Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a horny dream when I realized that it wasn't a dream. June and Julie were swapping my erection between them. It was four-twenty-two in the morning and it was pitch black. There were streetlights on our street but none in front of our house. I could barely see their forms when they realized that I was awake and tossed back the covers. I muttered, "I'm up."

June giggled and said, "You certainly are." She pushed her lips over my knob and began swirling her tongue around the soft, yet firm sponginess of my glans.

Julie said, "Sorry, we conked out on you before. I was so buzzed and your tongue just finished me off. Fuck, your good with that thing." She finished off her thought with, "for a guy." I wasn't offended by the last part. Who better to know what a girl wants than a girl? Mom had taught me well but there was no way to fully relate in that way. "You just lay back and let us do our thing."

I closed my eyes and snuggled my head deeper in my pillow and concentrated on the glorious sensations on my pulsing cock. June and Julie swapped my cock back and forth. I always knew by their techniques, which was which. Both of their blow jobs are amazing, but right now they weren't going for a climax. I groaned steadily as they shared driving their lips down to my balls and lingering there as they lashed their tongues along my shaft. Julie was throat fucking me as she pulled my knob in and out of her throat. I involuntarily humped up my hips and Julie pulled back and then off. Julie coughed and cleared her throat as June went down. My orgasm was building steadily from their blow job tag-team. I muttered, "If you don't want me to cum, you'd better back off now."

Julie giggled and pulled June up and off my cock. It was sloppy with saliva and in the darkness, I could barely see June wipe her forearm across her mouth.

June pushed my legs up so my knees were up and together. She lifted one leg high and over my knees and pushed herself up to sit on my thighs. Julie pulled my sloppy cock off my stomach and tugged it back to align with June's sex as she slid down my thighs and right on the knob. She kept right on going until she hit bottom. She groaned hard all the way down. So, did I. I had to roll my hips back to accommodate Julie's efforts to pull my cock down when it was so hard it didn't want to go that way. I was experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time. It was kind of hot.

June put her arms behind her and placed her hands on my upraised knees. I separated my knees to help her. She used the leverage to lift herself to slide up my thighs until her vagina reached my ridge and then let herself slide back down the length of the cock. We both groaned every time.

With June's relentless attack, my orgasm began boiling in my balls again. I didn't try to hold back. I knew I could satisfy both of them and give them both a load of cum. I just had to hold off long enough for June to get off and that wasn't going to be a problem because she started wailing, "Oh ggawwdd, Julie. Here I go. Oh Fuck. It's gonna be a big one. She was rolling her sex around on mine and she went rigid and released every muscle as she exploded into her orgasm. She moaned out and gasped air back in. I thought she would never stop. She clamped her pussy on my cock over and over again.

This action pulled me over the top and I yelled out, "YYYUUNNNGGG," as I thrust my hips up at her. She screamed when the first of many long, powerful streams of cum poured up my shaft, into her. Her head flailed from side to side as I blew more than a half-dozen shots of jizz into her pussy while it continued to spasm on my cock. We were mutually milking each other's orgasms.

June finally collapsed forward onto my chest and her pussy pulled off my cock. I shot my last weakened salvo up her back and collapsed my legs to the bed. June cuddled her face into my neck. I could hear her heaving for air long after her pussy stopped clenching. Her pussy was leaking cum onto my stomach.

Julie grabbed up a wad of tissues from a box on my night table and gently pressed it to June's pussy. June giggled when she realized that she had made such a mess. I chuckled and held her to me until she rolled off me to the bed.

Julie was already sucking my cock, sloppy with our cocktail of mixed cum. By the time she had me cleaned up my cock was back up to full size again. Julie laid down on her back beside me on the other side from June and pulled on my arm sending me a message that she wanted it missionary style.

I rolled over and got between her spread legs and she lifted her knees and placed her feet between my legs. We kissed sensuously and I moved down and sucked her hardened nipples. She watched and then whispered, "Fuck me big brother."

