Brooke's Game 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER III

When I woke up Charlotte was already out of bed, although I heard her downstairs in the kitchen. Then when I grabbed my phone, I saw it was nearly 9am, but I felt pretty good and well rested, to be fair.

Until I saw I had received a text from Brooke.

Brooke: I couldn't hear you two last night. I guess she really isn't as good a fuck as me. You were very loud when inside my cunt.

This girl was really pissing me off! Not just the fact that she was forcing me to cheat on my fiancée, but with how unsafe she was being about it! Charlotte could've easily seen that text, and then it would be over!

I knew she was young and immature, so she probably thought nothing of it, but it was my life she was messing with.

I decided not to text Brooke back and instead got out of bed.

Then when I went downstairs, I very quickly realised it wasn't Charlotte in the kitchen.

I turned the corner, and what I saw stopped my heart.

Brooke was putting dishes away, completely naked.

My cock instantly grew hard in my baggy shorts, and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her.

I had fucked her and seen her with very little clothes on, but I had not yet seen her totally naked.

She was facing away from me, bent down as she was putting some dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Her thick ass cheeks were spread, and I got a very good view of her tight little asshole and a glimpse of her pussy.

Her body looked amazing, perfect even. She was so smooth all over, not a single imperfection.

Then she stood up and turned around, and finally I got to see them. Her big, beautiful, perfect tits.

They bounced as she moved, and her nipples looked soft but big. With her young age, they had no sag at all. In fact, you could even argue that they looked fake. They were that good, but I knew they were real.

"About time you woke up, sleepy head." She said with a little giggle.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said in an urgent but hushed tone, in case Charlotte was nearby.

"I'm just cleaning up." She said in an innocent tone.

Then she grabbed a clean plate and reached up to put it away in a cupboard. Her whole body moved with her, her big, luscious tits moved and I was practically drooling whilst watching her.

"You can't fucking do this!" I moaned at her again.

"Charlotte's out, so don't worry." She said like nothing was wrong.

She carried on putting plates away as if she wasn't completely naked. I hated it, but I couldn't take my eyes off of this 18-year-old beauty.

Then, she slowly started to walk towards me, and I couldn't help but watch her body as she moved. Her tits slightly swinging, her thick but toned thighs that rubbed together.

"Plus," She whispered as she grew closer, "I know you had to fuck my sister with her skinny ass and her tiny tits last night, and I thought you deserved something better."

She finally reached me, her body just inches from mine. I could even feel the heat radiating off of her.

"Don't you want to... touch them?" She said, batting her big, beautiful eyes at me and speaking in a young girlish voice.

"I... I..." I stuttered. My mouth felt totally dry as I just stared at her.

Her right hand gently touched my arm, her fingers tracing up and down, moving closer and closer to my hand.

I couldn't speak; I couldn't even think when she finally reached my hand and slowly pulled it up.

I put up no resistance as she pulled my hand towards one of her perfect tits.

I nearly moaned and fell over when I finally touched it. Oh god, her skin was so soft. Her breast was firm, yet gentle.

Then she pushed my fingers and forced me to squeeze them.

"I know you want to," She whispered, holding my hand against her tit. "You wanted to last time."

What was I supposed to do? I'm only a man.

Her hand moved away, but mine remained on her tit. My thumb then gently brushed against her nipple that grew a little harder. Oh god, she was so soft.

I just stared at her breasts as my thumb constantly ran against her.

"See, I told you." She whispered.

Her right hand then, with no effort at all, reached into my baggy shorts, and her fingers wrapped around my painfully hard cock.

"Ooh god." I moaned and squeezed her tit a little harder.

I had been with Charlotte for so many years, I forgot how good a big pair of perfect tits felt like.

Her hand was slowly stroking up and down my cock, and all I could do was let out little moans every now and again.

She kept wanking my cock as I played with her tit, and it felt so fucking good. I knew deep down that I should stop it, but I couldn't.

"That's it, you like it when I play with your big... hard... cock, don't you?" She whispered.

"I... yes, I do." I moaned back to her.

My eyes finally left her tits and saw that she was staring back at me. Her beautiful, shining green eyes. She may look young and innocent, but she definitely was not.

"Do you want me to make you cum again?" She whispered to me.

