Danielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle looked to the Bimbo's eyes. Something passed between them. Perhaps the game helped, or maybe it was just obvious to Bethany, but she nodded and leaned away, arching her back and pronouncing her breasts all the more. A hand found Danielle's testicles, fondled and worked the extravagant amount of spit and other fluids into them, then moved beyond. To her own feminine sex.

"Oh gosh! That's... whoa!" Danielle moaned and bucked her hips, offering her vagina to the skilled fingertips tracing across them. She yelped when two slid inside, much as her penis was doing now, but they weren't that thick, they were small, dainty, yet seemed huge against her insides. Was this how Bethany felt?

No, couldn't be. She only had the one source, where Danielle had two. Two amazing sources, each as potent as the other. Alien explosions of bliss rocked her, greater even than the taste of the finest, most decadent chocolate cake she'd tasted, as Bethany worked her hips and hand.

"I... this... gosh, it's so..." Danielle stumbled over her words, voice trailing off into a series of 'gosh', each higher than the last. Something was building. Something incredible. Something that would shame her current pleasure. Something huge.

Whatever pleasure this was, it seemed Bethany beat her to it as the Bimbo cried out and froze, though her insides kept working. Danielle was enraptured in her pleasure now, her earlier instruction lost. She moved her hips when Bethany stopped. It was an awkward motion, but the pleasure made it worthwhile. Then Bethany recovered and stopped her.

"Hold it. Can't have you cumming inside me."

Danielle ignored the strange word and whined, like a child whose candy bar was taken from her.

"Don't worry. I'll finish you," Bethany giggled, though the once vibrant sound was now breathless, "Just you wait." She stood, extracting herself from Danielle to a deep moan from both, then sank back to her haunches. She pressed her breasts together and raised them over Danielle's shaft, before she slid down it, enveloping it in the firm valley of her bosom. It wasn't nearly as nice as her mouth or vagina, but Danielle would take it.

Then Bethany started moving. The drier climate offered a new friction, one that both pleasured and captivated Danielle as she watched the Bimbo work. It gave her an odd sense of delight as the crown and shaft of her member crested Bethany's implants.

"So, you like fucking my titties?"

"What?"

"You're adorable," Bethany giggled and leaned down. Her mouth opened once more and caught Danielle's head, kissing and licking it. Something thick and slimy burst forth in a microcosm of bliss. It splashed Bethany's face and streaked down her cheeks. She caught it on her fingers and licked it clean. How filthy! Yet, Danielle enjoyed the sight of this Bimbo cleaning herself of something that came from her penis of all places.

Bethany returned to the head, even as she kept sliding her breasts up and down. More of that slime burst free, and covered the mounds. They slid faster and faster, working to a fever pitch. Danielle moaned louder and higher, while the Bimbo enunciated her suckling noises, as if slurping up a slushy.

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! AH!" Danielle cried out as her world collapsed in on itself, enveloping her in a reality where only her bliss existed. It was bright, a blinding light that eclipsed all others, then it exploded. The changing rooms came back into focus, swayed and dimmed as her eyes rolled back. Something hot and heavy, like lava, was spraying from her penis. It forced the tiny slit up top to expand for its exit.

Faint howls echoed in the space, as if a wild wolf had joined them. But there was none that she could tell. It was just her and Bethany, who was busy saying more, strange words and cooing as if to coax something from a baby. The howls were Danielle's.

"Jesus Christ, Danni!" Bethany said after an indeterminate time. The sense of ecstasy had passed. Now the world was focused once more. Her mind was still a mess of unknown sensations, but it was clearing.

"Wow," Danielle said. She was slouched against the wall. She righted herself and stared at Bethany. The Bimbo's subtle tan was painted an off-white tone across her face and chest, especially the latter. The paint was thicker than any Danielle had seen, better compared to paper mâché. Bethany was busy massaging the viscous sludge into her skin, leaving a murky sheen behind that somehow made her even prettier.

"I'll say. That was, like, the best cum I've seen! And I thought I got a lot out of it," Bethany giggled as she gathered some and shovelled it into her mouth, moaning as she swallowed. The fluid was so thick it took some tries to get it down properly, "Delicious too."

"Where'd all this come from?" Danielle asked, gawking at the mess on her companion.

"Wow... you really don't know anything about sex, do you." Bethany stated, her shock overriding her Bimbo speech.