I moved back up and let her guide my cock to her pussy. June watched as her breathing slowly returned to normal. When I eased my cock into Julie's pussy, I kissed her passionately and she cooed in her throat. I sensed that Julie wanted me to make love slowly and passionately. She had been fucked rough and raw the afternoon before by Max and she wanted something more tender now and without a word spoken, I began. Air burst from her lungs as she groaned, "Oh God, Dex. Yes." She heaved in a breath and continued, "How did you know this is what I needed? I didn't know until we started."

I just shhh'd her and went to work as I kissed her lips and nose before moving down to her neck and earlobe. She muttered, "Oh my gggawwdd," as she lifted her hips up to meet my descent. June came up on one elbow on her side and leaned in to kiss Julie and then me. As I eased my cock in and out of Julie, June moved up the bed and pressed her lower breast to Julie and her upper breast to me. We both took her up on her offer.

I had just had an orgasm and I expected it would be some time before I had a second one. Was I ever wrong? The change up from raw hard sex to sensual love-making had an unexpected effect on me. I could feel my balls pull up and I knew I wasn't very far away. Julie sensed it too and she pulled her lips off June's nipple and whispered, "You're close. So am I. Just keep going and we'll cum together. She grinned up at me and went back to June's breast.

I did just what she said and after a few moments, I felt Julie's muscles tighten as mine did the same. My orgasm spiraled in so hard it made my head spin and as I humped up to rocket my load into Julie's sex so let out a low pitched, demonic groan as she humped her hips up at me. I groaned hard and Julie screeched. My cock pulsed hard as cum exploded down my shaft. Julie's pussy pulsed hard and milked me dry. Julie let out a series of high-pitched wails, as she thrashed around under me. I wished this moment would go on forever.

I dropped to my elbows and drove me cock deep in her to expel my last shot. Julie stopped her movement and wailing and pulled me to her lips for a kiss. She whimpered, "Thank you Dex. That was incredible."

I whispered back, "It was, wasn't it?" I was reluctant to let it end but as my cock softened and finally pulled from Julie's sex, I rolled off Julie to my usual position between them. June kissed me and then pulled the covers up over us. Julie kept cooing her sexual satisfaction. It was still dark and it didn't take long for me drift off again as I listened to my own heartrate slow to normal.

When I woke again, I was alone. I went to the bathroom and had to laugh when I saw that my face was covered in lip prints in two different colored lipsticks. I looked down at my dick and laughed again as two lip prints were prominent along the length of my shaft in the same two lipstick colors. I almost didn't want to wash them off my dick. I grabbed my phone and clicked off a closeup picture or two. Then I turned on the shower and stepped in.

It was Sunday and I had no plans. I was sure the twins would be getting ready to go out with Max and Jerry. I would have the house to myself for the day. I decided to dress anyway just in case the guys came inside to pick up the girls. I thought that guys, who sit out in the driveway honking their horn to announce that they had arrived were disrespectful to their date. I had always picked up my dates by ringing the front doorbell to be ushered inside, usually by the mother or father. I knew I was just asking for the inquisition and that is probably why guys sit out in their car honking the horn.

The girls had made coffee and I poured myself a cup. No one was downstairs and I checked to see if they were in the hot tub. The cover was in place. I went up the stairs with my coffee in hand and found them in their shared bedroom half dressed. Julie was blow-drying her hair and June was meticulously putting on her makeup. They were beautiful without makeup and gorgeous with it. They usually wear some makeup.

Julie saw me walk in and she sent me an air-kiss and said, "This morning was incredible." She grinned and went back to drying her hair.

I said, "So, where are you guys going today?"

June spoke from the bathroom to answer, "There is a garden and arboretum a few towns over. Jerry likes nature and wants to take us camping overnight."

I had to laugh because my sisters were not campers. I said, "That's an awful lot of makeup for camping."

June snickered and as she curled her eyelashes said, "There is no way they are going to get me near a tent or a camp-stove. Max wants to fish and there's no way that's happening either."

Julie had turned off her hair-dryer moments before June finished and she laughed. I'm just going to let June shut them down but I'm not doing those things either. The gardens sound dope though. We'll think of something to entertain ourselves."

June came out of the bathroom putting on dangly gold earrings and said, "What are you going to do today?"

"I have nothing planned but I'll probably go to the gym and work out. Will you guys be late?"

Julie said, "We may not come home tonight. We may spend the night at their motel room."

