Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

He slapped the riding crop down hard on her ass. She gasped at the pain, a red stripe blossoming across her plump rump.

"One!" she moaned. "Thank you, Master, may I have another."

CRACK!

She gasped again, her butt-cheeks clenching. She whimpered there as Dad waited. The second welt rose on her rump. My cock was so hard watching Mom getting switched. It was so hot. I couldn't wait to do that to my little sister. I picked up the paddle.

"It doesn't count if you don't count, slut," Dad said.

CRACK!

"Two!" Mom squealed, her voice sounding so sexy as the third stripe blossomed. "Thank you, Master! May I have another!"

CRACK!

"Three!" She sounded so sexy as she moaned in pain. Her ass burned so hot. "Thank you, Master! May I have another!"

CRACK!

"Four! Thank you, Master! May I have another!"

Dad just grabbed her and yanked her to her feet. He pulled her back, her thighs gleaming with her pussy juices. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in as I pushed my sister to it. I didn't sweep out her feet. I just wasn't sure she was ready for that.

So I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her down. Amanda gasped as she landed on her knees. I bent her over and planted my bare foot on her shoulder blades. Right on her bare skin. She squirmed there, her bubbly butt quivering. I smiled at the power I felt over my sister-slave.

I drew back the paddle and swung it for her rump.

SMACK!

She bucked on the ground, gasping out at the pain as her butt-cheeks went red. She squirmed there, her hips wiggling as the pain burned through her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped.

"That's not what you're supposed to say, slut," I said and drew back the paddle.

"Wait, wait, Mas--"

SMACK!

She howled again as the second spank landed. Her butt-cheeks jiggled, bright red. She trembled beneath me, gasping for her breath.

"One!" she sobbed out. "Thank you, M-Master! M-may I please have an-nother?"

"Yes," I groaned in delight and swung.

SMACK!

That wonderful sound echoed through the room along with her sweet cries. Pussy juices dripped down her thighs. I breathed in a sweet aroma now. It was so delicious to inhale.

"Two!" she whimpered. "Thank you, Master! May I p-please have another?"

SMACK!

Her howls were so sweet to my ears. As enjoyable as breathing in her sweet scent. I reveled in it as she whimpered in delight. I smiled as she gasped out, "Three! Thank you, Master! May I please have another?"

"No," I said

Dad nodded to me. "I don't know about you, son, but that made me hard. Slut, suck my dick."

"Yes, Master," Mom purred and dropped to her knees. She unlaced Dad's leather pants, pulled him out, and swallowed his cock.

She suckled at him as I removed my foot from my sister's back. I put the paddle back away and turned around to find her standing up, tears running down her cheeks. Real ones, but she was still cuffed. Still standing at attention. Her pussy cream ran down her thighs.

"Slut, suck my dick," I growled, wanting to cum in my little sister's mouth for the first time.

"Yes, Master," she said and rushed forward. She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She licked her lips. "I hope you enjoy, Master."

My sister-slave swallowed the crown of my dick.

I moaned in delight as her soft lips slid over the tip. Pleasure shot down me as she sealed her mouth around my cock and suckled at me. I groaned as Dad grunted. Mom suckled on him as my little sister blew me.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so good to have her do that. I loved it so much. I savored that heat reaching down my dick. I loved the heat swelling in me. It was just so good to have her nursing on my cock like that. She suckled on me with all that she had.

I groaned at the heat of her mouth. She nursed on me with passion. It was an incredible delight having her work on me. She suckled with all my might on that big dick. It was just such a treat. I groaned with Dad.

We enjoyed our slaves sucking on our dicks.

"Damn, Amanda," I groaned. "That's good."

"Fuck," Dad growled. "You're being such a good example to our daughter, Whitney. That's it. Damn, you have a mouth on you!"

"Yes, yes, you have a great mouth, Amanda," I groaned, savoring that tongue sweeping around my dick.

My sister bobbed her head. I slid my fingers through her brown hair. Her cuffs rattled. I watched her hands twisting and pulling against them as she suckled on me. I enjoyed every last moment of this heat melting down my cock.

It was so good to have her sucking on my cock. It was outstanding. I loved it. I savored the heat building and building in my nuts. They twitched with the passion of her nursing. I groaned, the pressure building at the tip of my cock.

"Damn," I groaned as she suckled on me. "Oh, damn, that's so good. That's really, really good!"

She winked at me, her eyes sparkling with delight.

