Down at the Twist and Shout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered Johnny telling her that Lubin was his daddy's oldest brother, father of the three Jean's; Jean-Nöel, Jean-Martin, and Johnny's namesake, Jean-Bastiènne, and she'd laughed out loud when he'd told her his uncle had given them all the same name so he could be sure at least one would come running if he ever needed a hand and yelled out "Hey Jean, git over here, boy!"

When she'd stepped out of the Blazer, Lubin had looked hard at her, his grin slowly freezing as his eyes flicked from her to Johnny and back again. He started to say something, but seemed to think better of it, instead shaking hands with both of them, while giving Johnny a meaningful look and a quick nod toward the barn. Justine caught the by-play and wondered if he'd caught-on to who she was, because he certainly seemed to recognize her.

However, Lubin's wife, Johnny's Aunt Maigrette, a sweet, motherly woman had shown no surprise or distaste, she'd just clucked sympathetically while gentle fingers explored her bruises. She led Justine into the house to make up some poultices and dressings from herbs and roots she guaranteed would take down the swelling and reduce the bruising; Justine fell in love with her almost at first sight, helped along by the obvious love and affection she had for Johnny. With the ladies out of the way, Lubin turned to Johnny.

"Li'l Jean, mebbe my eyes are getting' kinda old an' rheumy, but I gotta say, that there li'l gal sure look familiar; somethin' you-all wanna tell me, boy?"

Johnny met his gaze squarely.

"Her name Justine, sir, she my girl, an' she in trouble, that's all I gotta say; you already know who she is, sir, otherwise why you askin'?"

Lubin grinned.

"Ever' time you do that I see your daddy standin' there; you only say what you need to say, when you need to say it, jes' like him. Okay, yeah, I know who she is, so I gotta ask: why? There gotta be million girls in New York, why her? I mean, I got nothing agin her, I remember her mama a sweet gal, your daddy did well to find a gal like her, an' she seems like she got the same nature as her mama, she certainly got her looks, but you gotta know there's other, safer gals to take up with. Why her, Li'l Jean?"

Johnny grinned, looking the spitting image of his daddy, that same twist of his lips as his daddy, something Lubin couldn't fail to see.

"Well sir, I don' rightly know, an' that's the truth; one day it struck me; she an' I, we got so much together, we fit together like we was supposed to be that way; we ain't never had no angry words between us, I don' know how to get mad at her, 'cos everything she do seems like it's the right thing to do, an' she know I ain't never gonna hurt her, mistreat her, or leave her regrettin' a single minute with me; we 'sposed to be together, I feel it deep down inside, an' she feel the same. Now, you can call it what you like, but it don' change the facts none; we together, an' we stayin' that way."

Lubin nodded, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Well said, boy. I kinda knew you was gonna say somethin' like that, but I jes' wanted to hear you say it. If you come out with somethin' about how she no-one special, she hot so you goin' for it, an' she jus' there until the real one come along, you'd be over that rail an' I'd have whupped you with a plow-line! I dunno what you wanna call what you doin', and I dunno where it goin', but you seem certain in your mind, an' set in your way, so I guess you got to do this your way. I'll talk with Audhémar, he prolly see things the same way, so we talk with his boys an' mine, an' mebbe we work out somethin'...appropriate to entertain them fellers follerin' you; Audhémar got a real inventive mean-streak, lessee if'n we can tempt him an' his boys to get creative!"

*

Once dinner was out of the way, Justine and Maigrette chatted and did the washing up while Johnny and Lubin talked about what they were going to do next. Johnny was hopeful his contacts in the Orleans Parish Sheriff's Department could help him, but Lubin wasn't so sure.

"Li'l Jean, I got call this mornin' from Jacques Broussard over to Houma, telling me he got a slew o' so-called tourists drivin' rental cars with New York plates wanderin' aroun' town askin' questions 'bout the bayou country, and particular 'bout you; coupla real obvious gunnies tried to put the arm on your tante Félice at the Stop 'n' Shop, tellin' her they was ole friends an' they wanna see you, asking 'bout where you are, where you live, who your frien's an' family is, and gettin' real insistent about it; she hit the button, time he got there they gone, but there's more, and seems like more arrivin' every day."

He paused to pour himself a glass of clear spirit, grinning when Johnny declined a glass; he knew what was in that glass alright, and he wanted to keep a clear head. Lubin threw back his drink, and continued.

