Daughter's Slut Training 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flesh convulsed.

Pleasure rushed through me.

He drank my juice as they flooded out of my married cunt.

"Oh, yes! This is amazing! Such a stud! Such a wonderful stud, Carter!"

My body heaved. I ground my cunt on him as he devoured my twat. The pleasure rushed through me. Left me heaving and moaning. I swayed, clinging to his blond hair. Such rapture surged through my body.

And then he rose. He seized me in his arms before I knew what was happening. I gasped, still writhing in orgasmic bliss. He carried me to the bed, so strong, and threw me down on it like a slut. Like a whore.

I was a whore.

I rolled onto my hands and knees, my hips wiggling, throwing a look over my shoulder at him. My heavy breasts, still contained in my nightie, swayed beneath me. He stared at me with such hunger, mounting the bed, stroking his dick with one hand.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" I groaned. "Ram that cock into me! I need it!"

"God, you are such a MILF!" he groaned. "Jesus, I can't believe I'm about to fuck you, Mrs. Umayyah. Fuckin' A!"

He grabbed my hip with his left hand, his right guiding his cock. I shuddered as his tip touched my married pussy. Another student about to fuck me hard. My fingers clenched on the sheets as his dick found my entrance.

He thrust into me.

His crotch smacked into my ass. His balls swung into my clit. My breasts swayed. "Mrs. Umayyah!"

"Just fuck me!" I hissed, my cunt clenching on his invading dick. He filled my married cunt to the hilt, almost as hung as my sons and husbands. I shuddered, clenching down on his girth. "Pound me!"

"Yes, Mrs. Umayyah!"

He gripped my hips with both hands, drew back his cock, and slammed it into my depths again. And again. And again.

Over and over, he plunged his cock into my cunt. He fucked me so hard, driving into me with all the passion that a young man could give his woman. His balls thwacked again and again into my clit. Sparks flew through me. My snatch clenched on his dick, the silky friction burning between us.

The bed creaked as he pounded me so hard. I whimpered and groaned. My eyes rolled back into my head as he pounded me. Such wonderful rapture surged through me. I whimpered and groaned, letting his dick plunge over and over into me, embracing the pleasure of my young lover.

"Jesus, Mrs. Umayyah," he grunted. "Jesus, this cunt is amazing."

"Even compared to those sluts you normally fuck?" I groaned, pumping back into him, my ass smacking his crotch. My tits heaved beneath me, swaying in the silk nightie, my nipples drinking in the sensation as they rubbed on the fabric. "To all those tight, coed pussies you fuck?"

"So much better!" he groaned. "They're not my teacher. My married teacher! Jesus, I can't believe Faizel gets to tap this ass whenever he wants."

"He does!" I moaned, squeezing my pussy down on his dick. "Oh, yes, just pound me. Just fuck me so hard. Make me explode."

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, my eyes rolling back into my head. "Oh, that's so hot. I'm going to explode on this dick. You're such a stud! Make me cum! Please, I need it!"

"Yes!" he snarled, his hands squeezing my hips so hard.

He pounded me like a jackhammer. He plowed into my cunt so hard. So fast. It left me dizzy. My eyes rolled back into my head. I whimpered as his cock reamed my cunt again and again. The pleasure swelled and swelled. Every plunge, every smack of his balls on my clit, brought me closer to exploding.

He groaned as he fucked my married twat. His hands moved, sliding beneath my nightie, pushing the silk up my body. I shivered at the strong feel of his hands and the silky caress of the nightie. My eyes rolled back into my head. I quivered and shuddered. My snatch clenched down so hard on his dick as I bucked back into him.

"Mrs. Umayyah!" he grunted. "Jesus, you're amazing." His hands reached my swaying tits. He gripped them as he plowed me. "I'm going to explode in this cunt! You're so hot! So tight!"

"And you're so hung!" I moaned, clamping down on his thrusting dick, loving the feel of his young cock in me. "Fuck!"

My pussy exploded. My snatch writhed about his cock. It spasmed and convulsed. My eyes rolled back into my head as the pleasure surged through me. I shuddered and whimpered. I trembled, stirring my hips around, savoring the plunge of his dick into my cunt. I loved every moment of it. It was the best.

Rapture surged through me. My pussy milked his cock. He groaned, thrusting into my orgasming depths. The ecstasy swept through my mind. It washed across my thoughts and left me quivering in euphoria.

