Caught with Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This looks very secretive and intriguing Adele; what do you have for me? I've told you a million times that I can't settle this case," Weldon gave her one of best smiles.

Adele said nothing. She opened her notebook computer and flipped it around to face Weldon.

Weldon read the Word document first and then she opened the video file. Adele watched Weldon stare at the screen enraptured and she was amused when she saw him adjust himself to hide a burgeoning erection.

Weldon knew that Adele was not obliged to hand over the document and the video to him; disclosure of the evidence was totally under her control but she had obviously shown it to him for a reason. The evidence destroyed her case.

"Where did you get it?" Weldon asked giving nothing away.

"I can't say," Adele answered honestly.

"Ok. How much?" Weldon smiled at her salaciously.

Adele reached over and closed the laptop and put a finger on his lips.

"Put your phone and any recording devices you have on the table; I'll do likewise," Adele put her iPhone and her smart watch on the conference table and Weldon put his phone on the table next to hers.

"Come," Adele beckoned and he followed her into the ensuite bathroom.

Adele locked the door behind them.

"There are obviously no recording devices or cameras in here. I can't say the same for the rest of my offices," Adele explained.

"If anyone ever hears about this I will be disbarred and likely go to jail," Adele said anxiously.

Weldon just nodded.

"You never tell anyone about what you have just seen or who showed it to you; understand?" Adele locked eyes with Weldon, she was deadly serious.

"I'm going to show Amanda Palmer the video and tell her that we are withdrawing our complaint and withdrawing the lawsuit. She gets nothing, Oliver Randal walks away unscathed with his reputation intact. Dynamic Aerospace Solutions keeps their Defense contracts."

"I understand. But like I said before... how much?" Weldon gave her a wry smile.

Adele took a slip of paper from her pocket and handed it to him.

Weldon remained composed and impassive when he read it.

"Why Adele? Why are you tanking the case? You could have kept this a secret and asked for more than this in damages," he asked, folding the note and putting it in his pocket.

"It doesn't matter," she replied and reached for the door handle.

Weldon put his hand out to stop her.

"I haven't agreed yet," Weldon gave her a lecherous smile.

"You're going to. You have to," Adele smiled back.

"Ok you're right but I want one more thing from you. That's a lot of money you're asking for Adele," Weldon said.

Adele tilted her head to one side inquisitively.

"I've always wanted to fuck you. Just to see what it would be like," Weldon grinned.

Adele remained motionless and weighed up her options.

Then she leaned into Weldon and kissed him passionately and reached for him through his pants.

"Make it quick! I want this settled today," she spun around and leaned against the sink.

She lifted the back of her skirt up out of the way and offered her buttocks to Weldon who unzipped his fly and freed his erection.

"No foreplay?" Weldon grunted as he grasped her buttocks and stroked them through the silky layers of nylon and satin.

"Just get it over with," Adele leaned over further and wriggled her buttocks invitingly.

"Use the moisturiser there and don't come on my skirt or blouse; keep it in me when you come," Adele said emotionlessly.

"Ever the lady Adele," Weldon chuckled as he pulled down her panties.

He poked a hole in the gusset of her pantyhose and widened it enough to take his cock. He squeezed a dollop of moisturiser from the dispenser on the sink and lubricated his shaft and smeared the rest around Adele's puckered sphincter. He couldn't see her genitals and figured she was tucked which she confirmed by reaching into the front of her pantyhose and freeing her semi-hard cock from between her buttocks.

"You're aroused Adele. I believe that you're actually enjoying this," Weldon grinned.

"Shut up and fuck me Weldon," Adele pushed her buttocks back against his turgid cock.

Weldon gripped Adele's hips and slid his cock inside her tight anus. His glans pressed on her prostate and Adele, already aroused from watching the video, climaxed instantly, her seed spattered on the bathroom tiles. She mewed and cooed incoherently.

Weldon pushed himself deeper inside her and ejaculated. He too was over-stimulated having watched the video and seen Adele climax so quickly.

He held her tight and she pressed back against him, her anus contracting to milk every drop of his spend.

"Ok Weldon. You've had your fun," Adele reached out and took a handful of paper towels from the dispenser and handed them to Weldon.

