Pharaoh Ch. 01

Story Info
Quite a Surprise.
3.1k words
3.98
8.4k
12

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Quite a Surprise

It's the year 2304 and quite a few things have changed.

She really surprises me at the doorway.

My drive home was a long, ugly brood. Up for the promotion to Assistant Regional Sales Manager. Big deal. After eight years of busting my hump. Definitely better money. And a nice office. The competition? Ed Farley and Jason Blue. One a drinker. The other the laziest man in the company. My numbers were better three years running. Maybe not by a lot over Ed, who, even half in the bag, had a way with customers. Way better than Jason's, who happened to be the big boss' brother-in-law.

I've known it for years. I have to be twice as good to get half the attention Roger pays them. It isn't fair (ha!), but it is reality. I would just deal with it. Keep my head down and deal with it. I'm pretty good at dealing with reality, even when it gets me down or angry. I can hide the anger and just keep trying.

Still, I feel in my heart that it is pointless. Color and class are what matter. All three of us are middles, but I'm the wrong color. Maybe I shouldn't say it, but it's true. And that's that. Again. Eight years. Down the drain.

I get close to the house and figure I better cool it. Don't want to go in with one of my nose-bleeds.

In the doorway Alicia jumps into my arms, her face glowing. Shining. Kissing me. Happy. Murmuring. Kissing my neck. Her tongue is warm in my mouth. Comes up for air to ask: "Did you hear?"

I'm jolted out of my gloom. Have to, correction: want to, take care of business here, here with the one I love, the one I adore.

I use my smiley face. "Ummmm...oh yeah. So cool. Good for them."

Some of the shine goes out of her face. She looks perplexed. "What? Who?"

"Yeah. Frank called me this morning. Told me the good news."

Frank and Beth, she's Alicia's older sister by six years, have been trying to conceive for three years. They were on the verge of laying out big bucks for fertility treatments. Then Frank calls with the news. Not only has it happened, happened naturally, but Beth is through the first trimester. They kept it secret till today. Made me wonder when Alicia would be ready to try.

Alicia gives a wince and makes an apologetic face. She's still in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, arms around my neck. My hands cradle her soft butt, I'm leaning back against the door to support us both. She's in this little summery dress we both love. "Oh, yeah. It's so awesome." She kisses my mouth. Says, "I'm so happy for her, I mean, for them both..."

We pause. She has something else on her mind.

"What?" I ask.

"No...ummm...I thought you would have heard. The radio or something. I tried calling. Twice."

Alicia searches my eyes for recognition. But I have nothing.

"They're coming to North Porter."

She ends with a sly, happy grin. But I have nothing.

"Who? Frank and Beth?"

"No silly. She's not getting on a plane now. You know her. Them. You really didn't hear?"

"No, I..."

I'm about to explain the brooding, maybe get some sympathy. I never turned on the radio, had the phone on silent.

She squeezes in tighter for another deep kiss and I can feel her breasts on my chest. "Them. The scouts. And I'm like 'Ohhhh—myyyy—God', and kind of, you know, we all are." There's more kissing and I'm totally into it. But very confused.

Alicia slides out of my arms to the floor. Still in the hallway with my dark suit on. Her in that perfect dress. She slides, smiling up at me. To my feet. She grins like I hadn't seen since our honeymoon. She begins to unzip me. "They're coming. Announced it right at 5:30." She fumbles with the belt, once, twice and then frees it. "Like every station. People are furrrr—eaking out."

What the hell is going on?

She's tugging down my pants, my boxers. "The talent scouts. They go to these different towns. Have a competition. The girls have to come from someplace."

She kisses my cock and then swirls her tongue over the head. My dick comes alive hard and fast. Not so often I get this sort of welcome home. It's in her happy mouth, she sucks like her life depends on it. I see a bit of cleavage below the wet cock as she bobs. Just right. Her tits are perfection. She takes my dick deeper and deeper, the top of her head firing like a piston.

She raises her eyes, letting me see her watch my pleasure. The eyes are huge, the pupils rolled up. Focused on my face, measuring her ability to please, measuring submission. The pure whites enormous. Bright blue-green pupils trained upward, attuned to any hint. Soft blonde eyebrows frame her face and wet red lips seal tight. Her tongue laps at and worries the underside of my fat dick.

"Who? What scouts?" I don't want to interrupt, but I'm too confused.

Alicia bobs off, a long viscous string of drool attaches pretty lips to gleaming cockhead. Gorgeous and innocent there on her knees. She looks up with wonder. How can I be so dense? Her little hand around the base of my dick, aiming him at her wet mouth.

Then happy, shiny and delighted again. She glows.

"Silly!" She giggles, takes her hand from my dick, gives my balls a tender squeeze and says, "Them. The Pharaoh scouts. Here. August. I can't believe you didn't..."

My cock jolts upward and whacks her chin. She smiles up at me and goes back to the blowjob.

