Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess things are going a little fast for me, sir" she said. "Up until a few minutes ago, I'd never seen a man's cock in real life. And now I've seen you and even sucked you. Can we just put things on hold for a minute?"

"Of course. Anything you want."

As we sat there, Anna's eyes went back and forth. One moment she was looking me in the eye. But then she stole a glance down at my lap and stared at my erect cock, only a few inches from her. Then she caught herself staring and nervously looked up again into my face, embarrassed. Her hand twitched and opened and closed, as if she wanted to do something but was holding herself back.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked.

"I... I'm not sure I should but... yes! Is that okay?"

I smiled and stroked her cheek. Then I leaned forward and kissed her gently. When I did, I brought my tongue out and licked her lightly on the lips. When I drew back again, I said softly, "Go ahead. We're doing this so you can explore your sexuality. Put your hand on it."

She touched my cock, hesitantly at first. "It's so warm," she said.

"Stroke it," I said.

"Yes, sir," she answered.

The fact that she called me "sir" was an immense turn-on. My cock twitched and throbbed at her touch.

"Ooh!" she said, surprised at how my cock had moved in response to her touch and her words.

"Put your hand around it," I instructed her.

"Yes, sir."

Her hands were so small and delicate that her fingers barely reached around my shaft.

"You're so big!" she gasped. "My hand can barely fit!"

"It'll get bigger the more you touch it," I told her. "Now is your time to explore a grown man's cock."

"Yes, sir." She reached forward with her other hand and cupped my balls, feeling the texture of my scrotum. "It's so beautiful! The most beautiful thing I've ever touched!"

I bent forward and kissed her again. This time my tongue explored her mouth for several seconds before I pulled back.

She continued playing with my cock, one hand exploring my balls and the other wrapped around my shaft, stroking me up and down. My tiny Asian partner dressed in her tight schoolgirl skirt and knee socks looked almost like she was in a trance, mesmerized by her first cock.

"Is this what I'm supposed to do?" she asked. "Should I be stroking your cock when we've hardly even kissed?"

I smiled. "Normally, of course not. We're skipping about a million little steps. Just remember: when you're dating some guy, you go at your own pace. Don't let some jerk push you past where you want to go. Do you want to stroke it?"

"Yes, sir. It's my first time and I... I really want to explore it. I want you to teach me."

Despite the shyness that she'd shown up to that moment, she suddenly surprised me by throwing off her blouse and then shimmying out of her little plaid skirt. She then swung her leg over me and straddled me, sitting on my lap and facing me. She continued to hold my cock in her small hands, and now she was using them both to stroke me up and down. "Will you please unbutton my blouse, sir?" she asked.

I smiled and obeyed her. When I pulled open her blouse, I was treated to the sight of her lovely B-cup breasts staring me in the face.

"I know what I said about not liking it when guys talk about Yellow Fever. But I think I want to infect you," she said coyly. "Would you like to try some Yellow Fever?"

I began kissing her pert breasts. "I think I'm coming down with a case right now," I said. I began licking her tits.

Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard the voice of the sexy narrator of the 'instructional videos'. I stole a glance at the remote control, sitting a few feet away. No one had touched it. How the hell had the TV turned itself on? "Your mentor has so much to teach you!" said the voice. "Give him everything he wants!"

"What do you want, sir?" Anna asked.

"I want to fuck my cute little Korean student," I told her. "I want to teach my stepdaughter's little friend how to get fucked. I want to push my cock into her tight little virgin pussy, and show her what a grown man can do with a young, pliant girl. I want her to scream out in orgasm for the whole fucking neighborhood to hear."

"Yes, sir."

"Lift yourself up and lower yourself onto my cock, Honey."

"Yes, sir."

"What's the name of my cock?"

"Muh - Master."

"Lower your virgin pussy onto your Master, Sweetie. Fuck your Master."

"Yes, sir. Please be gentle, sir. It's my first time."

It was a slow process. Anna's virgin pussy was so tight that I could barely fit -- at first. Centimeter by centimeter, I slowly pushed up into her. Every time she rose and fell on my rod she managed to lower herself a little bit more. And with every effort to go lower onto my shaft, she bit her lower lip and shut her eyes and grimaced, then sighed with pleasure as she accommodated another inch of Daddy meat. Soon she was sobbing with the effort and the intense sensation, a mixture of pain and pleasure as my cock explored her virgin pussy.

