Daring Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in my bed reading story after story until I fell asleep.

That night I had a dream again. I was sitting in my dad's lap in his chair and he was telling me that my bikini was too small as he took my top off. Once he had it off he told me to stand up then he pulled my bottoms down and crumpled both of them up and threw them over his shoulder towards the garbage. He reached out and wrapped his hands around my hips pulling me onto his lap.

As I sat there he told me I was beautiful and that I would always be his princess. As he talked I could feel his bulge growing in his shorts beneath my bare ass. He reached around me with both arms and placed his thick hands on the tops of my thighs. He slowly rubbed back and forth, spreading my legs gradually with every stroke. I started to grind my hips and slide my ass across his bulge before the sound of my own pleasure made me wake up with a gasp.

Did I just moan out loud. I thought as I sat up in my bed.

I couldn't believe I had dreamed that just now and it was harder still to accept that I wasn't feeling sick to my stomach or really regretting it in any way. It was quite the contrary, I wished I could just lay back and continue the dream.

Once I accepted the fact that I wasn't able to return to my dream I got up and went down stairs. On the counter there was an envelope with my name on it. I opened it up and realized that I was so caught up in my dad's lust for my body and my need to see how far he would go that I forgot it was Friday. Inside the card was a note, three hundred dollar bills and a gift card to Victorias Secret.

Krissy,

Happy birthday princess. I am so proud of the woman you are becoming and I am sorry I have been so hard on you. Here is some birthday money for you to do with as you please. I wish I could be home and take you shopping but I think you are old enough now to make your own choices. There is also a gift card so you can get yourself a new swimsuit. We can celebrate more tomorrow when I am off work for the weekend. Have fun and don't worry about your grouchy old dad telling you what you can buy.

Happy 18th Birthday princess!

Love Dad.

As I tucked the card back into the envelope I caught a glimpse of a streak on the sliding glass door. My thoughts instantly shifted to my dad stroking himself aggressively at the window. I could feel myself tingle and start to get wet.

I walked back up the stairs, grabbed my lap top and took it to my dad's bed. I laid down on top of his soft comforter and opened the browser to the stories I had spent all night reading. One title stood out to me and I clicked on it instantly. It was called "Daddy's Cock." It was a story about a girl who would always see her dad walking around the house naked. One night she walked into her dad's room and her life changed forever.

"When I walked through the door to tell my daddy goodnight I was shocked to find him sitting on his bed stroking his cock. He didn't notice me at first and by the time he did I had made it to the other side of his bed. I could see over his shoulder that he was watching a video of a girl my age that looked almost exactly like me. When he turned around and saw me he froze and said nothing. I just looked at him there with his cock in his hand, my gaze lowered and stared straight at his swollen cock. "I am sorry baby, you shouldn't be seeing this." He said as he finally spoke.

"It is ok daddy, I see you naked all the time. Can I watch you?" I replied.

"Umm, do you really want to baby? It's not something you are supposed to see."

"Yes daddy I like looking at it. I have never seen it be that big before. Does that mean you think that girl on your computer is sexy?"

He blushed as he fumbled to reply. "Yes baby I do think that girl is sexy and it feels so good to watch her and think about touching her as I rub myself."

"She looks just like me daddy, does that mean you think I am sexy."

"Well I am not supposed to say this baby but yes I think you are very sexy."

"You could touch me while I do what she is doing if you want daddy."

"I would like that very much, do you want to lie down next to daddy and touch your pussy like she is sweetheart?"

When I read that part I lost control. Something about the girl telling her dad that she liked looking at his cock and the dad telling her to touch her pussy for him drove me wild. Just the words cock and pussy were making me wet but the fact that it was the dad's cock and the daughter's pussy forced me to touch myself.

I threw the laptop aside and rolled over onto my hands as they reached into my panties and between my legs. My face was buried in my daddy's pillow and his smell filled my nose. I quickly pulled my clothes off and started rubbing my pussy.