He carefully extracted his penis from Adele's anus mindful not to spill any semen on her skirt as instructed. Adele went into the cubicle and evacuated most of Weldon's semen from her anus, wiped herself and adjusted her clothing.

Weldon was waiting for her with a self-satisfied grin on his face.

"Well that was nice," he smiled at her.

Adele kissed him softly on the lips.

"I've had better but it was nice for a quickie. Go and make the payment," she pushed him away from her.

*****

Adele Edwards, Cassandra Rivers and Steven Baker were in Adele's office. Adele had introduced Steven to Cassie and explained that Cassie was a private investigator helping Adele with the DAS case.

They stared intently at her computer screen. Steven had been able to access the Cayman National bank numbered account that the kidnappers had provided in their ransom demand and they watched as the four million dollar transfer was deposited into the account. Steven had used his skills to install a tracer program and he was confident that they would be able to see where the money finally lodged. It might give them a clue as to who the kidnappers were.

Almost immediately the funds disappeared from the Cayman National bank and reappeared in an ANZ Bank account in Melbourne Australia, then seconds later at Landsbankinn in Iceland, and almost immediately it was transferred to Capitec Bank in South Africa. The refresh rate of the screen could hardly keep up with the transfers.

"They're bouncing the money around the globe so it's untraceable," Steven leaned in close to the screen.

"Look here see it's... oh shit!" the screen suddenly went blank and then Adele's computer began to reboot.

"Fuck!" Cassie shouted.

"They have the money. There's no point in them keeping the girls any longer; they'll let them go now," Cassie tried to reassure Adele but she knew that was not necessarily the case.

Then the screen came to life again.

Kimberly and Alisha were once again chained to the wall by their wrists, their arms outstretched and their legs spread wide by the stainless steel spreader-bars cuffed to their ankles. They were wearing their work attire: skirts, blouses and heels. A man dressed in a dark tracksuit and wearing a ski mask came into the picture; he walked over and stood between the girls.

"Well done Adele, you have met our demands. Kimberly and Alisha will be released soon," once again his voice was digitally altered.

"You have your money; I want my daughter and Alisha now!" Adele screamed angrily at the screen.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch honey. You will have them back sometime soon, we just have some loose ends to tie up," the man sniggered.

Adele was about to reply but the screen went blank and just like previously, her computer shut down and began to reboot.

Adele and Cassie comforted each other and Steven Baker left them alone.

Back in the dungeon the man unshackled the two young women, put on their blindfolds and led them back to their room.

"When are you going to let us go?" Kimberly asked, careful not to sound petulant.

They were so close to being to be released that the last thing she wanted to do was upset her abductors.

"My colleague will be here soon. He's making some last minute arrangements for your release so stay dressed in your pretty clothes. Pack everything else into your gym bags; you will be leaving here soon. Chill out. Have a couple of drinks. It's nearly over," the man said.

He locked the door behind him and Kimberly and Alisha hugged each other. They smiled for the first time since their ordeal had begun.

"Fuck it! We're out of here soon so let's celebrate," Kimberley opened the refrigerator and took out two vodka cruisers.

The girls had packed their bags and drunk half a dozen cruisers by the time their captors returned.

"We're all packed up and ready to go," Kimberly giggled drunkenly when the two men entered.

"And we have our van ready to take you to the release point. There is only one thing left to do," one of the men replied.

"What's that? Let me guess. You're going to blindfold, gag us and tie us up. I think the gagging and tying is hardly necessary we're both pretty well stewed," Kimberly snickered.

"No. I said we had one thing left to do. That's to give you both a good fucking. We've both been sorely tempted but we've restrained ourselves so I think it's time to reward ourselves," the other man said.

The two girls looked stunned.

"Here is the deal. You girls can play along and get it over with; hell you might even enjoy it... or you can put up a fight and then it might turn nasty. Your call," the man said smugly.

Alisha started to cry and Kimberly embraced her.

"Alisha. Let them do it. Let's get this over with. Just pretend they are some faceless guys that we picked up in a nightclub and bought home to fuck. We've done that plenty of times before," Kimberly whispered.

Alisha nodded and dried her eyes.

"Ok. There is nothing we can do to stop you, so do whatever you are going to do. We won't resist," Kimberly fell back on the bed and lay still.