Her hand moved a little faster as I gently pinched her hard nipple between two fingers.

"Brooke..." I moaned in my feeble attempt to end this.

"Did you think of me last night when you were with her?" She asked me.

My head was spinning. Her hand around my cock felt fucking amazing, and I loved having her tit in my hand.

"Did you imagine my tight, little pussy as you fucked my sister?" Brooke then whispered again, stroking me faster.

"Yes..." I panted out.

My legs started to feel weak, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"You naughty boy," She moaned out, "thinking of your fiancées barely legal sister as you have sex... I made myself cum last night whilst thinking of you."

Faster and faster, her hand moved up and down my cock. My precum being spread with her.

"I was fingering my young, tight pussy as I pictured your big cock inside of me... filling me up with that delicious cum." She moaned as though she was getting pleasured.

"Oh god." I panted back, getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Tell me you want me to make you cum." She said, more like a request than a firm demand.

"I... I want you to," I moaned, "I want you to make me cum."

"You want your fiancée's sister to make you cum again?" She asked, wanking me faster and harder.

"Yes, oh god yes!" I moaned.

This was it. She was about to make me cum again.

But then her hand pulled out.

My hand remained on her tit, and my mouth was open, breathing heavily as I just stared at her in my confused state.

"I want you to save it," She told me. "I'll tell you when you can next cum."

She took a step back, and my hand left her tit. With a little giggle, she then skipped out of the kitchen and left me on my own.

What the fuck?!

My cock was aching! I was literally one stroke away from the point of no return, and she fucking stopped!

I heard her go upstairs into her room. Part of me desperately wanted to just go up there and fuck the life out of her, but I knew that would be giving in to her sick game!

No, I wasn't going to do that.

I just needed to distract myself.

I decided to actually go for a run in hope that some exercise would calm me down. It helped a little but not loads.

When I got back though, Charlotte still wasn't home, which annoyed me because I knew Brooke was in. I needed to cum and fast.

So, I went into the shower. As soon as the water hit me, I reached down and grabbed onto my aching cock.

Oh god... Brooke, I moaned in my head, picturing the young girl as I stroked my dick.

I knew it was only going to take a few seconds.

"Excuse me," Suddenly I heard a voice say.

I turned around in shock and saw Brooke standing outside of the shower door. Although the room was already steamed up, it was definitely her.

"I thought I told you not to cum." She said. Her arms were crossed, but she was still naked. Her crossed arms just pushed her tits up higher.

"Brooke, get the fuck out!" I shouted at her.

"Actually," She said as she opened the shower door, revealing her total naked body again, "I think I need to stay to make sure you are a good boy."

"Brooke, stop!" I argued, but it was no use.

She closed the door behind her, and when she turned around, her body was practically on top of me.

The hot water started to hit against her soft body, steam pouring all around us.

"You were thinking of me again weren't you?" She asked as more and more water coated her amazing body.

"No, I wasn't" I tried to argue.

"Yeah, right," She laughed. "Why do you even bother trying to lie to me?"

"Brooke, please, just get out. What if Charlotte comes back and sees?" I tried to plead with her.

"Isn't her almost catching us what makes this so hot?" She asked, taking the last step forward so her hot, wet tits pressed against my body.

"No, I don't want any of this." I argued, but it was a shit argument considering my hard cock was pressed against her stomach.

"Please," Brooke whispered, then her hands went onto my back and she pressed her entire body against mine, "You're telling me that we didn't have the hottest sex of your life? I know it was mine."

"You made me do that." I told her.

"No, I told you to eat my pussy. You're the one who forced your cock into me." She said, rubbing her big, wet tits up and down my body.

"Brooke." I whispered, her soft stomach rubbing up and down my hard cock gave me some much needed pleasure.

Plus, feeling her tits pressed against me was amazing.

Water splashed onto her face, slightly wetting her long, blonde hair. Somehow that just made her look even more beautiful.

In a matter of seconds, any make-up had been washed from her face, leaving her looking even younger but even more beautiful.

Her hands ran up and down my back, her body against mine. I was falling for it again.

With my weakness, I reached around, and my hands grabbed onto her back, feeling her soft skin.