"Jacques an' me had a think about where these New York boys gittin' their information, an' how they find out so quick that you from the Atchafalaya, an' mebbe you headin' back this way, 'cos accordin' to you it only been a few days, a week, give or take, since you blew outta New York, and yet they already here in the parish. How they get onto you so quick? Jacques think they got someone, maybe more'n one, in the Orleans Parish sheriff's department. That bein' so, I reckon contactin' anyone up there, even yo' oldes' frien', might be a real bad idea."

Johnny chewed his lip, thinking about what they were going to do next.

"Noncle Lubin, way I see it, it's time to take the fight to them; this my home, everyone hereabouts my kin, Justine my girl, an' I'm damned if I gonna let bunch a hired guns an' no-good druggie button-men come down here an' take any o' that away. They wanna dance, let's give them a prom-night they ain't never gonna forget!"

Lubin grinned wolfishly.

"Damn, boy, I jes' knew you was my kin! You took the words right out of my mouth! How you wanna do this?"

Johnny looked thoughtful for a moment, then grinned.

"My original plan was to take them down to Ghost Lake, no-one lives permanent-like down there, so they be easy to spot an' trail, an' kinda pick them off as they stick their heads up; it be like playin' 'Whack-A-Mole' at the fair, only this time we whack 'em, they go down permanently; all them swamps and sloughs 'round there, places no-one ever been before, a body could get lost real permanent, real quick. Ain't no-one gonna come lookin' for 'em, not in that country, so with any luck we gonna sack 'em an' rack 'em, an' the 'gators an' catfish gonna think Thanksgivin' come early!"

Lubin's eyes gleamed happily.

"That just the kind a thing your daddy woulda said; he warn't one to take stuff like this lyin' down neither. I'm takin' Maigrette over to Audhémar's place with me tonight, things bein' what they are, I'd feel a lot better if she was with me tonight, but them two young hellions is out there someplace close-by, they spends mos' their lives livin' wild in the boonies, so they be jes' fine campin' out, it a fine night, an' mebbe you and your gal c'n sleep easy tonight knowin' they keepin' a eye on your back-trail."

*

Justine stretched luxuriously, grinning happily all the while.

"You weren't lying about the air-con, baby; it's wonderful!" she smiled. "I'd just about forgotten what 'cool' meant, but this is so great!"

She let the bathrobe slip from her shoulders and fall in a soft heap around her feet, posing artfully in all her nakedness for him.

"'Course, now I'm feeling a little chilled; can you think of a way to warm me up again, Big Bear?"

Johnny licked his lips; no-matter how many times he saw her naked, each time was like the first; her clear, creamy-pale skin seemed to glow with an inner light, making her jet-black hair seem almost blue-black against her white shoulders and her small, perfect breasts tipped with pert, stiff brown nipples danced enticingly, giving him a delicious tightness in his groin. Justine winked at him and pirouetted, turning through a complete 360, showing him the rest of her tight body.

Johnny's mouth watered at the quiver of her taut, globular little bottom, each cheek calling out to him to cup and squeeze them as his drank her ruby lips and feasted on her beautiful little breasts. Justine had habitually kept herself waxed, but now her pubes were beginning to grow-out again, a sexy delta of soft, silky little hairs, dark like the hair on her head, pointing to her secret place, and Johnny wondered what it would be like, how it would feel to part those fine silken threads and probe her hidden lusciousness with his tongue.

"You getting any ideas yet, Johnny-Bear?" she murmured, smiling happily as he reached for her and gently pulled her closer by clamping his hands around her bottom. Justine gasped softly as he carefully nipped her tense nipple with his lips even as he squeezed, lifted, and separated her buttocks, momentarily stretching her little balloon-knot open.

"That's fine and all, but you can do better, Big Bear; show me!" she whispered, brushing her nipples against his face, enjoying the feel of the taut little nubs dragging across his faint stubble. As she teased him, her hands fumbled with the waistband of his shorts, but finally she hooked her thumbs in the sides and slid them down. His erect cock swung upright, smacking in the palm of her hand. Justine smiled and licked her lips as she slowly began to fist him.

"This looks interesting, Johnny-Bear; can you think of anything I could do with it?" she drawled, grinning at his agonized expression. With that teasing expression still on her face, Justine dropped to her knees, to gently kiss the side of his tumescent shaft.

Johnny's breath hissed between clenched teeth as she darted swift little kisses all over his erect cock as she gently fisted him. Justine looked up, her eyes big and innocent, something she knew he had no defences against, and slowly, deliberately slid her plump, naturally red lips over the purple head of his straining cock.