I savored her nursing on me with all that I had. It was so good having her tongue dancing around the crown. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her mouth. Dad groaned nearby. He wore a big grin as he enjoyed Mom sucking on his dick.

She nursed on him with all that she had. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling on my cock. It was wondrous. I savored the heat. Dad gripped the sides of Mom's head and held her tight. He threw back his head and roared out.

"Whitney!" he growled. "Fuck!"

He erupted into Mom's mouth. He pumped his cum into her mouth. I knew she was gulping down his jizz. That was so hot. This wave of heat rushed through me. I groaned at the sounds Mom made as she suckled on him.

She nursed on him with all that she had. She gulped down his jizz as my little sister blew me. It was so hot having her suckle on me. Her tongue swept around my dick. I shuddered, my dick twitching in her mouth.

"Oh, Amanda, you good slut!" I groaned as she suckled hard. The pressure in my nuts erupted.

I flooded my little sister's mouth.

The heat shot through me. I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. Rapture slammed into my mind as my little sister gulped down my cum. She swallowed it all. It was amazing to use my little sister like this.

She was my sex slave. I owned her.

I savored the sounds she made as she gulped down my spunk. I loved the sounds she made. It was so amazing to have all this pleasure rushing through me. I shuddered as she nursed on my cock, working out the last blast of my cum. I felt so good.

I could just soar away.

I glanced at Dad as he pulled his cock out of Mom's mouth. "Do what you want with her. She's your slave. Fuck her pussy. Her ass. Do what you want to her. I'm going to enjoy watching your mother's big tits bounce as she rides me."

Mom smiled at me, cum dripping down her chin. "Your father does love that. I do have big tits. I'm glad you're growing into such a dominating master. I know your little sister is relieved."

Amanda popped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "Mom!"

"Oh, honey, you've been begging me to know what your big brother would discipline you. Just dying for when you were ready. I know you staged that whole scene today. He's going to treat you like his personal slut. He'll enjoy you how he wants."

"Like getting those nipples pierced," I said. "Saturday, we're going to get that done."

"Yes, Master," Amanda said, glancing up at me.

She squirmed there as Dad stretched out on his back. Mom just shuffled over to him and straddled him. He gripped his cock and held it upright. Mom lowered herself to his dick. The moment she felt him against her pussy lips, she plunged down him.

I had the perfect side view of her tits bouncing in her corset. They jiggled in the cups as she moaned her delight. Damn, Mom had such big breasts. I couldn't look away at Mom's worked up and down Dad's cock. She rode him, a sexy MILF enjoying her Master's rod.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master," Mom moaned. The only cock she had ever known. It would be the same with my little sister. "That's so good! Oh, Master! Master!"

SLAP!

Daddy spanked Mom's reddened ass. She squealed in delight and slid up him. I swallowed, my heart pounding in my chest. How should I take my little sister? How to take her virginity. Have her ride me. Maybe the missionary position...?

It was her first time, but...

She was my slave-wife. Not just my wife. Her first time should be submitting to me. I smiled.

"Slut, I want you face down, ass up," I said. "Beg me to pop your cherry!"

"Master!" Amanda squealed. She spun around on her knees and pressed her face into the mats. She thrust her reddened ass up at me, her sphincter peeking out. I had to fuck her asshole, too. "Master, Master, please pop my cherry! Pretty please! I want to have your cock in me. I know I'll love it, Master! And you'll love how sweet my pussy is! I promise, Master!"

My dick throbbed in delight as I dropped to my knees. My cock slapped down on her cherry ass. She gasped. I loved the heat from her spanked rump. I slid down her curve, leaving a trail of precum on my way to her pussy.

I nuzzled into her shaved folds. She had such a tight slit. Her labia parted to reveal her pink depths and her hymen. I felt that barrier I had to pop for her. I had to rip through her virginity and claim her cunt all for me. She needed to gasp out in delight.

I pushed on her with passion. She gasped as I did that. Her cherry stretched. "Master! Big brother! Oh, that's so good!"

"Big brother," I said as I drilled against her hymen. "I like that. When we're around others, you call me big brother."

"Just like I call your father, 'husband,' around others," Mom moaned, her big tits heaving as she rode dad."

"Yes, Master Big Brother!" my little sister squealed.

I gripped her hips and thrust against her hymen.

Her cherry popped.