"I know about penises and vaginas," Daniele defended.

"But do you know how they procreate?" Bethany asked.

"That's for moms and dads to know," Danielle said.

"Were you home-schooled?"

"For Sexual Education, I was."

"Oh, that explains so much," Bethany cleared her throat and resumed her bubbly Bimbo voice, "Anyway, like, that was great! Give me call if you're in the area, we'll, like, hook up! And we totally need to." She handed Danielle a slip of paper with a phone number on it.

"I guess so."

"Great! Like, I gotta go meet some friends, but I'll, like, see you see soon, 'kay?"

With that, the Bimbo was gone, uncaring about the mess on her body and leaving Danielle to puzzle over what happened. She'd need to ask her parents about it. She pushed the thought from her mind and looked down at her penis. It wasn't soft as she was accustomed, but it wasn't the pillar she'd seen before. As she stared, it slowly dwindled back to its usual state, covered in drying spit and other fluids. She needed a shower later.

Moments later, Joan returned with a set of bras and clothes in hands, "Here we are! Sorry it took so long, it was a nightmare finding underwear for you."

"Don't worry," Danielle said and took the first bra, eager to resume her original goal in going out that day. She tried it on, "Um, are you sure this is my size? It's pretty tight."

"Should be," Joan said and inspected the tag, "Yep, 32M. Might be the brand. Here, try this one. Most of our larger customers recommend it."

Danielle did so and found the same problem.

"Hmm," Joan frowned and set the clothes down. She took her tape measure again, "Let me remeasure you." She did, "I must've made a mistake, sorry. 32N. Good thing I prepared for that. Here."

"Much better," Danielle sighed. She tried on the others, and the clothes. She didn't care what she bought, though her parents always asked she buy more concealing garments if possible. It didn't make a difference. Everything in America was revealing in some way. Either the necks were cut low, or the tops stopped above the hips. And everything was tight. What was considered baggy still showed off someone's curves. No matter how slight.

She sorted through her favourites, aware that she had a budget, and Joan took the rejects away. With everything sorted, Danielle put her old clothes back on, though she left the bra alone. If the M cup was too small now, then the measly K would be torture. She left the changing room and stretched, glad to have such open space after being confined for so long. She glanced out from the store and spotted a familiar figure strutting by. It was Bethany, her shirt was stuck to her chest, though no one said anything. And she was surrounded by other Bimbos.

Part of Danielle wanted to join them, to see if they also knew Bethany's game. How would that feel with so many of them?

"Ma'am?" Joan broke her thought.

"Sorry. I'll buy these."

"Follow me to the till then," Joan said and lead her away, though Danielle stole glimpses at the gaggle of bimbos. They were the object of every man's eyes, and several women's, and one hermaphrodite. Or futanari as Bethany had called her. She liked the sound of that; futanari. It had a better ring than hermaphrodite.

And if a Bimbo used it, then it must be a common term. No one would think twice if that was how she explained it. Danielle muttered the word under her breath, testing how it felt on her lips and tongue. It was strange, but she would adjust.

"Okay, that will be $120. But, since I made that mistake, I'll knock off ten percent for you," Joan said, eyelashes fluttering. Did she have allergies?

"Gosh, that's great. Thank you," Danielle said. She meant it. Her family were in the upper middle-class, but that didn't mean money flowed into her hands as she wished. Her allowance was minimal, with bonuses if she did a chore or two, and her parents rarely brought her surprise gifts. Christmases and Birthdays were an exception. They splurged on her for each event, whether it was a huge sum of money in a card, or dozens of presents. But she knew not to spend every cent quickly.

She needed to keep some saved up for the plethora of horror games coming out in the coming months. Hopefully, her body was done with its random growth spurt. Her video game budget would weep if she was forced to buy another wardrobe in the same year.

Danielle paid in cash and went about helping Joan bag the items. The employee paused as their faces came close together, almost as close as Bethany's had been in the changing room.

"Um, you've got something, here," Joan pointed to her face. Danielle touched the opposite side, "I'll get it." Joan said and leaned in. She extended her tongue and licked something from Danielle's face. She came back and revealed a glob of white, the same stuff that had been, and still was, plastered on Bethany's face and body. Joan swallowed it with a soft groan of delight.

"Thanks. Have nice a day," Danielle said and took her new clothes. She wiped at the spit left behind and realised how sweaty she was. A shower was absolutely in order when she got home.

12