Click Bait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a law student Jennifer was very good at rationalisation. In class they were often asked to present an argument to prosecute an offence and then switch it around and offer a defence.

This was what Jennifer was doing now. She was condemning her uncle for molesting her whilst she defended her own actions for not fighting him off: she was too weak, she was the fairer sex, he was like family and should have been trusted, and he was twice her age and then some, so he should know better. All of her arguments held up under the scrutiny of the imaginary jury in her head.

Raymond was guilty and she was innocent.

But the defence had to be heard too: Why had she opened her mouth and let Raymond put his tongue inside her, why had she tentatively sought out said tongue with her own, why were her nipples hard and tingling with delight at the touch of his caress, why were her buttocks radiating rings of pleasure while her uncle kneaded and stroked them, why did being held against his firm muscled body make her feel like the woman she had always wanted to be.

And more importantly... why was her penis painfully erect against her perineum.

Raymond kept up the pretence that they were dancing and guided her toward the couch. She felt the edge of the seat on the back of her legs and when he gently pushed her she fell into the couch and Raymond followed her down so that he was lying on top of her.

"Don't" she whispered when Raymond slipped a hand inside the split of her gown and began to caress her thigh.

Raymond smothered her objections with a passionate kiss which Jennifer found herself unable to resist. When he began to stroke her thigh through her glossy pantyhose she shuddered and sighed but she knew that she should put up a fight so she began to struggle. Raymond liked the feel of her small body writhing beneath him. He got to his knees and pulled down his pants and eased his erect cock out of his shorts.

Jennifer lay there gasping. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Then Raymond lowered his face to hers and she turned away but she didn't flinch when he turned her face to his. He kissed her again and guilt coursed through her as she responded to the man who had once been her mother's lover. When he guided her hand to his rampant penis she instinctively gripped it.

It was the only penis she had ever held beside her own. She liked the turgidity of it, the sleek flesh of the veiny shaft and the spongy mass of his glans as Raymond thrust his cock against her. Raymond was enraptured by the feel of Jennifer's fingers lightly grasping his cock and his glans rubbing on her satin gown when it pushed through her fingers.

The feel of Raymond's throbbing penis in her fingers and pressing into her belly was exciting and empowering, even though she knew it was wrong. Her own cock was uncomfortable, cramped inside her pantyhose tucked between her buttocks where it was throbbing and leaking pre-ejaculate.

When Raymond's hand slipped into the crevice where her thighs met her torso and caressed her there it felt like butterfly wings tickling her tender flesh. When it moved across her pudenda and between her legs she tried to clamp them shut but it was too late. Raymond's fingers caressed her swollen organ and she craved for it to be released. The pleasure and the pain were inseparable.

She sighed into his mouth when Raymond eased her bloated phallus from between her legs. Raymond moved her penis so that it lay flat against her belly, held there by the gossamer gusset of her pantyhose. Raymond caressed it and kissed her harder and Jennifer drummed her heels on the couch and struggled to get free but Raymond's muscled body pressed her down into the couch.

Jennifer justified to herself that she had tried her best when Raymond pressed his cock against hers and began to hump. Jennifer knew about frottage but she didn't realise how wonderful it would feel as Raymond's pulsing manhood rubbed on her own turgid cock.

Jennifer returned Raymond's kisses, driving her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight. She was close to climax and thought that Raymond would be as well. She could live with it if there was no penetration. What they were doing wasn't much more than foreplay and they were both intoxicated so they could justify it... laugh it off as an illicit drunken tryst.

Jennifer knew that her red sheath dress was close to being ruined when Raymond pulled down the bodice and exposed her breasts so he could suckle them. The seam on the side pleat was already torn where Raymond had tugged at the skirts so he could get his hands on her thighs and her ass.

He was cupping her buttocks grinding his cock against hers through her gossamer pantyhose while he suckled her breasts, using his lips and teeth on her nipples. Jennifer's head was thrown back, her hair wildly tousled, her lips parted as she begged him to stop.

