Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom nodded her agreement and pointed out that I was into Mandy before Reece more or less dumped me. I wasn't crushed like I had been with Sylvia and I knew she was right. The conversation drifted away from Reece and Sylvia to Mandy again. I admitted to Mom that I was confused about my feelings for Mandy after only four months of knowing her and only two real dates. I noticed Mom grinning at me as I talked about Mandy and the more that I talked about her, the harder my dick was getting. Mom noticed that too.

After I had exhausted myself of everything about Mandy, Mom smiled and said, "Do you think you love her?"

I threw my hands in the air and huffed, "I'm twenty-years-old. What do I know about love? How can you tell? All I know is that I think about her all the time." I was getting frustrated by the conversation.

Mom knee-walked herself around behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled herself against me and kissed me on the shoulder before saying, "I think everyone who falls in love asks themselves those same questions. I did with your father. He said he knew right away, but I didn't. I questioned whether the feeling might just be lust at the moment. When I felt that I couldn't be apart from him, I decided that was love. You sound like you are pretty close to that with Mandy."

I thought about it and nodded as I grinned. Mom kissed me on the shoulder again and said, "When we get home, you should go back to college and sort this out with her. See if she feels the same. She's older and maybe a bit more pragmatic." I took one of Mom's hands and raised it to my lips and kissed it.

We didn't have sex there on the 'secret beach' as I had anticipated. In fact, we didn't have sex at all during the vacation, other than the blow job she gave me yesterday. I came to think that Mom had decided that Mandy was the one for me and she was gracefully pulling back to allow me to sort it out for myself.

The twins were another story. They were completely unaware of my feelings for Mandy and I'm certain they wouldn't be able to provide any clarity if they did.

I didn't meet up with Laura that afternoon and spent the day wrestling with the turmoil in my mind stirred up by Mom. We had dinner at the buffet restaurant together as a family. Mom and Dad had a conversation going and June and Julie jabbered on about something. I wasn't paying attention as I picked at my meal.

It was dark when we left the restaurant. Mom and Dad went for a walk and I headed back to my room. The twins caught up with me and wanted to know what was up with me lately. I just said, "Nothing. I'm fine. I think I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm beat." The twin's new friends were coming our way and Julie introduced me to them. They were checking me out. I was distracted and didn't remember their names, so I assigned them the names of Moe, Larry, and Curly, because they were chattering and giggling amongst themselves glancing at me as they talked hurriedly with June and Julie behind their hands.

Moe was a redhead and the most attractive of the three and seemed to be the leader. She was the tallest but not as tall as the twins. Larry was a short, skinny brunette with a pretty face. Curly was blonde with a pony-tail pulled together on the left side of her head. She giggled nervously as she examined me from head to foot.

June and Julie excused themselves and headed off with Moe, Larry, and Curly. I continued to my room. I turned on the TV but paid no attention to it as I went back to revisit my conversation with Mom. At my usual bedtime, I took a shower and climbed into bed and shut off the TV and the lights.

I was sound asleep when a pounding noise woke me. It took a moment to realized that the pounding was coming from my door. I got out of bed and went to my door and looked through the peephole. Julie's face filled the fish-eye lens and she had a huge grin on her face. 'What the hell', I thought. Why would she be here banging on my door when she could just enter her room and come through the adjoining door. I heard June say, "Come on Dex. Open up. We have a surprise for you."

I clicked open the lock and opened the door just enough to look out through the gap and not expose my naked body. June and Julie both put their bodies to the door and burst into the room. I was caught off-guard and June grabbed my limp dick and pulled me further into the room as their friends, Moe, Larry, and Curly followed us in. Curly closed the door and turned on the lights. My dick was reacting to Julie's hand as she began stroking on it. There was an awkward silence in the room. I'd been in this situation before when I was the stripper at a bachelorette party. Five fully dressed women and me standing there naked with a hard-on.

They were all gawking at my cock as it grew in Julie's hand. Moe, the redhead, said, "Jesus. You guys weren't kidding."

Larry's eyes were wide as her lips formed a salacious grin and said, "Fuck. That's huge." Curly said nothing but moved first as she came over and wrapped her fingers as far around my shaft as she could as she looked up at me to see if I would object. Julie released my cock to Curly and started taking her clothes off. June followed suit. Curly wrapped her other hand around the bottom half of my cock like she was shaking my hand and started a backward hand job. I flexed my cock hard at her hand and she responded by tightening her grip.

