Daughter's Incestuous Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spilling into me, Daddy!" I moaned. "I love you!"

"Then milk my cock!" he snarled, pounding hard. His balls smacked my clit over and over. Sparks burst, almost setting off another fire. "Come on, do it!"

"Yes!" I moaned, my pussy squeezing around his dick. The pleasure built and built. That wonderful, explosive passion. I whimpered, my head swaying from side to side. I couldn't take much more of this. He felt incredible.

I would cum so hard on him. I would explode. It would be an amazing rapture. This wondrous bliss surging through me. His cock drilled into my depths. He filled me again and again. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut.

Daddy plowed hard into me. He filled my cunt. The sparks burst from my clit. It ignited a fire in my cunt's depths.

I blazed.

My pussy convulsed around his amazing dick. Incestuous heat rushed through my cunt. I gasped, my fingers digging into the bedspread. I moaned out my delight. Juices gushed out of my twat. The tart scent filled my nose.

"Do you feel how much I love your cock, Daddy?" I howled.

"Yes!" he snarled and buried to the hilt in me. "I can feel it. You're cumming so hard, you naughty slut!"

"Oh, fuck, yes! So hard, Daddy! Cum in me! Give it to me!"

He buried into me, his fingers squeezing my tits. He snarled as he unleashed his cum. His jizz spurted hot into me. Blast after blast of his spunk splashed against my cervix. My convulsing twat milked him. I whimpered, the pleasure surging through my body. It was incredible.

A heady rush.

My mind blazed with ecstasy. The flames consumed my thoughts as my twat spasmed around his dick. I whimpered and groaned, my fingers clawing at the bedspread as I wrung his cock dry. He grunted as he spilled his seed in me.

"Mercedes!" he panted. "Oh, my god, that was incredible."

He pulled out of me. I shuddered and rolled over onto my back. I stared up at him. His chest rose and fell. He looked so sexy. So handsome and strong. My body trembled. Heat rippled through me. Mom and Doug would be gone for hours. We could have so much fun.

"Did you like fucking me, Daddy?" I asked in this coquettish voice. His cum leaked out of me as I sat before him. His half-hard cock swayed before my face coated in my juices. "Huh?"

"You know I did," he growled.

"Are you mad at me for seducing you?" I asked. I shoved a hand down between my thighs. I drew it up, coated in my juices.

"Angry at myself for succumbing," he said. "You're my daughter."

"Mmm, and that just made it hotter," I said. I brought his cum to my lips, tasting his salty seed mixed with my juices. "You made me, Daddy."

"Your mother and I made you," he said.

"I was born to love you," I said. "You fit perfectly in me. You were the best fuck I've ever had. Better than all those boys." Than even Clint Elliston, though he had been a stud. But there was something just special about my daddy. "You made me cum hard."

I scooped up more cum as he watched me, his eyes hungry. I loved it. He wanted me again. He loved Mom, but my body would steal him away. He would crave my youthful flesh. He would love me more as he enjoyed all of my flesh.

"Jesus," he said, shaking his head. "I can't believe this. How long have you wanted this?"

"All my life," I answered. Dr. Elliston helped me to recognize that. It all made sense to me when I realized I had feelings for my father. Why else was I so rebellious with my mother. She stood in the way of my happiness. "Mmm, did you enjoy it, Daddy. Did you enjoy fucking my tight pussy?"

"You know I did," he growled. "This has to stop. Your mother--"

"Isn't here!" I smiled at him and grabbed his cock. I stroked him, soaked in my juices. "I am. She's out doing boring things. She doesn't have to know about this." I pumped my hand up and down his dick. "It's our secret. Just something fun for you to do with your daughter."

I could see the hunger in his eyes. He wanted me.

"Mmm, we can do other things," I said, leaning in. "You've enjoyed my mouth." I licked the tip of his cock, savoring the mix of my tart juices with a lingering bit of cum remaining in his slit. "And my pussy, but I have another hole."

"What?" he groaned as my tongue darted around the crown of his cock.

"Mmm, ever enjoyed a girl's asshole?" I asked, his cock throbbing in my hand. "Let me get you hard again, and then you can enjoy such a wonderful delight."

"Fuck me," he groaned.

I giggled. "Daddy, that's what you're going do to me."

I winked at him and then sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth. My tart flavor melted across my tongue. I sucked on him. My hand cupped his balls. I massaged them as I nursed on his half-hard dick. He pulsed. Throbbed.

