Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back away from the jump-seat pulling Julie along with me by her hips. Dad came over and sat down in the jump-seat and Julie pulled his limp dick from his pants and started sucking on it using my momentum to drive her on and off trying to get him back up again. Mom straddled Julie's waist and pulled her skirt up to her waist and pulled my head down into her pussy. Apparently, Dad had cum in Mom's mouth in the Lavatory because there was no cum oozing out of her pussy. I was thankful for that because I had no interest in tasting Dad's cum. Her clitoris was still erect and very red and sensitive. She groaned hard and pulled back when I drilled my tongue into her.

Julie was slurping on and off Dad's dick, in sync with my thrusts. Sara and June were moaning loudly along with Mom. We were all making way too much noise and movement in my peripheral vision caused me to pull back from Mom's pussy and look toward the doorway. Another of the look-alike flight attendants was standing just inside the curtain with her fingers drilling rapidly in her sex as she leaned against the bulkhead.

We all exploded into our orgasms at roughly the same time, including the flight attendant at the door. Julie went first as she had to abandon Dad's cock. It was an anal orgasm and the tightness of her grip on my cock was almost painful. Sara was moments behind Julie and June followed within seconds. I was sharing my concentration between Mom's pussy and Julie's quaking ass and when Mom burst into hers, I blasted cum into Julie's pulsing ass. She screeched and shoved her hand to her mouth. The new arrival rolled into her self-induced orgasm seconds later.

There we were; all six of us groaning and moaning and gasping for air. Technically, it was five of us because Dad never did get his dick up despite Julie's efforts. She collapsed forward with her face on Dad's lap. I pulled my hard cock from her ass and a lot of cum followed. I turned and grabbed a wad of napkins off the counter and stuffed them into Julie's ass. She sat down on the floor and grinned back at me. Sara rolled off June, gasping for air. The two of them just laid there as their breathing slowly returned to normal. The flight attendant by the door collected her breath, smoothed her skirt down her thighs, and gawked at my hard-on bobbing in the air before she just left pulling the curtain closed behind her.

Mom stepped around Julie and sat down in Dad's lap. When we were all breathing normally, Sara struggled to her feet and got dressed. We all watched and then the twins and I got into our clothes. Sara left first with an air-kiss to me and June. She grinned at Mom and Dad as she pulled the curtain shut. Mom and Dad left together and went back to their seats. A minute or so later, June and Julie returned to their seats, and then I went back to mine. I was fucked out and my dick didn't even respond to my seat neighbor diddling her pussy inside her pants when I slid into my seat and buckled the seatbelt.

A minute later the neighbor groaned into her orgasm and slumped down in her seat as she looked at me with a look of lust. She took one glance at my lap and closed her eyes as if to savor the tremors coursing through her body. Then the lustful look on her face changed to total contentment as she pulled her fingers out of her pants and sucked each one.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. Sara and the flight attendant who caught us all in various forms of sex were talking softly at the curtain. They both would look over at me. They could be sisters, they looked so much alike. 'Non-Sara' brought her hands up and held them apart a foot or so as if describing the fish that got away. Sara giggled and glanced at me. They were talking in their native language so I couldn't lip-read what they were talking about but I had a good idea.

We landed safely and taxied to our gate. I stood along with the sparse collection of travelers and grabbed my carry-on. My next seat neighbor stood and pushed her body against mine as she reached into the overhead bin for her bag. She spoke to me in Icelandic. She pointed at herself and said what I assumed was her name. I couldn't pronounce it. I pushed out my hand and said, "I'm Dex." She smiled and shook my offered hand. As the line started to move, the neighbor dragged her hand into my lap and grabbed the contour of my dick and said the first words I'd understood, "Nice cock." She grinned and move past me.

I noticed that Sara had positioned herself at the door and was speaking with each passenger as they disembarked. I saw her hand a card to Mom and then to Dad. She just held the cards in her hand as several others passed by until she spoke to June and Julie and handed them each a card. Sara handed a card to my seat neighbor with a smile and then leaned in to whisper to me, "I'm looking forward to your return flight." She pulled back and handed me a card. I thanked her and made my way to the receiving gate.

Mom, Dad, and the twins were waiting for me but they kept up the ruse for anyone who would have seen us on the plane. We collected our bags and went through Customs. We found the bus that would drop us off at the resort and sat together. The ruse was over. I pulled the card out of my shirt pocket and laughed when I saw what it read, 'Welcome to the Mile-High Club. Icelandair.' Julie looked back one row at me and grinned as she waved her card. She threw me an air-kiss and I did the same back.

Thankfully, it was a short ride of thirty minutes. The resort was beautiful and I was glad to get there. There were people of all ages in various stages of dress. Some of the women were topless, but none were naked. This was going to be a great vacation.