Larry and Moe followed June and Julie's lead and started stripping. I was watching Moe, to see if her body was as smoking hot as I imagined. Before her thong hit the floor, I knew that it was. Larry's body was pretty nice too. Curly walked me backward to the bed and I sat down on the edge as she went down to her knees and forced my fat knob into her mouth and continued half-way down my shaft before she heaved up and gagged. June, Julie, Moe, and Larry moved in to form a semi-circle around the foot of the bed. They were all strumming their fingers in their pussies and fondling their tits as they watched anxiously awaiting their turn.

It was Moe who made her move first as she bent down and tapped Curly on the shoulder and said, "Macie, save some for us." Macie pulled her lips off and reluctantly moved back as Moe took her place as she struggled to get my knob past her lips. She used both hands in counter-rotating strokes as her lips slid on and off my glans. I groaned. She smiled at my reaction. Macie, aka Curly, stood up and stripped off her clothes. Her clothes had hidden a very nice body with average-sized boobs with long nipples. She flexed her jaw back and forth as she watched Moe giving me a combination knob-job and a double hand job. It was clear that Macie wanted to go another round.

Moe, I still didn't know hers or Larry's names, pulled off to gasp in some air. She kept her hands going. I took the opportunity to stand up. Moe's hands stopped as her face flooded with confusion. I smiled down at Moe and said, "Umm ... keep that thought." The others were confused too and I looked at Julie and said, "Can I talk to you in the bathroom?"

I stepped past Moe and Julie followed me. I closed the door behind her and said, "What the fuck are you two doing. You don't need to go around collecting girls for me to fuck. I'm doing okay on my own."

Julie just smiled at me for a moment and said, "First of all, you never seemed to mind before when we brought home our friends for some fun. Second of all, we didn't bring them here for you. We brought them here for them. They've been going on all evening about you after we introduced you. They grilled us on what we knew about you and how. June casually made up a story and mentioned that you have a really big cock. The next thing we knew, we were banging on your door. We couldn't very well have come in through our room, could we?"

Julie noticed that my cock was softening and she came in close to me and dragged her tits on my ribs and took my cock in both of her hands and started jerking me off. She smiled up at me and said, "We won't bring our friends around anymore if that's what you want."

My cock was quickly back up to attention and I wrapped my arms around Julie to hug her to me. I said, "I'm going through some things right now. That's all. Just ignore me."

Julie grinned up at me and said, "Shall we? They're into June and me as much as they're into you." That was evident when we returned to the bedroom and June was on her back on my bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Macie, the blonde, was on all fours on the bed sucking on June's left nipple. Larry, the brunette, was doing the same on June's right tit. June had her arms extended diddling both of them. Moe, the redhead, was on all fours on the floor with her face buried in June's sex. Julie motioned toward Moe's exposed pussy. It glistened with wetness as her hand snaked up under her to furiously stroke her pussy from thigh to thigh.

I went down on my knees and took my bouncing cock in my hand and guided it to Moe's pussy as I inched in closer. Moe flinched and pulled her face from June's pussy when I pressed my fatty to her sex. She looked back at me and casually said, "Fuck my ass." She smiled and returned her face to June's pussy. I pushed my cock into Moe's pussy in increments to let her adjust. She groaned hard every time I moved deeper. I grabbed her hips for leverage and when she pushed back, I started sawing my cock in and out of her. My momentum drove her face into June's sex and she moaned each time too.

Macie and 'Larry' had both abandoned June's tits and were both concentrating on driving their hips on June's fingers. They were both groaning. Julie moved onto the bed and settled her pussy down on June's face and between moans from Moe's action, slurped her tongue to get Julie moaning too. I smiled down at this scene and my cock hardened further in Moe's pussy, which caused her to groan and pull back from June's pussy so she could counteract my motion with her own.

Moe groaned hard and her body started trembling. She dropped her forehead into June's sex and her pussy clenched hard on my cock. Her groan rose in pitch to a screech as she began to gyrate her hips in my hands. Macie raised her head off June's left tit and looked down at Moe's throbbing body and then looked at Larry and said, "Hey Niki, Eva is getting off. Look at her face." They both laughed and Macie said, "I wish I had a camera right now." They both laughed again.

