Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better hold off, Daddy." Rachel grinned at him, "I want some of that cock!" She gasped and her back arched, pushing her tit into her husband's mouth and pressing her clit into Haley's tongue.

"Ohhh!" Haley whimpered then released a high pitched squeal directly into her mother's pussy.

Her hips bucked wildly and Larry groaned when her already tight pussy convulsed around him. Seeing Haley's body writhing and squirming as well as feeling her struggling to keep licking her sent Rachel over the edge.

Throwing her head back she let loose with a long keening wail and ground her quivering pussy into Haley's face as she cried out in the throes of her own orgasms. Larry was struggling to hold back as the room filled with the muffled cries of his daughter and Rachel's porn star quality screams of pleasure.

Haley's legs, which had been pushing hard against him in the throes of her orgasm went limp and her hips stopped moving as Larry slowed his thrusts into her still quivering pussy, trying to hold back and give his wife the good fucking he knew she'd need after just coming herself.

"Damn, baby girl, you made mom come hard!" Rachel exclaimed, then swinging her leg over Haley, put her back to Larry and got on her hands and knees.

Larry slid his cock from inside his daughter and grabbing Rachel's hips slammed it deep inside her.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" She cried out, "Fuck that pussy, just like you fucked your daughters." Rachel turned to Haley, "Lay in front of me, I want to lick that pussy!"

Haley happily slid over in front of her and raising her legs, draped them over Rachel's shoulders. She squealed when Rachel buried her tongue inside her added to her pleasure by sliding her hands up and grabbing her small tits.

Larry grabbed Haley's ankles and pulled on them, using them as handles as he hammered away on his wife's sopping slit. He put her ankles together in the middle of Rachel's back and using one hand to hold them together, reached around his wife's leg and found her clit, rubbing it as he fucked her.

"Yes!" She moaned into Haley's pussy, "You want to hear your girl's come again, don't you?"

"Then I'm going to come." Larry groaned, as he fucked her with long slow strokes now, to hold back as he worked her clit.

"I want daddy's come, can I have it mom?"

"Come for me first and we'll see." Rachel told her, then removing her tongue from her daughters sweet pussy, worked it through her lips to suck on her clit.

Haley whimpered and put her hands in Rachel's hair, wrapping themselves in it as her mother sucked and licked her. Rachel's hips were rocking back into him, meeting his thrusts and driving him deeper.

Larry watched his cock slipping in and out of her, but then focused on the always cock inspiring sight of his wife's face between their daughter's thighs. Her dark hair was fanned across her legs as her hands spread them open while Haley played with her perfect little titties.

Watching her blue eyes widen and her lips part as she stared lustfully at her mother tonguing her slit did nothing to help Larry slow down his impending orgasm. Keeping his fingers busy between Rachel's legs. His other hand on her ass, he glanced to the side and found no relief there either.

He could see the bed reflected in the mirror over Rachel's bureau and the sight there was straight out a porn video, a taboo porn video. Haley on her back, propped up on her elbows, stroking her nipples and Rachel's face in her pussy, her tongue dancing across her clit and her big brown eyes looking up at her daughter.

She was moaning as Larry fucked her, her round ass jiggling fetchingly as he slammed her. He took in his own appearance, on his knees, fucking his wife who was devouring their daughter. Haley took after him with his blonde hair, although his was darker, more of a dirty blond and blue eyes. Larry had stayed in shape and even though in his mid-forties the six pack had faded, his stomach was still flat and pretty hard and his arms well-muscled.

His chest and shoulders were broad and all in all he looked pretty good fucking his women. He had good incentive to keep in shape; he needed everything he had to keep up with these two insatiable vixens, hell, Haley had a boyfriend she'd been fucking for months and still came after her daddy all the time.

His balls were tightening and in an effort to get his girls off one more time, he plunged his thumb hard into Rachel's ass. As always that was Rachel's trigger and she howled long and loud into Haley's hot little muff.

