Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Penny had just leaned in and listened, an amazed look on her face...and then she boldly grasped that vibrating dick. Not even the slightest bit of thought involved... just pure, unthinking action. Sure enough, the vibrations were real. In her zeal to have the rest of the audience hear the sound, Penny scrambled to her feet and ran over to steal the microphone from Lenny's moist fingers. She held it next to Dom's vibrating cock so everyone could hear. At first there was a shocked murmur, and then every human being in the room, except Lenny, applauded and cheered. More women swooned... and maybe even a couple of men. Lorraine was kicking herself for not volunteering herself earlier. Her little butt-pinching joke had certainly backfired. What fun she could be having with that amazing...dazzling...dick right now. But, as a friend, she liked seeing what was happening to Penny. She was definitely coming out of her shell... shockingly so. With a smile, she wryly wondered if she'd somehow created a Frankenstein monster. Now cheering her friend on, Lorraine thought happily that if she had indeed created a monster, she was damn proud of her handiwork.

Lorraine marveled at her creation. Usually shy and reserved, Penny was now up on a stage in a sex show, boldly fondling and teasing a scrumptious sex god of a man, acting as if she'd rehearsed all her life for the part. Lorraine couldn't be happier for her, but the twinge of envy she was feeling wasn't just in her heart and mind...it was between her legs as well.

Penny was still feeling Dom's vibrating penis, and moving the microphone along its length to capture the soft hum. Dom seemed to have gotten a rhythm going, having become able to keep his shaft vibrating without so much intense concentration. But, even so, it was once again difficult for him to concentrate with Penny on her knees touching his humming manhood. His eyes shut, grimacing concentration look was replaced by a "here we go again," lip-biting smile. It had become the most fun he'd had doing this show in quite some time. But, oh, how he had to hold back.

When she'd had enough of listing to cock music, Penny stood up, sighing, and once again moved close to Dom. "Wow," she whispered, "that's one talented chubby you have there, Mr.DeLuca."

"Thank you," he whispered in return, "but I thought we were past the Mr.DeLuca stage. Please, call me Dom, Penny. And if you'd like your own private humming demonstration sometime, let me know."

Penny grinned from ear to ear and asked, "Are you propositioning me, Mr. Dazzling Dick?"

Dom laughed out loud, causing the crowd to murmur questioningly. He looked Penny right in the eye and answered bluntly, "You bet I am, hon. You are not only very attractive, but you have a very open, exploring nature about you. I think we could have tons of fun together."

Penny was about to reply when the sweaty one, obviously getting impatient about things, tried once again to regain control of the show. "All right now," he bellowed, "I think our friend Dominick here has proven all that we've claimed from the start. And the lovely Penny has most certainly not found any gadgets or gimmicks of any kind that are the cause of or an enhancement to Mr. DeLuca's formidable talents. And, my, she certainly has searched for them, hasn't she?" His dirty laugh was echoed by the entire audience. Penny and Dom both blushed, but their eyes, locked and twinkling, showed definite interest in possible future dalliances together. Both smiled broadly and looked one another over hopefully.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. The most dazzling piece of human anatomy ever created by the Almighty. You saw it with your very own eyes. You even heard it when the lovely Miss Penny there held the microphone up to that extraordinary penis. Could you possibly doubt the accuracy of the title of this show? Yes, indeed, ladies and gentlemen...you've seen for yourself Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick! Go and tell your friends what you've seen and let them come and see for themselves. They'll thank you for sending them to this most amazing show. Thank you for attending our show and have a safe and happy trip home."

Amidst murmurs and laughter, the crowd slowly abandoned their rickety chairs and began to file out the double doors. As the shuffling began, however, Lenny hastened to add, "Oh...and those of you with press passes or backstage passes, please meet our stage hands at the side of the auditorium and they'll escort you backstage to meet the dazzling one himself. There will be some coffee and refreshments in Mr. DeLuca's dressing room while you're allowed to interview him. But, please remember, we have another show in about forty-five minutes. Thank you...and again, thanks for coming."

Lenny shuffled offstage, leaving the microphone, still drenched in his sweat, cradled in its base. He never even looked back at his "friend" Dominick DeLuca, who was pulling up his Rocky shorts to modestly cover his dazzling member. Penny hadn't been given any instructions to either leave the stage or remain, so she stood alongside Dom as he lifted his striped shorts up, letting his penis shrink back to normal before confining it within that shiny red material. Penny simply stood there and watched, somewhat saddened to see that magnificent tool hidden away.

