Confessions: What Mommy & Daddy Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like what I see."

"Maybe you can see more." She briefly sucked her lower lip. "I saw something today, Royce."

"What kind of something?"

"Something that made me want to do this. To look good and act bad." She looked up at me through her mascara thickened lashes. "Do you want to be bad with me?"

"What kind of bad?"

"You know I like to wander off when I can. I like to watch people when they don't know I see them, like to see how they act. Pretty dull at church or around here, but not today."

"What happened today?" My hands strayed from her hips, sliding behind her to the small of her back. Rose stiffened beneath my touch, but rather than move away, she pressed into me.

My breath caught when I felt the pressure of her heavy breasts through our clothes and a trickle of sweat ran down my back. Her face was inches from mine, and my nose filled with her mesmerizing perfume, her flesh firm beneath my touch.

"I noticed mom and dad haven't been at the lunch hall. Yesterday I saw them walking away from the study hall around eleven. Today I followed them,"

"W...where did they go?" I struggled to focus on her words and not how my hand seemed to be drifting down her back and was now just touching the beginning of the swell of her rear end.

"They came here. First, I peeked in and dad was sitting on the couch. I didn't see mom, and was getting bored after a few minutes, then I heard her call him from down the hall.

"I ran around the side of the house and the blinds weren't down all the way and I could see in their room." Her hands slid from my neck down my arms, and when she slid them up inside of my short sleeved shirt and touched my bare arm, a shiver went through me.

"Mom had make up on, and I saw the case on her dresser. Her hair was down and she was wearing something red, lacy, and super short."

"Wait," I blinked as her words cut through the haze of my confused feelings over her being so close. "Are you saying you saw them..."

"I saw them have sex." Rose emitted in a husky whisper that featured a tremble of excitement. "I saw them do things to each other."

She rose on her toes and her lips were so close to mine I could feel her warm breath on them.

"Fun things, dirty things," her lips brushed against mine as she spoke and I experienced an electric shock of pleasure throughout my body, but especially between my legs, just from that brief and minimal contact.

"Bad things," she finished in a purr, that I would later be able to describe as sultry, but even though I didn't have the word then, I knew I liked it by the way I had swelled to a full erection.

"I thought you and I could play their game," her eyes, wide and bright, met mine. "We can call it what mommy and daddy do."

"Show me what they did," I told her. "Please."

"First?" she licked her lips. "Mommy kissed him, like this."

Her lips pressed against mine and for a moment I was overcome by how good her soft flesh felt and remained still.

"You have to kiss me back, Royce," she whispered against my mouth. "Let's try again."

This time when her lips puckered into mine, I returned the favor, and the tiny moan Rose made in her throat was sweet music to my ears. I kissed her harder, by lips crushing roughly to hers, as I awkwardly engaged in what was sadly, my first kiss at the age of eighteen.

Like me, Rose seemed to be more eager than skilled and our mouths clumsily slid over and across one another; my sister giggling when I moved up while she went down and I kissed her nose and another instance of our foreheads bumping.

When our lips were reacquainted, we were better at keeping them in contact, each of our heads cocking in opposite directions to avoid another head butt. I gasped when Rose eased back and flicked her tongue over my lips. It tickled but felt damned good, and I quickly did the same. Rose's tongue darted out to meet mine and we both sighed as we swirled them over each other.

"Open your mouth," she suggested and when I did, she pushed her tongue into it.

I moaned when she whipped it around, exploring the inside of my mouth and my arms tightened around her waist, drawing her into me. Rose squeezed my arms hard enough for her nails to dig into my flesh, but I barely felt it.

All I was aware of in that moment was my beautiful sister in my arms, her lips caressing mine and my tongue now plundering her mouth. I could taste the bubble gum she'd been chewing before she'd come in, and the sweet taste along with her perfume was a sexy mix, as if I was experiencing her as both my teen sister and a grown woman at the same time.

Rose's hands slid down my arms and under my shirt and my eyes opened when she pulled it up.

"Mommy took daddy's shirt off," she explained. "Arms up."

I did as she asked and felt funny as she removed it and tossed it away. I don't think I'd ever been shirtless in front of her before. Her small hands went to my chest and as I leaned into her to resume our amazing kiss, she rubbed them over my chest.

