Demon Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner went great. Phyllis enjoyed the entire meal. I took great care in serving her and made sure she felt special. The family secret sauce has another convert. After the tiramisu, I suggested we take our glasses of wine and sit in the living room. We turned the television to a romantic movie and sat together on the couch. Some cuddling was commencing during the movie and we went to full blown necking. Soon our hands made their way to the important parts of our bodies that separates boys and girls. It eventually turned into a frenzy of kissing, clothes peeling and increased body temperatures.

Seeing her naked for the first time was an experience I'll always remember. She turned out to be more than the girl next door, she was smokin hot! Her slender body, C cup breasts and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of was amazing. She even shaved her pussy leaving just a little runway above her button. I was reacting in a manly way that brought a sigh of expectation from her lips. I may have been winded walking up Murphy's Hill, but I had muscles in the right places. I'm not porn star large, but I can more than stuff the pouch in my underwear. I hear girth is good, right?

Anyway, back to the frenzy at hand...Phyllis seems impressed and happy with the size of me in her hands. She was stroking my manhood as I cupped her sex. Using a finger I slowly circled the area at the end of the runway making her grabbed my shoulders holding on for dear life. I set her down on the couch with her leaning back. I broke away from kissing her lips working my way down to her neck licking and nibbling my way to her breasts. As I cupped her breasts with my hands I gently kissed each nipple making her gasp with pleasure. Making my way down her her stomach I could tell her anticipation was getting the best of her. My tongue found the her button and she immediately burst out in her first orgasm. Without letting her rest I continued my assault on her with my tongue making up and down motions licking her opening alternating between sucking her button to licking her into another orgasm.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to be inside her. With her still on the couch I brought myself onto my knees and I positioned my throbbing head at her sex. I wanted to tease her even more so I gently slid my member up and down her labia gathering some of her juices on me. Watching her I knew I was doing right and I had to prolong our love making just a little longer. I pushed into her slowly causing her to sigh. I only put a couple inches in when I pulled out and re-entered allowing a little more. It went this way for a few minutes letting her get used to my size.

I was having trouble maintaining my control as this was becoming a dream come true to be with her in this way. It has taken me months to be here I wanted it to last forever but, I didn't know how much more I could take. I increased the pace of my thrusts each making her cry for more. Soon our bodies were moving together. Her body moving to my body every time I moved into her with us both exploding together.

She pulled me up onto the couch with her and we laid there for seemed like hours, but was just a few minutes when she quietly said "WOW! that...that was terrific! Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'm so sorry Phyllis, I really wanted our first time to be so much better for you. I'm really not that experienced. I've only been with a couple girls." was all I could say.

"What? Are you kidding me! I had three orgasms! How much better could it be?!"

"Well it has been a long time for me. The two girls I was with before said I was good, but I thought they were only saying that so not to hurt my feelings. I'm just not the love 'em and leave 'em type. I'll do better I promise, just be patient with me. I really like you,...I like you a lot."

"Oh John, if this is your idea of a bad coupling, I WANT to experience one of your good ones!" Once again that incredible smile shown through. "And John...I like you a lot too!"

We spent more time holding each other on the couch enjoying each other. Holding her like this feeling total contentment was the catalyst. I'm definitely falling in love.

After a bit of time, Phyllis woke up from a post coital nap and asked what time it was. When I mentioned it was about 2 A.M. Phyllis went into a panic. She jumped up from the couch started to get dressed saying she had to go, that she was late and she was so sorry she had to leave immediately! All I could do was ask what was wrong, what did I do...do you really have to go? Her apologies were numerous, but she gave no reason. She was dressed and gone before I really knew what was going on. I just sat there totally dumbfounded.

"What did I do?"

No call from Phyllis the next day. I was expecting a call from her so she could explain what happened. Nothing the next day either. I called her cell phone a number of times. She wouldn't answer. I left messages asking her to please call me. Nothing. I guess it's over...but why? I thought we were doing so well and then the sex! I thought I was good to her? Something wasn't right. I was getting those feelings again.