Alisha staggered drunkenly over to her bed and lay down too.

The two men looked at each other and nodded. They approached the girls and then they stripped naked.

"Ok girls; here we go. This is going to be fun," one of them said.

Kimberly thought the men looked ridiculous standing naked with their ski-masks still on, their cocks standing proud.

The man who had been the driver of the van came over to Kimberly's bed whilst the other went over to Alisha. The man's flesh was pale but his body was toned. He lay on the bed beside Kimberly and took off his mask. He was handsome.

He began to kiss Kimberly and at first she didn't respond but the man was good and his hand was under her skirt rubbing her sex through her panties and pantyhose. He pressed a finger into her and found her clitoris and she couldn't help but mew. The man worked his finger expertly and Kimberly began to respond, her panties began to become damp and when the man slid his tongue into her mouth she let him. She put her arms around him and opened her legs wider.

"Make it quick Joe, the last thing we want is to get caught now that we have the money," the man called out to his partner.

Kimberly looked over and saw that the man called Joe had his face buried between Alisha's legs who was far from fighting him off, Alisha had her hands on his head guiding his tongue to the places she wanted it. She was breathing heavy and lifting her hips up off the bed to encourage the man who was performing cunnilingus on her.

"Your friend seems to like it," the handsome man grinned down at Kimberly.

Kimberly pulled his face to hers and kissed him. She recalled how he had ground against her when she was chained to the wall in the dungeon. She wondered what Adele had thought when she had seen her daughter defiled like that. She became wetter.

The handsome man climbed between Kimberly's legs and pulled down her panties and pantyhose, exposing her shaved pubis. The lips were dewy with excitement. Kimberly wrapped her legs around him when he entered her and pulled him close. The man was excited. It was kinky fucking this young woman while she was fully clothed. Her pussy was tight and she was returning his kisses, driving her tongue into his mouth as she writhed beneath him, rising to meet his thrusts.

The man's long, thick hard cock was buried deep in Kimberly's quim, filling her and eliciting waves of pleasure, his groin pressed on her clitoral area and feelings of rampant desire began to intensify.

She looked over and saw that Alisha was riding the other man cowgirl, her head thrown back with wanton lust as he held her by the waist as she bucked up and down on his cock.

The room filled with the sounds of groans and moans and the 'schlock, schlock, schlock' sound of cocks slamming into wet cunts; it seemed that the four of them climaxed together. Kimberly clung to the handsome man, her legs locked around his back, her groin raised up off the bed as she writhed beneath him and orgasmed. She felt his seed fill her bruised pussy and she smiled and kissed him harder.

Alisha was squealing like a banshee as she ground herself down onto the cock that impaled her body; she drummed her fists on Joe's chest.

"Fuck me you fucker!" she wailed.

The room became quiet after a while and the men disentangled themselves from the women and began to dress. Kimberly and Alisha looked at each other and blushed with guilt and embarrassment. Kimberly came over and sat next to Alisha who was fiddling with her underwear.

"This part never happened ok?" Kimberly said conspiratorially.

"Which part?" Alisha gave Kimberly a knowing look.

Kimberly nodded and went to the bathroom to clean up.

The kidnappers blindfolded Kimberly and Alisha but they didn't bother to restrain them or gag them. They drove them to Topanga State Park and released them with instructions to count to one hundred before they took off their blindfolds.

The girls were able to walk the half-mile to the Topanga Village store and use a payphone.

*****

Once she was sure that the kidnappers had received their ransom, Adele called Amanda Palmer and told her to come to her offices as there had been a development.

"Why did you video the sex on your phone?" Adele asked Amanda Palmer who sat across from her at the conference table wearing her dress blue uniform.

Amanda looked confused but only momentarily.

"It was stupid. I realise that now but the video was my fallback. If I couldn't bring the law suit for some reason I figured I could blackmail Oliver with it for a few bucks. Oliver Randall is married. I've used the same ruse before with some success," Amanda showed no remorse.

She reached into her handbag and took out her cigarettes and lighter.

"Do not light up in here," Adele said dispassionately.

"Oh for fuck sake Adele, lighten up. We've lost the case and I've got no money to pay you," she shook the packet at Adele who begrudgingly took a cigarette and lit it.