MMMMMM

Pussy, cock, daddy's cock, the words echoed through my head repeatedly until I heard myself say them out loud. I loved the way it sounded and the smell of my daddy's body on the bed where he stroked his cock thinking about his daughters pussy was making me so wet. I grabbed the pillow and forced it under me between my legs. I rubbed my pussy up and down the pillow humping it, knowing that my daddy's face was on it only a few hours ago and would be on it again later that night.

MMMMM, Daddy's cock, I said out loud to myself as I closed my eyes and pictured his massive cock in my head while I fucked his pillow until I came so hard that I couldn't breathe.

When I regained my composure I felt fantastic and I wasn't regretting or second guessing anything. It felt so natural and I felt liberated. I didn't shame myself in my head or rationalize anything, I enjoyed myself very much and I felt free for once.

I stood up and my knees almost buckled under me, my legs were trembling as I fixed the bed. Tossing the pillow back into place I noticed the wet spot left behind by my juices. I positioned the pillow so that when my dad laid down it would be directly in front of his face. The thought of him falling asleep smelling my pussy almost made me touch myself again.

I had money burning a hole in my pocket and a mission in mind so I forced myself into the shower but not before telling Jennifer it was time to go shopping. When I stepped out of the shower I heard the door close downstairs. Jennifer had been on her way already and let herself in.

"Hey birthday bitch!" She yelled as she came up the stairs.

"I'm just getting out of the shower bitch, you will have to wait for me to get ready speedy Gonzales."

"Hurry up and stop playing with yourself slut." She yelled back.

I was brushing my hair in the mirror when suddenly I heard Jen cracking up in my room.

"What is so funny?" I said with a hair tie pinched between my teeth.

"Daddy's Cock... You could touch me while I do what she is doing if you want daddy. You really were in there playing with yourself weren't you? I knew you were a slut."

My face turned bright red in the mirror, I had left the laptop sitting on my bed in the middle of the story that just made me rub my dad's pillow all over my pussy.

"Stop being a nosey bitch, you are the one that told me to read that."

"Oh this is a good one, I would be playing with myself reading this one too."

"I wasn't playing with myself dork, but I am pretty sure you are." I yelled back through the door.

"I wish I had a dad like that, lucky bitch!"

I laughed as I thought of how lucky I was. Though I didn't know if my dad would handle me watching him jack off the way the dad in the story did. For a moment I imagined what it would be like if I walked in on my dad jacking off, but he wouldn't be looking at other girls, he would be thinking of me and my body as he stroked his cock. So maybe I was luckier in a way.

Jennifer had gotten quiet and that was unlike her. I quickly opened the bathroom door and peeked out, she pulled her hand out of her pants but not fast enough.

"Oh my god Jen you horny bitch, don't do that on my bed, take that into my dad's room if you really need to play with yourself." I said as I closed the door and went back to getting ready.

When I was finished I opened the door to an empty room. Jen and my computer were gone. I didn't think she would actually take me up on it. The thought of her in my dad's bed touching her pussy to the same story that just sent me over the edge excited me and made me feel more validated in my new desire. I snuck into the hall and peeked around the corner to my dad's room.

Jen was lying in his bed with her pants around her ankles. She was on her back with her knees in the air and legs spread wide. Her head was inches away from the spot where I had just fucked the pillow. She was rubbing her pussy with something, it looked like... oh my god it was my panties from under my dad's bed. That nosy bitch checked the stash spot just like I had and now she was rubbing her wetness into the panties my dad would use to get off.

Part of me was angry and jealous that my dad would be smelling her pussy the next time he grabbed those panties but another part of me loved watching her be so dirty and getting off with my panties. I don't know why but I pulled out my phone and recorded her. After she rubbed herself to climax she shoved the panties down to her hole and fingered herself with the panties wrapped around her finger.

She was so slutty, it excited me and made me feel like I should be as bold and dirty as her. When she was done I watched her stash the panties back under the mattress and then I ran back into my bathroom and pretended like I had just finished getting ready.

"Ok bitch are you ready yet?" Jen said as she plopped my computer back down on my bed like she hadn't just fucked herself with my panties on my dad's bed.

"You feel better now?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Not as good as I would feel if your dad was in there with me."

"Let's go you horny bitch." I said as I pushed her out my door.

