Blackmailed Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter, and it has a twist.
5.1k words
4.01
55.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter. Work has intruded and kept me from finishing as quickly as I would have liked, but here it is… finally.

Main Cast
John, 35 years old, 5’ 11”, 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl’s husband.
Cheryl, 34 years old, 5’ 4”, 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, John’s wife.
Meryl, 34 years old, 5’4”, 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl’s identical twin.
Monica, 33 years old, 5’8”, 140 pounds, auburn hair, green eyes, works with John, Tom’s wife.
Tom, 35 years old, 5’11”, 180 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, Monica’s husband.
Ed, 40 years old, 5’11”, 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Dennis’ boss.
Ted, 9 years old and Natalie, 7 years old, John and Cheryl’s kids.


From the last chapter

When I awoke the next morning, I started to get some ideas about what to do about Ed. I started outlining the basics to Cheryl while we were laying in bed and she and I discussed the different options. We finally agreed on a possible course of action, but it included Monica, so I had to get her opinion on it.

I woke the next morning feeling almost hung over after the emotional roller-coaster of the last couple of days. I was glad it was Saturday. I was in the shower when the bathroom door opened and Cheryl came in. After she went to the bathroom, she pulled back the curtains and joined me in the shower. This is something we almost never have time for in the morning because of the kids. But this morning, she was determined to make up for her major gaffe. She turned my back to the showerhead, dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick. I moaned.

"Damn, Cheryl. Let me wake up first."

She looked up, holding my already hard dick in her hands, and grinned. "Looks like the part I want to talk to this morning is very much awake."

"Mmmm. Yes, I would have to say you are correct. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

She looked up at me and her look turned serious for a moment. "Guilt."

I grinned. "I may have to milk this for a while."

She bit lightly on my dick with her teeth and grinned. "Watch it, buster. I still have the family jewels right in front of me." She then went back to sucking.

"Oh, baby. Don't let me interrupt you when you are on your knees sucking my big, hard cock!"

She giggled around my dick, but didn't let up. She took it out and licked all around my balls, and then went back to sucking. She sucked like she really wanted my cum... so I gave it to her. It must have only taken about 4 minutes total time to get it. She kept sucking until I pushed her away from my too sensitive head.

Cheryl smiled and smacked her lips. Then she stood up and gave me a peck. "Gotta go and get the kids up and moving. I think Natalie has a soccer game this morning. I just wanted to make sure that my man was satisfied."

I kissed her as she climbed out and then slapped her on the ass. "Very satisfied. I think you may have started a new family tradition. We should reenact this at least once a week."

She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled and finished my shower. I was just hitting the kitchen when my cell rang. "Hello?"

"Hey, John, it's Monica."

"Good morning. It's not even 8 and you are calling. Is this about our situation at work?"

"Absolutely. I have some ideas I need to discuss with you. Tom knows that something odd is going on because I was so out of sorts yesterday. I don't want to tell him, but I may have to. I also need you to give me those photos today so that I can destroy them. How are things with you and Cheryl?"

"I'll get the photos and give them to you as soon as I see you. You realize that these are just paper copies of some digital version he has somewhere, right?"

"Yeah. I know exactly how this scumbag is working this. I found out he got called out of town for an emergency meeting with the CEO, or he probably would have been there yesterday. What about Cheryl?"

"Cheryl and I discussed it last night. I brought her home and I think we are fine. She still feels guilty, as would most people, and while I still harbor some resentment and anger about it, I'm not going to throw away my marriage over it."

"Thank god! I was afraid of how it might affect you two. I wasn't sure how strong your marriage was, but I guess pretty strong. I can't imagine what would happen if Tom were to find out I had done something like that. He's too jealous."

"I didn't say I wasn't the jealous sort. I just understand what was happening and I'm trying to forgive her for acting in such a rash manner."

"Okay, I don't mean to get too deep into your personal life. What time can we meet? I want to get the photos and lay out a possible plan."

"Let me check with Cheryl on Natalie's soccer game and get back to you."

"Okay. Call my cell at the number I called you with. Don't call my home. I'm trying to keep this from Tom until we know what we are going to do."

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"No, but that's what I plan on doing for now."

