Come Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree."

"Lottie?" I asked.

"First time together should be private. But I also want both of you together." I adored the smile that formed. "Daddy behind me, Caroline in front of me so I can lick your pussy too."

"Lottie, we're going to have so much fun together," Caroline said softly, cuddling her close to her body.

Charlotte teased the hell out of me the next two days. Caroline quickly joined in, wearing tight blouses that showed off her body, necklines that exposed plenty of cleavage, short skirts that showed off a lot of leg, and when bending over, panties and arse. My daughter was relentless, turning me on constantly. Now that my mind had dealt with the idea of being intimate with my daughter, I let myself enjoy the teasing. The only unspoken condition was not to do it in front of her siblings or cousins.

Sitting on my lap late on the Tuesday night, she was sitting cowgirl, no-one else around, Caroline in our bedroom, giving me some time with my oldest daughter. My hands were at her sides as Charlotte rubbed herself against my obvious erection. "Oh daddy," she moaned.

"Want daddy's big cock inside you?" I asked softly.

"So much, Daddy."

"Want him to eat your tight little pussy too?"

"God yes. I love watching you eat Caroline out."

"I can't wait to do it for you too. Then I'll slide my cock inside your tight virgin pussy. After that, you'll be mine forever."

She rubbed herself harder on my erection. "Always yours, Daddy. You'll be my only man. But can I fool around with girls?"

"You may, as long as you tell me about it afterwards, and if your friends want to put on a show for your daddy... The idea of my gorgeous daughter being naughty with her very attractive friends is arousing."

She moaned and I had a feeling she was perhaps going to orgasm. "Daddy," she moaned again, needing to lean forward to kiss me. My hands moved to her arse as she continued to grind on my cock. I wasn't going to cum just yet, but she was turning me on completely.

"My little girl needs to cum," I breathed into her ear.

"I do, Daddy. I really do!"

"Then keep grinding on me. I'm loving it, sweetheart."

She was really pressing down onto my cock. Part of me wanted to get naked to feel the heat of her covered pussy against me, but she could wait a little longer. But I relented rather quickly. I wasn't going to get naked, but it didn't mean she couldn't be. Helping off her t-shirt, I took off her bra as she stood up and shimmied out of her skirt and panties.

Now naked, she straddled me again, leaning down to kiss me as she resumed grinding on my cock. Through the thin fabric of my shorts, I could feel how hot and wet she was. When my tongue slid into her mouth again, she moaned and started to grind even faster. Breaking the kiss, she moaned loudly as I kissed down her cheek towards her ear.

"Cum for your daddy," I whispered.

Her fingers dug into my shoulder as she moved faster and faster. Then her climax hit, kissing her immediately to prevent her crying out. It was honestly one of the sexiest things that had happened in my life, my daughter going limp in my arms, not surprised she needed a little cry at doing something so intimate with her father.

"That was fun, sweetheart. I love seeing you naked and freely expressing yourself." She giggled as I cuddled her tighter. "I love you so much."

"Did I make a mess on your shorts?" Lifting herself up, there was an enormous damp patch and her pussy was a little red from rubbing against the material. It also glistened from all her excitement, and the scent of her arousal made my cock definitely throb. She met my eyes and smiled. "You like looking at my pussy, don't you, Daddy?"

"Everything about you is perfect, sweetheart."

Lifting herself off me, she laid back on the floor, spreading her legs provocatively, running a hand down to start fondling herself. "Want me like this tomorrow on the bed, Daddy?"

"Yes," I replied simply, "After breakfast tomorrow, once the others are gone, you're to undress and wait for me in the bedroom."

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned softly, still rubbing her pussy.

"Turn over onto your knees, but ensure you're looking back at me at the same time."

I watched her smile as she rolled over onto her stomach, getting up onto her knees, resting on her forearms, glancing back as she wiggled her arse in my direction. Sliding off the chair, I positioned myself behind her, Charlotte moving backwards until she was pressing against my covered cock again, rubbing herself against me.

Grabbing her hips, I ran my fingers up and down the smooth skin of her back before lifting her up so she rested back against me, turning her head so I could kiss her again. My hands moved to her front, caressing her body between her breasts and pussy before gently running my fingers over her rock hard nipples. Breaking the kiss, the lust and desire in her eyes nearly made me growl. I could have taken her then and there.