"Please, stop, please don't," she whispered, but the lust in her voice betrayed her.

What Raymond heard was 'please don't stop' or so he justified to himself.

When Jennifer felt his fingers go back down into the crevice of her ass and begin to claw at her pantyhose gusset she really began to struggle. She was not ready for this!

Raymond held Jennifer down with his bodyweight and guided his cock to the hole he had torn in Jennifer's pantyhose. He nestled his glans in the little virgin winkle of her sphincter and Jennifer stopped struggling and froze. Raymond's cock was slick with his own pre-cum and Jennifer's pre-seminal fluid and she could feel more of the little droplets oozing from the eye of Raymond's penis.

"Please don't," Jennifer's beautiful green eyes enhanced by her heavy mascara and eyeliner had a pleading look in them.

But was it a pleading look implying that Raymond should stop what he was doing or was it a pleading look that implored him to deflower her?

When Jennifer lifter her legs and wrapped them around his body Raymond took it for the later.

He lowered his mouth to hers and silenced a scream as he slowly pushed his glands through the tight clutch of Jennifer's sphincter and inside her anus.

He stopped there.

Jennifer felt the most incredible pain as Raymond's rock-hard penis pieced her anus. There was only an inch or two inside her but the pain was undefinable. But not for long. Raymond had the good sense to stop and let Jennifer get used to accommodating his penis in her tight rectum.

After what seemed like an eternity the pain began to subside. Not completely but it was replaced by a wondrous feeling that Jennifer had never felt before. The delicate nerves in her sphincter and her anus began to tingle. The feel of the man-flesh filling her back passage was actually pleasant.

Jennifer had stopped struggling and sobbing and she was sucking on Raymond's tongue. Raymond felt an almost imperceptible little kick from her heels on his flank, like one might use to encourage a horse to canter and Raymond took his cue.

He took his time and he had to. He was so close to coming. This gorgeous creature's anus was gripping his manhood, almost resisting him as he pushed himself further inside her. She would give a little whinny when the pain returned and he would stop. Then Jennifer would give him another little kick when she was ready and he would slowly begin to push again.

As Raymond's bloated phallus began to fill her back passage Jennifer began to experience the most delightful sensations ringing out from her anus. Her cock was steely-hard and Raymond could feel it pressing into his belly.

Jennifer whimpered and began to shake when Raymond's glans pressed on her prostate and it immediately triggered Jennifer's orgasm. She began to writhe violently beneath him, wrapping her arms and legs around him and rising up off the couch to bury all of Raymond's cock deep inside her tingling rectum. She screamed into his mouth as her boiling spend spurted from her penis. Her cock was tingled with the most delicious sensations and her anus was awash with delight, a deep gratifying magical buzz was radiating from her prostate.

Raymond had never been inside a cunt that was as tight and glorious as Jennifer's ass and when she rubbed her nylon-sheathed legs on his flanks and pulled him deep inside her, kissing him with abandon, he had no recourse but to climax along with her. He could feel Jennifer's hot cream saturating his belly as he unloaded his issue deep inside her.

Jennifer felt Raymond's cock judder in her bowels. His semen lubricated her back passage and when Raymond began to fuck her so hard that he literally drove her into the couch she hung onto him and squealed with delight as her orgasm intensified and then slowly began to abate.

When they had both peaked and plummeted from their climaxes Raymond lay still on top his tiny niece, his cock still inside her but slowly deflating. Jennifer could feel Raymond's semen dribbling from her sphincter and soaking into her dress and Raymond could feel Jennifer's spend cooling on his stomach.

The enormity of what they had done was suddenly apparent to them both.

Jennifer remained silent when Raymond disentangled himself from her, his cock slipped from her anus, releasing a dribble of semen. She felt like a slattern lying there in her torn dress and pantyhose with her dead mother's lover's semen dribbling from her ass.

Raymond buckled his pants as he shuffled off to his bedroom, saying nothing, feeling guilty but at the same time feeling more satiated than he had ever felt. He cleaned up in the half bath and heard Jennifer down the hall using the shower. He turned out the light and climbed into bed filled with guilt, wondering what he was going to say to Jennifer the next day.