"Okay. I'll call you back in a few."

About that time Cheryl walked into the kitchen. "Call who back?"

"That was Monica. She wants the pictures back and wants to meet me today to discuss a plan she has for getting back at Tom."

"Oh, yeah. The pictures are still in my purse. I'll get them. Natalie's game was cancelled because the fields are too wet from the rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. They don't want the kids to tear up the new grass. You can meet her any time you want. Do you want me to come along?"

"Sure. What about the kids?"

"I'll call Meryl and see if she is doing anything. How about for lunch?"

"Works for me. I'll call Monica back."

I called Monica and Cheryl called Meryl and we made arrangements to meet Monica at 1200 at the local Applebee's. Meryl would watch the kids. Of course, they were overjoyed. Aunt Meryl was a pushover for them. She was a strong willed, independent woman, but she turned into jelly in the hands of my kids, especially Natalie, who was almost a clone of her mother and aunt twins.

We met Monica at noon at Applebee's and Cheryl handed her the pictures. Monica looked at them and groaned. Then she froze. She looked up at Cheryl. "Did you miss the note in here?"

"What note?" Cheryl was surprised.

"This note." Monica pulled out a small folded note and handed it to Cheryl.

Cheryl opened it and read it silently. Then she read it aloud. "Cheryl. Do not discuss this situation with your husband or Monica. Don't let on to them that we know. This will warn them and allow them to better hide their little affair. Come back to meet me on Monday at 2pm. John has a meeting downtown at that time and we can discuss further payment. I have further exhibits of this action."

Cheryl started getting flustered and I could see tears forming.

I put my arm around her. "Honey, relax. Nothing else is going to happen. We will figure out how to handle this. I knew all along that he wouldn't hand over his only copies. I assume he has digital versions and only printed these out to blackmail you."

Her fury was obvious. "Fucking bastard!"

Monica smiled. "Amen to that!"

Cheryl let out a big breath and smiled at that. "I have got to get even with that prick."

Monica grinned. "Nice choice of words. I hope you were speaking literally."

Cheryl blushed and looked at me. "I didn't mean it that way."

I smiled. "Yeah, right!" I turned to Monica. "Okay, what's the plan."

Monica spent about 5 minutes outlining her plan. I liked it. It was mean, nasty, and would turn out to be downright painful for our friend Ed. We discussed the different ways it could go and made arrangements to meet tomorrow afternoon to go over the particulars.

The next day we met at our house. There was Cheryl, Meryl, Monica, me, a lawyer named Jackie that was a friend of Monica's and an investigator that the lawyer used named Jonathon (Jon).

Jackie outlined the plan. It involved getting Jon into Ed's office early in the day to plant small wireless cameras in a few spots. Then Cheryl would go there for the 2pm meeting and she would try to get him to admit what had happened earlier, get more pictures, and get him to try to force her again. All of this would be provided to Jackie. Jackie told us that some of these types of cases could drag on and cause all sorts of problems, including the initial successful blackmail meeting between Cheryl and Ed becoming public knowledge. Cheryl flinched at that and got quiet. Jackie told us that the most successful method of handling this was to provide the information to the CEO and have it backed up with all the complaints that had been filed against Ed over the years. Meryl finally spoke up.

"Look, I don't think Cheryl can handle him again. He doesn't know she is a twin and couldn't tell us apart if he did. I'll go in and be Cheryl. I'm afraid she may be an emotional mess."

Jackie looked at the two of them. "No doubt you two look exactly alike, but I actually need some emotion to be there in the meeting. You sure you can act as distraught as your sister? This is important and we probably won't get another chance. If this attempt is blown he may run for cover."

Meryl stared at Jackie. "I'm sure."

Jackie looked over at Jon for input. "I don't see anything wrong with it. I think she may be able to do it without possibly completely breaking down, which is what I would be more afraid of with Cheryl." He nodded toward Cheryl who did, indeed, look to be an emotional mess from all of this.