So loud he glanced quickly at the clock on the nightstand to make sure Randy wouldn't be coming home soon. Things would be so much easier, and an even more fun, when he was ready to be initiated into the taboo tradition on Rachel's side of the family that went back longer than anyone could remember.

As was usually the case, the moment one of the girls went off, the other followed suit. Haley yelped repeatedly and pumped her hips as even while writhing from her own orgasm, Rachel kept licking her, sending her over the edge.

Again the room filled with the sweet sound of female ecstasy as Rachel and Haley cried out and squirmed on the bed. Larry moaned loudly when his wife's pussy convulsed around his already twitching cock and sending his impending release, Rachel lifted her head from Haley's thighs,

"Daddy's going to cum, baby girl! You said you wanted it!"

Haley quickly got to her knees and leaning over her mother's back, opened wide, "Give it to me, daddy!"

The sight of his daughter's eager mouth poised just above Rachel's ass, her tongue wagging provocatively, pushed him past the point of no return. He gave Rachel several savage thrusts into her still convulsing pussy and with a loud cry whipped his cock out and put it over her ass.

He groaned when Haley grabbed his shaft and pumped him, jerking him off into her open mouth.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned watching his thick white cum spurting over her tongue and splattering against her chin.

Haley sucked him into her mouth, bobbing her head and whimpering as her father filled her mouth with his hot load. Her eyes rolled back and she sucked him harder, her cheeks hollowing as she pumped him, milking every drop.

"Damn you are a good girl," he placed his hand gently on the back of her head as his balls finished emptying into her mouth.

"Only if she saved her mom some!" Rachel, rolled over on her back and opened her mouth expectantly.

Leaning over her, Haley opened her mouth and a long thick glob of cum oozed from it and into her mother's. Rachel moaned as her mouth was filled and sitting up, took Haley's face in her hands and kissed her, pushing some of it back into her mouth.

They shared a long cum filled kiss, making a show of it, moving their heads apart and taking strings of sticky white fluid with them, leaving it hanging between them. They slurped it back up until their lips met and then licked each other's chin clean, before turning to look at him.

Pressing their cheeks together, they smiled at him and giggled, "Thank you daddy," They said in unison.

"Goddamn life is good!" he sighed, falling back onto the pillows and putting his arms out to them.

They slid up the bed, each lying on their side and nestling into him, Rachel with her head on his left shoulder and Haley resting her cheek on his chest. He put his arms around them and kissed the tops of their heads, "Damn, I love you two!"

"We love you." Rachel replied, "And you are a lucky man, you married into the right family." She laughed, "Some guys marry into money, you married into a lifetime of family fucking."

"Worth more than money I get to love my girls in every way."

"Money would be nice too!" Haley laughed.

"We have enough, and we have this." Rachel leaned over and kissed her, "And this is more important."

"You can't stay too long, Haley." Larry told her, "Your brother will be home soon."

"So when do I get to fuck him?" Haley sat up, "When can we all play?"

Unable to resist, Larry leaned over and briefly sucked on her perfect pink nipple, making her moan, then shrugged, "When we think he's ready. Have you seen him looking lately?"

"Yup!" Haley nodded, smiling, "I saw him looking at me by the pool in that new bikini mom bought me just to tease him."

"Caught him looking at me too when I wore that little black dress when we went out a couple nights ago." Rachel chimed in excitedly, "I kept bending over and he was staring at my ass."

"Who wouldn't?" Larry slid his arm down her back and gave her cheek a squeeze, "That's a fine ass!"

"But he never looked before, means it's coming soon." She said excitedly, "He turned eighteen two months ago, usually its quicker." She reached over and playfully flipped Haley's right breast. "This little minx was in our bed a week after hers."

"Maybe he has more of my blood than yours?" Larry asked.

"Maybe."

"I still don't really get it." Haley said with a frown. "I never thought of daddy or you like this at all, never. Then the night of my birthday I had a dream I was sucking daddy off and you were playing with me. Then it happened a few days later. But it was really sudden."