=======================

It was a hell of a blowjob, one I really enjoyed once I was in the loop. Shared excitement I guess. It was unbelievable. The news. But the blowjob too. Alicia is an excellent fellatrix, always had been. Prides herself on it, I guess we both do. But she's a good girl, and hates to show off, even when it's just me. I can count on one hand the times I'd been allowed to cum in her mouth. Once on our honeymoon, once a year later when we splurged on an anniversary trip to the Dominican, once for my 26th birthday. This made number four.

She was so excited and eager. When she dropped back on her butt, mouth full of my juice...well, I thought for a second she might swallow. Which I know is wrong. But her pretty lips had closed on it and she was grinning like that cat in the ancient story. Her eyes danced like she was tasting watermelon for the first time. She got up gracefully and walked to the kitchen sink and drizzled the cum out slowly. Which, you know, is almost as good. The way her breasts hang in that dress, the way it clings to her pretty ass. She lets me watch. Amazing.

Alicia turned to me then with a smile, "'Oo wike?"

"Me do, me do a wot." It's a small price to pay.

======================

The next three days are a blur of excitement. She's on the phone constantly with girlfriends. Comparing notes. Who is going, who is not. Who is undecided. What a girl wears. Who knew what they were looking for? Does the outfit matter? Skirt or dress? With or without bra and panties? What kind of makeup? Emphasize eyes or mouth? But don't overdo it. What will the questions be like? How to Answer. What to save in case you get selected. What will Pharaoh look like? Huge like some of them? Where will he take the winner? The outfits they give the three finalists! Much, much more for the winner. Dresses, skirts, tops, wraps, hats, shorts, sandals, bikinis and lingerie. Jewelry and shoes. Makeup and perfumes and hair styling. Scented oils Pharaoh might like. The trip! The training. The obedience. A full month of luxury. At least a month.

How they all, Alicia and her friends, have no chance. None. Zero. How it will be fun just to compete. Kind of an honor too if you think about it. Who would have thought, in a little town like ours? Will be telling this story to their grandkids in 30 years.

Which of the girls they knew might be good enough? There were two or three names they came back to over and over. Would it be just North Porter girls? Or would we get mixed in with bigger places with much prettier girls?

How'd we get so lucky to begin with? Pharaoh usually selected much bigger cities for tryouts. A Miami or Jackson or Boise or New York or St. Louis. Why us? The producers issued a statement saying they wanted to try something new, something with small town girls. See if they had what it takes. We were ecstatic.

The craziness is almost as bad at work. The guys on the floor and the girls in the office. It's all anyone can talk about. Is this one's wife trying? This one's daughter or sister? Ralph has a pretty niece in town. Is Judy is accounting going? She says she's undecided; we all think the smile gives her away. Is her girlfriend, whatshername?, the pretty one she's always late after lunch with, is she trying?

The guys start to report incredible sex at home, sex like some of them haven't had in 20 years. Even the forty year olds wives electrified by the news, even if they can only cheer from the sidelines. For a daughter or niece or cousin, or for a best friend's daughter. The younger guys have it even better.

Jason is the first one to ask me. "What about Alicia? She in?"

I can't see any point in lying. Every female for 20 miles knows Alicia is in, which means that soon everyone on earth will know.

"Yeah. She is."

"She excited I bet."

"Yeah, pretty excited."

"Y'all getting the side benefits? I'm getting mine from Rachel even if she ain't eligible." Rachel was young enough, but a milk chocolate.

I smile and walk away to a customer browsing some cheaper models. I could let the customer be, the commission will be tiny. But I can't stand the idea of talking about my sex life, about how turned on Alicia is, with a rival. I hear Jason snicker as I turn my back.

But he's right. The side benefits are incredible. Getting laid now every night. Before that I watch her strip and soak and rinse and trim. Watch her towel her delicate, steam-red body, watch her try on dress after dress. Try different bra/panty sets. Try the dress with no bra, or no panties, or no nothing. Watch her do lipstick, or her eyes, time after time, getting her face just right. Listen to her on the phone with her sister, or with her best girlfriend Sam. Plotting and gossiping and sharing and giggling. All of them convincing the other girl that they have no chance.

Only then the sex. Great sex. Fantastic, mind-blowing sex. After we'd rest hand in hand. She'd put on something soft to cover herself. Then pillow talk, some things she won't tell Sam, won't even tell Beth. The perks of being the husband. Sometimes her crying softly, sometimes her so damned excited I think we might fuck again.

===================================

By Saturday she was beginning to calm down a bit. I was threatening to take her phone away. Threatening to bar Sam and the other girls from the house, to forbid her going to Sam's house. She knew I was joking of course, but she got the message and actually went out to garden for the first time in four days. I was still the boss.

Things were slowly returning to normal in town too. The tryouts were still six weeks away. Mayor Smith laid out his plan the day after the announcement. August 10th would be called White Girl Pride Day, the entire day a festival of parades, floats, games, races, feats of strength, bands, fashion shows, dances, ice cream and a strawberry shortcake competition for the ladies.

Only after that the competition in the main square. Carpenters were already at work on the platform. It would be green and gold, the town colors. The show would last from 6 to 10 o'clock. Then a speech from the Mayor. Any girl selected would be given a key to the city. Fireworks after that. Then another band. And more dancing. The curfew had been extended until 1 a.m.