Work demanded my attention, but I wasn't giving it my all. Phyllis was constantly on my mind. I wasn't sure what I should do. Part of me wanted to go demand she explain what happened, but the other part said to hell with it! She did this, she has to be the one to fix it. But I had to know. If I waited on her, she might not come back.

Well, God hates a coward! I decided to keep our usual dinner date at the bar Wednesday night. Just like Lucy, "She had some splaining to do!"

I walked into the Flying Pink Pig Wednesday night not too sure what to expect. I looked around for Phyllis and she was no where to be seen. After a moment she came out from the kitchen.

She was talking to a customer when she spotted me. Her signature smile quickly faded to a look of apprehension and maybe a little fear. I strolled back to our usual booth figuring it would still be reserved for our dinner together. I knew if I sat down she would have no choice but to come over. She was the waitress on duty after all. My heart fell when I approached the table. Not only was it not reserved it had customers in it enjoying a nice evening meal.

Now I was getting ticked off! She bailed on me after making love the other night with no explanation, no phone calls after I pleaded with her to call, and now this! I turned around to leave half expecting Phyllis to stop me and explain herself, but she didn't. She was still behind the bar looking at me, not with apprehension or fear, but sadness, a sadness I was now feeling, terribly. I mouthed out one word to her, "Why?" I think I noticed her eyes getting misty, but she said nothing. She lowered her eyes and looked away. I walked out of the Pink Pig before I felt my cheeks wet from tears. I knew I was falling in love or it wouldn't hurt this much. I thought she felt the same way.

Work became my only outlet for several weeks. I avoided the bar. After a time I got away from feeling sorry for myself and went back to the gym regularly. I knew from the hike up Murphy's Hill I lost some level of fitness from my Marine Corps days. I started to exercise after work at a gym not far from my apartment. I opted for the treadmill on rainy days, but I preferred running outdoors the other times. It was an outlet for forgetting things and eventually the loss I was feeling slowly disappeared.

Getting in shape wasn't all that bad. I met a few people at the gym and made a couple of new friends. One of those new friends was a girl named Julie. She was cute enough and we had many nice after workout conversations at a local coffee shop. Julie was interested in taking things to the next step, but I wasn't able to get Phyllis completely out of my mind. Julie and I did go out a few times, but we just didn't click. I told her about Phyllis and we both figured I wasn't over her yet. I knew I wasn't, but I also knew I made an effort to find out what happened,once. Now it was up to her.

One day a few weeks later I took my run over to Murphy's Hill. I wanted to see how fast I could run up to the top. Hiking up to the top with Phyllis showed me how out of shape I was, now I wanted to see how IN shape I am. Considering the trail leading to the top is steep only made for a greater challenge. "God hates a coward!" I told myself as I hit the timer on my watch and went for it. Taking no prisoners mentality and none of this "On your left!" crap to the others on the trail, kept me focused as I made my way up. More than halfway, I was still going strong.

Thoughts of that second date with Phyllis hiking up the hill and how she teased me about being winded came to mind. "If she could only see me now!" The thoughts of how things ended angered me causing me to increase my pace. My pulse was racing, my body was sweating and my heart was breaking all over again. I reached the summit of the hill with less effort and less time than I expected. Anger and hurt can be great motivators.

I cooled myself down by walking around the top of Murphy's Hill enjoying the view of town below. Making my way over to the spot where we had our picnic that day, I stopped in my tracks...Phyllis! She was sitting there, crying!

Walking over to her I quietly asked, "Phyllis, are...are you alright?" Surprised discovering she was no longer alone, she jerked her head up turning my direction. Shocked to see me standing there was an understatement. Only a second or two passed before she leaped from her seated position as she launched herself at me grabbing hold with a bear hug so strong I couldn't breath. I just ran up that damn hill!

She just held on and sobbed, chest heaving sobs with incoherent words. All I could do was to hold her and wait for her to calm down. Eventually her crying slowed and words of, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" over and over again was all she would say.

After about 5 minutes of this she finally stopped and looked at me. "John, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, please! I've missed you so much! You quit coming into the bar! I thought you hated me! I'm sorry!"