Johnny shuddered as an almost electric thrill pulsed through him; his face reflected his agonized arousal as the soft, wet heat of her mouth slipped up and down on his shaft as she bobbed her head. His instinct was to meet her suckling with thrusts of his own and it took all his willpower to remain motionless, although his thighs and buttocks ached with the strain of not moving, not forcing himself further into that hot, wet succulence engulfing his manhood.

Justine could feel him tensing, she could tell his climax was near, so she backed off; a quick nip with her fingernails to the base of his straining cock backed him off as well, taking him down a couple of notches; much as she loved and craved the taste of his spunk, that wasn't what she wanted this night; it had been too long since she and her man had played in complete safety, and knowing they were, for now, anyway, safe and protected had made her horny; she wanted her Johnny-Bear to take her to see the elephant...

Johnny picked up almost subliminally on her need; her little glances, half smiles, teasing little looks, a million things too small or subtle to describe, these all added together to one thing; his Justy wanted to make love like before, the way they hadn't been able to since this madcap, helter-skelter flight from danger had begun.

With Johnny, to think was to do, and so he took her hand and raised her from her kneeling position, his hand gently squeezing her buttock as he pulled her close for a kiss. His hands roamed over her as they kissed, caressing, exciting, enticing, and suddenly she knew what she wanted, more than anything.

"Taste me, Big-Bear!" she breathed, "It's been so long, eat me, make me howl, you bad, bad man!"

Johnny needed no further encouragement, and when Justine drew him to the bed, he held her behind her knees as she lay back, spreading her thighs so he could gaze once more at the pink little jewel nestled in a bed of downy, silky black hairs, dewy and delicious. Justine closed her eyes as his big, warm hands held her legs wide open, her hips gently wriggling as she sensed rather than saw her man leaning over her, the knowledge he was staring at her pink jewel feeding her arousal.

Johnny paused, letting her scent fill his nostrils and percolate through his brain. Knowing she was so aroused raised his own level of arousal; she wanted him to taste and eat her, but what he most wanted to do was to savagely plow into her, hold her down and ram himself into her again and again and fill her with his seed as she writhed and shuddered beneath him; only his basic nature, the things that made him her 'Johnny-Bear', kept him from treating her so, even as her scent drove him almost mad with need for her. Later, later, his mind told him; first things first, and her sweet, spicy, delicious aroma told him what she wanted.

Justine gasped softly, shuddering with delight as his tongue gently lapped at her; Johnny ran the flat of his tongue from the tight little crease of her anus to the stiff little nub just beginning to poke out from its pink cloak. Justine cried out softly, a mewing little cat-cry of agonized delight as his tongue brushed her clitoris, a sharp jag of pleasure shooting through her to buzz in her stiff, throbbing nipples.

"Again...oh yes, again, Johnny!" she gasped, and Johnny was only too happy to oblige, while Justine writhed in ecstasy as his lips and tongue sent bursts of pleasure bulleting through her. Johnny kept licking and nibbling her, because she tasted so good, so sweet, and tangy, and fresh, and a million other soft, subtle tastes, but also because the feel of the soft growth of silky hairs teased and tickled his tongue.

Justine held his face against her, grinding her wet, succulence against his probing tongue and torturing lips, feeling the first stirrings of orgasm uncoil inside her. Johnny, so completely in-tune with her feeling and emotions, felt it too, and so he feasted on her, driving her onwards and upwards, never letting-up in his quest to pleasure his woman the way she wanted. Justine was gasping like a long-distance runner, she was close, so he rasped his tongue one last time over the stiff, juicy nub of her clitoris.

Justine stiffened as her climax blazed through her, pleasure so extreme she couldn't even give voice to it, or so she thought; her hearing, eyesight, every sense she possessed shorted-out as all her circuits blew wide-open. Her body shuddered and trembled as wave after wave of pleasure verging almost on pain crashed and surfed through her, to break against the walls of her mind and blow in once again, battering her with pleasure only her Johnny had ever given her, and then everything went dark as she floated in a warm and peaceful somewhere, feeling like everything in her world was better than fine, it was perfect.

Justine heard Johnny calling her, from what seemed a long way away, his voice faint and barely heard above the roaring in her head, but eventually his words began to make sense through the fog dulling her senses.

"What...? Johnny Bear, what happened? I was feeling so wonderful, then it all kind of went...I dunno, I mean, did I fall asleep, or something? How long...?" she murmured a little muzzily.

