Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah so," I said. "The lie begins. You changed so Gerald would be comfortable."

"Uh-huh," Amber agreed. "He is good in bed." Amber continued as she lifted her hips, and I timed it perfectly. The next time she pushed down, my cock slid deep into her. Somehow she kept from crying out. "Bastard, warn me next time."

"You are assuming there will be a next time," I fired back. "Now, start moving." Amber lowered her head and began riding me. "How does cheating feel?"

"Hard... deep, and amazing," she never hesitated. "I need this so bad."

There wasn't much dialogue after that. We were far too close to the house for her or me just to cut loose and scream our heads off. My brother and Krystal might hear, and I did not want that. I never get tired of the first time I slide into a woman's warm wet depths. The sight of the tip parting Amber's delicate petals and then disappearing inside of her was memorable. The soft sounds she made when my hips touched her ass. Fighting the urge to pound the living hell out of her is half the fun. I wanted to take over, but she was doing such a bang-up job. Why spoil it. I urged her on with little things like pinching her nipples or pulling her hair. We were both shaking after ten minutes. Amber clamped a hand over her mouth when she climaxed. As her internal muscles squeezed me, I lost it and cursed as my load pulsed deep inside of her.

"Don't fret. I can't have kids," I assured Amber as I pulled out. "Get going before someone wakes up."

Amber left without a word. I sat in the hot tub for a few more minutes before returning to my quest. I shut down the tub, returned the covers, and dressed. I wandered the grounds trying to connect the symbols from the garden to locations elsewhere and failed. It was time to get some rest. The couch was made up and ready for me. The scent of Krystal's perfume filled the air. She must have been here and recently. I undressed, slid under the covers, and dropped off to pleasant dreams and forgotten memories.

Friday Morning: Autumn 199X

"Where in the hell did you find this?!" Evan roared, waking me up. I sat up, startled only to see Evan holding my lucky D10 between thumb and forefinger. "It has the chip and everything. I thought this baby was long gone. Oh shit, sorry, man," he apologized.

"S'ok, I found it in the lower part of the crypt," I told him the truth, and he called bullshit immediately.

"No fucking way," Evan stated with a shake of his head. "Really?! That makes no fucking sense."

"Nine years plus," I said, and Evan counted on his fingers. "Someone left a flashlight with batteries in a plastic bag right by the door. I suspect that same somebody cleaned down there as well. Maybe they were the ones that left it down there."

"Rut Roh, a mystery," Krystal did a half-decent Scooby impersonation. "Why did you go down there anyway?" She asked, and everyone looked at me for an explanation.

"It involves dad and grandpa," I began. Evan flinched, but the others missed his knee-jerk reaction. "Can I tell them about grandma's special place?" I asked Evan before I brought it up. Evan internally debated but looked at Krystal and nodded. "Our grandfather built this place for our grandmother. He designed the house for her, the fountains, and the secret garden. It was grandma's favorite place out here. She would spend hours cultivating, plotting, and planting her flowers. Long story short, I found six symbols on the inner wall of the garden. One of them matched a design on the grave of Malcolm West."

"I forgot all about the West side of the family," Evan said. "We got this land from one of them. Yeah, grandpa had to move the entire lot from the east coast to here. Most of his fortune came from the last of that bloodline."

"So, you went down and found that ten-sider in the crypt. Weird," Amber stated. "Breakfast is almost ready."

The meal felt awkward for me. Amber clearly remembered last night, Krystal's thoughts were how to sneak off long enough to talk to me alone, and Evan and Gerald wanted to get some fishing in. I had five other symbols to track down. "I um," I broke the silence awkwardly. "I have something to confess." Amber went the color of spoiled milk. Krystal smiled. Evan and Gerald looked at me, missing Amber's nearly full-blown panic. "I found something else besides the ten-sider." Krystal frowned while Amber broke out in a peel of loud, braying laughter. Everyone looked at her, and I continued to refocus their attention on me. "I found this," I said, sliding the piece of metal from Malcolm West's plot to the center of the table. Evan picked it up and examined it. Gerald leaned over and looked it over. Krystal locked eyes with Amber, and then her lips turned up into a predatory grin.

'You cheating bitch,' Krystal mouthed to Amber.

'Look who's talking,' Amber fired back.

"Where did you find this?" Evan asked. I told all of them about the trapped coffin. "Somebody must have put it in there. This design is clearly laser etched." Evan brought his gold Rolex into view and removed it. On the underside of the case was the Tri-Force from Zelda. "Look at them side by side," Evan offered me both, and he was right. The Solar Star and Tri-Force had the same smooth qualities. "That is one puzzle solved, but how was this thing manufactured? I mean, look at it. The entire surface is smooth as glass."