"Hey, ask your mom, I just married into this." Larry told her.

"I can't tell too much either." Rachel admitted, "It's been going on longer than anyone can remember. At some point a long assed time ago a brother and sister in our family fell in love and became a couple."

"They had kids, a boy and a girl and lived a normal life. Then when the boy turned eighteen he went to his father and admitted he had been looking at and lusting after his mother, he was upset and couldn't understand why."

"So the father, knowing his wife was his sister and how they had lusted for each other, began to wonder if that was the reason. He talked to his wife about it and they decided seeing how in love they were and how happy to let the son sleep with her."

"It was supposed to be once, but they both enjoyed it and the father found that instead of being jealous he was excited just thinking about them together. When the son said he wanted to again, the father watched them, then the next time joined in, both taking her at the same time. They kept sharing just like we are now."

"But," Rachel sat up now, "The odd thing was he had no real desire for his younger sister at all, just mom. Then his sister turned eighteen and he couldn't take his eyes off her, neither could dad. They would never want to upset her, so no one said anything."

"Then she comes to her mother and says she was thinking about her! So the two of them have sex and as soon as they did, the sister started lusting for her brother and father. That happened for several generations, but then they started seeing some problems with the kids having issues at birth."

"Which is how it became the way it is now." Larry picked up the story. "They realized they couldn't keep going with the same bloodline or the kids would be messed up so they started bringing others into the fold."

"They would have sex with each other, but the young members would date and have fun outside the family and when they met someone they really loved, they would bring them into the family literally, by showing them how hot it is."

Larry laughed, "Man, I remember that day all those years ago, your mom and I were playing around and she leaves the room and your grandmother comes in. There I am buck naked, still hard waiting for your mother and she comes over and starts talking about fucking me."

"I'm scared shitless and keep saying no, then mom comes in and right in front of your grandmother pulls the sheet off my cock and starts sucking me, then her mother joins her and I'm getting this double BJ from my fiancée and my future mom in law."

"It seemed wrong, but how do you resist that? Then her mom hops on my cock and your mother is asking how I like fucking her mom and telling me we can do it all the time." He laughed, "I was thinking jackpot. I have to admit the next time out when her father walked in and started fucking your mom while I fucked hers was a little weird, but I wasn't jealous either, everyone was having a great time."

"You had an even better time when my sister came home from college and you got your cock sucked by the three of us." Rachel added.

"Aunty's fun!" Haley chimed in, "Can't wait for her to visit again, and isn't her daughter going to be eighteen soon?"

"I think so." Rachel nodded, "So that's how it's been for a long time, we find someone we love and get them into the family fun."

"Any people freak out?" Haley asked.

"The women more than the men." Rachel explained, "Guys are a little easier to sway with sex. Like with your dad, two women working him? Sure, but a woman having another guy pop in and start sometimes doesn't work, so a lot of the times it's the women who have kept it going. That's why the goal is to always have a daughter."

"Hmm, I bet Rob wouldn't mind you fucking him, mom. He keeps telling me you're a milf."

"And he's a nice looking young man, but you need to make sure the two of you are really in love because that's important, honey, we're about love as much as fun."

"Right, well not sure yet." Haley shrugged, her tits bouncing, "But right now, I want my little brother!" she smiled shyly, "Can I have him first?"

"I don't know, hon." Larry said, "I was with you first so only fair your mom gets to be Randy's first family sex."

"My sister is already asking about him." Rachel smirked, "See Haley, she might visit again soon."

"Okay." She pushed her lips into a precious little pout. "I guess dad's right."

"Well, let's see who he looks to first." Rachel offered, "Maybe he's thinking of his sexy big sister more than his mom."

"Or," Larry grinned, "You could do it together."

"Oh, I'd love that!" Haley clapped her hands.

"Hmm, that would be a lot for him, no?" Rachel asked, "It's pretty shocking the first time it happens with one person, never mind two."