Johnny's face swam into focus above her, his worried frown giving way to a relieved smile.

"You OK now, Minou, I got you now. Girl, you scared me! One minute you humpin' like it's goin' out of fashion, nex' thing I knows you-all let out a scream like a bobcat in a snare an' pass out! I tho't I done sumthin' real bad, you laying there like dead thing, barely breathin', eyes all turned-up an' white, an' all I could think was whut in Hell I'm gonna tell tante Maigrette when she find you lookin' like you moonstruck!"

Justine smiled as she held out her arms to him.

"Special kind of bayou-magic you've got there, Johnny Bear! Now how about I show you some of mine?"

Johnny grinned as she fondled his aching erection.

"I thought you never ask, li'l gal!"

*

About 200 yards upwind of the house, in their secluded campsite concealed in the angle of two huge Cottonwoods and hidden from the road, the twins smiled at each other.

"She kinda noisy..." observed Mélette, her softly jealous tone making her sister grin.

"You a fine one to talk, Miss Mélette Ysabeau Gaudet de Cormier, spinster o' the parish," smiled Odélie, "considerin' the noises you an' Macky D. useta make; I swear, near on ever'one in the parish knew what you two was doin'!"

Mélette rose up on her elbow to throw her backpack at the grinning girl but then she paused, sniffing the air. Odélie too froze, snuffing the air delicately, her nostrils flaring as she caught what her sister was scenting. The breeze had shifted, blowing now from the direction of the road, and the usual night scents had a new component, one that shouldn't be there.

"You gettin' this too, hun?" breathed Mélette, and Odélie nodded.

"Uh-huh, two, mebbe three, up high somewhere, prolly up on the knoll along White Oak trail, it the only place hereabouts high 'nuff see along the road on both directions; only city-boys gonna go huntin' smokin' cigars an' wearing cologne smellin' like a whore's boudoir; what they do, shower in the stuff? You reckon we should slide over there an' give them somethin' to sleep on, permanent, like?"

The blonde girl shook her head.

"Nope; they ain't goin' nowhere tonight, not while it dark; they can't show lights, not up on the knoll, they know people gonna see them from miles away, so they gonna sit tight an' wait for first light; they prolly settin' up as spotters for the rest of them fellers we followed through the canebrakes, so they ain't goin' nowhere 'til them other fellers show up. Leave 'em be, we move in when they on the move, but they surely ain't goin' nowhere for now, so you get some sleep, hun; if nuthin' happen I'll wake you in four hours."

*

Johnny woke, as always going instantly from fast asleep to fully awake, no drowsy transition or warm half-awake state, to a world still gray in the pre-dawn light. He grinned as he looked around the familiar room, one he'd slept in so many times during his boyhood days; everything was the same; the same pile of dog-eared old Zane Grey and 'Sudden' paperbacks, Jean-Nöel's stacks of baseball magazines, Sports Illustrated's, and National Geographic magazines, the same pile of batting helmets, mitts, and stack of bats in one corner, and the same small shelf with a row of sporting trophies.

The only difference between those happy days and now was his truly epic erection, and the svelte, creamy-skinned naked girl spooned fast asleep against him, hugging her pillow with her pert, beautiful little rump thrust up so provocatively. The image of innocent, yet smolderingly sexy young womanhood was almost more than he could bear; he had to almost pinch himself to remind himself that he was awake, not dreaming, and that this beautiful, sexy girl was his.

Hard on the heels of that thought came another, and, smiling at what he was doing, he slowly slid down the bed, to softly kiss the sexy, outthrust pair of buttocks. Justine stirred, the faintest "Mmmm..." escaping her lips as she smiled in her sleep. Johnny froze; waking her just yet wasn't part of his plan.

When he was sure she was fast asleep again, he began gently kissing the soft, plush globes again, slowly urging her onto her stomach, kissing and licking more insistently in the cleft between her taut ass cheeks. Still fast asleep, Justine began pushing back against him, obviously feeling something as he kissed, then rimmed her gently, squirming in her sleep as his tongue-tip brushed and teased her taut, creased little pucker.

Justine stirred, her thighs drifting apart, and Johnny smiled to himself; his plan had worked! Slowly, gently, with almost feather-like delicacy, his tongue tip probed the soft flesh exposed between her open legs. Justine squirmed, smiling her sleep-smile as whatever she was dreaming about jibed with the feel of Johnny's tongue and lips gently probing her most intimate parts.