"I noticed that," Gerald added. "This is top-of-the-line craftsmanship." Amber opened her mouth to speak and then shook her head. "Go on, honey, no one is going to make fun of you. We are all guessing at this point." Amber's reaction wasn't optimistic. Did Gerald always treat her like a child?

"It isn't that," Amber replied. "I want to ponder it more before I say anything. Thanks, though."

"You are welcome," Gerald smiled and went back to eating.

The silence returned. I gave Evan his watch back and pocketed the piece of metal. My brother announced that he and Gerald were going fishing as I collected the dishes. He welcomed anyone that wanted to go, but I declined. There were more symbols to find. Then my brother dropped the bombshell. He announced that I could keep an eye on the gals as he put it. I spun and stared at him open-mouthed.

"You can't be fucking serious," I blurted out. "Really?! Seriously?!"

"I trust you, and you wouldn't," Evan began and saw the shock in my eyes. "...Frank?"

"Don't do this," I said. "You know better." My voice grew harsh since he, of all people, knew my history with women. Despite what passed between Amber and me the night before, the temptation for a threesome would be impossible to resist. I didn't want to hurt Evan, though, that was inevitable, and I knew it. Nothing I did or didn't do would change that.

"Sorry, you are right," Evan said after a long pause. "You don't leave an open bottle of booze in front of an alcoholic."

"I don't fucking believe you," Krystal snarled. "You don't trust me?! Is that it?" Evan instantly regretted his words. Amber remained silent, as did Gerald. Evan's wife's once gentle, and smiling face was now a mask of rage. She narrowed her eyes and glared at him. I slipped away as Krystal rounded on my brother. I wanted no part of this.

"Baby..." Evan tried and failed.

"Don't you baby me," Krystal roared as Amber and Gerald joined me while the fight escalated faster than anyone anticipated? How long had this been bubbling under the surface? Had I done this all those years ago? No, it couldn't be. This argument had nothing to do with me, I hoped. I decided it was time to take a walk. Gerald and Amber followed, talking about their relationship as we went. Amber lied to him boldfaced even as she remembered riding me last night.

"The lake is that way," I said as I pointed. The side path led away from the house to the hedge maze. Even if they followed me, I knew the labyrinth by heart. I looked behind me as I walked the trail, and it was clear they had left me alone and gone onto the lake. I raced to the hedges at a full sprint in case they changed their mind. I came here as the fifth wheel, and I began to regret fucking Amber already. Would both couples break up today? I dashed through the crisscrossing paths until I came at last to the heart. I stopped cold and stared at the life-sized statue gracing the center of this place. The artist had breathed life into the marble, giving realism to both her body and the silk draped over it. The unknown woman portrayed Venus emerging from the sea. A blend of shells and coral obscured her features with a crown of waves to top off the look. While the mask hid her face, the rest of her was scarcely covered. Who was this woman, and what was her connection to grandpa? At her throat was a spiral-shaped clasp, the second symbol.

I did a quick mental calculation, and the statue faced south-south-east. Like the hidden garden, the statue's pedestal had all six designs. The figure stood on a compass, and spaced equidistantly were the six symbols. Three concentric circles formed the exterior of the compass. Each ring contained two glyphs. I memorized their placement, and after things cooled down, I would continue if they returned to normal. Krystal seemed pretty pissed off when we left.

"Your dick has gotten you into trouble again," I muttered as I got a closer look at the image of crowned Venus. "I wonder if we'd get along if you were still alive." Thankfully the statue did not respond. "Looks like Medusa got her eye on you. I'd swear with the right potion or spell, and you'd come to life. The same level of craftsmanship that went into this piece of metal is right before me. Hell, I can almost see your nipples and naughty bits." Feeling awkward, I looked down at the compass and the six characters. "That's not right. The leaf should point west, not north."

I reached down, and sure enough, the outermost ring of the compass moved. It took some elbow grease to shift it, but once it got going, I aligned it correctly. The middle ring contained the spiral. This part took much more effort to break free of the rust holding it in place. Once the design faced SSE, it locked into place. Only one more to find. I had two glyphs to choose from, and neither of them rang a bell. What the hell was I supposed to do?

Costa Del Sol: 198X

Carlotta and I walked hand in hand along the private beach. The other nudists greeted us with smiles, waves, and kind words. Yet, behind their pleasant exteriors, they stank of fear, and their thoughts betrayed them. I rubbed my temple to stave off the headache from using my gift too long and too often. Power had its price.