I would breathe life back into him. He stared down at me, his chest rising and falling. His cum leaked out of my pussy, soaking my bedspread. Some leaked down my taint to my asshole. My backdoor tingled, eager to feel this big dick plunder me.

I had to be his slut. I had to show him that I was better in bed than my boring mother. Did he ever fuck her doggy style like he'd just done me? Had he ever rammed his cock into her asshole? Did she suck his cock clean after he fucked her cunt?

I would do all these things and more.

I would love him with my body.

"Mercedes," he groaned as his cock throbbed and swelled in my hand. I sucked on him. My tongue danced around his cock. It was incredible to enjoy. This amazing rush surged through me. He grew stiffer and stiffer. "Damn."

I popped off of him, my hand stroking up his pussy-soaked dick. "Mmm, yes, yes, you're getting hard. You want to fuck my tight asshole, don't you?"

"Yes." He stared down at me. "You are just a little whore, Mercedes. Where did we go wrong with you?"

"Oh, Daddy, I'm perfect and you know it." I winked at him. "If I wasn't, then I wouldn't do this to your cock."

I sucked the tip into my mouth. He groaned as my tongue danced around him. I teased him. Loved him. He throbbed in my mouth. He felt incredible. I sucked on him, my pussy clenching. The ache swelled in my depths as I loved him, cleaning off the last of my pussy juices.

I wanted to keep sucking him, but if he came in my mouth, he couldn't fuck my asshole. I wanted him to experience every bit of me. With a low groan, I pulled my mouth off his dick. I panted, my breasts rising and falling. I stared up at him.

"Let's get my ass ready, Daddy," I purred. "You don't want to hurt your little girl."

"how do you even know about this?" he muttered.

I rolled my eyes. "The internet. D'oh. Now, there's a bottle of lube in my nightstand drawer."

"Lube?"

"I wanted to be ready," I moaned, stretching out on my back. "Get my asshole nice and ready for your dick. I've never had a guy back there. It's the only cherry hole I have for you. It's yours, Daddy. I'm yours."

He groaned, his fully-hard dick throbbing.

As he reached over to open my drawer, I shoved a pillow beneath my rump, elevating my hips. I hugged my legs to my torso, my knees bent. My nipples rubbed against them as I squirmed, my asshole feeling so exposed.

"What is this?" Daddy asked. He pulled out my silver vibrator. "Where did you get this?"

"Internet," I said. "Thanks for paying my allowance to my PayPal account! Makes things easy to shop online."

"Damn," he muttered. He grabbed it. "Your mother has one like this."

I blinked at that.

"She loves it when I do this." He turned it on by twisting the base. I gasped as he plunged it into my pussy. It massaged my cum-filled depths. I shuddered, my asshole clenching. My toes curled. I hugged my tits tight to my chest as the toy buzzed away inside of me.

"Daddy!" I whimpered as it churned away in me.

He pulled out the bottle of Pink Passion, the lube in there dyed its namesake's color. I shuddered as he popped open the top and smeared it on his fingers. With the vibrator churning up my cunt, I groaned and whimpered, eager for him to get my asshole ready.

He rubbed his fingers against my sphincter. He coated my backdoor in the lube. I trembled, my pussy squeezing down on the buzzing toy. It was incredible, teasing me. Massaging me. The pleasure rippled through my body, making me whimper.

Then I gasped.

"Daddy!" I groaned as his first finger penetrated my bowels. I had never felt anything like it before. He reached into my depths. He went deeper and deeper into me. I groaned, my asshole clenching down on his finger. "Oh, wow, Daddy!"

He grinned at me. "So you like that, huh?"

I nodded my head as he worked his finger in and out of my tight bowels. My virgin asshole clenched about his digit. This velvety heat merged with the vibrator buzzing away in my cunt. I shuddered, whimpered. Groaned. My eyes fluttered as this amazing heat rippled through my body.

I squirmed, holding my legs tight to my chest. My nipples rubbed into my lower thighs. I squirmed as he plundered me. The vibrator teased me. It was incredible. Better than I could hope for. My bowels grew looser and loser around his plunging finger.

Daddy squeezed lube around my asshole as he kept reaming me. Then he pressed a second lubed digit into my bowels. My anal ring stretched wider. I gasped at how strange it felt. This wonderful, naughty sensation.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest. "Ooh, you're going to give me such a treat, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," he grinned, thrusting his finger in and out of my asshole.