"Phyllis, I don't hate you, I Love You, Phyllis...I love you!"

"What did you just say?"

"I said, I LOVE YOU!"

"I love you too John, Oh God, I love you!" she said through another bout of crying. We ended up sitting down in the grass where we had our picnic. It was time for a serious talk.

"Phyllis, if you love me then, why?" "Why did you leave me, why did you do it? Did I do something wrong? I just don't know...why you run out on me after we made love? Why did you dump me?"

"John, that night we were together was the best moment of my life. It wasn't sex for me, it was making love! I was falling in love with you long before that night. All these months you have treated me better than any man I ever dated before. You are different than other men. I can feel it. You have a sense about you, a kindness, a deepness of strength I've never felt with anyone else. You tried for so many months to get me out on a date and never gave up. Even after turning you down you kept asking. I knew then you were special then and I know it now. You know it too, but it's hidden from you."

"What are you taking about Phyllis? What has anything you just said have to do why you ran away that night, why did you dump me?"

I wasn't running away from you, I was late, I needed to get home...before..."

"Before what?! Phyllis you're not making any sense. How could you be late going home. You live alone, don't you? Or are you seeing someone else?"

"NO! You are the only man in my life! Please John, this is difficult, you'll think I'm crazy! But you have to believe me. Since that night I've been miserable, not having you with me, not talking to you, not holding you has broken my heart! I didn't know you'd be here today. I'm so glad you came here, I thought I lost you forever," as she started to cry again.

"OK, OK, OK, just calm down and tell my what the hell is going on."

"John, it's my mother. She doesn't like men and refuses to let me date. She hated my dad because he showed me so much love. Love she felt only belonged to her. She resented me because of it. Eventually her hate morphed toward all men believing that they are nothing but love 'em and leave 'em types. She treated my dad badly. He died from a broken heart. After dad died the only positive influence I had growing up was my Aunt Hazel. My mother was a hateful woman."

"What do you mean WAS?"

"My mom is dead" said very quietly.

"Phyllis, what did you just say?"

"John, my mom died years ago...she haunts me and my house. When we had our picnic here on our second date some months ago I told you she was cold to me. That's because I loved my dad so much and he loved me. I was his angel. I was always at his side. Mom disliked it terribly. My relationship with my dad was always a sore spot between us. Even after my dad died I never regained a loving relationship with my mom. Thank God for Aunt Hazel. Life would've been miserable with out her. After Aunt Hazel went home I was alone. Then mom came back."

"OK Phyllis, that doesn't explain you running away from me and that is IF, and I mean IF, I believe you on your mom haunting you."

"I didn't run away, I ran home. I had to get home before mom, her demon ghost, found out I was with you. I had to get to the house. Her spirit is trapped in the house, but when she gets mad and her demon ghost appears, she can leave it and find me. John, I know this sounds crazy, but you feel it, you know something is wrong, I know you feel it, you have to believe me! Please! I can't lose you again. I love you!"

"Alright, alright...I admit...yes I have had some feelings about you, feelings I can't explain, but being haunted by your mother, her demon spirit?!"

"John she hates men, she feels my dad ruined her life when she was alive because my dad wanted children. She did not. She gave in to his wishes and almost died during child birth. She never forgave my dad and made his life hell. Now she feels all men are evil and she will destroy any man I get interested in. That's why I refused you for so long. I couldn't let you be hurt by her. But you convinced me by your kindness, I see it in your eyes, you have a strength that will help me get away from her. John you can save me...we can be together, but I need your help!"

"Phyllis, you said she haunts your house, why not just leave, leave that house, you can stay with me."

"I told you, if she finds out I'm with a man, her demon spirit will leave the house, find me and hurt or kill you."

I had a lot to consider. Was Phyllis some nut job with some serious issues and I should turn tail and run or do I believe her. I know I do love her and I want to be with her...and those feelings I have. I've always known something wasn't right and the sadness within her doesn't quite feel right. Oh great, I just said feelings. I guess I do believe her, but THIS!