I agreed with Meryl and we worked out the way to make sure we could get into his office. His assistant was a young woman about which there was a lot of gossip. The main one was that she was sleeping with him. The secondary one was that she worshipped him and would never accuse him of something or find anything wrong with him. That meant that we had to get her out of the way and Monica was going to handle that with her best friend in HR. HR would call Ed's assistant to come see them for some reason and then we could get into his office. She got there around 8 every morning, but Ed usually got there at 9. That gave us about an hour to place the cameras, which the investigator said took 2 minutes.

We went over everyone's roles and said good-bye. After they left, Cheryl looked at Meryl. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm more than up for it. I'm already planning out my little speech where I have to give in to him. I'll do anything right now in order to get this bastard."

Cheryl smiled and hugged Meryl. "My sister always has my back."

"Damn straight!"

Meryl left and Cheryl and I had a kind of anxious night. We wanted to get this over with.

Finally, the next morning came and I made sure I was at work early. I was going to be the interceptor if Ed came in early. I had to wait near the building receptionist to head him off if he came early. I was just glad that cell phones existed now so that we could have instant contact.

At about 5 after 8, HR called and asked Anne, Ed's assistant, to come to HR. She left and I waited downstairs. The investigator waited until Monica verified that Anne was in HR and he went in and planted the cameras. He then went to my office and called me. I met him there with Monica and he showed us the setup of the three cameras on this laptop. They were crystal clear. He then put the laptop in my desk and we waited. Monica went back to her office.

About 9:15, Ed poked his head in my office and I made sure to remain civil. "Good morning, John."

"Good morning, Ed." I tried to look like I was busy.

"How was your weekend?"

I knew he was fishing to see if I knew anything. "Great. Yours?"

He couldn't keep the relief off his face. "Fantastic. See you later."

He passed by Monica's office and I could hear the same routine. He was checking on everyone.

The day dragged on interminably. Finally, about 12:30, I made my excuses to my assistant and headed out for lunch and then my supposed meeting with a client. However, I had rescheduled and planned on being back in my office as soon as my assistant left. She usually waited for me to go to lunch before she did. I waited and saw her head to the local cafeteria and I hustled back upstairs. The investigator and I went in my office, took his laptop out to set it up, and locked the door. Monica called me and I told her we locked the door because of my assistant. She agreed to wait in her office and see the recording later.

Finally, at near 2pm, Meryl came in and stopped at Monica's. Monica called us and told us. She then went to Ed's assistant and said she needed to see Ed. Finally, about 2:05, we saw her on the cameras as she strode into the room. She was acting demure and a little afraid. She looked perfect.

Ed put his feet up on his desk.

"How are you today, Cheryl?"

"Fine."

"Have you thought more about what I said last week?"

"About my husband and Monica?"

He looked at her. "Of course, about that."

"Are you going to fire them?"

"Not if you cooperate." He was playing right into our hands and had no idea.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, what would it be worth to you for your husband to keep his job?"

"You mean until I divorce the bastard?"

"Now, now." Ed moved from behind the desk and pulled a chair over next to Meryl. "It's just a meaningless affair. I'm sure he'll get over her. I'm sure there's no reason to be that drastic. I mean, think about the kids."

"I'm thinking about those pictures you have of him and Monica. That's all I can think about."

"Well, you can do whatever you want, but you need to support that family, so I ask you what would it be worth for him to keep his job until you are ready?"

"I don't know, you mean something like last week?"

"No, my dear." He patted her hand and Meryl jerked it away. He chuckled. "Last week was just an appetizer. I want the whole meal now."

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon, Cheryl. Don't be coy. Last week was just a blowjob, and a poor one at that. You are a beautiful woman. I want all of you."

"And what guarantees do I have that you will do anything for me?"

"Good, good. Let's negotiate a contract here. I'm good at that. So what do you want?"

"I want John to keep his job for three more months and I want all the pictures and anything else you have on him and Monica."

"Three months, huh? Well, that's going to cost you. I mean for a month I might settle for just a few blow jobs. For two months, we definitely have to have sex once a week. But three months? I think we are going to have to come to a real agreement for this."

Meryl was doing well. She showed tears forming in her eyes. "I don't know if I can do what you want. I'm just not that kind of woman. It's hard to change your spots."

"Well, I have a lot of things on John and Monica; pictures... a few short movies... you know, incriminating stuff."