"He's late." Larry sighed, "According to you, it's never more than a couple weeks. Maybe he needs prompting."

"It's tradition to let them come forward or be so obvious its okay to make a move. Like him admitting it."

"Maybe I'll call him out for looking and see what he says." Larry suggested.

"Then he might get nervous." Haley shook her head, "I don't want that."

"You know, he is a very sweet boy. Maybe he's fighting it because he thinks it's wrong to see us that way, you know like the rest of the world thinks." Rachel added with a laugh.

"You could be right, he's kind of a sensitive sort and afraid of hurting your feelings or upsetting us if we found out what he's really thinking." Larry mulled it over.

"So how about we kind of put it right out there and see what he does?" Rachel mused, "If he looks like he really wants it, but is nervous we just make sure he knows it's okay and lead him into it."

"If he freaks?" Larry asked.

"I don't think he will or if he does he'll be upset at himself for wanting it. I heard my uncle was like that, my mom had to really come onto him and they waited three months, turned out he wanted it, but was scared."

"So we should just come onto him." Haley chirped, "Can I do it? I'm his sister, he might be less nervous with me."

"Haley, your mom should get the chance." Larry reminded her.

"How about." Rachel began with a mischievous smile that caused Larry's cock to twitch, that look meant she had something naughty up her sleeve. "We both do it?"

"Okay." Haley readily agreed, "How?"

"You do what you said, come on strong, he agrees, I'll slip in once you start and join in. If he gets nervous and takes off on you. I'll take care of it from there for both of us."

"Sounds like you have a plan." Larry grinned.

"I do, but hate to say it Larry, you can't be around, I think that would be too much first time out."

"I suppose," He sighed wistfully, "But you did bring Haley to me, and undress her."

"So hot." Rachel agreed, her breathing picking up, "But he's a young boy having you there would be awkward, you know that.

"You're right."

"And," The sly smile was back, "Isn't this the weekend of your fishing trip? You're leaving work early Friday and won't be back until Monday?"

"Yeah it is and..." He realized what she was hinting at, "You're going to do it this weekend?"

"Honey, Randy might be resisting so far, but we really haven't tried. So far we're just showing off and teasing a little, but this Friday night? Your daughter and I are going to make your son an official man of our family."

"Damn, still wish I could see it."

"You know it will hold him back, besides once he's on board the four of us our going to have a whole lot of fun together. Just think of it, the four of us fucking, you and Randy switching off on us, the two of you taking us one at a time."

"I want two cocks!" Haley exclaimed. "And when I meet the right guy I can have three at once!"

"She is mama's girl that's for sure." Larry laughed, "But you need to put your shirt on and get going, Randy will be home soon.

"Okay." She sulked, "You guys are going to fuck again aren't you?"

"Yup!" Rachel grabbed Larry's once again hardening cock and pumped it, "You can't play all the time, baby. Mom and dad need some alone time."

"I know." She kissed them both quickly and slid off the bed. "And after this weekend while you guys do that I'll be fucking my brother!"

"Wear that little shirt around when he comes home and maybe it will be sooner than later." Larry said, "See if you can really tease him tonight, and tomorrow night I'll be gone and you guys make it happen."

"I'm on it!" She giggled, "One slutty big sister coming up!" she declared while slipping on the minimal pink shirt and skipping out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"She is a good girl," Larry said.

"Yeah, just her?" Rachel slid down into his lap and sucked his cock into her mouth, groaning at the taste of both her and Haley's pussy on it. "What about me?"

"You're not a good girl." He put his hand on the back of her head, "You're the best wife in the world!"

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's a bit short by my standards, but the good news is I have a lot more in store and want to break each chapter at a fitting point. Chapter two should be up before the end of this month and will feature more details about the 'tradition' and the introduction of Randy who is about to become a very lucky young man. Votes and comments are appreciated so let me know what you think, good, bad or indifferent. As always thanks for reading, and please stay safe. Lovecraft68

12