Now I at least knew what their names were. As I continued to plow my cock into the redhead, I said their names in my mind so I would remember. 'Eva is the redhead, aka 'Moe'. Niki is the brunette, aka 'Larry' and Macie is the blonde, aka 'Curly'.'

Eva was coming down from her orgasm and I pulled out of her and pushed myself higher and nudged my glistening knob to her rosebud. Eva knew what was coming and she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do it." I pushed forward and she pushed back. Macie and Niki were watching until they both groaned hard. Their bodies seized as June's fingers drove them both into orgasms. They were both thrashing their hips on June's fingers as their faces dropped back on June's tits. Moments later, Julie groaned into her orgasm from June's tongue. June was trying to get Eva's attention back by humping her hips up at her face.

Eva was completely oblivious to June's needs. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as she moaned hard with each deep penetration and then heaved air into her lungs on the withdrawal. June pulled her hands from under Macie and Niki and they went to her pussy to take care of herself.

I changed up my attack by pulling back to start pile-driving my knob in and out of Eva's ass. She screamed when I started that action and then she started chanting, "Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus." She looked back at me with a pleading look on her face. I couldn't determine what she was pleading for though. Her chanting changed to "YES. YES. YES," and her ass clamped down hard on my cock. The pressure and heat were incredible. My orgasm was right there on the edge. I tried to pull it back; I still had a lot of work to do. I groaned hard and lost it. Eva screeched as each powerful stream of cum blew into her clenching ass. The sensation was glorious and I savored each shot as I humped my hips at her to launch myself deep. She dropped her head back into June's pussy and whimpered, "Oh my ggawwdd. That was the most amazing fuck of my life." When I was done, she waggled her ass around on my cock to discover that I wasn't getting soft as she expected. I was hoping that I wouldn't, but I could never tell beforehand.

I eased my cock back from Eva's ass and it popped free and lifted instead of dropped. Eva rolled on her side on the floor and pulled up into a fetal position. Julie had rolled off June's face and had been watching me fuck Eva's ass. June lifted her head and said, "What about me?"

I grinned down at her and leaned in over Eva's body and pushed my tongue to June's swollen clitoris. She drove her head back into the bed and lifted her hips to my face. Macie and Niki seemed fascinated that a guy was eating June's pussy. They probably had never had a guy do that to them. Macie pulled herself back from June and went to the bathroom. By the time she returned with a wet facecloth and a towel, June was moaning loudly and writing on the bed as I drilled her clenching pussy with my tongue.

With my face still buried in June's pussy as I leaned over Eva's body, Macie proceeded to wash off my dirty hard cock and dry if with the towel before slithering her body under me to struggle her lips back on to my hard-on. I rolled my hips down to give her my cock until she pulled back and coughed a huge wad of saliva across my groin and her face. She used the towel to clean up before pivoting around beside Eva and guided my stiff cock to her pussy. She wanted it missionary style on the floor and I accommodated her.

Macie groaned hard as I pushed my cock into her. She was on fire as she pushed her hips up at me. She wanted it deep and hard and I gave it to her. Below me was Macie's face at the foot of my bed with her left-hand fingering Eva's pussy. Two feet above Macie's face was June, Niki and Julie's faces. They were all laying on the bed on their stomachs grinning at me fucking Macie. I bent down low to suck Macie's nipples to my lips. She held my head in that position and moaned at this new sensation.

Niki said, "Do you know if he can last for the rest of us?"

June started to answer Niki's question but Julie cut her off, "We don't know, but I hope so. I can't wait to get that monster-cock between my legs." June giggled and nodded. Niki did too.

I pulled my head away from Macie's hands and put myself in a plank position above her. Our only contact was groin to groin. She ran her hands down over my obliques and then my abs and then down to lay her hand flat on her pubic mound to feel my cock sliding through her finger and into her sex. I started piston-fucking her and that drove her over the crest of her orgasm. She clenched her jaw and the rest of her body followed as her pussy rapidly spasmed on my cock. With whatever body control she had left, she threw her hips up at me as I pushed down. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and then it wasn't so silent. Her eyes were wide open but unseeing. Her scream went back to silence. She stopped breathing for a long moment and then hurled the air from her lungs and gasped in a huge breath. Her eyes changed and she was back. She heaved in another breath as her pussy continued to clench on my cock. She muttered, "Oh my God. That was incredible." As Macie settled down, she went limp like the air had been let out of a blow-up doll.