"So where are we going and how much stuff are you going to have to hide at my house?" Jen said as she backed out of the driveway.

"To the mall and none. My dad said that since I am 18 he thinks I should be able to buy what I want."

The whole time we were shopping the only thing on my mind was finding ways to expose myself to my dad as much as possible. I bought the lowest cut, tightest and skimpiest things I could find. Jennifer accused me of planning to become a stripper and a hooker more and more with each item I bought.

The whole ride home Jennifer was grilling me about all of the skimpy things I had bought. We pulled into the driveway I gave her a hug, thanked her and got out of the car with my bags full of slutty clothes.

After I was done admiring my new clothes and putting them away I got a text from my dad saying that he was coming home early for my birthday. A tingle shot through my body, a plan quickly started to formulate in my head. I didn't reply and quickly put on my swimsuit. It was a sheer white g-string with a see through mesh type fabric.

I ran downstairs and set up my towel outside just like I did the last time. This time I wanted to take it a step further. I set my laptop on the kitchen table so that the recording camera would have a perfect view of the door where I had hoped my daddy would stand and stroke his cock. I pulled the blinds closed but left a slight crack in them so he would be able to see me lying right outside the door.

I laid down on my back with my knees in the air and legs spread wide facing the door. Hopefully my dad would be brave enough to give me a repeat performance if I had a book blocking my face as I laid there reading. I left my phone on the kitchen counter with the notification light flashing to make him think that I wasn't expecting him home for a couple more hours.

I finally heard his truck pull into the driveway. After a few minutes had passed and I hadn't heard the door open I assumed he was standing on the other side of the blinds watching. I reached my right hand down between my legs and pulled the fabric covering my pussy to the side and slowly started rubbing my clit like I was reading a dirty story.

I couldn't believe how wet I was and the thought of my daddy watching me touch my pussy was making me even wetter. As I laid there I imagined my dad's eyes locked onto my hand as it massaged my clit and his big thick cock being stroked by his manly hand.

I had to force myself to rub slowly so I wouldn't cum too quickly. I wanted to make sure he had enough time to finish and clean it up. When the image of his cum squirting out and dripping down the blinds flashed through my head I couldn't control my hand any more. I rubbed furiously at my clit and my hips started to rise off the ground. I came so hard that I almost dropped the book.

I laid there for a minute as my heart rate returned to its normal pace. I couldn't be sure that my dad was finished yet but I was so eager to see his face when he saw my new bikini that I took a chance and sat up. He was gone and the blinds were swaying back and forth. I gathered my stuff and walked to the door.

When I stepped in the door my dad was nowhere to be seen, the living room was empty too. As I walked back into the kitchen my dad came through the front door like he had just gotten home.

"Daddy, is that you?" I said from the kitchen.

"Yes princess it's me." He replied.

"You are home early today."

"Yeah I sent you a text to let you know I was coming home early for your birthday. I guess you didn't see it."

"No I was outside tanning in my new swimsuit. Do you wanna see it?" I said back as I walked into the living room.

When I rounded the corner into his line of sight his eyes practically bulged out of his head.

"Do you like it daddy?" I said as I did a twirl so he could see the tiny string that disappeared between my ass cheeks.

He stood silent, I could see his throat struggle to swallow as he tried to force a response.

"Yes it's very... nice princess." He said staring at my nipples through the sheer top. My nipples responded by beading up inside the mesh fabric.

"Thank you daddy, I love it." I squealed as I lunged to him and wrapped my arms around his thick body. I could feel the bulge in his jeans against my stomach while I pressed my hard nipples into his abs.

"You are welcome princess, it looks very good on you."

The feeling of his hard cock against my stomach was amazing, the fact that my body turned him on so much made me feel like I was floating. I didn't want to let go but I had to see the video of him getting off to the sight of me touching myself.

"I'm going to go take a shower daddy." I said as I let go and stood on the tips of my toes to give him a kiss on his cheek. I turned and swayed my hips as much as I could while walking away to give him a good view of my jiggling ass as I walked away. I grabbed the laptop and ran up the stairs to my room. Sitting on my bed with the door closed I fast forwarded through the first few minutes of the video till I saw my dad walk up to the window.