"OK, Phyllis, I believe you even as difficult as it is and I do love you and I want you with me, always. But, how do we keep your mom from haunting you, how do we get you free so we can be together?"

"I don't know. You now know why I couldn't let you come by my house, but maybe it's time. Maybe if mom sees you and she sees how much you love me, maybe she'll see how good a man you are, maybe you can convince her to let us love each other. Your kindness and strength can help her, help her move on."

"OK, I'll do whatever I can, but first things first!" I picked her up from the grass we were sitting in and held her face with my hands looking into her eyes I leaned in and gave her a kiss. Our bodies pressed together as we held each other tighter. Her breasts pushed up against my chest. I didn't not notice before she wasn't wearing a bra. My hands slid down from her face over her shoulders cupping each breast causing her to moan with pleasure. I lifted her shirt off and lowered my head kissing and sucking each nipple making them hard. Her response was immediate and passionate as her hands made their way to my shorts and now very hard penis.

Phyllis whispered, "Make love to me John, please, I love you so much!"

I didn't need any convincing. This wasn't going to be like the frenzy of our first coupling. This time we were going to love each other, using our bodies to express the passion and love we have for each other. It totally left my mind that we were about to make love on top of Murphy's Hill, in a public place. All there was in the world at that moment was us. No one or nothing else mattered.

Phyllis stood before me without her shirt as her hands continued stroking my hardness through my shorts. I lifted my head from sucking on her breasts and gazed into her eyes with only pure love shining in them. I knew I would fight the devil himself to spend my life and eternity with her.

She knelt down to her knees grabbing the waist band of my shorts pulling then down slowly to my ankles. Her mouth engulfed the head of my cock using her tongue swirling it around the tip creating a sensation of her warm touch along with the coolness of the twilight air. Then she licked the length of me several times causing me to almost beg to have her take me fully in her mouth. A few moments later her lips wrapped around me and it was almost more than I could stand. I wasn't ready to cum yet. I begged her to stop. Our love was only beginning. I wiggled completely out of my shorts and lowered myself to Phyllis who already laid back onto the tall grass. I again renewed my touches to those beautiful mounds with her nipples hard from excitement and the night air. She lifted her hips so I could remove her shorts. The sight of her laying in the grass naked is a sight I will carry to my grave.

Nibbling my way up her legs only pausing to give extra attention to her sensitive inner thighs made Phyllis open her legs to me. Making my way up to her sex brought her to the point to where the slightest touch would make her orgasm. I did not hesitate. My tongue flicked the hood of her clit as she exploded screaming into the night air.

Not able to wait I raised up to my knees and rubbed the head of my penis against her opening. She immediately grabbed my hips and pulled me into her causing her to gasp with delight. Our bodies were moving together as one. Each of my thrusts were met with one of hers. Our lips never separated tasting each other as our tongues dueled. The tools of our pleasure coupled together allowing us to reach heights of ecstasy never experienced before by two people in love. Time and space stopped for us, as far as we were concerned, there was only our hearts, souls and bodies united to bring absolute joy to the other.

My pace quickened, her moans grew louder which every penetration. "Yes John, YES! I... I LOVE YOU!" she yelled with encouragement as we drew closer to the end. Her hands roamed up and down my body settling on my hips guiding me into her warmth with her repeatedly thrusting up to meet mine until we could go no further. Her passion tightened around me pulsating over and over as I erupted into her with one last push draining me of all I had. We cried loudly our love for each other as I collapsed on top of her holding her vowing never to let her go.

Our breathing slowly returned to normal and I rolled on to my side as the night air flowed against our bodies. I raised myself onto an elbow looking at Phyllis seeing tears running down her face. Instantly worried I asked, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"When this day started I was all alone, I thought I lost the only man I have ever loved. I came up here today to remember the day of our picnic knowing then I was in love with you. I sat here and cried for the love I lost wondering if I was ever going to be happy again. I thought I was going to die lonely like my father! Then you were standing next to me and I knew, I knew God answered my prayers. I'm crying now because no matter what happens I will be forever happy!" she told me as her tears continued.