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"Tomorrow, sweetheart. I'm going to fill your pretty little pussy with so much cum."

"Good thing I'm on the pill, Daddy," she whispered. Then she turned around in my arms, resting her hands on my chest as she met my eyes. "Will you want children with Caroline?"

The question made me smile as there was a delightful innocence to it. The subject of children was something we'd already discussed and agreed we wouldn't. "No, sweetheart. Though we'd love a child together, we've got six between us, and we're at that stage in our life we don't want to be dealing with another baby or two."

"What if I wanted one?" she asked me, so quietly, I could hear her nerves.

"That's something we discuss in the future, sweetheart. Focus on your studies for now. See how you feel in a few years."

Hugging me tightly, I heard her yawn and knew she'd worn herself out. "I'm tired, Daddy. I think I'll go to bed now. Want to make sure I have lots of energy for tomorrow. Though if you'd like me to masturbate and send you a video..."

"Next time. Get some sleep for now. See you at breakfast, sweetheart."

Watching her pick up her clothes, she kissed my cheek before disappearing to her bedroom. Caroline was waiting for me in bed, and it was obvious she'd been masturbating. Taking off my shirt and shorts, I joined her in bed and had my cock buried inside her within a few seconds. She bit her lip to stop herself crying out, thrusting into her nice and slow as I kissed her for a few seconds.

"I watched you both," she admitted, feeling her legs wrap around me, "She was so turned on. And I think you just about gave into temptation too."

"Very close when she was lying back on the floor. My little girl knows how to tease." Kissing Caroline again, I started thrusting faster. "So do you though."

"Cum in me then we'll go to sleep. Sometimes, all I want is to feel your cock inside me for a few minutes, Mark. You always feel wonderful."

"I love you," I whispered.

Her smile lit up the room. "I love you so much, Mark. I can't remember being this happy."

"You've given me life again, Caroline."

She kissed me hard for that sentence before telling me to fuck her harder and faster. Being so turned on, I wasn't surprised I filled her pussy with cum within a couple of minutes. Sliding out of her, I was immediately on my side, my hand between her legs as I fondled her clit. I knew she didn't mind just giving me an orgasm, but she also knew I loved making her cum constantly.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried out softly. The kid's rooms were at the other end of the house, but we still didn't want to be too loud, "Just a little faster, Mark. A little faster... Oh my god, I'm close..." She laughed out loud. "My god, my sister is such a fucking idiot! Why give up the most perfect cock ever?!"

"Her loss is your gain. Going to cum for me, Caroline? Cum for your... brother?"

Her eyes lit up at that. Caroline had a kinky side that I was continuing to learn about, and I knew it would only ever be for me, my daughter and her own side of the family. "Fuck yes, I am. Just his big cock inside me was intense. He knows my body so... Oh fuck, here it..."

Then she orgasmed. It must have been a good one as she didn't quite pass out, but she was with it enough to ask me to stop touching her. Removing my hand, she turned onto her side and snuggled into me immediately. Caressing her back, she shuddered a couple of times, whispering she was sensitive, but she loved my delicate touch so didn't tell me to stop. No surprise she was fast asleep long before me.

I couldn't help grinning at breakfast the next morning as the six teenagers were quite obviously delighted with the new arrangements. I hadn't seen Emily this happy in a long time, while I think my son had another admirer as Natalie wasn't being subtle in her affection for him. Being cousins, I wasn't going to worry if they started fooling around when they were old enough. I did wonder about Alyssa and my son, though. I knew twins could be extraordinarily close.

Giving it around twenty minutes after they all departed for school, Caroline kissed my cheek as she appeared from our bedroom, letting me know she'd give us privacy until lunchtime, so she was going out for some shopping. "Might invest in some lingerie," she whispered, a last kiss and she was off out the door.

Charlotte was sitting on the couch, watching me like a hawk. To my surprise, she was still dressed, though I could see she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her thin t-shirt, her nipples prominent, while I knew she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt. Walking towards her, she never took her eyes off me as I stood in front of her.

"Yes, Daddy?" she said ever so innocently, that voice she used on me to get what she wanted. I was by no means a pushover. I knew how to say no, but my oldest daughter could still twist me around her finger with ease. So did Emily, to be honest. On the other hand, the twins had always relied on each other.