Her soft touch gave me goosebumps of pleasure as her slender fingers ran over my body. My stomach tightened as she ran her nails lightly over it, and her breathing grew faster and heavier in my mouth.

My hands dropped down, sliding over the curve of her ass and when they dipped under the robe, Rose let her head fall back and moaned "Ohh, yes!" when I grabbed the cheeks of her firm little bottom.

As soon as her head went back, I had the irresistible desire to kiss her tender flesh and when my lips fastened to her delicate throat, she moaned my name in a way that sent shivers through me.

I squeezed her bottom hard, each of her small cheeks fitting in one of my large hands. It took me a moment to realize I felt no clothing...she was naked beneath the robe!

I slid my lips to the side, then nuzzling my face into her soft sweet smelling hair, I ran my mouth gently along her neck. Rose moaned above me, while moving her hips, first pressing into me, then back into my hands.

She wiggled her rear into my grip, squirming in excitement as I moved to the other side of her neck.

"Oh, this is nice," she whimpered. "But they did a lot more than this."

I began to ask what, but the words turned into a surprised groan when her hands went to my jeans and after fumbling with the snap for a moment, popped them open.

"Oh my god," I breathed as she tugged down my zipper. "You can't touch that!"

"That?" Rose snickered. "Mom called it a cock."

"What...hey!"

I fell back onto the bed when Rose pushed me in the chest. She stood between my legs and grabbing the tie to the robe, tugged it open to expose her breasts.

"Yeah, mommy took everything off for daddy," she flipped the robe back, letting it fall to the floor.

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of my head as my sister stood completely naked in front of me. I tried to see everything at once, her large milky white breasts, and the small pale pink nipples in the center of her white flesh.

The fiery red patch of hair between her thighs and between those thighs the pink slit of her sex.

"Like them?" Rose cupped her breasts and jiggled them. "I hope you do, because I want them to be yours."

"They're....oh, sis," I whispered my trembling hands reaching for them. "I can't believe you're letting me touch you."

"I'm going to touch you, too, Royce," she paused to moan, when I placed my hands over her breasts and gently squeezed them. We both released identical sighs of pleasure as I fondled her breasts.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. I was touching a naked woman! I had breasts in my hands and hard nipples poking my palm. The fact she was my sister should have made me feel shame, but to the contrary, I found it even more exciting.

Rose and I had shared everything our entire lives and now we were sharing our first intimate moments together. She whimpered and pressed her hands over mine, pushing them harder to her breasts.

I moved them over her nipples, then leaning in, lifted her breasts and took her left nipple between my lips.

"Ohh, ohh!" Rose squealed in delight as I sucked on her swollen pink flesh. I swirled my tongue around her rubbery nub, and the coos of pleasure she released inspired me to turn my attention to her other breast.

I was so hard it was becoming painful, and I shifted on the bed, trying to get my bent erection into a better position. Rose swung her leg over mine and sat down on it. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she shoved her breast deeper into my mouth.

I eagerly opened wider, sucking as much of her firm flesh into as I could. Rose moaned and whimpered as she ground on my thigh and the heat emanating from between her legs could be felt through my jeans.

Her hand dropped to my lap and I moaned around her nipple when she got her hand inside them and gripped me through my underwear. She moved her hand up and down and my eyes rolled back, as even though the material her touch felt so good.

"Going to show you something mommy did that daddy really liked," she told me. "It's extra dirty though," she gripped my chin in her hand and lifted my head into a long hard kiss.

She continued to play with me as we kissed and I returned the favor, getting her nipples between my fingers and rolling them. She writhed on my leg, making high pitched noises as with my confidence, as well as my passion, growing, I boldly plunged my tongue into her mouth.

Rose showed she was still the bolder of the two of us, well, she was the naked one, by slipping her hand into my underwear and grabbing my bare...cock. I'd heard the word before, and knew what it was, but had never referred to it that way, but hearing Rose say it sounded so....wrong, but in the right kind of way.

She pumped me in her small hand, her slender fingers gripping me firmly and it was my turn to wiggle on the bed as my hips moved, trying to thrust harder into her hand. Rose leaned back and eased off my leg, leaving me staring in disbelief at the large wet stain on my jeans.

My attention shifted to my sister grabbing the sides of my jeans and underwear.

"I'm naked you need to be too! Mommy and daddy got naked and that means it's how we have to do it."

