Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me. "I don't, though I might mope and cry and threaten to kill myself. That's just me having fun." She put on a tragic expression. "I should just slit my wrists and bleed my life away. Then you'll notice me."

Morana turned and swept out of the Vault leaving only Feya behind. The others had left.

"So, I'm the defender of Astovin now," said Feya. "Nice."

"You'll be there to coordinate the evacuation," I said. "You'll be working closely with Mayor Bevlin."

She smiled. "Get them all into the dungeon, then you can seal it up and protect them."

That was how my dungeons worked. I could move any room around, shift around anyone (except myself) all from the Void Crystal. But it only worked if there were no intruders or visitors in the dungeon. I couldn't revive dead monster girls, move around my forces, or reshape my dungeon when we were under attack.

Only those bound to my Void Crystal could be moved, and since the entire village had sworn to me on their own, well, they counted. I could move them around or change my dungeon layout. So if they could get inside before the attackers could, then I would keep them safe.

"I am going to make guards for you," I added.

"New monster girls?" she asked. "How exciting."

"Yeah, some Level 1's." Other dungeon builders didn't see their use, but I did. They were great for being guards or scouting. You could train them to be better fighters. Usiku and Smerta were always drilling my monster girls. If I had time, I would show up for them, but I often didn't.

"So how are we evacuating?" she asked. "Those stairs going down aren't going to allow many people."

"No," I said, tapping my foot. "But I can make buildings over them, extensions of my dungeon. They can even use them for storehouses. Keep supplies in them, extra food, that sort of thing. Will do five buildings, I think."

"Four over the stairs and one in the middle?" Feya asked, her hands behind her back.

"I think so. The one in the middle will be your command post. Where you can deal with the day-to-day stuff. Make each building have two stories and a basement. Four entrances in so the people can pack themselves in. They just have to get inside. Then I'll move them to a safer place..." I thought about it. "I'll move them to a shelter off my throne room. They'll be as protected as I am."

"You really are a good man, Leo," Feya said.

I swallowed, emotion burning my throat. "Thanks."

12