He wasted no time before he pulled his cock out of his jeans, this time it was soft when he started stroking it in his hand. I couldn't believe how long and thick it was flaccid and I found myself biting my lip as I watched it grow. My view was so much better this time, I could almost see every detail of his long stiffening shaft as his hand ran up and down its length. Then suddenly his hand started stroking faster and his cock swelled to its full size. I figured that was the point where I started to touch myself.

I can't explain how exciting it was sitting in my room watching my dad jack off on my computer, I felt so naughty and dirty and I loved it.

I could see that he was about to cum because he was stroking as hard and as fast as his arm would go, then his other arm reached up and he cupped his hand right in front of his massive cock just as he shot his load. He squirted the entire thing in his hand. I don't know why but seeing him standing there milking his cock into his hand was amazing. I set the video to playback a loop of him filling his hand with his thick white cum and rubbed my pussy as I watched it over and over again until I had the best orgasm I have ever experienced.

After getting out of the shower I put on some tiny grey shorts that left the bottom of my ass cheeks exposed and a thin white t-shirt that fit so tightly around my boobs you could see the outline of my nipples even when they weren't hard.

When I got downstairs my dad was in the kitchen making my birthday dinner. He must have taken a shower too because he had changed and was only wearing shorts.

"I'm done daddy, that smells delicious."

"It will just be a few more minutes princess. So what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Well I don't really feel like going out so I thought maybe we could just watch a movie and hang out on the couch."

Most girls go out and get a bit crazy and have fun on their 18th birthday but I couldn't get enough of exposing myself to my dad's eager eyes and I couldn't think of doing anything but that.

"You really want to spend your 18th birthday hanging out with your boring old dad princess?"

"Of course I do daddy and you are not boring."

"Are you calling me old?" He yelled, pretending to be offended.

"Dad you are 45, that's like 5 years past old." I said laughing.

"Well I am glad I get to spend your birthday with you. A lot of girls get in trouble on their 18th and I am glad I won't have to stress about that."

"Yeah well at least I don't have to worry about not being able to sit down for days any more from getting in trouble."

"Uhh, just because you are 18 doesn't mean that the rules of the house don't apply to you anymore. They may relax a little but you still have a curfew and the punishment will remain the same."

"Ok daddy." I said with a mixture of disappointment and excitement. Though I didn't like the days worth of pain, the thought of my dad's hands on my body in any form made my heart race.

"Well I had a long day daddy and I am far too tired to be out all night getting in trouble. I thought it would be nice to have a mellow night on the couch and watch a movie with my old dad." I said, giving him one more jab.

After dinner we both plopped down in the living room. My dad in his chair while I lay stretched out on the couch. When he wasn't looking I made sure to roll up the waist of my already tiny shorts. They now were snugged up tightly in the crotch and since I wasn't wearing any panties you could see almost every detail of my pussy as the thin fabric stretched around every little curve.

Laying on my back with my head up on the arm of the couch I could see my dad out of the corner of my eye and it wasn't long before I caught him stealing glances at my legs and pussy mound that rose up slightly from my stomach.

As the movie went on I caught him looking at me more and more, especially during the funny parts when I would laugh and my braless breasts would jiggle inside the thin shirt. I figured his cock was hard but I couldn't see it and I really wanted to. I began to think of ways to make that happen when all of the sudden the movie gave me an idea. The girl in the movie was getting a foot rub from a guy and he was using the opportunity to stare at her body.

"Now that is what I need." I said, seeing if my dad would take the bait.

"What's that princess?"

"A good foot massage, walking around the mall shopping all day has really done a number on my poor feet."

"I think I could give you a birthday foot rub." My dad said as he sat up in his chair trying to adjust himself slyly.

He stood up and walked over to the couch. Once again his effort to hide his thick cock had failed, though it was not fully hard I could still clearly see it tucked into the waist band of his shorts. When he got to the couch he tapped my feet, telling me to move them so he could sit. I responded by bending my knees and spreading my legs just enough so he could get a good peek at what my pussy looked like in the tight shorts. He was looking so hard he almost sat on the arm of the couch as he plopped down.