Crouching down in front of her, she uncurled her legs and shuffled forward so I could rest my hands on her thighs. The smile was instantaneous. "Want to go to my bedroom, sweetheart?"

"I'd love to. Are we going to make love, Daddy?"

"We are, sweetheart. I'll ask if you're really sure about this one final time though."

She leaned forward and left a soft kiss on my lips. Just that simple gesture told me everything I needed to know. Opening her eyes, they were so full of love for me, I raised my hand to stroke her cheek. "Take me to your bedroom, Daddy," she said softly.

Standing up, she leapt onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist, her mouth immediately on mine as I easily carried her through to my bedroom. Carefully placing her down on my bed, she helped take off my t-shirt and eagerly lowered my shorts, grinning as I'd gone commando that morning. Helping off her clothes, she was as naked as I was, her hand immediately grabbing my cock.

"Sweetheart, I love being blown like any man. Today it's about you and your first time, okay?"

"But would you like me to suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Only if you want to."

She looked up into my eyes. "I really want to, Daddy. But next time is okay. Are you going to lick my hot, little pussy now?"

I laughed, I couldn't help it. I was fairly sure the innocent little voice would have been off-putting, but she was just so damned adorable, but also so beautiful, I could put any residual concerns to one side. She was well past eighteen now and, though what we were doing was illegal, we were consenting adults. The one thing that led me to this moment was the fact she had pursued me. She hadn't been backwards in coming forward about how she felt.

Lying her back, I waited until she was comfortable, noticing her shaking slightly as the nerves hit her. Leaning down to kiss her, she kissed me back eagerly. My little girl was a very good kisser. I knew she'd kissed her two best friends a lot. I'd walked out to see them doing it more than once. If she was well and truly bisexual, I wasn't going to be concerned. It was her life and as long as she was happy, that's all that mattered.

Kissing down her cheek to her neck, she gasped as I gently dug my teeth in, enjoying the moan that followed her gasp. I knew most women were sensitive in that area, particularly when aroused. Kissing all around her neck did make her giggle, as my stubble proved a little ticklish, kissing down over her collarbone until I reached those wonderfully perky breasts.

Taking one in each hand, I gently squeezed them, Charlotte moaning soft again, as I took a nipple in my mouth, using my hand to squeeze the other one. "Oh daddy," she whimpered, "I just felt my pussy quiver!"

"Good. It means I'm doing it right."

"Suck my titties, Daddy. You're the only man that will ever have them."

I did as my daughter requested, lavishing her breasts with attention, using my free hand to caress the rest of her body. I stayed clear of her pussy for now. I wanted to taste her more than anything, but the priority was her enjoyment, plus I liked the idea of teasing her a little longer. She was moving slightly, trying to coax me into touching her further south, the occasional groan of slight frustration followed by another moan.

"My hot little pussy needs some attention, Daddy," she said ever so innocently.

"Okay, sweetheart."

Kissing down her flat stomach, not overly toned, just a sign she was a young, fit, healthy woman, I finally arrived at her completely bald, and very wet pussy. I knew it was untouched by anyone else. Caroline had tribbed with her just recently. I knew my daughter was also a keen masturbator. She had more than one small toy and openly admitted to frequently masturbating at least twice a day.

Pushing her legs a little wider, Charlotte smiled as I just gazed at it for a few seconds. Her scent was delightful, almost ready to just bury my nose and inhale. She was dripping wet, and she'd confessed to discovering how to make herself squirt during some intense masturbation sessions. She'd sent me more than one video she'd taken of herself in front of the mirror. My little girl was a sexual dynamo.

Touching her with my tongue for the first time made her shudder, gasp and whimper all at the same time. Burying my tongue a little deeper, I enjoyed her taste, a mixture of sweetness and tang. She quite obviously looked after her grooming. I didn't mind a little hair, but the bald look on her pussy certainly made it a little more thrilling for both of us.

"Daddy," she moaned, glancing up to see her already wiping her cheeks.

"I know, sweetheart. Daddy is going to make you orgasm a couple of times, then we'll make love."

My tongue touched everywhere possible, using all the experience I had to make sure it was a great time for her. She giggled when I did certainly things, like sucking on her labia, but she was sensitive everywhere, continuously quivering as I ran my hands up and down her thighs and body at the same time.

