Erotique Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued fingering her canal and sucking her swollen clit, Marianne began moaning loudly, begging me not to stop. After several minutes of this immense pleasuring, the tattooed, aggressive sales manager came really hard and I felt it squirt out of her pussy and onto my lips.

I removed my fingers and spread apart her saturated pussy lips, then slid my tongue deep into her folds to lick up all of her sweet and tangy juices. I could feel my tongue probing deep in the inner channels of her vaginal walls, which clenched around me, still pulsing from her explosive orgasm. Then I buried my face into her whole pussy to suck and lick the remaining juices. I moved again up her body and we began to kiss open-mouthed. She sucked my tongue into her waiting mouth and tasted her own delicious, fresh pussy nectar.

"Mmmm, fuck, that was excellent, you can really eat pussy, horsey guy." She licked her lips, still savoring the flavor of her own juices.

"You get a bonus for that, the speciality of the house."

She disappeared again, leaving me to lick my fingers and wank my still-needy dick.

She emerged a lot more quickly, thankfully. There wasn't anything elaborate or intricate about her wardrobe this time, but, oh, was it ever effective.

She wore a low-cut full-length crimson red evening dress with thin spaghetti straps that hugged her shapely curves like a body glove. The dress had a cut-out back that revealed Marianne's tatted back almost down to her ass and had a slit up both sides of her legs, that traveled up over each of her hips, revealing her pantiless pussy with every sway of her long legs. I'm not sure which bulged more, my pupils or my impossibly rock-hard cock.

She slithered her body down onto mine, straddling me on the chair, pulling aside the slit on her left leg for access, not that it was really necessary. "I wore this to Havana about two weeks ago," she purred, teasing me with her warm cunt lips hovering directly over my cock head.

Havana is a popular, trendy two-level nightclub right on Main Street, with standing-room-only crowds on weekends. "And my partner fucked me right on the couch, and nobody could tell for sure if we were doing it."

Her cunt wrapped around my dick now, causing me to emit a loud, guttural groan. "Oh, but we were, we were, we fucked right there in front of hundreds of people." My mind raced at the sight of this goth middle-aged hottie being taken surreptitiously in this clandestine dress that just covered enough to serve as cover, while at the same time reveling in her hot, clenching cunt gripping my dick like a pair of velvet-covered pliers.

She pumped up and down on me with alacrity now, milking my cock expertly with her talented cunt muscles, pulling down the straps of her dress so that I could suck on one big nipple while she tugged and pinched at the other.

"Just like you're going to after you buy it from me, so you can fuck ONE of your girlfriends there, and only you and I know that it won't be the first woman you fucked in that club while wearing this same dress." With that, I spurt a massive load of hot cum up her snatch that would have been sufficient to activate the floodgates on the canal next to the Delaware River if her pussy hadn't served as my semen receptacle.

Ten minutes and six hundred dollars later, I left the aptly named Erotique Boutique with three packages full of goodies: A red bustier set; an all-white garter and stockings ensemble; and, of course, a crimson dress covered in our cum.

Three nights later, on Saturday, my hand grazed Debra's bare back as I escorted her into the Erotique Boutique, a satisfied return customer. Marianne was waiting on a customer, and Deb and I browsed the store while she finished, my hand dipping under Debra's dress and fingering her slippery slit to the edge of ecstasy, hidden by the racks of sexy clothing.

Marianne finally approached, wearing a plaid school-girl mini, her purple hair in pigtails. "Debra, this is Marianne, the friendly and attentive store manager I told you all about." The two women gazed at each other with undisguised desire.

"We just got back from Havana, the place you recommended," I said to Marianne as Debra's glassy countenance displayed the look of a recently well-fucked lady.

"Marianne, why don't you take Debra in the back and show her some of your famous customer service."

"And if you don't mind, I'd like to watch, please."

12