"Mrs. Umayyah!" grunted Carter.

"Cum in me!" I howled.

"Yes!"

His dick rammed into me. His cum flooded me. Hot jizz spilled into my depths. It spurted over and over, bathing my married cunt in his seed. I gasped, my cunt quivering about his cock, milking him. He groaned with each blast as he basted my pussy.

"Oh, damn, Mrs. Umayyah," he panted as he shuddered. "Oh, damn, flip over. I want to watch those tits bounce as I fuck you."

"Yes," I groaned, loving young men and their stamina.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

At ten, Kimmy finally pretended to go to sleep. It was waaaaaay too early for her during our normal slumber parties, but we were both just so excited we couldn't fake it any longer. We'd spent hooouuurs pretending to watch romantic comedies and talk about boys, giggling and making loud noise.

Now it was time for the fun to begin.

"Mr. Myers," I purred, slipping into his bedroom. He read at the bed, wearing a bathrobe, his face bathed in the light of his eReader, his room so dim. He set it aside and smiled at me. "Mmm, are you ready for this?"

"God, yes," he groaned.

As I sauntered to the bed, I noticed the picture of his wife on the nightstand was lying facedown. While she was away on her business trip, her husband was getting young cunt. Their daughter's cunt. And mine. Probably. Hopefully. But Kimmy was up first. This was her night.

I slipped naked onto the bed, his hands going immediately to my youthful breasts. He massaged my young titties as I kissed him hard on the mouth, his goatee rubbing on my lips, tickling me like Daddy's beard would. My hands opened his robe as our tongues dueled. I groaned, loving the feel of his confident hands on my body. He knew how to touch a woman. His fingers rolled my nipples. My pussy grew wetter and wetter. I shuddered, knowing Kimmy lurked in the hallway listening to me make out with her father.

His right hand slipped down my body as I opened his robe. I found his naked form beneath. He kept in shape, working out at the gym or something, because he had a rocking body. I groaned, rubbing his hard flesh, his chest so smooth and hairless compared to my daddy's hirsute body.

I missed those manly chest hairs.

But then I gasped as his hand darted between my thighs. I whimpered into the kiss as he rubbed my barely legal cunt. How long had it been since he'd touched pussy this young? Since he was in college thirty years ago?

I shuddered as he rubbed up and into my folds. We both groaned into the kiss, our tongues dueling. My hand found his cock. I stroked him, loving how thick he was in my grip. Kimmy would enjoy riding his cock. I whimpered when he thrust his fingers into my snatch.

My hot flesh engulfed his digits. I squeezed my cunt down on them, squirming and writhing. The pleasure rippled through my body. My heart thudded in my chest. I nibbled on his upper lip as he pumped his digits in and out of my snatch. His cock throbbed in my stroking hand, his precum flowing.

"Oh, Mr. Myers," I whimpered as his fingers enjoyed me. "Ooh, yes, you like that, huh? Your fingers in my youthful cunt?"

"Yes," he groaned. "Jesus, this is really happening."

"Yes, it is," I told him, giving him a mischievous grin. "And I know just how to make this even better."

"How?" he groaned.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, clenching my pussy down on his fingers. "Huh, Mr. Myers?"

"God, yes," he groaned, his fingers thrusting so deep into me.

"Good, you're going to love this."

I rolled away from him, which sadly meant his fingers popped out of my pussy. I shuddered as I stood from the bed and walked to his closet. I threw a glance over my shoulder as I sauntered to it, wiggling my naked ass for his pleasure, and loved the sight of him sucking my juices off his finger, savoring the flavor of my cunt.

Ooh, this was so much fun. I loved being a slut.

I opened his closet and, just as Leyla promised, I found his collections of ties. They were mostly dark, but a few were quite colorful. I grabbed the thickest looking one, sliding the silk through my fingers as I turned around.

"Going to tie me up so I can't touch you?" he asked.

"Ooh, I want you to touch me," I purred as I sauntered back to the bed. "But it'll be so much fun if you can't see. Then you can pretend I'm Kimmy."

"Holy shit," he groaned and nodded his head.

"I thought you wanted to enjoy that naughty daughter of yours," I purred.

He gave me a grin then shrugged out of his robe, throwing it to the side. His cock bobbed and swayed as I crawled onto the bed. I slid the tie through my fingers, stretching it taught to blindfold him. He didn't fight one bit as I tied it securely behind his head.

