Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will!" she said, grabbing her thong and stepping into it.

I panted, savoring the bliss. The two Reyes women dressed while I slowly stood up. Janelle cuddling up against me. Mr. Reyes rose, his cock tenting the front of his jeans. He thrust out his hand to me.

"Thank you, Trevor," he said. "You truly are the best dad."

"He is," Janelle cooed, pressing against me. "I hope you survive the pair of them."

He chuckled. "I'll manage. I'm not a bad dad myself. Only one of our children is a problem. My two boys are good sons."

I nodded, my daughter fondling my cock. Pita dragged her father out of the room, boasting about how hard she would make him cum while the wife threw a look over her shoulder and winked at me. Janelle giggled at me as Mrs. Reyes left.

"Mmm, you think she'll be back for seconds?" Janelle asked. It had happened.

"She's a faithful wife," I said.

"And you are the best daddy," she purred. "Even women in their forties need a sexy daddy from time to time." Janelle straddled me. "I love you, Daddy."

She kissed me and I groaned, loving my new life.

To be continued...