"I'll waive the fees but that's it; we're over," Adele blew smoke at the ceiling.

"I read about you before I engaged you as counsel. I read a transcript of your testimony in the Mitchell Brooks case where you described how Mitchell and three of his friends sexually assaulted you in your college dorm when you were only eighteen," Amanda studied the tip of her cigarette briefly.

"That was brave. Admitting to the court that you are transgender and describing the assault; explaining that although you were an unwilling participant that your body betrayed you and you became sexually aroused and even climaxed. I heard what followed the attack was a period of obsessive promiscuity that you had no control over."

"What if I told you the same thing happened to me? That I was gang-raped at Annapolis by my classmates and it made me who I am today?" Amanda looked like she was about to cry.

Adele reached for a box of tissues but when she offered them to Amanda she gave Adele a sinister grin.

"See how easy it is to be the wronged woman? Anyone will believe what you tell them. If a man belittles a woman it could become a lawsuit. If a woman belittles a man it's a Hallmark card."

"I just made that story up. I did my fair share of train-pulling when I was at Annapolis but it was all voluntary; in fact I was the initiator. Men are so stupid. They think with their cocks and some women are even stupider. Captain Kathy Moore was a U-Haul lesbian of the first order and I had her wrapped around my finger. Some women want to believe that all men are assholes," Amanda tapped her ash into the saucer.

"But you're neither are you Adele? You're transgender so you have a foot in both camps I suppose. Sorry you won't be getting any of the huge settlement that we were asking for but I'm sure you will move on," Amanda stubbed out her cigarette and arose.

"Now I'll just have to find some other schmuck to leech off. Admiral Coates is looking for a staff officer so I might park my ass there until my discharge comes through. He's a womaniser and his family has money. I might just let him bounce up and down on me for a while and see if I can prise him away from his skinny-ass wife and get him to waive a pre-nup. I hear he's got a big one so it should be fun," Amanda grinned as she buttoned her coat.

"Do you have a big one Adele? It would have been fun to have found out. I know you like women because I've seen that little limey cunt that you call a wife. Never mind... spilt milk and all that," Amanda let herself out of the conference room and left Adele seething.

Adele raced after Amanda and caught her as she was exiting the building.

"Feel free to suck a few cocks on your way through the parking lot," Adele said bitingly.

Amanda just smiled and waved.

"Don't be a sore loser Adele," Amanda turned and walked away.

Adele went back to her office and conjured up images of her daughter and prayed that Kimberly and Alisha would be released soon. The kidnappers had their money so there was no need for them to keep the girls.

*****

When Adele got the call from Kimberly she nearly broke down but she was made of stern stuff. She told Kimberly that she and Alisha were to stay right where they were inside the store; that she would soon be there to pick them up. Adele called Cassie who told Adele that she would rendezvous with her at the Topanga Village store. It was unlikely that the kidnappers would return but it wouldn't hurt to have backup.

Cassie arrived first in one of her firm's black SUVs driven by two of her operatives. They cased the area around the store and formed a loose perimeter. Adele's BMW sped into the car park and skidded to a stop, throwing up a shower of gravel. She was in such a rush to see her daughter that she left the car door wide open.

Cassie followed Adele inside the store and saw the pretty white girl and the pretty black girl incongruously dressed in office attire huddled in the corner of the state park general store.

Adele wrapped her daughter in her arms and smothered her with kisses as she sobbed. Alisha joined them and all three hugged each other.

"Sorry to break up the reunion Adele but people are staring. Someone will call the police or post something on social media if we don't get out of here," Cassie said.

Adele refused to let go of her daughter and kept her arms around Kimberly as they left the store; she looked like she was about to collapse.

"I'll get my guys to drive your car Adele; you're in no fit state to drive. You and the girls come with me in the SUV," Cassie said and Adele nodded.

Adele and the two girls climbed into the back of the SUV and Cassie hopped into the driver's seat.

Adele soon recovered and began to bombard the girls with questions and Cassie told her to stop.

"Just enjoy having your daughter back for now. We'll go back to Executive Solutions and decide where to go from here. I take it you have no intention of reporting the kidnapping to the authorities?" Cassie looked at the three women in the rear vision mirror and saw Adele nod her compliance.