But I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate dinner with Nikki and Tommy, and then after going back to Mom and Dad's to change clothes, we came back and rode with them to Nero's. We'd not been there for thirty minutes before Marcus showed up and our table and began to verbally accost Piper.

"What do you think you're doing," he snarled, "What're you doing with this cocksucker?"

"Shut up, Marcus," Piper growled at him, "You're not only a liar and an asshole, but who I go out with is my business, and not yours."

"Who're you calling an asshole, bitch?" he spat, raising his hand to slap her.

That's when I stood up, and after placing myself between them, I viciously told him, "You touch her even once, and I promise that you'll never walk again. Now get the hell out of here and leave her alone before I give you an ass whipping that will make our little tiff in the band hall look like a birthday party."

"You're nothing, you son of a bitch," he laughed, with drawing a knife from his back pocket and opening it, "Come on, motherfucker, I'll slice you a new asshole."

"Marcus, I'm warning you now; if you put that knife away, you'll be able to walk away from here untouched," I told him, "If not, I'm going to break both of your legs, do you understand me?"

I think that common sense got the better of him, because after he closed his knife, he looked at me and growled, "You stay away from my cousin, Pennington, because if I ever see you around her again, I'm going to kill you, do you understand me, asshole."

About that time one of the club's security guys showed up at our table wanting to know what was going on. Imagine my shock when Piper stood up, and pointing at Marcus, said, "That asshole just pulled a knife on us and threatened to kill my boyfriend."

"Bullshit," Marcus spat, "She's a lying little cunt."

"Say one more word about her, asshole," I heatedly growled, "Please...give me the excuse I need to annihilate your ass, you piece of shit."

"I think everyone needs to calm down," the bouncer said, and then he looked at Marcus and said, "It's time for you to leave sir. We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. Take your pick."

By this time there were five other really big guys that had surrounded Marcus, leaving him no choice but to surrender. Then after making Marcus give him the knife in his back pocket, the bouncers apologized to us and ejected him from the club.

However, right before leaving our table, Marcus looked at me and said, "This ain't over with, asshole."

"Would you like to press charges, Miss?" the bouncer asked Piper.

She looked at Marcus as if he were nothing more than the trash that he was and said, "No, just get him the hell away from us."

~~~~~~

"Who the hell was that?" Tommy asked, and I proceeded to tell him the story behind everything that involved Marcus Cole up to that point, and when I was finished, Tommy looked at me and said, "You know he's going to come looking for you, don't you?"

"If does, he's a dead man," Piper coldly said, "I don't care if he is my cousin. If he even tries to touch Michael, and I'll kill him, pure and simple."

"No, you won't, because you'll go to prison," I told her, "Then what would I do without you, huh?"

"Oh really," she said, "And what is that supposed to mean, Michael?"

"What do you think it means?" I said, "It means that I love you."

"Is that right," she said, trying not to show her excitement, but failing miserably, "Tell me, why do you love me, huh, why?"

"I'm terrified about loving you, no doubt," I replied, hanging my head, "But I do!"

"It's about time, you lug," she began to cry, "It's about damn time...I love you so much."

"I'm sorry that it took me so long to tell you," I replied, a lone tear rolling down my cheek, "But the thought of anything happening to you kills me, okay?"

"Shh," she softly said, holding my face mere inches from hers, "Come and dance with me, my love."

~~~~~~

Chapter Five

We danced together, tightly holing on to one another for dear life, leaving the club around midnight. Tommy drove us back to my truck, and after saying goodnight to him and Nikki, we drove to my parent's house, Piper with her head on my shoulder the whole way there.

I think that Nikki must've phoned my mother and told her what had happened, because when we got to Mom and Dad's house, there was a note on the table from Mom, telling us that she'd gone to spend the night with my Aunt Jessie, her sister.

"You know what this means, don't you?" Piper seductively purred.