I groaned in delight as her hot pussy engulfed my dick. I shuddered in delight as I sank into her virgin heaven. It was so wonderful being in her. My cock throbbed in her twat. I loved how tight she was. How hot she was. It was such a perfect moment to be in her.

I pushed deeper and deeper into her twat. I savored every delight of her pussy being wrapped around my dick. It was a wonderful moment to be in her. I savored every last inch of her cunt around my rod.

"Damn," I groaned as I drew back my dick. I savored her pussy. She felt so good around my cock. It was a true delight having her squealing like that. She moaned as I drew back my dick again. Her pussy gripped me. She held me tight as I slammed back into her. "Oh, damn!"

"Master! Master!" she gasped.

"That's it, son," grunted Dad. "Fuck your little sister-slave. Fuck her hard. She's yours. You own her!"

"You own me, Master!"

I loved my little sister saying that as I thrust away at her pussy. I fucked her cunt with all that I had. I buried into her with such force. It was just an incredible moment. I fucked her so hard and fast. I pounded her with all that I had.

It was so amazing to bury into her. I loved every last second of pounding her snatch. It was just such a delight to bury into her cunt. It was just an incredible delight to have her pussy squeezing around me. It was so good. Just so amazing.

I loved every second of being in her pussy. It was my first time, too. I shuddered, loving the way she gripped me. Her snatch felt so amazing around me. She was just so awesome. I loved every second of being in her. I savored this joy with all my passion.

I fucked into her with force. I plowed into her with all that I had. She whimpered as I fucked her like this. I buried into her again and again. I loved plowing into her with everything that I had. It was so good to fuck her.

"Oh, they're so cute," Mom moaned. "Oh, honey, our son is such a strong Master. Look at him fuck his little sister. She loves it!"

"I do, Mommy!" gasped Amanda. "I was born to be your slave wife, Master Big Brother. I love you so much!"

"Love you, too," I groaned, savoring her pussy squeezing around me. She held me tight with that hot snatch.

I fucked into her with force. I buried over and over into her pussy. I fucked her with such passion. It was so good to pound her with all that I had. I enjoyed it so much. I groaned as I fucked her. I pounded her with all that I had.

I slammed into her with such passion. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me. She held me tight as I fucked her with such force. Such passion. I shuddered with all the delight of her pussy. She clamped down hard on me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her pussy gripping me. She held me tight with that hot cunt. She massaged me with her delicious snatch. "Oh, that's so good. Oh, Master! Master!"

"Yes," I growled, fucking her twat with all that I had. It was such a wonderful treat to fuck her like this. I pumped away at her. "That's good. That's so good. Yes, yes, that's amazing!"

"So amazing!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. She held me tight. "Ooh, Master! Master! That's so good!"

"So good," I groaned, pounding her with force. I loved how she held me tight. It was such a perfect moment to bury into her. "Damn, that's fantastic. I want to feel you cumming on me!"

"I will, Master!" she gasped, her pussy clamping down on me. "I'm almost there. Oh, Master, your balls slap into my clit!"

"I love that," Mom moaned as she plunged down Dad's cock. "May I cum, Master?"

"Yes!" Dad growled.

"Thank you, Master!" she gasped and bucked. Her tits heaved out of the corner of my eyes. "Please, please, cum in me, Master!"

Dad growled. I knew he was spurting into her. I loved it as I fucked my sister hard and fast. I buried into her with all the force that I had. It was so amazing to feel her silky twat around me. I wanted to cum in her.

"May I cum, Master Big Brother?" my little sister-slave asked, her pussy clamping down on me.

I thrust into her, savoring her whimpering there. I wanted to cum, too, but it was fun thrusting away at her. She rubbed her cheek into the mat, her cunt clenching down so hard on me as I plunged away at her.

"Master," she whined. "Please, please, may I cum?"

"Yes," I declared as I plunged into her, about to erupt myself.

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I groaned in delight at the heat of her cunt rippling around my dick. She felt so good as she spasmed around me. It was such a rush to have her pussy convulsing about me. I shuddered at the heat of her cunt writhing around me. She felt so good. Just so amazing as her pussy suckled at me.

"Master! Master!" she moaned as I erupted in her.

"Fuck!" I growled.

I pumped my cum into my little sister's cunt. I erupted over and over into her pussy. The heat slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was just so amazing to fill her up. To use her pussy.

