Defrosting Mrs Winter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sit down." I told Tinker; whose dick was swinging from side to side as he moved between us; "face away from him and back up." I told Sandi as I took her arm. "Do you think you can take him up your arse?"

Sandi turned to look at Tinkers enormous cock; "I will try." She giggled as she maneuvered backwards with her hand between her legs fumbling for his stiff cock. When she found it she sighed as his knob touched her stretched anus. I firmly held her arm as she slowly lowered her weight onto the scruffy man's long cock. "Oooh...Oooh....mmm...Oooh....mm mm...oh fuck!" She panted as inch by inch Tinkers cock filled her arse even further than mine had.

Sandi was now wild eyed and her mouth was hanging open as she slowly eased up a couple more inches then back down again; acclimatizing herself to the size and the position. She looked fucking sexy as hell; riding Tinkers cock up her arse as he groped her massive wobbly tits.

I looked around and saw Doc was fast asleep in the corner so I looked at Lloyd and said; "Do you want to do the honours?"

"It would be rude not too!" he chuckled as he stepped forward.

"What are you doing?" Sandi cried out as Lloyd lowered himself and pressed his dick against her bright pink gash.

"you are going to fucking love this!" I tried to calm her as I stepped onto the sofa. "All three holes at once! How does that sound?" I asked my delirious married lover.

"Oh shit!" She sighed as Lloyd slowly eased his dick up inside her now tight cunt. "Are you really .....Going to....do...this?" She sighed again and tightly closed her eyes as Lloyd filled her cunt as Tinker filled her arse; leaving me to slap her mouth with my cock until she opened that too. When she did she grabbed my balls and began sucking like it was going to be the last thing she ever did.

With Lloyd taking his weight on his knees; Tinker began thrusting his cock deeper into her with short sharp motions, as Lloyd did the same on top.

After a minute or two I couldn't stop myself and spurted into her mouth, then pulled my cock out so I could shoot onto her tits too.

"Oh fuck!" Lloyd grunted and his gentle fucking gradually picked up speed; until Tinker was shouting for him to slow down; but he couldn't and he shot his load deep into her womb as Tinker grunted and spurted his second load into her arse.

Sated I rolled back and sat on the top of the sofa while the other three uncoupled. I'd never seen anything like the look of ecstasy on Sandi's face as she eased herself off Tinker's shrinking but swollen cock.

She staggered forwards then regained her balance before pushing a hand between her legs. "How much spunk have you sent up me?" She gasped as she looked at her sticky hand; before sliding it even further back; feeling her well fucked arsehole.

"You bastards!" She panted; "my arse is wrecked!" She was now bent forward as she easily slid first two then three fingers inside her arse. "You bastards! I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week!"

We were now laughing at her as she continued fingering her arsehole; but shaking her head at the same time.

"I've got to go." Tinker laughed as he checked his watch and kicked Doc to wake him up. "That; my boy was a helluva fucking night and one I think we will have to repeat soon."

As Tinker and Doc left the flat the drink and excessive sex was taking its toll on the three of us; so we all crashed in Lloyd's bed; Sandi curled up between the two of us.

12