When he'd gotten his shorts all the way up, Dom looked over at Penny, and said with a smirk, "Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to help me pull up my shorts?"

"Oh, very funny, Dom," she replied with a grin of her own, "not only do you have a talented dong, but you're obviously a comedian as well."

Before he could reply, two stage hands scurried over to them, one of whom touched Penny's arm to get her attention. When she looked at him, he said, "Sorry, miss...you have to leave now." Looking at his fellow stage hand, he stated, "I can handle this, Bob. You wanna take care of the lights?" Bob gave a friendly salute and sauntered off.

It was at that point that Lorraine reentered the picture, coming up on stage brandishing the press/backstage passes. She walked directly up to the stage hand and waved them under his nose as if his nose needed fanning. His eyes got wide and tried to focus on the rapidly moving stubs. Finally, his hand caught the motion blurred tickets and he was able to focus on them.

"Oh," he said, "press. Okay, well, then, stay with me for a minute. After Mr. DeLuca goes to his dressing room and has a chance to get comfortable, I'll take you back and you can join him there." He looked at Dom and asked politely, "Mr. DeLuca...will five minutes be okay?"

"Sure, Herm, five minutes is fine." He turned to leave, but then stopped and looked back. With a smile that showed perfect teeth, he said to Herm, "But watch out for that one," - indicating Penny - "she has a pair of roving hands." He winked at Penny, then turned and headed backstage. Lorraine had gotten wet just looking at that handsome smile.

"Okay, ladies," Herm said, "we'll head back in just a few minutes." He looked around. "Guess you're the only backstage passes on this set. Lucky you, ladies...you'll have Mr. DeLuca all to yourselves." His smile was friendly, with no hint of suggestion. It was Lorraine and Penny whose minds were racing.

After a few minutes, the overhead spotlight clicked off, leaving the room in dim light, most of which filtered through the curtains from backstage. Herm said congenially, "Okay, guess that's our cue to head backstage. Come on with me, ladies." His pace was jaunty. He lternately hummed and whistled tunes that neither Lorraine nor Penny remotely recognized. A friendly little man just doing his job as jovially as he could.

Several winding, turning hallways later, Herm stopped in front of a door. The two women almost laughed at the star on the face of it. Herm knocked loudly three times, shouting, "Mr. DeLuca....the two press ladies to see you. Are you ready for them?" A muffled reply that apparently only Herm understood came from within. "He's ready for you, ladies," the kindly stage hand said, adding quickly, "But, please, ladies, we can only give you about fifteen minutes of Mr. DeLuca's time. He does have another show to prepare for." With that, the happy Herm sauntered off to perform other stage hand duties.

"Prepare for?" Lorraine couldn't help asking bemusedly, "What's he got to do, recharge his cock's battery or something?" The two nervous women laughed into their hands, not wanting to be heard. It was as they were stooped over laughing that the door opened. There, in a silk bathrobe - and nothing else - was the dazzling one himself, smiling and waving his hand to show them in. Their laughter stopped short as each of them fondled his entire robed body with their eyes.

"And you," he said to Penny, "keep your hands to yourself." Then he thought about it and added, "Well, for now, anyway." He winked, and smiled a smile that made Lorraine nearly drool. She and Penny walked into the tiny dressing room as if they were naughty children getting away with a particularly good prank. They were almost holding their breaths, too, seemingly afraid to breathe lest the magic of the moment be dispelled.

"Well," Dom said, "it's not much, but, hey, I'm not Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I'm just a guy who shows off his dick." His smile wasn't wistful or sad, but serene, calm...as if he fully accepted his lot in life. When the two women didn't smile right away, he laughed and said, "C'mon, ladies, lighten up! Trust me, this isn't the job that pays my bills, y'know. Hell, I'd be homeless if that was the case. No, I just do this for a little extra cash...for things I want, y'know?. And, hell, it's just plain fun, too. So, c'mon...smile, will you?"

Penny and Lorraine looked at each other and giggled. But when Lorraine looked back at Dom, she saw his eyes, bright and twinkling, locked on Penny. Looking back at Penny, she saw that twinkle returned. If she had created a monster, it was apparent that Mr. DeLuca was fond of monsters...and monsters apparently liked him.