A few minutes later his bedroom door creaked open and the miasma of Jennifer's perfume preceded her into the room. He felt her pull back the covers and climb into his bed. She was wearing pink rayon babydoll pyjamas and hold-up stockings. He couldn't see them but he felt them as she snuggled up to him. He could taste her lipstick as she softly kissed his lips.

"We need to get some lube tomorrow," she whispered in his ear as she took his burgeoning erection in her little hand.

Jennifer obtained her law degree in three years and went to work as a judicial clerk for a federal judge whilst earning her master's degree and passing the bar exam. Although she had specialised in criminal law she had yet to practice and at the age of twenty three she made an application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. She had seen enough of the criminal justice system to turn her away from the drudgery of the courts. Her time clerking for the federal judge counted as work experience and she met all the other employment requirements and the slipup by the bureaucrat who directed Jennifer to complete a Reasonable Accommodation Request ensured that she had to be recruited.

She had moved out of Raymond's house as soon as she graduated and started clerking. By then Raymond and Jennifer knew that their relationship was doomed not only by their age difference but by the lingering guilt they both felt about Jennifer fucking the man who had been her mother's lover. Their parting was amicable and by then Raymond had found a nice little cabaret singer who tickled all of his fancies and eventually Jennifer and Raymond stopped calling each other.

Jennifer liked living alone. She had her appetites and she appeased them usually with one night stands or sometimes she engaged professionals. She had no time for a serious relationship; her heart was set on graduating from the FBI academy and becoming a field agent for the Bureau.

*****

"Story is good mostly," Uri nodded his head and looked at Katya who agreed.

"Like part where you live with uncle and he's fucking you," Uri chuckled.

"You know he wasn't really my uncle right?" Jennifer furrowed her brow.

"Yes I get it. You just call him uncle because he fucking your mother until she died. All that works. Except part where you graduate college. Man who place ad want educated girl but twenty years old or less so you are twenty and still in college. Use same college because you familiar with it. But you still working on degree and have to work part time in convenience store because uncle not paying way through college."

Uri explained the rest of the backstory. Jennifer is working part-time at the University Market and Deli to help pay her way through college. Katya sees her there and offers Jennifer a modelling job; if she's interested she's to meet Katya at the Starbucks just down the block.

While she is drinking her coffee Jennifer begins to feel woozy and has a vague recollection of Katya helping her out of Starbucks and into a car. Next thing Jennifer knows she wakes up at the cottage where Katya keeps her drugged and takes pictures of her which Katya insists are for her modelling portfolio but Jennifer is not stupid and realises that she has been abducted but is too drugged to fight.

"You're very certain of yourself," Jennifer sounded sceptical.

"Spotters working for Dmitriy's organisation keep eye out for potential girls. Always looking for young pretty girls. Special girls for special orders and Katya find you. Is perfect," Uri grinned.

"Where they find pretty young trans girl like you, already have top surgery? Not hooker, not porn star... poor little Jennifer Edwards working hard to put herself through college, abducted by nasty Ukrainian lady and sold to Dmitriy's people," Uri rubbed his hands together again.

"Ok. Go with Katya and examine documents. Practice backstory and get right. Not much time. You must be Jennifer Edwards by tomorrow," Uri pushed his chair out from the table and stood.

"Tomorrow!" Jennifer said heatedly.

"Tomorrow we hand you to Vlad. Need to have everything in place when he collect you," Katya explained.

Katya stood too and put out her hand indicating for Jennifer to join her. They went upstairs to Jennifer's room and Katya opened a valise containing Jennifer's new identity documents: a social security card, a driver's licence issued in Maryland, a University of Maryland student ID card and a Bank of America credit card. The cards were sufficiently scuffed and worn to look authentic.

"Learn your social security and student ID numbers. The bank account in your name has three hundred and twenty seven dollars in it with records of transactions for last two years including deposits from the University Market and Deli where you worked until I drugged you in the Starbucks on St Paul Street," Katya explained.