"Mmm, George, you're so bad thinking about me all the time," She whispered. "Such a naughty boy."

My hands had a mind of their own as the reached lower, finally grabbing her firm yet thick ass cheeks.

"You want me so badly, it's so obvious," Brooke whispered, "why do you think Charlotte threw herself at you last night. She sees the way you look at me."

It was all too much, the slight pressure on my cock, feeling her ass, her body against mine. I was gone.

She looked up at me and pouted her soft, thick lips.

Then, she leant forward.

Without a thought in my head, I leant back and just as my lips grazed against hers, she pulled away.

Before I knew it, Brooke turned around and planted her hands against the shower wall and bent over.

"Come on George, you have permission this time." She told me.

I stared at this young girl's amazing body, just waiting for me.

Fuck, I need her!

I moved forward, grabbing onto both of her hips and lining up behind her.

Brooke's hand then reached down and grabbed onto my cock.

"Let me help baby." She whispered.

I just watched as she lined my head up with her soft pussy. Oh fuck, I needed this!

Slowly, her ass moved back and the lips of her pussy spread around my cock.

"Oooh god." I moaned as my head entered this young girl again.

The shower was totally filled with steam, and both of use were drenched.

A little deeper, her pussy moved back again.

"You like my cunt don't you?" She moaned, bouncing a little forward and then back again, taking another inch inside of her.

"Fuck, I do." I moaned.

I watched this young girl slowly rock back and forth, just getting past the head into her pussy. I desperately wanted to just hammer into her.

"Do you prefer mine or Charlotte's?" She whispered.

"Yours!" I replied without a second thought.

I gripped her thighs tighter. This was it; I was going to fuck her.

"Stop!" She suddenly shouted and pushed forward. My cock fell out of her, and she turned around.

"What?" I asked, staring at her naked body as she smiled at me.

Suddenly she lunged forward and pressed her thick lips against mine. I immediately kissed her back.

She pushed me against the shower wall, our naked, wet bodies locking together as her tongue pressed into my mouth.

"Mmm." I moaned as I made out with my future sister-in-law.

I grabbed her back and then her ass. Her hands were all over me.

Brooke then bit my lower lip and pulled back.

"That's enough," She then said with a huge smile. "I told you, I'll let you know when you're next allowed to cum."

"You're fucking with me, right?" I asked her. I literally had my cock halfway in her pussy and she stops?!

"Unless..." She whispered, "You want to rape me again?"

"I didn't rape you." I argued, although part of me just wanted to grab her and fuck her.

"Whatever you say," she giggled, "but if you do want to force your cock into my again, I'll be in my room."

She opened the door and stared at me, signalling that I had to get out first. It seemed she wasn't even going to let me wank.

I just watched as she walked back to her bedroom, water dripping all over the carpet.

Fuck, should I just go in there? I thought. I was so horny, and could it really get much worse?

But no, I somehow managed to control myself.

CHAPTER IV

Charlotte eventually came home an hour or so later. Unfortunately for me, she didn't want to have sex that night, which meant my painfully hard cock stayed with me.

Brooke teased me every chance she got. Touching me when her sister wasn't looking. Flashing me her tits or her ass. She even licked my neck once. Constantly keeping me hard.

The next day I went to work like normal, although I couldn't get Brooke out of my mind. I hated this girl, but I found myself lusting after her badly.

When I got home the house was empty. Charlotte was on a works night out, and Brooke was working or something, I wasn't sure.

But when I realised I had the time to go and wank... something stopped me. I don't know, but knowing that Brooke didn't want me to cum made me not want to do it, either.

It was nearly 11pm when Charlotte finally got home.

I was watching football in my comfy clothes when she stumbled in the door.

"Hellooo." She slurred out.

I heard her bag crash to the floor, and she nearly fell over when she took her high heels off.

I went to meet her in the hallway, and she was clearly very, very drunk.

"Well, good night I assume?" I joked and laughed. Normally I was the drunk one in our relationship.

"Really good. Everyone was asking about you." She slurred.

Charlotte took a few steps but nearly fell over, although luckily I was able to catch her.

"Why don't we sit you down and get you a nice glass of water, hey?" I said as I carried her to the living room.

"You look after me, don't you?" She laughed and burped.