"They are terrified of you," I said once we were alone.

"Of course they are," Carlotta laughed. "You should see how they react when Lady Dominique visits. She has the beach to herself for fear of saying the wrong word or an improper glance. Can I ask a personal question?"

"Um, sure," I stammered, remembering all the firsts I experienced the night before.

"What is with that reaction?" Carlotta giggled. "Speak your mind."

"Well, we did what I felt was some considerably kinky stuff last night," I replied, my voice more assertive now. "You even let me, you know."

"The term is sodomy," Carlotta purred. "Mmm, normally, I don't let such a robust member enter through that door. But, I have a standing bet with Dominique, and it was either pay up or take my medicine."

"You appeared to enjoy it," I said, and she laughed. "Ask away."

"I am thoroughly sated after you sodomized me," Carlotta said with a peck on my cheek. "How did you meet the Lady?"

"A Halloween party," I replied. "She was dressed as a sexy vampire. We danced, and she bit me. It was an accident, of course. The odd thing was that she pricked her finger and had me stick my tongue out. Dominique let a single drop of her blood fall onto it." Carlotta gasped, and she hugged me tightly. Her heavy breasts pressed against my chest, and I responded to her. "Sorry, I can't help myself."

"Nor should you," she whispered in my ear. "Mmm, I love it. Now, Frank, listen closely to me. Never utter that secret to anyone ever. I am faithful to her, but even Dominique has enemies. If they knew about that party, they would do anything to use you against her. Promise me."

"I promise," I vowed as I leaned back and saw the stark terror in Carlotta's eyes. "I would never do anything to hurt her."

We spent time in the shallows and soaked up sun and surf. The cloud of fear seemed to pass, and I told her this was my first time seeing such a large body of water. The Midwest is my home, and while I swam and boated in lakes, the Mediterranean was a whole different animal. When I asked to see the sunset Carlotta called for a tent, chairs, and food. We spent the entire day there, and as the sun raced for the horizon, I stood at the edge of the water watching. The sky took on an amber hue, then deep honey with hints of scarlet. The red replaced the gold and intensified to crimson. The transition to blue was dramatic as the first stars appeared. The sun slowly vanished, the cerulean sky darkened to indigo, and finally, as the last twinkling lights emerged, the color drained to ebony. Carlotta's hand on my arm stirred me from my reverie. I began to apologize, and she kissed me. Our lips met in a light embrace filled with promise.

"I almost saw it through your eyes," Carlotta whispered. "Come on, the breeze is chilly, and I want you to keep me warm. Tomorrow, you get to meet the Egyptian. She will have traveled far to see you, and she brings a gift. Let me have tonight to remember you. The hot spring awaits."

The entire structure had been quarried from local marble, limestone and highlighted with the purest gold. Its palatial beauty notwithstanding, the bathhouse felt ancient. I had to follow the rules, and Carlotta walked me through them. We undressed, showered, and made sure to wash not just our bodies but shampooed our hair as well. Clothing and even towels were not allowed within the bath. The odd rule was to keep my hair out of the bathwater. Luxuriating in the natural hot spring was just one of the many new pleasures Carlotta provided. The band of naked women appeared and set up their instruments.

"Each is a world-class musician," Carlotta explained. "Most have performed in orchestras as far away as America and as close as Seville. The Asian girl you are ogling is from Japan. She plays the flute exceptionally well. And before you ask, her oral skills do not stop at a wooden instrument. Now, cast aside your hindrances and embrace your new lifestyle. Remember my promise, and if someone catches your eye, I will provide them to you." Other lovely ladies brought in exotic cuisine and rare vintages of wine for me to partake. I enjoyed the music, the company, and the attention focused on me. It instilled in me the desire to repeat that kind of experience. After eating, we soaked for a while in the pool. "Every one of these ladies was handpicked for beauty, grace, and enthusiasm. Each serves willingly and eagerly to prove themselves to you and Lady Dominique. We belong to her house and are proud to call you family. Let me tell you what to expect."

"I am all ears."

Carlotta regaled me with exotic locations, handsome men bending over backward to please her, and all the luxury or simplicity she desired. Her affairs ranged from maharajas to bartenders to heads of state. The men Carlotta had seduced were numerous and fascinating on some level or another. "There was a mechanic I encountered by accident and learned he played in a bluegrass band on weekends for extra cash. His hands were fantastic, so delicate and yet strong. Gods, he could fuck for hours! Mmm, good times. I have high hopes for you."

