Black Office Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good slave," He said and gave her another light slap on the ass, "I have your number, I will be giving you a few tasks whilst I'm away. And a few videos and photos to send to me."

"Yes, Master." She told him.

After that, Mr Lawrence left without saying bye. Kiera took another few minutes to get the strength to stand up.

As she got into her car to drive home, the feel of cum pouring out of her stretched pussy, she couldn't stop smiling.

For the next few days she sent a massive amount of photos and videos to Mr Lawrence. Many of her fucking her cunt with dildos. But she was never allowed to cum. For nearly a week, her Master had her edging.

It got to the point that Kiera couldn't think of anything other than sex. She knew that as soon as Mr Lawrence was back she would be his happy sex slave and would gladly do anything that he told her.

She just wondered, what would he have her do?

12