Lorraine was beginning to feel like a fifth wheel. It was obvious that Dom and Penny were smitten with each other. Whether it was just a case of them having the hots for each other, or a deeper attraction, she didn't know. In either case, she realized she just might be in the way of something good for Penny. Thinking fast, she came up with a reason to excuse herself. Normally, she wouldn't even think of leaving her friend with a strange man, but something about Dom said he wasn't a hound dog sniffing for pussy. Yes, he was sexy and seemed very confident (and why shouldn't he be?), but he didn't seem the type to jump Penny for the sake of a quick score. No, she thought, something deeper seemed to be at work here. It was time for her to discreetly leave them to each other.

"Oh, no," Lorraine sighed, "I forgot... I'm supposed to meet Brad at the pizzeria for dinner tonight. He's expecting me in..." She looked at her watch, "Oh my God....thirty minutes! Penny, do you mind if I cut out on you and let you interview Dom by yourself?" As she said this, she was already heading for the door.

"What?!" Penny exclaimed, eyes wide, "What are you talking about? Brad is...." Her words were cut short as Lorraine's strong fingers latched onto her arm and gripped it, tugging her along with her to the door. When she had Penny near the door, away from Dom, she whispered to her.

"Penny, dear, it's clear that that hunk of a man is very interested in you. And you're likewise inclined. Don't even begin to deny it. The way you two smile and look at each other, something very hot is brewing here. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I'm going to give you the time to find that out...all by yourself. I'm definitely not needed here. Now, I'm going to leave and let you see what develops. I'll call you later tonight and you give me any juicy details, okay?"

"Lorraine," Penny protested, "you got me into this in the first place. Don't you dare cut out on me!"

"Oh, Penny...look at that handsome stud over there. Look at the way he looks at you. Trust me, hon...you are gonna thank me for this. Now, you get over there and give that man the interview of his life." She laughed quietly, holding her friend's hand tightly. Her eyes told Penny that she meant it...she was leaving. And inside, Penny was smiling and silently thanking her already. The internal smile slowly became an external one, as she grinned at her friend. Looking into each others' eyes, they knew this was right. With no further resistance from Penny, Lorraine turned to Dom, gave him a final farewell wave, and left, giving her friend a kiss on the cheek and a quick wink as she opened the door.

When the door closed behind Lorraine, Penny felt suddenly alone. Her old persona fought to reclaim her. But Dom's voice kept that old personality at bay. "So," he said, "what kind of interview will this be?"

Penny turned and looked at him. He sat on a small sofa on the far side of the tiny room, his robe opened teasingly almost up to his waist, and equally open above the waist. His strong legs were almost completely exposed, as was most of his manly chest. Penny caught herself sighing, trying to come up with questions to ask him for her underground tabloid.

She slowly walked to a surprisingly plush chair sitting perpendicular to the sofa, the arms of the two almost touching. She sat, her eyes still taking him in. From her purse she fumbled forth a small notebook and a pen. One part of her was damning her friend for getting her into this, forcing her to try to think of questions to ask a man who brazenly showed his penis to gawking onlookers, while another part of her was so excited it was creating a boatload of prurient questions with rapid-fire precision and skill. She could feel herself sweat when Dom leaned forward on the sofa and his silky robe opened still further.

"Of course," he said, "we could always say screw the interview, and we could just talk...get to know each other." Somehow, "get to know each other" sounded like more.

Penny's heart raced. She opened her mouth to speak. But before the words could come out, Dom was already continuing, "Or," he suggested, "I could bring you into the back room and let you fondle any part of me you like for as long as you like. But, of course, fair is fair. You'd have to let me fondle any part of you that I like in return."

His face showed no arrogance. His smile was pleasant and sincere, not smug. His eyes again twinkled their brilliant blue. Penny had the sudden urge to rip off her dress and fling herself on top of him, sucking on his mouth like a hungry squid capturing its prey.

"Why don't you come sit by me," Dom said, waking her from her squid fantasy. "C'mon....I don't bite...unless you want me to," he smiled warmly.