"Muh - Master!" she gasped.

"That's right, Honey. I'm right here for you." I grasped her slim hips and gently but forcefully pulled her downward another inch.

Anna's eyes rolled back in her head. "So intense! So thick!" she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

Her eyes widened in panic. "NO! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

It took a couple of minutes of slowly fucking her deeper and deeper with each thrust to the point where I finally entered her all the way and she was able to rest her ass on my thighs. When she did, she let out a long, satisfied sigh. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled. "Thank you, sir," she said softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and fell forward onto my chest, burying my face in her young tits. "So deep! So big! So good!" she sighed.

Then I said, "Now it's time for the lesson to really begin." Grasping her hips, I began pulling her up and down on my cock, forcing her to ride me cowgirl style.

Anna's tiny body was so light and pliable that I could move her any way I wanted.

Her eyes widened. There was a part of her, I guess, that irrationally felt like the process of impaling herself all the way onto my cock was itself so intense that it must be the main part of lovemaking. She was realizing only now that bottoming out on my cock was only the beginning. Now, as I forced her young body up and down on my shaft, a look of delight and panic mixed together as she was overwhelmed with the new sensations of having a prick all the way inside her for the first time.

"I never felt -- never knew I COULD feel anything so deep inside me!" she gasped. "Give me more! Teach me more!"

"I'll teach you as much as you can handle," I told her.

I pulled her up and down on my cock faster and faster with each stroke. Her body was so small and light that she was a plaything in my arms. Rising up and down on me, she became a cute little Asian fucktoy.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK!" she screamed.

As I forced her down onto my cock faster and faster, my hands gripped her delicate hips more forcefully with each second. Anna started thrashing. Her body was flailing in all directions and her long black hair was flying about her. Her mouth was agape with the intense sensations that I was forcing on her, and her eyes were wild with her utter loss of control.

Then suddenly I saw and felt her body shift to an intense stiffness. She arched her back and began to shake as if she were being jolted with a thousand volts of electricity. She raised her arms to her head and dug her fingernails into her own scalp and her eyes widened even more. Her body shuddered in a massive orgasm, and she screamed a piercing yell at the top of her lungs. "Eeeeeeeeee!!!!" She stayed that way -- back arched, hands clutching her hair, pelvis and thighs quivering on my cock -- for several seconds.

Then she collapsed.

Her body was spent. She fell forward onto my chest. My hands, which had been gripping her hips, rose higher and I embraced her, pulling her into my arms.

Her mouth sought mine. She kissed me, first on the mouth, then on the cheeks, then all over my face, babbling the whole time.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you! Thank you for fucking me! Thank you for taking my virginity! Thank you for making me orgasm for the first time! Thank you for teaching me to cum on your cock!"

We rested for several minutes. I maneuvered her pliant, flexible body so that instead of straddling me, she now nestled in my arms with both legs on one side of me. With my hard cock still inside her, my sweet little Asian plaything cuddled in my arms, mewling and murmuring so softly that I could hardly hear what she was saying. As times, she shivered all over in an aftershock of pleasure, but mostly she simply gloried in the feel of being in my arms. She loved the fact that she was so much smaller than me, and that I was able to hold her effortlessly, swaddling her in my arms while impaling her on my cock. Despite the fact that my cock was inside her the whole time, there was a minute or so when I think she slipped into a light doze, so comfortable in my arms that all her defenses were down. She was like a sweet little sex kitten in my arms, all mine to hold and cherish and fuck fuck fuck.

"So big!" she moaned dreamily, half asleep. She was dreaming about my dick. "So big in my tiny little pussy!"

I hadn't cum yet, and my hard cock remained inside her virgin twat, throbbing and waiting for more.

Finally, after a few minutes, I grabbed her hips again, more gently this time, and started rocking her up and down in my arms.

"What?!" she asked waking up. "There's more?"

"Of course there's more. The lesson's hardly gotten started," I said. I kept holding her lovingly in my arms, rocking her gently on my cock. "Hold me tight, Honey," I told her. "Ride your new Daddy."

"Duh - Duh - Daddy?"

Her ass felt fantastic as I guided her to fuck me. "Your Daddy. Your Teacher. Your Master. Just relax and get fucked. Today your cute little body belongs to me."