Mom and Dad checked us into three adjoining rooms. I had my own room, which I thought was unnecessary. I doubted that I'd spend a single night in my bed. We entered Mom and Dad's room and Mom opened the first adjoining door and said, "Girls, this is your room." The twins threw their bags up on the bed and immediately went to the balcony. She opened the next adjoining door to my room. The views were spectacular. The Caribbean was a hundred feet away and the shades of blue were amazing. We were on the second floor, which allowed us to see over the beautiful flowering shrubbery.

I pulled my bathing suit out of my carry-on bag and stripped. I had my suit half pulled up when June wrapped her finger around my dick. I looked up at her as it hardened in her hand. She didn't do anything except hold it and giggled as it grew harder and thicker and longer. She said, "That's better." She pulled her hand away as I pulled my suit up. She laughed when she saw that my hard cock projected out the top of my suit above my navel. She said, "Ooops. You can't go out like that. Do you need some assistance?" I laughed because she was mimicking the porter, who delivered our bags. He had told us to contact him if we needed any assistance, in an island mutilation of an Australian accent.

I seriously contemplated June's offer but I pushed my cock inside my suit toward my hip. There was no hiding it and June giggled as I checked myself in the mirror. My hard-on was obvious. I might as well have gone out naked as go out like that.

Mom appeared in a micro-bikini of shimmering silver material and my efforts to soften my cock were for naught. Mom and June giggled as my cock went rock hard and pushed its way above the waistband of my suit again. I looked in the mirror and saw my cock pressed to my abs and pulsing hard against the restraining tie-string. I raised my arms out to my side and slapped them down to my sides and said, "Fuck. I may never make it out to the beach with you guys dressed like that." I swung my arms out toward Mom.

Mom snickered and adjusted the position of her big boobs in her minuscule bikini top. She looked at June and said, "You should take care of that for your brother."

June replied, "I offered. Maybe together we can get him off quickly. He's anxious to get to the swim-up bar." Mom and June guided me to the bed and Mom pulled at the string tied into a bow. June pulled down my suit and they both nudged me to sit down on the bed. Mom pulled both of her boobs out of the top and dragged them across my face. I pulled a nipple to my lips as it passed by. June was already on her knees slurping on my cock. I groaned and Mom pulled her nipple back and dropped to the floor beside June. They made quick work of me as they traded my cock back and forth and Mom's throat job finished me off as I pour several shots down Mom's throat before she gagged and pulled off leaving the rest of my load to June. Mom and June swapped cum back and forth a few times and then they stood and watched my cock slowly go completely flaccid. They giggled together as it softened in increments and jumped and rolled to the next location until I stood up and pulled my suit up.

I kissed Mom and then June and said, "I'll see you guys at the swim-up bar. Thanks for the blow job." Mom and June both giggled as I went out the door. There was an elevator, but the stairwell was right across the hall, so I walked down to the ground level. The swim-up bar was in sight of our rooms through a stand of palm trees. The sun was hot but there was a gentle breeze coming in from the ocean.

I passed a group of college-age girls. They gawked at my height and my physique and then down to my crotch. I scanned each of them too. One of them in a bikini had a spectacular body with a cute face. The others were so-so. Some wore bikinis and others wore one-piece suits. We just passed on by each other trying not to stare.

It was going to be hard to find lounge chairs on the pool deck but there were several available that were sitting in a foot of water at the edge of the pool. I got towels and laid them on the chairs to reserve them for the five of us. I headed for the bar. I should have headed for the restaurant to eat something. I hadn't eaten since dinner the night before and it was nearly one in the afternoon.

Before the others appeared poolside, I was beyond buzzed and flirting with one of the bartenders. It was an all-inclusive resort so the drinks were included. She was pretty and the only white bartender. She had sun-bleached blonde hair and Slavic facial features. She wore a tight, knit shirt with the resort emblem on her left breast and tight nylon short shorts. I couldn't see her legs but she was slim and her ass and huge boobs were perfect. She was average in height at about five-foot-six. As she made drinks, she'd glance over. She was checking out my body as much as I was checking hers. Her nametag read, 'Zhivka' and she saw me looking at it as I tried to sound it out in my mind. I was looking at her tits as much as the nametag. Her nipples hardened under my gaze. She was making a drink in the blender and when it stopped, she said, "My tits are real and my name is pronounced 'Ziv-ka'. My friends call me 'Zee'. You can call me 'Zee'. I could feel the heat building from my neck up. She saw my face redden with embarrassment and she giggled and said, "Don't be embarrassed. I get that look all the time. She placed another drink in front of me. I smiled at her as she leaned forward across the bar dragging her tits along the surface and quietly said, "You can see them for real if you want. What room are you in? I live in a dorm on the resort." I smiled and told her my room number. My cock was already reacting. I wasn't going anywhere for a while. This was going to be an amazing vacation.