The Mayor said he expected 60 to 80 local girls in the competition. They'd done some sort of quick poll. Registration had begun in the lobby of City Hall. By agreement with the producers.

The numbers led to a new round of moaning and bitching and depression, some real, some exaggerated for effect, among the females.

"Well, there goes my chance, phttt." Alicia says to Beth over the phone. We are in the bedroom. I'm laying beside her.

I can't hear Beth's voice, but it isn't hard to figure out.

Alicia says, "I thought it would be 40 max. We all did. But 80 girls? Means every slut from here to Tuscaloosa is gonna show."

She pauses for some reply. "Yeah. They opened it to some neighborhoods in South Porter and a few in Richfield too."

Pause. "They said cause those places are actually closer to our downtown than their own downtown, and I'm like, WTF, so what? When they announced it was all like...you know, just us, just North Porter, which would have been hard enough."

Alicia pauses to listen and then laughs. "Oh, yeah, he's hard enough." She smiles over at me, rolls her eyes at some joke and says, "Yeah, well he deserves it for being such a great husband."

I give her my warmest, lovingest, husbandly smile. Hoping. My silk boxers are tented just right. I know she can see. Alicia and I had already made love but you never know. So I smile again and reach to touch her thigh under the little nightie.

Alicia gently removes my hand and goes back to her sister.

"Yeah. Sam for sure. Plus Janie and Elizabeth. Still a maybe from Danielle but she'll cave, always does. She's gonna be in. The only one I can't tell is Briana. You remember Bri?...yep, that's her. I mean I do love her but sometimes she's a pain in the you-know-what...yeah...right...she's all like white pride this and white pride that and I'm like yeah but the Mayor said it was White Girl Pride Day so what's the problem? I can't figure her out."

I know Briana well. The free thinking radical in my wife's orbit of pretty girlfriends. Married to an upper, a black, which in her head probably gives her permission. But a dangerous girl, a girl who could easily land herself and her friends in a world of trouble with our betters. Still, I have to admit, very nice. And very pretty. Sexy too.

A pause. "Oh, no. I didn't tell you? It's horrible! Lisa turns 22 just five days before. Can you believe it? She would have been incredible. We all feel so bad for her."

Alicia waits, her face scrunched up in concentration. "Nah. Her husband Billy...did you meet him last time?...No? A great guy, really nice, and he's like 'I'm gonna get her an exemption.' But there's no way. The Mayor already said..."

Then, "Yeah. Poor thing. She's home crying all day, Billy told Jeff. She's brave with us girls but..."

I guess I forgot to say that I'm Jeff. Jeffrey Thomas Rochefort. Alicia's husband, age 26. She is Alicia Natasha Rochefort, née Podomatskiavich, just shy of 20 and a half. A perfect age for this. Probably a perfect age for anything.

She's right about Lisa. But us guys feel as bad for Billy as we do for her. It doesn't seem fair. There's that word again.

Then, "I know. Poor Billy. Probably the only guy in town not getting any pussy." She isn't joking, isn't laughing about it.

Beth must change the subject. Alicia says, "Yeah. Tuesday. We all go down together, even if we have to handcuff Danielle to one of us." She pauses and giggles. "No, not Bri."

She checks her nails while Beth talks on. Then, "We'll be registered by noon, doesn't take but like 10 minutes. You just give your name and age and Security Number and three recent photos, normal, evening wear and bikini, and... no sweetie, you're soooo bad...I think the little white skirt with the peach trim... yeah...haha!...then your birth certificate and proof of residency and the form with your husband's or boyfriends's permission. Parent's approval too if you're just 18...yeah, 19 you don't need the parent thing unless you don't have a boyfriend...And that's it and then they put this little check mark next to your name cause they compiled a list. Nancy already did it yesterday...oh yeah, her too...sorry, but no chance. She knows it though, just for the experience...yeah, a trouper...I love that girl... anyway, then we have lunch together. Shopping the rest of the day. Gonna be fun even if I don't have a chance either." And she gives her sister a hoarse little strangled laugh.

Her nails look perfect but she's buffing them anyway while Beth speaks. Her boobs are perfect too. That nightie. Alicia says, "Well that's the issue. No one has any idea. So I guess just a variety of things, you know? Different dresses, skirts, bras, shoes. I've already gone through what I own now and no way. I look hideous."

Alicia rolls her eyes at whatever her sister said. "Dream on Beth. You know Elizabeth and Danielle are both prettier than me. And Elizabeth has the body they like too. I'd kill for her tits."

Giggles. More giggles. "Well thanks. Even if I know you're lying. You're such a good sister. But listen I gotta go, sweetie, I really do. He's been nursing a hard-on for 30 minutes now...nah, already...oh, fine...yeah...was nice." She pauses to look over at me and gives me a sexy smile. "But I think I'm driving him nuts, the poor baby...he needs some TLC...I will...you too...and take care of yourself...and the baby. God Bless, night sweetie."

She kisses my cheek and rolls over for sleep. Alicia is on a very strict sleep schedule.