Jennifer knew that area well. It was about three miles from her old college campus. She knew that the ability to set up legitimate social security, driver's licence, student ID and a bank account in a false name in such a short amount of time could only have been done using the Bureau's resources. Donald Chase had been busy once she agreed to the assignment.

Jennifer spent the rest of the evening going over her backstory with Katya who finished the evening questioning Jennifer to make sure she had it right.

"Ok Jennifer your life depends on this," Katya tapped an innocuous little black box.

"This is a GPS tracker with a long-life battery. We will be able to track you to within five meters accuracy," Katya tapped the little box with a painted nail.

Jennifer imagined a dark room at Quantico where a man sat behind a bank of computer screens intensely watching a little blip on the screen which indicated her position. She would be disappointed to know that it would be just Uri, Katya or Chase watching her on an app on their phones or a laptop. No one at Quantico knew where Jennifer was or what she was doing except Donald Chase and Mike Cole. The Director knew about the op but not the details. He wanted plausible deniability.

"When you eventually make contact with Dmitriy Yakovich and have enough evidence that you can testify against him you activate this button," Katya tapped a recessed button on the small device.

"Only when you are certain, don't panic and set it off early," Katya said sternly.

"How will I know him when I see him?" Jennifer rightly asked.

Katya held up her phone and showed Jennifer one of the few pictures ever taken of Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich. Jennifer shivered involuntarily.

Uri poked his head around the door.

"Hey girly. You want join us tonight? Last night of freedom for a while; good fun. Threesome," Uri grinned.

"Thanks for the offer but I think I'll graciously decline," Jennifer gave him a wan smile.

"Sleep well. Remember your backstory. Tomorrow the game is afoot," Katya leaned in and kissed Jennifer's cheek affectionately.

But Jennifer didn't sleep well. The walls were thin and she heard bedsprings bouncing, moans and groans and other sex noises coming from Uri's room for hours on end until Katya finally left Uri's room to sleep in her own bedroom.

Jennifer fell into a fitful sleep and was up at first light.

She showered, fixed her makeup and dressed in a little black skirt and jacket with a red satin blouse under. Her pantyhose were glossy and flesh-toned, black high heels and the jewellery that Katya had given her completed the ensemble.

"Ah good, you are ready. Come we will pack your suitcase and I will show you where we will hide the tracker," Katya put out her cigarette and led Jennifer upstairs.

When Jennifer was packed and ready to go Katya put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders and looked down at her. Towering over Jennifer, Katya looked pale and sombre.

"The next few days will not be pleasant. Don't panic; just remember it is only a job. No one is going to hurt you badly because you are an expensive commodity... but men will be men," Katya shrugged her shoulders.

"Just keep your eyes on the prize: Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich," Katya patted Jennifer's cheek.

"Now it gets real. You will feel a little sting but then you feel good," Katya whipped out a hypodermic and injected Jennifer in the neck.

Jennifer's feet fell out from under her and Katya caught her and eased her onto the bed.

"Sorry kid, I have to make it look authentic," Katya took off Jennifer's jacket and rolled up the sleeves of her blouse.

She pricked the inside of Jennifer's arm a couple of times in the crooks of her elbows and rubbed the wounds until they bruised.

"Now it looks like you've been kept drugged for a couple of days. Time to meet Vlad," Katya said.

To Jennifer it sounded like Katya's words were coming from a swirling dark well. She felt like she did just before she went under anaesthetic. It was a pleasant buzz but disconcerting that she had so little control over her body. She saw the shape of Uri's huge body and then he lifted Jennifer and carried her downstairs and put her in the backseat of Katya's car then he returned for her suitcase and put that in the trunk.

"Good luck," Uri kissed Katya hard.

"No luck involved Uri. This is all planned. Our future depends on that girl," Katya turned her face towards the car.

"Good luck anyway," Uri kissed Katya again and Katya climbed in the car and was gone.

To be continued