"Yes, my love," I told her, walking hand-in-hand to my bedroom, "It means that I'm going to make love to my beautiful girlfriend, and not have to worry about anyone disturbing us."

~~~~~~

The moment we got to my bedroom, Piper began to remove her clothing, one piece at a time. I can't begin to tell you, dear reader, the joy I experienced when I saw her completely naked for the first time.

Her skin was a beautiful milk color and when she removed her bra and released her beautiful breasts, they were more than a handful and teardrop shaped. She had aureole that were roughly two and a half inches in diameter, with nipples that were as big around as a pencil eraser, and jutting out about a quarter of an inch long.

As she unsnapped her pants and pulled them down, she looked at me with pure lust written all over her beautiful face and said, "I've only been with one other guy, Michael and his little dick was barely long enough to break my hymen."

"Don't worry about it," I told her, softly kissing her lips as I too, removed my clothing, "I love you, Piper, and that's all that matters, my beauty."

I was down to my boxers and she was in her panties, and after I pulled the covers back on the bed, she removed her panties to expose golden triangle of hair that covered her mound, indicating that my Piper was definitely a true blonde.

I began at her lips, kissing my way down to her breasts, as she moaned the moment my lips touched her anywhere. The moment I reached her nipples, I took one into my mouth, feeling its rubbery texture as I rolled my tongue around it, sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh, Michael," she moaned, cradling my head with her hand, firmly pushing my head into her breast, "Oh, yes. Suck my tit, just like that, oh yes, I love you."

After I'd given equal attention to both breasts, I slowly kissed my way down her flat and firm stomach until I reached her golden hair covered mound. By this time the fragrance of her arousal was pleasantly assaulting my olfactory senses at a rapid pace, making my seven and a half inch cock harder than I could ever recall it being.

After the very first time I tasted her beautiful pussy, I knew that I would never be able to let her go, not ever. Then I began to lick her slit, going faster at a slow pace, and before long, she had me by the hair, gently humping my face as I ate her.

"Oh God," she groaned, now grinding her pussy against my mouth. "Eat me, Michael, she said, "Oh, oh, nobody has ever done that to me before. "Yes, oh yes .Oh, OH GOD, KEEP GOING BABY, YES, OH GOD, YES, EAT MEEEE. I'M CUMMING, MICAHEL OH GOD I LOVE YOU, OOOOOHHHH, YEEESSSS, OHHH GOD YEEEEESSSS, NOOOOOW," and then she went silent, her body as rigid as steel, as she rode her orgasm out.

And when she was done, she pulled me to her, kissing me long, hard and continually. "Shit, baby," she panted, seemingly out of breath, "I've never felt anything like before in my life. Oh, I love you so very much."

"I'm glad you liked it," I told her, softly kissing her now, "And I love you with all of my heart; I swear to you that I do."

"I know you do, baby," she mischievously giggled, as she pulled my boxers off, "But now I want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "We can wait if you want to."

"Hell yes, I'm sure," she smiled, "Especially since I felt it hard against my ass while slept together last night."

Then she pulled me on top of her and slowly brought the head of my cock to her wet opening. Piper wasted no time either, because the moment she felt my cock at her entrance, she thrust her hips forward, and dug her heels into my ass making my slowly push my into her until I was all the way inside of her.

"Ungh," she groaned, as my cock slid into her tight pussy, "Yes," she said slowly rotating her hips, trying to get her body accustomed to having me inside of her. "Oh, God," she smiled, "I feel so full, but it also feels so damn good, God, I love you, Michael."

"I love you, too," I replied, trying with everything I had to keep from exploding right then, "I don't have any protection, Piper, where do you want me to cum?"

"Mmm," she purred, "I want you to cum in my pussy, baby. I've been on the pill since I was fifteen to regulate my period so, I'm safe."

Once the urge to cum had passed, I began to slowly work my cock in and out of her, shivering every time I plunged into her hot little pussy.

"Yes," she softly began, as I started fucking her, "That's it, my lover, fuck me, Michael, oh yes oh God, yes, yes, oh, oh God, fuck me, baby. Oh, oh, OH, GOD, YES, FUCK ME, MICHAEL. OOOOHHHHH YESSSS FUCK ME, FUCK ME. OOOOOHHH YOU FEEL SOOO GOOOD. I'M GOING TO CUM, MICHAEL YES, OH, UNGH, UNGH; I'M CUMING NOOOWWW, YEEEESSS OOOOOHHHH GOOOODDD; OOOOHHH, NOOOWWW I'M CUUUMMIINNGGG, OOOHHH GOODDDD."

"PIPER, I LOVE YOU, BABY," I groaned, as I squirted rope after rope of hot scalding sperm deep within the recesses of her beautifully hot, tight pussy.

~~~~~~

"I love you, Michael," she began to cry; "I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

"Shh," I soothed her, my cock still inside of her, as I held her like I was never going to let her go, "I'm right here, my love, and I'm not going anywhere, not ever."

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced, baby," she sniffled, "Thank you, Michael."

"Aw, sweetie," I smiled, softly kissing her lips, "What're you thanking me for?"

