Dominating My Older Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint grabbed his cock, aiming it at my pussy being churned to an orgasmic froth by the vibrator, and unleashed his urine. The hot stream struck my shaved pussy, spilling around my labia stretched open about the humming toy. I gasped, the degrading liquid running down my snatch and dribbling to my ass. It sent a hot surge of exhilaration warming my body.

Then Lee turned around, bending over me, and her piss spurted out of her pussy, splashing on my tits. Hot urine rained down on me. Melody and Pam joined her, leaning out, two more streams of the disgusting liquid striking me. The other women--Zoey, Stefani, Mrs. Hiragawa, and Mrs. Elliston--all pressed in, there asses meeting over me.

So much piss rained on me. They showered me in it. It hit every part of my skin, washing up my face, pouring over my tits. I screamed out, urine splashing in my mouth. My clit ached as the warm flood covered it. The humiliating liquid pooled in my bellybutton.

They drenched me. They degraded me.

Juana smirked standing over me. She held the remote. Clicked the button.

The vibrator buzzed so loudly, churning my pussy as the urine fell on me. The exploding humming struck the shameful exhilaration. They were humiliating me. Demeaning me. They were taking such enjoyment at pissing on me.

I exploded.

My orgasm roared through my body. I gasped and trembled and screamed out in rapture as the pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned and twitched and gasped. My eyes rolled back into my head. The heat surged through me.

Stars detonated before my eyes.

My body heaved, urine sloshing about my skin.

It dribbled and splattered my body. So hot. So nasty. So disgusting. Just perfect for a filthy slut like me.

My pussy spasmed about the humming toy. My mind drowned in rapture while my body drowned in urine. I had never cum so hard in my life. My body heaved at the soaked rope, the strands growing so tight as the rope absorbed their piss.

And the vibrator kept churning me. It kept making my pussy cum and cum and cum. Tsunamis of humiliated ecstasy crashed over and over into my mind. And the entire time, my Mistress stood over me, staring down at me, knowing she owned me.

That she would do this to me whenever she wanted.

I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing in urine, tasting piss in my mouth, and screamed out my rapture. This would never end. It would go on and on and on. I had to be strong. I had to fight them. They wouldn't reprogram me.

No matter how much my body loved it.

To be continued...