June said, "Definitely," as she pulled her bra on and reached into the cups to pull up her tits for maximum effect. Then she pulled on a powder-blue tight wool cable-knit sweater. Julie did the same ritual and pulled on the same sweater in mint green. They pulled their hair free and let it fly out over their shoulders and down their back.

We all went downstairs and had an easy breakfast of cereal and milk. The bowls were going into the sink when the doorbell rang. I told the girls I could take care of the dishes and June ran to the door. Max and Jerry came in with one arm around June and Julie's back with their hands on their hips. HI's and byes were exchanged and they were gone.

I changed into my workout clothes and was heading into the foyer when the doorbell rang again. I doubted that it was the twins and their dates because they had keys and wouldn't ring the doorbell. I set my gym-bag down and answered the door without looking through the sidelights.

My chin nearly dropped to the floor. Sylvia and Reece were standing there under the portico. Sylvia giggled and reach forward and lifted my chin to close my mouth. I was so happy to see them that I couldn't speak. Reece giggled at her sister, who said, "He does this a lot."

I laughed because she was right. I stepped back into the foyer and motioned them inside. As fantastic as they looked, I suddenly realized that I was kind of grubby in my gym clothes. I said, "You guys look umm... amazing."

Reece said, "Thanks. You don't." Sylvia laughed at Reece's remark.

"I'm sorry. I do look awful. I was heading over to the gym to work out." Sylvia stepped up close and ran her open hand along my ripped abs and pectorals. My heart was jackhammering right out of my chest. Reece stepped up beside Sylvia and did the same.

The sisters looked at each other and Sylvia said, "Just as ripped as ever, huh?" Reece's hand dropped from my pectorals to my abs and then to my crotch. She stared into my eyes to see what my reactions would be. I had recovered from the shock of seeing them and I smiled as my cock quickly rose to her challenge.

Reece looked at Sylvia and grinned as she said, "That's just what we came here for." They laughed together and I invited them into the family room. I watched them walk by and checked out their amazing asses in their tight black leather mini-skirts. They both wore low cut silk blouses. Reece's was bright red and Sylvia's was black. Reece wore bright red heels and Sylvia wore the same heel in black.

Sylvia had added red highlights to her light brown hair. Reece's light blonde hair looked amazing cascading down over her red blouse. Their low-cut blouses exposed a considerable amount of cleavage. They were clearly dressed to seduce me, which was amusing because they could do that in burlap sacks and pork-pie hats.

As I followed them past the kitchen, I adjusted my erection in my sweat pants. I was already breathing erratically.

Sylvia and Reece sat on the sofa and I sat in a chair adjacent and closer to Reece. Before I could say anything, Sylvia started into her explanation, "Sorry to just drop in like this. We should have called but we wanted to see your face when you opened the door." She giggled and said, "It was worth it too." Reece giggled too.

Sylvia resumed her story, "First of all, Reece is here because her college has been shut down because of flooding. She doesn't know when she can start classes again. Her dorm is flooded so she's living with me for the time being. Fatima had already moved out of my apartment." I gave her a confused look and Sylvia continued, "It's okay. She realized that she liked men a little more than she thought. She did a gig for a guy and his girlfriend. She really liked the guy and the girlfriend really liked her. She moved in with them weeks ago."

I interrupted her story to say that I was sorry about their breakup. I knew that Sylvia and Fatima had had a relationship going all the way back to college and they became close when they hooked up again. Sylvia waved me off and said, "It's okay. I completely understood her feelings. I was feeling the same way after you left. I realized how much I wanted a man when I needed one. When she left, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I know that I had passed you off to Reece knowing that she would be leaving to go back to college back home." Sylvia looked to her sister and continued, "Reece fought with me about going home but I made her go. You were going off to college too."

Reece took the lead and said, "I've been pestering Sylvia to drive up here to see you since I flew out here and realized what was going on with her and Fatima. We got your address from your mother and asked her not to say anything. We wanted to surprise you."

I laughed and said, "Well, you sure surprised me. You can't know how happy I am to see you. Where are you staying? You're welcome to stay here. We have a couple extra bedrooms." I was babbling so I shut up.