"For loving me," she sniffled, "You're the first guy that's ever made me feel truly loved; and now I 'can't imagine not being with you."

"Good," I told her, "Then don't try, because like I just said, I'm never letting you go."

~~~~~~

The next morning, I was shocked when my mother awoke the both of us with a grin on her face. "Good morning, babies," she giggled, "I hope you two slept well."

"I'm sorry about this, Mom," I said, "But I thought that..."

"Don't apologize to me about anything, baby boy," she giggled at my discomfort, "You two get your little butts out of that bed and come into the kitchen and eat the breakfast that I'm making for you."

"Thanks Mom," I smiled, right as she was closing my bedroom door on her way out, "I love you."

"I know you do; baby," she sweetly replied, "And I love you, too, now get your butts up and get in here."

~~~~~~

"Your Mom is so precious," Piper tenderly smiled, kissing me, "I love you, Michael. Thank you for last night."

"I love you, too," I tenderly replied, getting out of bed, the both of us still stark naked, "And thank you for showing me how much."

"Mmm," Piper purred, rubbing my bare ass, while pushing her mound against my cock," Any time, handsome, any time."

"You better stop that," I grinned, tweaking her nipple and making her quietly squeal, "Or Mom will come back in here looking for us in a few minutes."

"Then let go of my tit, silly boy," she giggled, smacking my bare ass.

~~~~~~

"So tell me, Michael," Mom knowingly grinned, as Piper and I sat at the table that morning eating breakfast, "Am I looking at my future daughter-in-law?"

"I think so," I smiled at Piper, who, again had tears in her eyes, "If she'll have me, that is."

"Oh, Michael," Piper began to weep, "Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?"

"If you're talking about asking you to be my wife," I happily smiled, "Then the answer is yes."

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she squealed, suddenly throwing herself into my lap and kissing me repeatedly, "A thousand times, yes."

"I love you, Piper," I seriously said, holding her hand in mine and looking directly into eye so that there was no misunderstanding me, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Damn, boy," she delightfully giggled, "Did you not hear what I just said...yes, I can't imagine my life without you either, my love. Don't you remember me telling you that last night, silly?"

"I was just making sure," I smiled, tenderly kissing her lips, "I promise you that I'll break my back to make you happy."

"Oh, Michael, please don't do that," she teased, "You'll spoil all the fun we're going to have in the bedroom."

"Dammit, Piper," I grinned, my face turning bright red in embarrassment, as Mom howled with laughter, "My mother is sitting right there, for God's sake."

"That was a good one, baby girl," Mom giggled, placing her arms around Piper's shoulders, "You're going to have no problem fitting into this family, I can already tell."

"Please, Mom," I playfully groaned, kissing Piper's lips, "She doesn't need any help being a smart ass so; don't encourage her, please."

"I do have a question, Michael," Piper said, "When do you plan on marrying me?"

"I'd do it tomorrow," I gently told her, "But I think it might be better if we finish college first, don't you?"

"I agree, baby," she smiled, "But are you going to put a ring on my finger in the mean time?"

"It's funny you should mention that," I knowingly smiled at Mom, "Where are Granny Elizabeth's rings, Mom?"

"I'll be right back, sweetie," Mom smiled, disappearing down the hall.

~~~~~~

Oh, Michael," Piper sweetly smiled, "Are you planning on giving me your grandmother's engagement rings, sweetie?"

"Yes," I told her, "But it's my great grandmother's rings, and that's only until I can have one made for you."

"And why would you want to do that?" she asked, "I think it would be nice to wear something that has been in your family for so many years."

"Baby, you can have it anyway you want it," I replied, kissing her, "And if you want to wear my Granny Elizabeth's rings, then you can, but let's see if we need to get them resized at least, okay?"

~~~~~~

A few moments later, Mom came back from her bedroom bearing an old velvet box; and when she opened it, inside was an engagement ring that had a full one carat diamond on a platinum mount, with four one-quarter carat diamonds surrounding it, all of which was mounted on a twenty-four carat, gold band. The actual wedding band was just a simple twenty-four carat gold band.

"Oh, my God," Piper gasped, "That is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Are you sure you want me to wear it, Michael?"

"He's not loaning it to you, baby," Mom proudly replied, pulling the rings from the box, "He's giving it to you. Here, let's see how they fit you."

And to my total shock and amazement, both rings fit Piper's left ring finger perfectly, which of course brought tears to both Mom's and Piper's eyes.

"These rings are over a hundred years old, baby," Mom sniffled, as Piper proudly wore my great grandmother's engagement ring, "And because they fit you perfectly, that let's me know that the two of you were meant to be together. Welcome to our family, Piper. I can't wait to tell Michael's father."

"I love you, Michael," Piper cried, throwing her arms around my neck, "And I promise to always love you just like I do now."

"I love you; too, my beauty," I softly replied, "And I'll love you forever."

"I can't wait to show our friends when we get back to school," Piper excitedly giggled, "They'll be so happy for us."