Niki was already on the move saying, "I'm next." The grin on her face reminded me of the grins on June and Julie's faces when Dad presented them with a new car. She was beaming as she crawled over Julie's body to sprawl out next to Macie's trembling body on the floor. June and Julie were both grinning at me and the pursed their lips to send me air-kisses.

I pulled my hard cock from Macie as she groaned and then moved over a couple of feet and got between Niki's spread knees. She was in-heat. She was frantic to get my cock in her and as soon as it touched her pussy, she wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs and pulled hard. I was caught off guard and pushed deep in Niki's sex as her eyes went wide and she let out a scream that would wake the dead. I stopped and let her adjust.

Moments later, there was pounding on the wall of the room next door. I heard a female voice through the wall saying, "Hey. Knock it off in there."

A different female voice followed the first with, "Unless you've got enough for all of us."

June and Julie laughed and Julie yelled back, "There's already five of us over here. I don't think he can handle many more." We heard laughter through the wall and I went back to plowing my cock into Niki. She had made her adjustments and was eagerly rolling her hips upward as I came down and then rolling her hips back so that my cock dragged across her clitoris as I pulled back. Her big boobs were all over her chest as she vigorously threw herself at my cock. She grabbed them and tweaked her nipples.

It wasn't long before Niki exploded into her orgasm with a loud screech, which prompted my neighbors to yell, "Jesus. Are you done yet? Fuck. You're killing us over here." I was about to blow when Niki did, but the distraction from the room next door allowed me to pull it back. I still had June and Julie to please and I already had a plan that I had been thinking about for them.

When Niki was done, she was muttering to herself. None of it was comprehensible. I pulled my cock from her as she tried to clench her vaginal muscles to keep me there. She moaned as I pulled out. I stood up and moved toward the bed. June and Julie both lifted themselves from their elbows to their hands and opened their mouths indicating that they wanted to suck in my hard-on. June went first for a few deep-throat strokes and then Julie did the same. Niki was looking up from the floor and said, "Fuck. That's awesome. You can both deep-throat a cock that big. You must have practiced a lot." June burst out laughing as Julie chocked on my cock.

June said, "Yeah, I guess you could say that we practice a lot." The twins both grinned at each other and June said, "Is it our turn now?" I crawled on all fours between them and laid down on the bed on my back. I whispered a few words to them about the time we had done this before and they both grinned and nodded. I thought this would be a good show for their new friends.

I propped a pillow under my head as Julie took a position sitting on my hips facing June who sat down on my upper thighs. Julie held my cock up off my stomach as she inched her sex toward it. June did the same. When they came together, they started rolling their hips upward dragging their sex up and down my shaft. They did that several times as the others got up and rested their elbows on the bed to watch. Their eyes were as big as saucers.

Once Macie, Niki, and Eva were watching, Julie lifted her hips up high and rolled her pussy onto my knob. She slowly slid down my shaft. I couldn't see her face but the constant groan as she descended told me all I needed to know. I loved the sensation as much as she did. She took two strokes and lifted herself high again and slid off. June duplicated Julie's motion and I groaned hard as she let her pussy fall down my shaft. She also took two strokes and the twins went back and forth like that to the awestruck faces of their friends.

Eva was chewing on her lip and muttered, "Fuck. That's hot." Niki and Macie both rolled into self-induced orgasms as they watched. The twins went back to dry-humping their soaking wet pussies up and down my shaft as their fingers flew across their clits until they both burst into their orgasms. That was it for me and cum rocketed up my shaft to the twin's eye level. They tried to catch it with their tongues but their bodies weren't theirs to control at the moment and the cum dropped first on Julie's tits and then June's. They both tried to milk the cum from my cock but their spastic hips were out of rhythm and cum just flew everywhere. Eva, Niki, and Macie tried to maneuver to catch it in the air. It was one of the hottest scenes I could remember.