Boarding with Linda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a focused look on her face and her eyes were sometimes closed and sometimes open, though I'm not sure she was seeing anything when they were open. Her moans increased in volume and duration as her pace also increased and she ended up leaning forward, supporting herself with her arms planted on either side of my head. As she rocked back on my cock, I was able to push up into her more easily this way and my hands remained on her ass. I raised my head to lick and suck her nipples, but it ended up being more comfortable to remain lying back and watching her tits bounce. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build as her hot, slippery pussy slid repeatedly up and down my throbbing shaft but there wasn't any immediate danger of cumming too quickly.

The longer she rode me, and the hotter and wetter her pussy became, the more pleasure I was feeling and, consequently, I did feel my orgasm continuing to build. As she rode me harder and faster, however, I also knew that she was getting closer to cumming, as well, and I suspected that she'd get there before I did. When she slammed herself down on me and just sat there as her entire body trembled and she whimpered, I was not surprised. I lay there looking her over and appreciating her taut, toned body as she rode out another long, intense orgasm. When she finally opened her eyes again, she smiled down at me then leaned down to kiss me. We made out briefly as she very subtly moved up and down on my tool but she soon moved backward, kissing her way down my neck and chest as my cock slipped out of her.

She positioned herself on her knees between my legs as she took my cock in her hand and pumped it before wrapping her lips around it. I moaned as she slid her mouth down my tool while continuing to pump the base, immediately feeling my orgasm beginning to build again. She demonstrated some definite experience as a cocksucker as she moved her mouth up and down; though she wasn't the most talented cocksucker I'd had the pleasure to experience, she certainly had a significant level of skill. I pulled a pillow up under my head so that I could watch as her pretty face engulfed my tool repeatedly, which certainly heightened the pleasure that I was feeling. I wasn't sure whether her intention was to prolong my pleasure or to make me cum, but I was certain that what she was doing felt awfully damn good. I wasn't sure whether I wanted her to prolong my pleasure or to make me cum, but I was pretty sure that either one would make me happy.

I relished the feeling of her hot mouth moving up and down my cock and the intense pleasure that went along with it and, when I felt my cock beginning to swell in anticipation of cumming, I couldn't possibly have been disappointed. I'm not sure if she could tell that I was right on the verge but, when I started to spew into her mouth, she didn't pause and just continued to suck my cock as she swallowed my load. Once I was spent, she let my cock fall from her mouth and crawled up to lie beside me, her naked body pressing against mine.

"I'm glad you decided to stop by," I finally told her, "I hope it won't be the last time."

"Definitely not," she said, "but we should probably keep this between us. Since I am still the baby of the family, even though I'm over eighteen, it probably wouldn't go over well that I'm sleeping with my big sister's friend."

"I can understand that," I replied, "so you can count on my discretion."

"Thanks," she said, "I'll definitely make it worth your while."

"You already have," I told her, "but I can't wait to see what else you have in mind."

She stayed with me for a little while longer before heading for home with a flush in her cheeks that was probably enough to convince her family that she had been out exercising.

12