"Daddy!" I whimpered. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes."

My asshole squeezed around his digits. He worked them in and out of me, teasing me, driving me nuts. I loved it. I groaned and squirmed on the bed. I wiggled back and forth, letting him use me to his heart's content.

He squeezed more lube as he relaxed my asshole. He brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. The vibrator teased my pussy walls. They drank in the buzzing delight. The sensation of his fingers penetrating my bowels mixed with the bliss the naughty toy gave me.

I was going to cum.

"That's it," he said, pumping his digits in and out of me. "You're getting nice and lubed for daddy's cock."

"I am!" I whimpered. "Please, please, Daddy, I want you in me so much! I want to cum on your big dick reaming my asshole. Oh, I'm ready! I'm so ready."

"The vibrator's doing its job," he said as he pressed a third finger against my asshole.

"Daddy!" I gasped as he jammed it in hard.

My asshole couldn't resist it. He sank his three digits deep into my bowels. I groaned, my breasts jiggling. This wonderful heat rippled through my body. My head tossed back and forth. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes. What a wonderful delight. A treat to enjoy.

"Daddy, daddy, yes!" I moaned as his fingers buried deep into my bowels. "Oh, that's good. That's amazing. Yes!"

My pussy clenched down on the vibrator. I came.

Wonderful waves of bliss washed out of my spasming twat. My asshole writhed around his plunging fingers. He worked them in and out of my bowels as the pleasure washed through my mind. Gentle passion that had me trembling. Groaning.

He smiled at me. "That's it," he said, ripping his fingers out of my asshole. "You're ready, aren't you?"

"So ready," I moaned, my body bucking through my orgasm. My pussy clenched down hard on the vibrator. It kept buzzing away in me. Driving me wild.

"You're going to love this," he said, coating his cock in the pinkish gel. I caught a whiff of the strawberry flavoring. It was an edible lube. I licked my lips, eager for him to penetrate me. "You're going to explode on my cock."

"Yes, Daddy," I whimpered as he pressed his dick against my asshole.

I felt the thick tip rubbing at my relaxed sphincter. The orgasm and his digits had readied me. I shuddered as he pressed forward. My asshole stretched and stretched. He was thicker than his three fingers. I groaned as my anal ring swallowed his cock. That velvety delight surged through me as he sank into me, the vibrator buzzing away in my cunt.

It was incredible. I closed my eyes shut against the wave of bliss washing out of my bowels. It was so strange to be penetrated in my ass. It was this hot, twisting sensation that had my pussy squeezing down on the vibrator. A velvety friction rippled from my bowels, mixing with the growing delight humming in my pussy.

"See," he said, sliding deeper and deeper into my asshole. "You're going to love it, Mercedes."

"I'll love everything with you, Daddy," I moaned as he leaned over me.

I gasped, feeling his wiry pubic hair rubbing into my taint and shaved twat as he buried his cock into me. He leaned over me. I stopped holding my legs and let them slip around his waist. I pulled him tight, to me.

I kissed him.

His goatee, soaked in my tart juices, rubbed on my lips. I kissed him hard as he pumped his cock in and out of my bowels. This wasn't the wild, animalistic fucking from the first time. This was slower. He was making love to my asshole.

I shuddered, my virgin hole gripping his dick. I kissed him, my tongue dancing with his. It was incredible. I held my daddy tight, my body moving with him. The vibrator buzzed away, pressed deeper into my cunt by his crotch. It was almost buried to the hilt in me, my labia almost swallowing it.

The pleasure surged through me. I groaned and whimpered, my body squirming beneath him. The pleasure built and built in me. He thrust hard into me. He buried to the hilt in me. It was incredible. A joy to feel.

His dick pumped away in my asshole as we kissed. Our tongues dueled as he penetrated my bowels over and over. It was incredible to enjoy. My asshole clenched on his lubed cock, drinking in the velvety glide of his dick. The vibrator teased my pussy.

Could he feel it?

I broke the kiss and moaned, "Can you feel the vibrator buzzing away in me?"

"Yes," he groaned. "It's making your asshole feel incredible."

I shuddered and beamed at him. "Oh, Daddy, thank you! Ooh, you're filling up my asshole. I love this. I love you."

"Love you, too."

As he kissed me again, my heart burst into frantic beats of joy. My hips undulated, stirring my bowels around his cock. The pleasure built and built in me. I climbed towards another pinnacle of rapture as he sodomized me.