To flood her with all that I had. I groaned through that wondrous moment. It was such a special delight to jizz in her. I groaned through the bliss of this moment. I threw back my head as I spurted over and over into her cunt.

"Shit!" I groaned.

"Oh, Master!" she moaned, her hungry pussy suckling at me.

She worked out all the cum that I had. I grunted with each blast of jizz. It was so incredible to have all that spunk erupting into her pussy. I grunted as I soaked her womb in my jizz. No point in waiting to breed her. I wanted to swell the size of those tits.

I spurted the last blast of my cum into her writhing snatch.

"Master," she whimpered as she shuddered there, my dick throbbing in her convulsing pussy. She groaned as her spasms slowed and stopped. "Oh, that was so good."

"It looked like it," said Dad. He was leading Mom away by the leash. "Have fun with your little sister."

"Dinner's in an hour," Mom called. "You have to set the table, Amanda."

"Yes, Mommy," she purred as I pulled my cock out of her. "What do you want to do to me until then, Master?"

I stared at her pussy, my cum spilling out of her cunt. She didn't have a tight slit any longer. I smiled and stretched out on my back. "I want you to ride my cock with your asshole."

She shivered. "Yes, Master."

She shuffled to me as I held up my cock soaked in her pussy juices. That would be more than enough lube. She straddled me, her breast jiggling. I nuzzled my cock into her folds before pressing her back into her taint.

I found her asshole.

"Master," she whimpered and pressed her backdoor against my cock. Her anal ring stretched and stretched. It was such a delicious thing to feel. She whimpered and gasped. Her head threw back as she sank down my dick. "Master!"

Her asshole swallowed my cock.

I groaned in delight as she took more and more of my cock. It was so good to have her do that. I loved her sinking down my dick. That was just a wonderful moment to enjoy. It was just a fantastic rush to have her sliding down me. I was in heaven here.

She bottomed out in me. Her entire body quivered as she whimpered. Her big boobs jiggled. She stared at me with such heat in her eyes. I loved the gleam in them. They were so delicious to see. She squeezed her bowels around me.

"Master!" she moaned and slid up me.

With her hands behind her back, she looked so cute. Her little boobs jiggled, outlined by her corset. I loved how it gave a curvy shape to her hips. Her face twisted in delight as she rose up me. She reached the pinnacle of my cock.

She squealed as she plunged down my dick again.

She felt so good riding me.

I groaned at the velvety embrace of her asshole working up and down me. She squeezed her bowels down around me. She gasped and moaned as she rode me with all that she had. It was so good having her doing that to me. I groaned in delight, savoring that wonderful cunt riding me. She felt so damned good squeezing her asshole around my dick.

I rose toward my orgasm. I hurtled closer and closer as she rode me. Cum spilled out of her pussy as she worked her hot cunt up and down me. My orgasm built faster and faster this time. She just felt so fantastic as she rode me.

Amazing.

Glorious.

My little sister-slave had such an amazing asshole. I could just erupt in her and fill her to the brim with all my cum. That would be just perfect. I shuddered as she plunged down me, gasping out her own delight.

"May I cum, Master Big Brother!" she gasped, riding my asshole. "Please, please, may I cum!"

I grinned at her and said, "Yes."

She squealed as she impaled her asshole all the way down me. Her body bucked and back arched. Her bowels spasmed around me. A wonderful, velvety caress that swept up me. I shuddered, enjoying every second of her bowels writhing around me.

She felt so damned good around me. It was amazing having her bowels rippling about my dick. It was just a rush. I savored her asshole rippling and writhing around my cock. I enjoyed every last second of that delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she moaned as her anal sheath spasmed around me, pussy cream and cum spilling out of her cunt. "Please, please, cum in me!"

"Shit!" I grunted and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her asshole. It was so good to flood her anal sheath with my jizz. The pleasure shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped more and more of that spunk into her. I filled her with more and more of that passion.

It was such a happy moment. A big thrill to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I grunted with each blast of my jizz into her asshole. It was so good. So amazing. I loved every last second of that passion surging through me.

"Master Big Brother!" she gasped.

Her bowels milked me as she moaned on me. She quivered, her boobs jiggling. Her cuffs rattled as she gasped out in delight. Her eyes sparkled as her anal sheath milked me dry. It was so good having all that passion sweeping through me.

I groaned in delight, enjoying every last second of that passion. I shuddered through it. This was so good to experience. A big smile spread on my lips. I shuddered with such passion. I could just float away.