"Now no peeking or it'll spoil the illusion," I said, sliding off his bed. I padded around it as Kimmy poked her head in, her blue eyes so bright. "I want you to think it's your daughter doing all those naughty things to you. Not me. I want you getting so excited for pretending your fucking her."

"God, yes," he groaned as he squirmed on the bed. "I want you so badly, Kimmy."

Kimmy padded on silent feet across the carpeted room. Her small breasts swayed. She looked so cute. My pussy grew so wet. She handed over my phone. I held it my left hand, recording the video for mom while I slid my hands down my thighs, rubbing myself.

Kimmy mounted the bed, her body trembling. She crawled between her father's legs and cradled his balls. The balls that made the cum that fertilized her mother's egg and created her.

A dizzy wave of lust shot through me. This was so hot. My pussy clenched. I wiggled my hips from side-to-side just thinking of the naughty fun my friend was about to embark upon. She leaned down and licked at her father's cock, taking her first plunge into incest.

Her blue eyes flickered to me. I beamed at her, plunging my fingers in and out of my pussy, stirring my cunt to a wonderful froth. Juices ran down my thighs as I watched the incestuous sight playing out before me.

Father groaning, not realizing his daughter licked her tongue up to the pinnacle of his cock and engulfed it.

"Jesus, Kimmy," groaned Mr. Myers as his daughter's headed bobbed up and down his dick. Jalal's lessons from yesterday were paying off. "Oh, fuck that's wonderful. Ooh, you are such a good daughter."

His hands shot down, gripping his daughter's blonde hair. I fought the urge to whimper as he gripped her head and took control. Kimmy didn't fight her father as he used her mouth to fuck up and down his cock. He squirmed and groaned, his chest rippling, his head craning as she sucked and slurped.

My pussy squeezed down so hard on my pussy. My excitement mounted, my cunt growing hotter and hotter as I watched. He had no idea his cute, innocent daughter sucked his cock. He had no idea he was committing incest. He just thought this was a game.

This was so hot.

My fingers plunged faster and faster. My body shuddered, my round boobs jiggling. Kimmy sucked and slurped on his cock, loving it, making him so hard and ready for what was coming. I trembled, eager for it, so glad I was recording the video.

I couldn't wait to watch the replay.

"Shit, Le... Kimmy," he groaned. "Oh, shit, that's great. What a naughty daughter. Sucking on your daddy's cock."

Kimmy whimpered about her daddy's cock, shaking her hips.

"But I don't want to cum in your mouth. Daddy wants to cum in your cunt!"

I shuddered, Mr. Myers's fantasy about to become a reality for him. Kimmy rose up when he let go of her. She didn't say a word as she slid up his body, bringing her pussy to his throbbing dick. She grabbed it, guiding it to her virgin cunt.

My pussy clenched on my probing fingers. I had my phone aimed right where Mr. Myers's cock pressed into his daughter's bush. Into her pussy. Kimmy rubbed it up and down her as he grabbed her hips.

"Oh, Kimmy, yes, I've wanted to fuck you for so long," he groaned. "You feel so tight and... You have a hymen. You're a virgin?"

"I am, Daddy!" Kimmy squealed and popped her cherry.

I almost came at this wonderful, incestuous moment of a daughter losing her virginity on her father's cock. Kimmy's small boobs jiggled as she impaled herself down her daddy's cock. Her head arched back. She let out such a wanton moan as she embraced his dick with every inch of her cunt.

Mr. Myers ripped off his makeshift blindfold. His eyes widened. "Kimmy?"

"Yes, Daddy!" she groaned. "Ooh, isn't this worth $400? Isn't my cherry worth so much money?"

"Holy shit," he groaned, his eyes flicking over to me fingering my snatch and filming them. "Holy fucking shit, honey!"

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Kimmy. She slid her cunt up her father's shaft. "Oh, Daddy, I knew this would be amazing. Don't you love being in my pussy?"

"Jesus," he groaned, his hands clutching his daughter's hips. "Jesus, Kimmy, this is... This is..."

"Amazing?" She slammed down his cock and stared at him with such pouting eyes. "Please say my pussy is amazing or awesome or wonderful."

"It's all those things, honey," he groaned. "Jesus, it is. I can't believe this. You're so tight. You were a virgin!"