That is when they brought up the offer of the tattoo. It also heralded the moment the Egyptian arrived, and my mouth fell open when I spied her. Her beauty was unlike anything I had ever seen before. "Damn, who is that?"

"They call me the Egyptian, but you sweet thing may call me Mistress," she said. "Well, how do you address me?" The Egyptian was clearly of Middle Eastern descent, with incredibly long ebony hair, high cheekbones, full lips, and icy blue eyes. I won't lie. Her eye color surprised me. Even more remarkable was the complete lack of makeup to enhance her beauty. It would have been an effort in futility.

"Mistress."

"That's a good boy," the Egyptian replied. "Carlotta, get my grooming kit from my things and prepare him. I brought my tattoo equipment. I have chosen the perfect one for him." It felt odd when they made decisions for me. "I have a special guest arriving in an hour or so. Chop chop, let's get moving." Carlotta lathered and shaved my groin with a pearl-handled straight razor. That gleaming blade so close to my cock made me nervous. The smooth, cool sensation felt oddly refreshing. The tattoo must be the gift Carlotta mentioned earlier. Did Middle Eastern men get their groins tattooed? I left that question unspoken. The Egyptian stripped down as one of the servers set out a short folding table. My Mistress retrieved a small leather-bound book from her shoulder bag, paged through it, and showed me the design that she had chosen. The text above and below the illustration called it the seal of the weaver. The tattoo embodied the aspects of lust, power, and manipulation.

"May I be allowed to ask a question, Mistress?"

"Mmm, ask away," she replied.

"Why that design? I mean, it seems to encompass feminine aspects, like that of a spider."

"You strike at the heart of the concept," the Egyptian said. "The weaver is the storyteller, the spindle that casts out the web of fate, and you are to be her presence here. Now, hush, and let your betters work."

I lay still as she removed a stylus and drew the pattern on my skin. The fact that she did it freehand impressed the hell out of me. She double and triple-checked every line, every curve, and each character. Only then did she take out the tools and apply the tattoo. She used traditional needles and equipment to pierce my flesh. Later, I learned that the Egyptian had used blood as part of the ink to bond the art with my skin and soul. She never said who the donor of the blood had been. Was it her or someone else? The second, and more immediate surprise, is how swiftly I healed. My understanding is that it took weeks to recover fully from receiving a tattoo, but I recovered in hours, not days. I found pain and pleasure blended so much so that my cock was fully erect halfway through the process.

"Impressive," the Egyptian purred. "I look forward to mounting my new pet."

"He won't disappoint," Carlotta promised.

"Cheeky bitch," my Mistress laughed. "I will make a hands-on assessment of this cock."

My name never came up as we waited, and the Egyptian snacked on treats and sipped wine. They called me Witch Blood or the petcock if they brought me up at all. The Egyptian's honored guest arrived at eleven o'clock. They heralded her arrival with a fanfare of music and an announcement by my Mistress. Color me surprised when the petite woman wearing religious trappings entered the bath. The Egyptian called her the acting Abbess for a nearby abbey whose all-female occupants suffered from a severe case of influenza. The woman had been tending to them and came here for medical aid. The older women were gravely ill, and in her desperation, the Abbess sought assistance from us. My Mistress described the frantic woman as tonight's entertainment—specifically, my plaything for as long as I could maintain an erection.

"Are the terms acceptable?"

"Yes, I agree to be his for the sake of my sisters," the woman replied, her voice shaky and uncertain. "My body belongs to him while his erection remains. How long could that be?"

"Longer and harder than you might think," the Egyptian said. "Now, we will observe the ancient traditions come here, child, and let me undress you." My dessert for the early morning, Amaranth let my Mistress remove her clothing. I savored the long, drawn-out time it took until she stood naked before us. Amaranth was surprisingly curvaceous for someone of her stature and build. At most, I expected her to be a b-cup, but she far outstripped that and then some. "Turn around, girl, let him see you, all of you." The Egyptian instructed Amaranth on the rules of the game. "Eye contact at all times, unless he is taking you from behind. Enthusiasm is a must, along with complete submission to his every whim, and remember that pain is a sign of devotion. Now, kneel and open wide." I stood and approached Amaranth. She got her first view of my cock. Her eyes widened, and she licked her lips. The Egyptian took me in hand and held it as the Abbess took a tentative lick. I shivered at the electric contact between her tongue and the tip of my erection. "Think of it as a sacred object worthy of affection. Ooh, that's it, swirl it around and get a taste of him. Take a few inches between your lips and impress us."

123456...9