"Yes, sir," she said obediently.

"Remember you talked about me getting a dose of Yellow Fever? I think you've got a permanent case of White Fever."

"Yes, sir." She shivered in my arms, aroused by being dominated by me.

As she snuggled in my embrace on the couch, one of my arms was around her shoulders, while the other hooked under her knees. In that position, she was perfectly situated for me to lift her up and down in my arms, fucking her as gently or as roughly as I wanted, while she simply leaned her head against my shoulders, cooing with pleasure.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Fuck my little pussy, sir."

"Do you want to be my little Asian doll?"

"Yes, sir."

"My fuckdoll?"

"Y-yes, sir. I want your big American cock to fuck my hungry little Asian fuckdoll pussy."

"Then turn around and let me fuck you from behind."

Dazed yet obedient, she got up and turned around on my cock so she could ride me reverse cowgirl.

As she sat back down on my cock, she spread her legs as wide as she could. She lay back, resting her head against my shoulder and I took control of her sweet little body again, lifting her cute little ass up and down on my cock.

There was a full length mirror that we kept by the front door so that people could check how their hair and clothing looked before going out. Glancing in the mirror now, I could see her splayed out in my arms. Her legs were spread wide, showing her tight young cunt pierced by my large cock. Her head was tilted back and lay next to mine, nestled against my shoulder. One of her arms was raised and her fingers were playing idly with my hair as I fucked her. Her face had a dreamy, dazed, other worldly expression as she gave herself over to her first fuck. Her pelvis undulated as if it were mesmerized by a special song only her pussy could hear. She was floating on the Sea of Fuck.

At that moment Eve came out from the kitchen. She had gotten rid of her blouse but still wore the little green plaid schoolgirl skirt and her white knee socks. Her DD tits looked spectacular, and the tiny skirt highlighted how tight her waist was in comparison to her tremendous knockers.

She held her phone in her hand. Standing in front of the couch, she pointed it at us and said, "Smile for the camera!" Then she took several pictures of her best friend getting fucked senseless by me.

Anna came partly to her senses. "You're not going to share those, are you?" she asked.

"Of course not," said Eve. "They're just mementos. You can delete them later if you want. Come on. Give me some nice poses!"

Anna sat up on my cock. Her legs were still wide open almost as if she were doing the splits, showing her sweet pussy filled by her Master's meat. She smiled happily for the camera and, taking a cue from what she'd seen on the video, flashed the "V for Victory" hand signals with both hands.

Then she started bouncing up and down on my cock, as hard as she could. Her long black hair flounced up and down with the force of her gyrations, and her fingers making the "V" sign fluttered in the air as she rode me up and down. Eve switched back and forth between snapping photos and recording short video clips of her friend riding her first cock.

I turned my head to the side so my face could be seen by the camera from behind Anna's bouncing little body. I gave a feral, possessive and triumphant grin at the camera while Anna screamed, "WATCH ME GET FUCKED!!!"

Then she ratcheted up the craziness just a little more. Raising her hands to her head, she mussed up her long black hair so that it fell in front of her, completely obscuring her face. Then she went back to flashing her "V for Victory" hand signs. My head continued to be visible, poking out from the side and grinning at the camera. The result was that it looked like Anna had deliberately turned herself into a faceless, cute little Asian cunt who was glorying in being fucked brainless and faceless by a larger white man. "FUCKEE! FUCKEE!" she screamed, then laughed at the fact that she sounded like the stereotype of an Asian slut. Getting into the silly sexiness of it, she went for it even more. "Me fuckee suckee! Me fuckee Master long time!" Then she shifted back to her normal voice as she screamed, "FUCK MEEEE!!".

After that Anna seemed to have lost most of the inhibitions she'd started with. She changed positions again, sitting cowgirl style on my lap, and began bouncing crazily on my lap faster than I thought was possible. She began twerking on my cock, and her tight little ass rose and fell on my rod so fast that she was almost a blur. When she came again, she reared her head back laughing at the unexpected joy she was experiencing and screamed out, "I'm Miss Korean America! Teach me!! Fuck me with your big cock!!!"

