Click Bait Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had left her blazer unbuttoned and had worn the micro-miniskirt deliberately to divert the man's attention to her legs.

He never even noticed when Jennifer pulled the sound-suppressed Ruger.22 auto pistol from her coat and shot him four times in the head.

She looked around the park but the mother and her three children playing on the swing set fifty meters away hadn't heard a thing and continued to laugh and giggle raucously.

The man slumped back against the bench and Jennifer adjusted his trilby so that it covered his wounds. She walked back to the BMW M4 looking like she didn't have a care in the world but inside she was terrified but also excited. It was the first time she had killed a man.

It wouldn't be the last.

Dmitriy was waiting for Jennifer when she returned to the penthouse suite he was leasing. The two armed guards nodded to her as she exited the elevator and made her way to the door. Dmitriy was naked under his dressing gown, sitting on a white leather sofa drinking a glass of champagne. He held out the tablet he had been studying and Jennifer took it from him after she had taken off her red blazer laid it over the back of the sofa. She was still wearing the micro-miniskirted blue suit.

Jennifer pressed play on the video app that Dmitriy had been watching. She saw herself assisting in the abduction of the blonde girl at the shopping mall, swapping drugs for cash at Union Station and assassinating the trench coat wearing man in the park. Jennifer had never asked what transgression the man was guilty of and she had no intention of asking now.

"How did my little challenges stand up against the simulations you exercised at Quantico?" Dmitriy poured a glass of champagne and handed it to Jennifer.

"They were more realistic... more lifelike," Jennifer chinked her glass to Dmitriy's.

"Well you have completed your training and it didn't take twenty weeks. You will be my best personal assistant ever. You have so many skills that your predecessors never had... never dreamt of having," Dmitriy smiled at Jennifer.

"What about Tiffany?" Jennifer asked; not that she really cared.

"If I told you to take her somewhere secluded and shoot her in the head would you do it?" Dmitriy looked at Jennifer over the rim of his glass.

Jennifer just nodded and took a sip of the Dom Perignon 2010 Vintage Champagne.

"I'm not going to do that; she has served me well. She hates you, you know?" Dmitriy topped off his glass.

"I don't blame her. I'm taking her job," Jennifer said emotionlessly.

"I've offered her something else in my organisation that pays well. The job is in Paris so she's happy with that," Dmitriy explained.

"As you will when you replace me," Jennifer said matter-of-factly.

"Oh that's if I ever do. You're far more interesting that any of my other Girl Fridays," Dmitriy chuckled.

"And even if I do; you have so many more useful skills than any of my other girls have ever had," Dmitriy took Jennifer's hand and kissed it.

"Shall we retire the bedroom?" Dmitriy kissed her cheek.

"Shall I take off my suit?" Jennifer asked.

"Just the jacket for now. I want to fuck you in that skirt," He grinned at Jennifer and she smiled back.

Jennifer took Dmitriy's hand and let him lead her to the bedroom.

Jennifer took off her jacket and hung it on a coat hanger. As she did so she could feel the faded photograph of her mother that she kept in the left breast pocket. She sprayed herself liberally with Dior Poison Eau de Toilette and sat on the bed and waited for Dmitriy to disrobe.

The new scorpion tattoo on Jennifer's left ankle itched a little and she resisted the urge to scratch it.

The End -- At Least for Now.

Author's Note:As usual I adore receiving your comments and criticisms as they inspire me and compel me to write more stories. Please tell me what you think

Michele Nylons November 2021