Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll love our daddy together!" moaned Anita, holding tight to her twin's hand. "I... I... I'm cumming, Daddy!"

She bucked beneath her father, her face twisting in the delight of her climax. He groaned and buried into her. He grunted, flooding his daughter with his seed. The incestuous sight was amazing to witness. I buried hard into the other daughter's asshole and fingered Sarah.

My thumb rubbed her clit. Her boobs jiggled as she shuddered through her pleasure. Her whimpers filled the air. Her face contorted in such an exciting way. Then her head tossed from side to side. She squealed in delight.

"Daddy!" she gasped and threw back her head. Her bowels convulsed around my dick. "Cum in me, Daddy!"

"Cum in her!" Sarah moaned and then her pussy went wild around my digits. Her cunt convulsed, sucking at my finger and bathing my hand in her juices.

I slammed forward hard into Rita's bowels, the lesbian's hot flesh convulsing around me. I groaned and then I erupted. My spunk fired into her asshole. I pumped over and over into her. I flooded her with my spunk. It felt incredible to erupt in her. To flood her with my spunk.

"Fuck!"I gasped as her bowels suckled at my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" moaned Rita, her flesh suckling at me.

"Mmm, Daddy," Sarah moaned, pressing her round breasts into my arm as she trembled. She kissed me.

I groaned into her lips as I dumped my cum into the lesbian's bowels. I groaned and quivered, my heart pounding in my chest. The pleasure surged through me. That ecstasy hit its peak. I groaned as I enjoyed it.

"Oh, Daddy, you have to let me fuck you next," Rita moaned to her real father. "Please, please, I want to be a good daughter to you, too." She leaned in and kissed her father, my dick firing the last of my cum into the girl's asshole.

I felt amazing. I had helped a single father love his lesbian daughters. Sarah and I slipped out, our clothes in hand. My daughter had a big smile on her face as we stopped to dress downstairs. She glanced up at the ceiling and nodded in satisfaction.

"Another successful Best Dad's Daughter Services," she said, pushing up her glasses. "We should do more home visits. It's kind of hot."

"And time consuming," I said, glancing at my watch. "We just have enough time to get home before my next appointment."

"Janelle's eager for this one," Sarah said and then kissed me. "You are the best dad in the world."

I winked at my daughter. My life was amazing all thanks to that birthday gift my daughters had given me. I doubt I would ever know where the belt had come from or why it had been given to me. I was just the one lucky bastard in this world that got to enjoy it.

To be continued...