I wanted to tease her relentlessly, but I wanted to make my little girl cum. That thought brought me to a halt, looking up to see her gazing down at me. Immediately leaning up to kiss her, that was when the intensity immediately picked up, my tongue searching for hers as she felt my cock resting against her. "Oh Daddy," she whimpered.

"Going to make you cum hard, sweetie. Okay?"

Back down to her pussy I went. God, it was beautiful. I wanted to take photos of her for later. If she was anything like her auntie, there were two things that always guaranteed an orgasm, at least in my experience. A finger or two inside her, grazing her special spot. And giving her clit the same sort of attention, though each woman was different in how they liked theirs treated.

Resuming eating her out, I just savoured her taste a little longer, a hand around her thigh to keep her in place, she moaned loudly when I slid a finger inside her. "Just your finger is thick, Daddy," she said with a giggle. It was such a wholesome giggle, despite what we were doing, I couldn't help chuckle with her.

"If that's just my finger, imagine my cock, sweetie."

"I imagine all the time, Daddy. Every time I diddle myself, I think of my handsome daddy making love to me."

I knew how much she loved me, but even in that moment, I was understanding how deep her love was for me, how much she wanted me. Gently thrusting my finger into her, I kept teasing her until I couldn't resist any longer, her little clit poking out, just begging for attention. Running my tongue over it just to start, she almost leapt off the bed. That told me she was already close, whimpering 'Daddy' when I did it again and again.

Figuring out just how she liked her clit played with, my finger had found that special spot. Her orgasm hit her hard and I think a little unexpected. She squeezed my finger tightly as I felt my hand get a little wet, her back arching slightly as she cried out. "Oh fuck, Daddy!" she almost screamed.

"Let it out, sweetheart. Let it all out."

"Don't stop, Daddy. Make me cum again!"

Chuckling, I replied, "Anything for my little girl."

I was now relentless, sliding a second finger inside her, which did make her squirm, as I backed off on her clit for a moment. Just my fingers were sending her close the edge again, noticing her chew her bottom lip, her eyes aching with a base need to cum again. She was utterly beautiful in that moment, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist much longer.

She had another orgasm, almost as powerful, and I wanted her third one to be epic. Treating her clit with attention again, I told her to hold it back as long as she could. She whispered she'd do her best as I now had a dual assault going. My fingers were caressing her spot while I was now licking her clit just how she liked it. Didn't take me too long to figure out what my daughter enjoys.

When the third one hit her, I knew that was enough for the time being. She practically gushed all over my fingers and hand, using my other hand to keep her relatively flat. I kept going until I knew she'd had enough, taking out my fingers and offering them to her. My cock throbbed when she eagerly sucked on my fingers before begging me to kiss her.

"I love the taste of my pussy, Daddy," she said with a giggle.

Lying next to her, she turned to cuddle into me. "Well, I love your taste too, sweetie."

"You do?"

"Absolutely. I'm going to want to do that all the time now. And I know Caroline is going to enjoy you too. She loves eating out her mother and sister, and I know she's going to love doing the same for you. Do you need a drink before we make love?"

"Yes please."

Kissing her forehead, I poured us a glass of water each. I wasn't surprised she gulped it down quickly, amused that she turned to me with a sweet smile, immediately spreading her legs and playing with herself. "I think my pussy needs more attention, Daddy," she suggested.

"What sort of attention, sweetheart?"

"The sort where my daddy slides his big, thick cock inside me."

Finishing my glass of water, I placed both our glasses on the bedside table before I easily moved her into the position I wanted. On her back, legs spread nice and wide, her pussy open and inviting. I touched her again, just grazing her outer lips, making her moan lightly again. "Daddy's a tease," she giggled.

"I'll always love teasing you, sweetie. Sex is about love, but it can also be a lot of fun. Caroline and I love to laugh as well as make love. The whole act is meant to be enjoyable. Yes, it can be serious when you're in the moment, but I love nothing more than making my lover laugh."

Placing the head of my cock at her opening, I looked at her face. The chewing of her bottom lip again was adorable, but her eyes spoke volumes of her hunger, her need, her unwavering desire for me to be inside her. She figured out what I was waiting for, nodding once. She used a toy while masturbating, so was used to having something inside her, but a dildo was very different to a real cock.