Do it, I thought while lifting my hips and allowing my sister to tug my jeans and underwear down. My cock sprang free and I swore I'd never been so hard. My tip was an angry shade of purple and something sticky was oozing from the slit.

Rose pulled my clothes from my feet and sent them sliding across the floor. She stared down at my bobbing cock and licked her lips.

"Wow, I think yours is bigger than daddy's." She shrugged, and I loved the way her big white boobs jiggled. "Hope I can get it all in my mouth."

"In your mouth?"

Rose slowly sank to her knees, and taking my cock in her hand kissed the tip of it. When she moved her head back a sticky trail stretched from her lips to my tip. Rose slurped it up, then cocking her head, ran her tongue along my full length.

"Oh," I breathed. "That feels good."

Rose licked her way up the other side, then rapidly flicked her tongue over and across my sensitive head.

"Mommy kept doing this, and daddy really liked it." Rose licked her way down again, but this time kept going and I groaned when her tongue swirled over my swollen sac. She opened wide and sucked it into her mouth and I squirmed on the bed as her tongue worked over me even as she sucked.

She let them fall from her mouth, then slowly ran her tongue back to my tip. I could feel myself throbbing in her hand and a surreal feeling came over me. My sister, naked, on her knees, licking my cock and telling me this is what our parents did.

The fruits of marriage.

Rose kissed my tip once more, then pressed her lips to it, and parted them, easing me into her mouth. My mouth opened in a silent moan of surprise at how warm and wet hers was.

My sister opened wider and lowered her head and my fingers clutched the sheet as more and more of my cock was engulfed by her mouth. She gagged and I was afraid I did something wrong, but she quickly resumed her effort to work her way down.

She stopped two thirds of the way, and turning her eyes up to meet mine, she slowly bobbed her head.

"Oh that's...it feels so...Oh, Rose," I probably sounded like a fool, but nothing had ever felt that good before.

Her soft tongue sliding along my hard flesh, her full painted lips caressing me, and the feeling of being in her warm mouth. Rose gripped my base in two fingers and moved her head faster, now stroking me as she worked me with her mouth.

My hips moved, pushing up into her and she gagged again, this time spit spraying from the sides of her mouth, but she stubbornly continued to take more of me. Her hair fell across her face, and I swept it away with my hand, resting it on her head and making sure I had a clear view of this incredible act.

My cock was now wet and smeared with her lipstick and I felt even harder, as if I were going to explode. Rose placed her free hand on my sac, rubbing it and making me moan her name as she added yet another pleasurable sensation to what she was doing.

My sister was moaning as she sucked on me and her hips were moving, her cute ass going in circles as she devoured my cock the way she said my mother had done to my father.

My heart raced and each time Rose lowered her head, I felt my cock twitch. My sac was getting tighter and I couldn't hold back a continuous moan as my sister pleased me. My hand tightened in her soft hair when she moved her head faster.

Her sucking was accompanied by gurgling sounds which were kind of nasty, but also sent a thrill though me. Rose's face was getting as red as her hair from the effort of repeatedly shoving me down her throat and her eyes were now watering.

Part of me wanted to tell her to stop because it seemed like too much, but there was a look of excitement in her eyes as she worked me and the way her hips moved and those soft moans made me feel she was enjoying this as much as I was.

Okay, not as much because in a very short time I felt a strange intense pressure slowly rising through my cock and my breath caught when I realized what was about to happen.

I had to get her to stop or I'd....

"Rose! I....ohhhh" I lost control and felt myself erupt in her mouth.

Rose's eyes went wide and she made a choking sound as thick white fluid exploded from the sides of her mouth. But she didn't stop sucking, and I didn't want her too as I continued to send long squirts into her mouth.

Rose squealed and gurgled, but kept going even as more white sticky cream flowed from her mouth. I fell back onto the bed, moaning and my hips jerking as my sister kept going, taking everything I was giving her and slurping for more.

When I had nothing and my sensitive head felt like a raw nerve, I put my hand on her head and moaned.

"Stop...please."

Rose eased me from her sticky lips, then ran her tongue over them.

"Salty," she said, and grabbing my shirt from the floor, wiped off her mouth, then her breasts where some of the mess had spilled onto.

"That was...wow, why do people say that's wrong?"

"Don't know, but was it good?" She asked, still on her knees, staring at my twitching cock.