My daddy's cock reamed my asshole over and over. Our tongues dueled. They danced together. His goatee rasped on my lips and cheeks as I loved him. My bowels gripped his dick, drinking in that wonderful, burning friction.

The vibrator drove my pussy wild. My inner walls felt almost numb from the buzzing. The sensitivity built and built. I clawed faster and faster to that orgasm. I whimpered into the kiss, trembling beneath him. My thighs clutched to him. I caressed his back as he drove into me.

I broke the kiss and whimpered, "I can't take much more! The vibrator's driving me wild."

"Good," he groaned, his pace increasing. His cock plunged deep and hard into my bowels. "Let me feel you cumming on me again."

"Yes, Daddy!" I moaned.

The vibrator and his dick drove me towards that orgasm. His balls smacked into my butt-cheeks as he buried into me. My nipples throbbed against his chest. I shuddered and whimpered. His cock felt amazing. I loved it.

Loved him.

He drove to the hilt in me. I whimpered, the buzzing and the velvety friction swirling together. The pressure in the depths of my cunt pressed on the barrier. It couldn't hold. It broke. My orgasm burst through me.

"Daddy!" I squealed and kissed him.

My bowels convulsed around his dick. My pussy spasmed around the vibrator. Juices gushed out around the toy, spilling down my taint to his cock reaming my asshole. I whimpered, the tsunami of rapture sweeping through my body.

I savored the incestuous ecstasy inundating my body. I clutched Daddy tight. I thrust my tongue into his mouth as my bowels convulsed around his dick. He thrust hard into me. Fast. I whimpered, the pleasure burning through me. It was incredible. I gasped and moaned, lost to this wicked pleasure.

He grunted into the kiss and buried to the hilt in my asshole. He kissed me hard as his cum fired into my bowels. I shuddered, giving him something Mom never would. I surrendered every bit of my body to my daddy.

And he loved it. Loved me.

He kissed me with hunger as his cum spurted into my asshole. Triumph surged through me as I loved him. My mind drank in the rapture rushing out of my pussy and asshole. My holes writhed and spasmed, my cunt teased by the vibrator while my bowels wrung Daddy dry.

He spilled his passion into me and I knew I had him. He was mine.

* * *

Session 22 with Mercedes Daniels

"I beat her!" Mercedes declared as she finished her tale. She lay on the cuddling bed with me. She'd stripped naked while telling it then joined me on the bed. Her firm titties pressed into my round breasts, her pale skin contrasting with my light-olive hue. Our nipples kissed as she pressed her thigh against my pussy. My clit throbbed against her silky left. "I won!"

"No, you didn't win," I told her. "That's not the point of this."

"Sure I did," Mercedes moaned, humping her wet pussy against my thigh. We ground on each other. "I seduced Daddy away from her. He's mine now."

"No, what you did was expand the love in your family," I said. "The point of this therapy is to heal the relationship between you and your mother."

She frowned.

"You see, your mother is learning to see you as a woman." I nuzzled my nose against hers, my clit throbbing on her thigh as I ground against her. "No longer a child but a woman with passions. Desires. She knows all about your lusts for your daddy."

"What?" she gasped. "No, she doesn't. Daddy and I were having fun all weekend. On Sunday, he fucked me when she and Doug went to pick blackberries again. She had no idea. If she did, she wouldn't let me alone with him."

"Mmm, you need to stop seeing this as a competition," I said. "She's not a rival. She's someone you love. Someone you care for. Someone that can give you pleasure."

Mercedes stopped humping against me. Her blue eyes blinked. "What?"

"You tasted pussy on my lips when you first walked in, right?" I asked. "Whose was it?"

"Why, it was your last patient, right?" Her eyes widened. "Wait, that was my mother?"

"Do you think you're the only girl I have sex with on this bed?" I asked her. "Your mother tasted delicious, didn't she?"

"Well..." Mercedes said, squirming.

"From now on, we're starting joint sessions with you and your mother," I said. "It's time to bring you together. Now, when you get home and see your mother, I want you to tell her what you did with your father and she'll tell you what she did with your brother while they were 'picking blackberries.'"

Mercedes's jaw dropped. "What? Mom and Doug? They've been fucking?"

"See, your both women with desires," she said. "Now it's time to bring it all out in the open and love each other."

"No fucking way," Mercedes groaned.

I sighed. She was going to be difficult.

To be continued...

12