Doing What You Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still thinking what to do next (grab some clothes, perhaps?) there was a tap on the door, and Daniel, our trusty porter, let himself in and made for the bathroom only to reappear three seconds later bearing a couple of luxurious-looking monogrammed bathrobes. Large bathrobes. Thick bathrobes. Perfect bathrobes for what might be a chilly evening.

'We believe it's a false alarm,' Daniel said. 'But the safety of our guests is always our first priority. I'm afraid I shall have to ask you to accompany me down the stairs. The lifts are temporarily out of commission. It's all right; I will bring your drinks.' And he gathered our drinks and placed them on a silver tray that he just happened to have about his person.

As the four of us emerged from the hotel's front doors, the restaurant manager was already unlocking the gate to the garden square across the road. 'Interestingly, this garden was designed by my great-grandfather,' Cedric said, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. 'Several of the original trees have come all the way from Tasmania, that large island that forms part of Australia.'

By the time a couple of fire engines had arrived, I suppose there were about 30 guests and 25 or so staff gathered in the garden. Louise and I appeared to be the only ones in 'night attire'. Mind you, it was only a little after eight o'clock.

We had probably only been in the garden for about 10 or 15 minutes when the hotel manager announced that it was safe to re-enter the hotel.

'Look, I think Marjorie and I might pull for shore,' Cedric said. 'You've rather inspired us.

'Thank you for a most enjoyable ... umm ... demonstration. Perhaps we could do it again?' And he reached inside the breast pocket of his dinner jacket and produced a slim leather-bound diary. 'A fortnight from today perhaps? Terms as before? Oh, and if you feel like some supper after all of your exertions, I've asked Jean-Christophe to keep you a table. Although, of course, you can always request room service. Up to you really. Good night. And happy Valentine's Day.'

12