"I....yeah, it felt really good."

"Daddy told mama she gives great head so I guess that's what they call it."

"Call it whatever you want," I laughed.

"Now, its my turn." Rose stood and turned around to lay down on the bed. "Switch."

"Huh?"

"On your knees and kiss me down there." Rose spread her legs. "Make me feel good!"

I quickly dropped to my knees and took in the forbidden spot between my sister's legs. Beneath her red hair was her pink puffy slit and as I watched, she brought her hand down and using her fingers, opened herself for me, her pink flesh spreading like an exotic flower.

"Here," she tapped a small pink pearl. "Kiss me here, then lick it."

I leaned in and when I kissed her, Rose's breath hissed between her teeth and hips jerked, shoving her hot wet flesh into my face.

My nose filled with the sweet scent of her sex, and I eagerly flicked my tongue out, licking her full length. She moaned as my tongue explored the folds of her flesh and I moved it back and forth and up and down, savoring the taste of her.

I eased my tongue down and gasped when it went inside her. Rose groaned as I pushed it deeper into her wet hole, and when I tried sucking, I got a mouthful of sticky sweet juice and my sister cried out her approval of the move.

I swirled my tongue inside her, then using my fingers opened her wide and lapped at her like a thirsty dog on a hot day. Looking back, I doubt I showed much in the way of skill, but my sister had never been 'kissed" and whatever I did with my tongue led to her cooing and sighing softly.

She lifted her legs, placing her soft feet on my shoulders and moaned when I worked my way back to her swollen nub. I flicked my tongue over it in every direction, mixing in a few sucks, each one making her gasp and groan.

Rose's whimpers grew louder and more urgent, and her thighs trembled around me as her hips rocked, pushing her into my tongue.

"Don't stop, Royce," she pleaded. "Please don't stop! It feels so good! I...I'm going to do it for you! I...I'm going to come!"

Come?

I wasn't sure what she meant, but learned seconds later when my sister released a long wail and clamping her thighs around my head, bucked her hips. I struggled to keep licking as she writhed on the bed, grinding her quivering pink flesh into my sticky face.

"Yes, Royce! Oh, yes! Oh, honey! You're so good! I....I..." she trailed off into a series of sharp little hiccups before her legs fell limply from my shoulders.

"That was...oh my god!" Rose giggled. "That was so much better than when I did it myself."

"You touch yourself?"

"You don't?" she propped herself up on her elbows, and smiled down at me. "Never?"

"Uh, no, dad said its wrong.

"They say everything is wrong. So," Rose pushed herself further up on the bed, then turned so she was lying with her head on the pillow. "You ready to play some more?"

"There's more?"

I wasn't sure what more was, but I was certainly ready for it, and had been since I'd first tasted her. I climbed onto the bed, my cock once again rigid, and still oozing from before.

"What do we do?"

"Well," Rose beckoned with her finger. "You come up between my legs and put your cock in my cunt."

"Cunt?"

"Mommy called it that and daddy said she was a bad woman for saying it, but he was smiling and he was as happy to do it as you look right now."

"You sure?" I asked even as I slid up between her legs until my hands were on either side of her face, and the head of my cock sliding through her red pubic hair.

"I want it," she whispered. "I want to feel you, Royce. We're so close, let's be even closer."

Her hand slid between us and I held my breath when she gripped my cock and eased my tip through her soft wet lips.

"There," she moaned while rubbing my spongy head in a small circle, getting it wet. "Push it inside."

I eased forward and felt her beginning to open for me, my head slowly easing into her tight wet heat. My hips moved in excitement and she yelped when I sank deeper inside her.

"Ow!" her eyes went wide. "Easy, Royce, go easy. Mommy's been playing this game a long time, but it's my first time."

"Mine too." I nodded, struggling to hold back from thrusting deeper into her. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay, just...let me." Rose put her hands on my shoulders and moved her hips and I groaned as she pushed me deeper. She stopped, a look of discomfort on her face, then moved once more, and this time I slipped in easier.

I felt her spreading around me, but it was so tight! She was so hot and slick!

"Go ahead." She whispered. "All of it."

In my excitement I probably thrust too hard, and Rose did cry out when I met a moment of resistance, but pushed through it. But as soon as I had sank completely inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and digging her nails into my shoulders, she moved her hips, rocking into me.