices that were already pooling there. Jade leaned forward to watch as Chip's tongue slithered here and there, exploring every bit of her pussy, slashing in and out of her hole as he tongue-fucked her. Jade was rubbing herself as Ann began to cum, her juices flooding Chip's mouth as he drank her offering to his efforts. When she stopped cumming, Chip stood up, an obvious bulge in the front of his pants.

Quickly reaching out, Ann undid his pants and had his cock out in a flash, surprising both Jade and Chip. Grasping his cock in her fist, Ann looked at Jade.

"Do you want this or can I eat it?" she asked, licking her lips.

With only a moment's hesitation, Jade dropped to her knees and enveloped Chip's cock in her mouth, her fingers wrapping around Ann's as she grasped him. Ann continued to fondle Chip's cock and balls while Jade sucked him. Then after a couple of minutes, Ann got on her knees next to Jade and bent forward, trying to lick the shaft of his cock while Jade sucked him. Soon they were both licking and sucking his cock, driving him wild. When he began to cum, Ann and Jade were both licking the crown of his cock, kissing each other and swirling their tongues around his cock and each other. As he came, they glued their mouths together around the head of his cock, both of them sucking like crazy to swallow his cum. When he finally finished cumming and they had sucked him dry and swallowed their treat, they let his cock go, looking at each other with a smile on their faces.

"That was fun," Jade said. "I'd never done anything like that before."

"Yes, it was," Ann agreed, kissing her. "He has such a tasty cock, doesn't he?"

"Umm, yes, he sure does," Jade agreed.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Ann asked. "I'd love to watch his cock sliding in and out of your pussy."

"Really?" Jade asked. "I mean, I love his cock inside of me, it's just that I've never had sex in front of anyone before."

"It's no big deal," Ann said. "Besides, we're not strangers anymore, are we?"

"No, I guess not," Jade said, blushing as she took in the fact that they were all naked.

"Here, I'll get him ready," Ann said, grasping his cock again and beginning to suck on it.

Very quickly Ann had her brother's cock ready for action, having sucked it into a state of extreme hardness. Pushing him down on his back, Ann encouraged Jade to come straddle his cock, though facing away from Chip. As Jade lowered herself onto Chip's cock which Ann was holding in her hand, Ann began to gently rub her clit as she began to slide up and down on his cock. Jade was leaning back on her hands, her feet flat on the floor as she humped her ass up and down, Chip's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Then Ann leaned forward and began to tongue Jade's clit and Chip's cock each time it slid into view. Jade was gasping in delight as Ann's tongue drove her crazy. Jade came over and over again as Ann licked and sucked her clit, Chip's cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.