We changed positions again. This time I had her stand behind the couch, leaning over the back and facing toward the TV. When I stood behind her and pushed my cock into her, we discovered that Anna was far too short to keep her feet on the ground while I fucked her in that position. Instead, she ended up bent over the sofa completely untethered from the ground with her feet dangling and shaking spasmodically in the air while I pounded her from behind. Her body was doubled over and her head was upside down with her hair hanging over her face and the top of her head bouncing up and down against the seat cushions. Her ass was up in the air and her legs hung down the back of the sofa, shaking each time I plunged my cock into her.

Slung like that over the sofa, she had no control over her actions -- no way to even pull herself upright -- and instead was at the mercy of my cock. I banged her that way over and over and over. Her pussy was mine!

"Tuh - teach me to fuh-fuh-fuuuuuuck!" she moaned, her voice partly muffled by the fact that her face was buried in the sofa cushions. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

Then I grabbed her by her elbows, pulling her body upwards and making her chest arch outward, and I rammed her over and over. Her legs shook with each jolt. Her cute, flexible little body was completely under my control while I turned her into my cock socket and fucked her senseless. For awhile, she even lost the ability to speak. "Guh! Guh! Guh!" she gurgled as her head snapped back and forth with the force of my fucking.

Eve filmed the whole thing. She moved from one side to the other, sometimes filming or photographing us in profile. Other times, she stood directly in front of Anna, catching a closeup of Anna's face with her eyes crossed and mouth agape, tongue lolling, screaming as she orgasmed. The videos captured Anna's lovely body thrashing orgasmically as I rammed my cock into her tight little Asian cunt. The whole time, Eve urged us on: "Fuck her, Daddy! Fuck my friend! Teach her to cum on your cock! Teach her that your cock is her Master!"

Anna was dazed and disheveled as I took her by the hand and led her into the middle of the living room. She was exhausted but still wanted more. I encouraged her to loop her arms around my neck so that I could hoist her into my arms. I grabbed her by the ass and began pumping her entire body up and down as I held her. Anna was still wearing her knee socks as she pointed her lovely legs outward and I fucked her standing up.

She loved it! Though she enjoyed sitting cowgirl style on my lap, she REALLY loved it when I took total control of her cute little body and forced my cock into her at my own pace. She loved being dominated by a taller, stronger male who treated her petite four foot eleven body like a sexual toy. She giggled with glee as I stood there in the middle of my living room, holding her ass in my hands and lifting her easily up and down on my shaft. "Teach me!" she tittered. "Teach me to get fucked by your big cock!"

After several more minutes, we moved back onto the couch so Anna could sit on my lap. We fucked and fucked and fucked some more, with Anna pleading for me to teach her more and more, begging to get railed.

Finally, after another shattering orgasm, she couldn't handle any more and slid over to the side, gasping. Eve then dropped the phone on the carpet and dove for my bare cock, burying my cock head in her eager mouth. Anna lay in my arms beside me on the couch, panting and trying to catch her breath. She stared wonderingly at her former classmate kneeling before me, desperately sucking her stepfather. While she knelt before us and sucked, Eve's eyes went back and forth between the two of us.

After a minute or so, Eve lifted her mouth off of my dick. She looked at Anna lying beside me and said, "Well? What are you waiting for? Get on your knees and help me suck my Daddy!"

Anna didn't have to be asked twice. I spread my legs wider to accommodate both girls. Anna snuggled in next to my buxom stepdaughter. Both girls put an arm around each other's waist as they knelt side by side. Then they started moving my cockhead back and forth between themselves.

The sight of them was fantastic. They both had pale white skin, but that was where the resemblance ended. Anna had dark eyes and jet black hair that contrasted beautifully with her porcelain complexion, while Eve's eyes were a pale sky blue and her golden hair was so light she was almost a platinum blonde. Anna's body was slim and so petite that, other than her B-cup tits, she seemed almost girlish, while Eve's hourglass figure and her breathtaking tits were so incredible that men got hard ons from just looking at her across a parking lot. It was fantastic having both of them side by side with their arms around each other and blowing me in tandem.

"Sharing is caring!" Eve giggled between slurps.

Still holding the shaft of my cock in her hand, my stepdaughter half turned to her friend and said, "My Daddy needs so much pussy! He gets hard all the time, and I don't know if my mom and I are enough to keep him satisfied! You're welcome to come by any time to help us take care of him! Men need to spread their seed to as many women as they can, and my Daddy has so much cock to share! He can give you more lessons in how to fuck."