Meryl stared at him. "Movies, too?"

"Yep."

"Oh, god!"

Ed smiled. "Let me make a proposal here. John stays three months and I get you twice a week. I get a blow job one day and fucking the other. And since its three months we're talking about, I get your ass the last month."

Meryl was wide-eyed now. The investigator whistled. We were all shocked at his brazenness.

Meryl wiped her eyes and looked shocked and dismayed. "No. I can't do that. I'm a virgin back there. It would hurt too much." She was doing well.

Ed thought for a moment. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was proposing more than she would accept so that she would get him to back off and feel like she had made good deal. She would think that she had negotiated something away from a great salesman. "Okay. Just twice a week. One day is blowjob day and one is fucking day. I'll give up the anal, much as I hate to do so." He rubbed it in and looked for her to think she had won a concession from him.

Meryl thought it over. "Okay, but I get all the material, right?"

Ed laughed. "Not up front, honey." His manner was so condescending and oily that even I squirmed watching him. "I'll give you all the pictures up front, but the movies I'll dole out once a week until we are done. How about that?"

Meryl looked thoughtful for a moment. "Okay, deal. But I want the electronic version and I want to see you delete it from your computer." She put out her hand.

Ed took her hand. "Deal." Then he jerked it up to his mouth and started sucking on the fingers. "Shall we start with blowjob day now?"

Meryl looked around, startled. "Right now?"

Ed stood up and started undoing his pants. "Yes, right now." He dropped his drawers and his dick was starting to get hard. The investigator and I readied ourselves to enter. He told me to wait until Meryl agreed. She lifted her hand and took his dick into it. We rushed out and ran to his office. The investigator just barged thru his door, the light interior lock of the door giving easily.

"What the??" Ed started to say as he backpedaled from Meryl, but then looked down at Meryl. "You fucking bitch. You won't get away with this."

"Won't we?" She grinned. "You're a fucking misogynistic asshole. You just wait."

I watched as Ed's eyes grew wide as the investigator retrieved his cameras. Then he winked at Ed. "Smile, you're on Candid Camera."

Meryl thought this was hysterical and started laughing. I hustled her out of the room as Ed turned three shades of red. I turned to see that his assistant was staring at us and had made no move to even get up. Not sure what was happening there.

I called Cheryl, who had stayed away and told her everything went well. Meryl got on and recounted everything as Jon called Jackie.

Everything went well after that. Jackie met with the HR VP and the CEO and showed what she had on Ed. Ed never even came back to work. Jackie told me that she described the office as a completely sexist environment and that she had enough to sue and own the damn place. The CEO knew that even if she couldn't, she could make his life a living hell for a while and the company might fold. He made a counter offer and they bickered until she took it.

When we met with Jackie on Friday of that week, she invited us over to a small restaurant that she liked. We arrived and she was smiling. By this time, the company had cooperated with Jon so that he could find all the possible pictures and movies on Ed's computer at work and delete them. They were not worried that he had anything at home. They told me he wouldn't dare do anything with them for fear of losing everything he owned. Monica had finally confessed everything to Tom and he was there, looking angry at being kept out of the loop. Everyone's mood brightened considerably when Jackie handed Monica and I checks for 2 million dollars. We stared at them. She laughed.

"Guys, that was the most hourly wage you will ever pay in your life. It only took us a little more than a week of work and my share was 1 million. Thanks for that." She held up a glass of wine. "And John and Monica, you can go wherever you want to work now and not worry about money, but the CEO said he would like you two to stay and run that office. I think he feels better if you two are still working for him."

I looked at Monica and she smiled. "I think as long as I have a say in the running of the office, then that's no problem for me."

I agreed and we all sat down and celebrated.

Cheryl and Meryl were in shock at the amount. I explained to them what it meant to the CEO and the company. I also explained that it was a small fee to pay to keep the company and that any more might have affected the lives and jobs of other people in the company.

I deposited the check the next Monday and we invited Meryl over for dinner. We were still in a celebratory mood and Cheryl had agreed on giving Meryl money for her assistance. She was in shock, then tears of joy, and then ready to drink and party after I gave her a check for $250,000.

12