Penny, against everything her old persona had ever held dear, got up and slowly walked over to him. When she got close enough to the sofa to turn and sit on it, Dom's hand captured hers. She stopped and looked down at his hand on hers. Then she looked up into his eyes. They were searching eyes, looking deeply into hers.

Dom pulled her toward him. She didn't resist. Her free hand, the one holding the notebook and pen, seemed to get weak, dropping both objects. Dom reached up and grasped that now empty hand with his. She stood there directly in front of him, her eyes looking down into his, his two hands holding hers. After a few moments, a smile crossed his face. Penny became lost in that smile and those twinkling blue eyes. She never noticed it when Dom's hands released hers and circled around behind her. The next thing she felt was his hands slowly gliding up the backs of her thighs, lifting her skirt as they went.

Dom's hands were moving very slowly, and she had plenty of time to reach back and stop their progress. Instead, she continued to look deeply into his blue eyes...and then she returned his smile.

Looking up at her, Dom's smile widened as his hands reached her soft bottom. Still she didn't resist. His hands lightly caressed her behind, somewhat disappointed in finding panties there. He lightly squeezed her cheeks. Since neither her body nor her eyes were giving him the slightest resistance, his hands became bolder. His fingers worked their way under the leg bands of the panties and moved upward, caressing and fondling her buttocks.

"Fair's fair," was all he said, his smile warm and disarming. A smoldering passion was beginning to roil behind those blue eyes. His hands explored her bottom brazenly...as brazenly as her hands had explored his earlier.

"Yes," Penny replied, her voice trailing off into a barely audible sigh, "fair is fair." She felt a slight twinge of fear as she realized that if his hands explored lower, or even brushed the crotch of her panties, he'd know without the slightest doubt how turned on she was. Her quickly heating brain wrestled with that thought, unsure of whether it might be a good or bad thing. In the end, she let it go. She simply stood there with her eyes closed and let Dom fondle her bottom at will.

It wasn't long before Dom's hands sought more treasure. With her eyes still closed, Penny felt his hands slip back out the legbands of her panties and then slide themselves beneath the waistband. As his hands once again worked themselves toward her smooth ass, they slowly worked the panties down her hips. Penny's sigh was very audible now, and emboldened Dom to continue on this erotic path.

Dom slowly and inexorably lowered Penny's panties, working from back to sides to front, steadily downward, over her hips and about halfway down her thighs. With her panties at about mid thigh, his hands once again attached themselves to her now very warm globes. With the panties out of the way, his hands enjoyed themselves immensely, squeezing and rubbing, kneading Penny's ass. By now, Penny was standing there in front of him quivering with desire, her hands having found his muscled shoulders, her eyes shut, her face tilted upward, her sighs coming in long, unbroken chains. Her hands were squeezing his shoulders as his were playing with her behind.

"You have an incredible ass, Penny. Soft, smooth...just wonderful to touch."

Penny didn't reply. Dom didn't expect or need one. His rhetorical statement seemed to herald a new phase in the proceedings, as Dom's hands left warm cheeks to return to the process of removing Penny's panties. He slid them down her legs, all the way to the floor. Penny stepped out of them. When the heel of her left shoe caught in the panties and hindered the flow of these erotic events, it was Penny who had little patience for it. Taking matters once again into her own hands, she enthusiastically kicked off the annoying shoe, sending shoe and panties sailing off across the room. Dom was caught by surprise, and looked up at her. She smiled sheepishly and was a bit embarrassed. Nonetheless, she slipped out of the other shoe...though with considerably more calm. Their smiles seemed to meet each other in midair and embrace. Now, having removed Penny's panties, Dom slowly stood up in front of her. He looked at her pretty face, once again searching, still seeking permission, even though Penny's impatient shoe and panty dismissal was a dead giveaway of her feelings and desires.

Then their eyes locked, burning into each other. Suddenly, Dom reached out and held her by the shoulders. He pulled her close to him, his eyes taking in every inch of her face. Then those eyes returned to hers, briefly, before they roamed downward, looking hungrily at her slightly parted lips.

"Now," he asked, more a sigh than a whisper, "any questions you want to ask me, Miss press reporter?" Before she could reply, he was brushing his lips lightly against hers. His warm breath washed over her face, and she could tell he wanted not just to kiss her, but to devour her mouth with his. She turned her head up slightly, enough to present her mouth to him for the taking. And take it he did.