~~~~~~

That afternoon we rode back to Houston with Piper practically sitting in my lap, she was so close to me.

"I don't know if you know this," I said, "But Mom told me that she and Dad are going to rent either a house, or an apartment for us in the next couple of weeks, baby."

"Really" she wistfully said, "Oh, Michael, you're family has been so kind to me."

"Of course they have," I proudly grinned, "They love you almost as much as I do, and they, well, Mom and Nikki, can't wait until you're a member of our family."

"You said your Mom and Nikki," Piper worriedly replied, "What about you Dad and Tommy?"

"Relax," I laughed, "Dad and Tommy are going to do whatever Mom and Nikki tell them to do."

"I know I shouldn't laugh about that," she giggled, "But I think it's funny as hell."

"Me too," I teased, "But don't expect me to be like them after we're married, girlie."

"Oh, hush," Piper grinned, lightly pinching me on the inside of my thigh, "I'll just sick your mom or your sister on you, Mister Smart Ass."

"Oh, no," I teased her, "I'm so afraid."

"Bullshit," she giggled, "The man that I'm going to marry isn't afraid of anything."

"Oh, yes I am," I gravely replied, "I'm afraid of losing you."

"Aw, sweetie," she lovingly said, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek, "That's something that you're never going to have to worry about...I promise you, Michael."

~~~~~~

"Can I spend the night with you again tonight, baby?" Piper asked me, when we arrived back on campus, later that afternoon, "I sleep a whole lot better when I'm lying next to you, Michael."

"Come on, Piper," I chuckled, "I think that by now you know that you can stay with me for as long as you want."

"I don't know," she teased, "That might forever, baby, and then what're we going to do?"

"You're silly," I laughed, placing my arm around her waist, "But I love you anyway."

~~~~~~

When Piper and I went out to eat that evening, we ran into one of her friends named, Emily Davis, who after coming to our table to greet Piper, looked at me smiling and then back at Piper and asked, "Is this him?"

"It sure is," Piper giggled, "Isn't he handsome, Ems?"

"Are you kidding me?" Emily teased, "He's gorgeous. What I don't understand, is what he's doing with you when he could've had me."

"Don't even think about it, Emily," Piper suddenly glared, with a look on her face that I'd never seen before, "He's mine, do you understand me?"

"Jeez, Piper," Emily replied, "You know I'm only kidding, girl. Damn, chill out."

"Shit, I'm sorry," Piper quietly relented, "It's just I..."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," Emily grinned, "I'd be that way, too, if I were you."

~~~~~~

Emily Davis stood about five feet, five inches tall and couldn't have weighed any more than a hundred and ten pounds at the very most. She had an elfin face, with short cropped dark brown hair and green eyes. I personally thought she was a cutie, and I could also tell that she and Piper were good friends from the way they acted around one another.

Emily wasn't knockout beautiful like Piper, nor did she have a body that would "make men drool". Still though, for being a small girl, I thought that she would make some lucky guy a nice girlfriend, and just because she was seemingly flat-chested and petite, didn't matter to me. She was Piper's friend and that was all that mattered to me.

~~~~~~

"My name is Emily," she smiled at me, "And I've heard a lot about you, Michael."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Emily," I replied, "And I hope that one day I get the opportunity to get to know you better."

"Whew," Emily giggled, fanning herself and winking at Piper, who was also laughing, "He's so polite, too. Damn girl, you'd better not let this one get away."

"Oh, that's not going to happen in this lifetime," Piper proudly replied, showing Emily the engagement ring on her left finger, "We've made a permanent commitment to each other; I'm his and he's mine."

"Oh, Piper, "Emily smiled, hugging Piper as happy tears began to fill her eyes, "Congratulations, honey. I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you," I smiled, "I love Piper with all my heart; and I would die for her if I had to."

Moments later, I saw two other girls walking up to our table, both of which I'd never met; another blonde and a red head.

1...34567...10