I placed her gently down onto the sofa. Although her drunken head was flopping a bit, it was nice to see she had a good time. She was always so stressed with work lately.

By the time I got a glass of water and returned she was passed out.

I first considered carrying her upstairs to bed, but I thought I'll give her a little time to nap and see if she could walk with my help.

We sat there for nearly an hour, and Charlotte was still snoring her head off when the front door opened again.

For fuck sake.

Brooke came walking into the living room in her waitress outfit, which was fucking hot! A tight, black skirt that hugged her ass perfectly. A tight black shirt and tights.

"What's up with her?" She asked.

"Drunk." I told her.

"Oh really? How drunk?" Brooke asked and shut the living room door.

"Pretty out of it." I said.

"Charlotte!!!" Brooke suddenly shouted which made me jump, but Charlotte didn't react.

"What the hell?" I shouted back.

"Just checking," Brooke said, and then I watched in confusion as she started to unbutton her shirt, "come on."

"What?" I asked, what is she playing at?

"You're going to fuck me next to my sister." She blurted out very casually.

"Are you fucking crazy!" I shouted and stood up, but Brooke just kept undoing buttons.

"Come on, this is hotter than ever," She said and opened her top, revealing her black bra underneath, "fucking whilst she is right there."

"Brooke, not a fucking chance!" I told her. That was way too far.

"You either do as I say," She threatened, "or I show Charlotte everything when she wakes up."

You fucking bitch.

"Who says I can't just take your phone now and destroy it?" I asked. Stupidly that hadn't occurred to me yet.

"You could, but who says that's the only place I have everything?" She replied with a coy smile.

Her top fell to the ground and then her bra followed soon after.

There I was, standing in my living room, looking at my half naked soon to be sister-in-law as my fiancée was passed out on the sofa.

I couldn't actually believe she was suggesting this as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, leaving her there in just her thong and bra. Fuck me she had an amazing, petite body.

I wish I could say my cock wasn't hard just from looking at her, but this bitch had been teasing me for ages!

Slowly, I watched this stunning, young girl walk over to me, her big tits slightly bouncing with every step.

When she reached me, I could already feel my breath starting to get heavier.

"I think it's time I let you cum, don't you think?" She whispered in the most seductive way.

Her right hand reached up, and her fingers grazed against my cheek.

Then, Brooke leant forward, and I did nothing to stop her from planting her thick, soft lips against mine.

It only took a second, and I was gone. I kissed her back. I was too horny, and I knew she was going to get her way.

My hands grabbed her back and I pulled her body tight into mine as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned into my mouth.

Her hand lightly pulled on my hair as we made out. My hands went down and grabbed her thick ass as she wasgrinding her waist against my hard cock.

Then, she tugged on my hair and yanked me back a little, causing a little pain.

She stepped back and my hands left her smooth body.

I just watched in pure lust as my sister-in-law then straddled my passed out fiancée on the sofa. Her big tits covered only by a bra pressed against her sister as she stuck her ass out.

"Eat my cunt." She whispered and turned her head back to me, her blonde hair flicking as she did so.

"What?" I asked.

"Get your tongue in my cunt as I sit on Charlotte." She said, firmer.

"This is so fucked." I told her but that didn't stop me from walking over.

"You're the one that's hard right now." She giggled.

"Shut the fuck up." I said, getting onto my knees.

I was between my passed out girlfriend's legs and looking at Brookes ass only covered by a thin thong.

I reached up, hooked my finger around the material, and pulled it to one side, exposing both of her holes.

"Come on, lick me. I know you want to." She whispered.

Like it was some sort of win, to not give her exactly what she wanted, I pushed forward but I didn't press my tongue against her pussy. Instead, I straightened my tongue and pushed it deep into her tight, smooth, young asshole.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned in shock, "You naughty boy! Eating my ass on top of my sister!"

"Mmm!" I moaned, Charlotte never let me go near her asshole, but I might as well make the most of this fucking whore.

"I never said you could touch that hole." She whispered.

SPANK! I slapped her ass as hard as I could, almost forgetting that my fiancée was under her.

"Shut up you fucking whore." I moaned and then started to lap away at her ass.

"I can't believe... you're rimming me," Brooke moaned, "You're so disgusting."