"And you paid so much money to enjoy my cunt. Ooh, Daddy, don't you love your slut-daughter's pussy?" She bounced on his dick now, her small boobies jiggling. His hands slid up to cup them, to squeeze those handfuls. "Isn't this just the best?"

"Yes!" he groaned, glancing at me.

I winked at him, fingering my cunt faster and faster. This was so hot to watch, to film. Pleasure trembled through my body as I watched the joy on Kimmy's face as she rode her father. As she felt that wonderful joy of uniting with the man who created her. With her sexy Daddy.

Her hips wiggled from side-to-side. She worked herself fast and hard down his dick. I shuddered, remembering riding on my own daddy's cock, the wondrous joy of working my hot cunt up and down his shaft. Hearing him groan the way Mr. Myers did for his daughter, savoring the pleasure of loving him.

A girl's Daddy was special. The most important man for most of her life. And he deserved to experience the delights of her body.

"Jesus, work that cunt, baby," he groaned. "Oh, damn, you're good. A virgin... But you know how to fuck."

"Leyla's been teaching me," she moaned, her hands grabbing his, squeezing them about her small boobs. "Oh, yes, I love riding you. I love feeling you in me, Daddy. This is just amazing!"

"Uh-huh," he groaned as she wiggled her hips and danced on his cock. "Honey, I'm going to cum in you. Daddy's going to flood your pussy."

"Do it, Daddy!" she whimpered, her body trembling. "Flood me with your seed. I want it sooooo badly. I want to feel you in me. Let's cum together, Daddy!"

My orgasm rippled through me at those words. At that joy in her expression. My pussy convulsed about my plunging fingers. Juices flooded down my thighs as I watched the incestuous passion right before me. I groaned, squirming my hips, rapture pouring through my body.

She was so lucky to experience this joy. To fuck her father. And to get paid to do it. What a naughty slut. What a whore. I shivered, my hips swaying from side-to-side. My moans echoing through the room. My body quivered, my breasts bouncing. Such hot ecstasy shot through me.

"Daddy, Daddy, cum in me!" Kimmy begged, riding her daddy so fast and hard, staring down at him with such love in her eyes. "I need that, Daddy!"

"Yes," he croaked. "Just a little more, honey. Keep working that pussy up and down my cock and... Fuck!"

Another orgasm rippled through my body as I watched a father cum in his daughter's deflowered cunt. Kimmy's pussy received its first taste of cum. Incestuous cum. Her daddy's cum. I whimpered, my body quaking, such rapture shuddering through me. My hips swayed from side-to-side at the delight of his cock flooding my friend's pussy.

Kimmy's back arched. Her entire body quivered. She came so hard on her daddy's cock. I could see it in her eyes. She moaned and gasped as she spasmed on his dick. Her pussy milked his cock right now. She wrung out every drop of his spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes," I hissed. "That's it."

"Oh, Daddy, this is the best! This is amazing! Oh, Daddy, I love you! I love your cock in me. I love being your slut."

"Yes!" he growled, his hips thrusting up, bouncing his daughter on his dick.

Their bodies both heaved for another few heartbeats. And then Kimmy collapsed on him. She kissed him hard. She plunged her tongue into his mouth. She squirmed on him, rubbing her small titties into his chest.

I groaned, pulling my fingers out of my twat. I brought them to my mouth, sucking on them, reveling in the flavor adorning my digits. Such kinky lusts surged through me as I watched father and daughter kiss with such passion.

The passion a girl could only share with her daddy. Kimmy might have a crush on Jalal, but she would always have that special place in her heart for Mr. Myers. A bond that no man could get between. Not if father and daughter kept renewing it with hot, incestuous sex.

I moved to the bed, still filming, capturing their passion.

Then Kimmy broke the kiss with her daddy. She beamed up at me. "Oh, wow, that was awesome, Leyla."

"So what does it feel like to be a slut?"

"It's the best thing in the world." Her blue eyes twinkled. "Daddy's getting soft, but I know how we can get him hard again."

I licked my lips, a suspicion brewing in my mind. "How?"

"By having you eat my pussy! Mmm, it's your turn to eat my creampie!"

"Oh, yes, you are going to make a wonderful slut!" I couldn't wait to watch her blossom into slutdom like me. And tomorrow... Tomorrow, both of us would fully embrace it as we will take cock after cock, getting gangbanged over and over.

It would be amazing!

To be continued...

12