Sylvia said, "We haven't made any reservations." She looked at Reece who just nodded. Sylvia continued, "We'll take you up on your offer to stay here. It'll only be a couple days." The sultry look on her face told me that they wouldn't be needing separate rooms or even a single separate room. I would let that work itself out later.

I stood up and said, "Let me change out of these rags and I'll take you guys to breakfast." I turned and headed for my bedroom without waiting for a response. I left the bedroom door open and we talked between rooms. "You two will have to endure some slack-jawed gawking from college guys the way you are dressed," I yelled as I hurriedly stripped off my sweatpants, sweatshirt and crusty used athletic socks.

From the family room, Sylvia yelled, "Your mother said you are living here with your twin sisters. I thought they were going out west somewhere to college." I yanked a pair of dress slacks up and zipped them before tightening the belt and took a long-sleeve flannel shirt from my closet. I carried it and a pair of socks and shoes out to the family room to continue the conversation face to face.

I sat in the same chair to pull on my socks. Reece's face flushed when I appeared shirtless. Sylvia sucked her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled gently on it for a moment. They both looked at each other. I pulled on the shirt but left it unbuttoned as I responded to Sylvia's comment, "Yeah. The twins changed their minds. I suppose the full-boat scholarship offers here had something to do with it. Dad figured that he'd save even more money by renting this house rather than the room and board for the three of us on campus." I stood up and buttoned my shirt before tucking it into my pants.

I suppose none of us wanted to go to breakfast. I know that I just wanted to strip their clothes off and fuck the shit out of them. I had a feeling that they felt the same way. Regardless, we all piled into Sylvia's Cooper-Mini and I guided her to everyone's favorite breakfast restaurant. That's all they did. They opened at 5:00 AM and closed at 11:00 AM and it was always packed with older folks early and college students late. We arrived in the transition and were able to get a booth without waiting.

Reece and Sylvia sat on one side and I sat on the other. Before the waitress even arrived, they each had a barefoot rubbing in my lap. They both giggled at the immediate reaction in my pants. As usual, I was dressed commando and my erection was pushing hard against my left pant leg. They each sent me an air-kiss as their feet competed for the best position. Sylvia leaned toward me resting her big round breasts on the table and pinched them together with her arms forcing them together to create even more cleavage. Reece saw what Sylvia was doing and she wasn't about to be left behind.

A cute waitress in her mid-thirties made her way over to our booth. She looked Reece and Sylvia over from head to breasts and curtly said, "My guess is that you two ain't from around here. You're way too glamorous. City chicks would be my guess; or hookers." Both Sylvia and Reece glared at her. "Can I take your orders or do you need a moment?" She cocked her hips with her order pad in her left hand as she positioned her pen in her right. No one said a word. She looked at me and said, "I've seen you in here before. You must be a student?" I nodded and waited for Reece and Sylvia to finish perusing the menu and place their orders.

The waitress, who wore a brass name pin above her left breast that read, "Adrien", dropped her pad to her side and said to me, "I can come back, but it looks like your lady friends already know what they want and it ain't on the menu." She looked past the edge of the table into my lap. I looked where she was looking to see two bare feet competing for control over a rather obvious hard-on. My face must have instantly flushed. It was suddenly very hot. Adrien looked up to my face and said, "Ummm... Yeah. Well.. I'll give you a few minutes." Her nipples were pressing hard on her uniform and her face was flushed too.

Adrien turned and walked back behind the counter. She glanced over at me and raised her hand to the side of her head with her thumb and little finger extended and mouthed the words, "Call Me." I smiled at her and reached down to my lap to adjust my cock. Their feet dropped back to the floor. Sylvia motioned to Adrien that we were now ready to order.

Adrien took her position at the table again and gave an obvious glanced down to my lap again. She chuckled and said, "You okay there, Mr. Big Stuff." Reece and Sylvia exploded in laughter and everyone in the diner turned to see what was so funny. The old men and young men had been gawking at Reece and Sylvia since we walked in so this was just an excuse to gawk some more.

When Adrien left with our orders, Reece leaned her big boobs onto the table and whispered, "That's my new nickname for you. 'Mr. Big Stuff'." Sylvia grinned and nodded.