Black Girl Gets Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeees!" Kelly moaned out, "I'm your slut! Your whore! Your black fuck toy for all your big, white cocks!"

"Good girl." Carl growled and shoved his tongue into her mouth again, Kelly grabbed his head as they passionately made out for a few seconds before Carl pulled back.

She stared into his eyes, nodding at him, wanting more.... No, needing more.

"Our own... office... nigger... whore." Carl whispered firmly.

Kelly gasped at what he had just said. Few times in her life had she been called that, and she reacted aggressively and furiously every time before, once punching another girl.

But as she sat there, with 7 inches of white cock deep in her cunt and more to come, that word just made her want more.

She saw in Carl's eyes that he was waiting for a reaction from what he said, wondering if she would be angry.

Kelly looked at him, mouth hung open in pleasure and whispered.

"Yes... Master."

Carl smiled at that and released her hair. Leaning back, he grabbed onto Kelly's hips, and she prepared herself for it to start.

And it did. Carl slid his entire, thick, white cock out of her cunt and slammed it back inside. Then again and again and again, each time forcing Kelly to gasp for air.

"Fuuucckk!" She started to moan as her wet pussy felt more accustomed to the girth.

"About time one of us fucked her!" Someone shouted, but Kelly was too lost in lust to know who.

Carl's cock was firing in and out of her at high speed, slamming his entire length into her cunt and pulling it back out.

"Oh my god... holy fuck! Yes! Yes! More!" Kelly shouted.

She leant back against the desk and looked at Carl as he fucked her. She could see just past her heavy tits that bounced with every thrust to the sight of his giant cock, stretching her pussy lips unnaturally.

Kelly looked around the room, constantly moaning from the hard fucking, looking at each man watching her. She felt like a complete and total whore, but she loved it!

She kept her thigh legs spread apart and hanging off the desk as Carl's cock royally fucked her cunt.

"Fuuckinngg hell!" Kelly kept moaning.

Carl's hand suddenly gripped around her throat and pulled her forward. Once again, his tongue pushed into her mouth, and Kelly gladly kissed him back.

Her hands took off Carl's top, and she grabbed onto his bare, muscular back, using her legs around his waist to pull him deeper into her.

"Fuck, fuck, you're so deep," she panted into his mouth. "Your cock is so fucking deep in my cunt."

"Get used to it slut," Carl moaned back into her mouth. "From now on your each of ours whore."

"Fuuuucckk!" Kelly moaned and shook at the amazing thought of being used like this over and over.

"Yeah, you are," Steve called from the side, "our own black slut to take our cocks whenever we want."

"Yees!" Kelly moaned, "I'll take them all!"

She knew she shouldn't be saying this. It was against everything she stood for as a woman and a black person, but it was too fucking good!

When Carl let go of her, Kelly's body gave way, and she fell back. Her black legs flew into the air, and on the way down, she knocked a computer screen to the floor.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!" She shouted.

Carl grabbed her thick thighs and pushed her further along the desk until Kelly's head nearly hung off the other side.

He kept her legs in the air, fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before.

When she opened her eyes, she saw upside down, and John stood in front of her with his big cock inches from her face.

"Open up, nigger." He ordered.

"Yes, Master." Kelly moaned back.

Kelly licked her thick, black lips and opened them wide. She couldn't move, so she waited for John to slide his cock in.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she wrapped her lips around his shaft.

Kelly did not expect having a cock in each end that night.

John started to slide his cock back and forth into Kelly's mouth. She tightly wrapped her lips around him, feeling every inch of his manhood forcing its way into her.

She was constantly moaning around his shaft as Carl kept fucking her. Two, big, white cocks fucking her from both ends left Kelly in a pure wave of pleasure.

"Gllg!" Kelly suddenly gagged when John's cock hit her throat.

"Come on slut, I'm sure you can take it. Relax your throat." John ordered.

Kelly did her best to do that, but it was difficult with Carl's big cock still hammering in and out of her.

"Glllg!" She gagged again as John pushed deeper down.

With her head resting over the side of the desk, the walls of her throat bulged around his dick as it slid down her throat.

To her surprise, this position must've made it easier because a few moments later, John's big, heavy balls rested upon her forehead.

"Gllllgggg!" She groaned with a throat full of cock.

"Ohhh yeah!" John moaned, "I knew the little black bitch was a good whore."

"Gllggg!" Kelly moaned out, loving their humiliating words.

For a few minutes, Kelly just lay there and let both men fuck her face and cunt over and over. She moaned constantly which only came out muffled as her mouth was filled. Kelly heard some of the other men talking, but she was too distracted to focus on their words.

It felt like Carl was trying to fuck her through the desk as he hammered in and out of her black cunt faster and faster.

"Fuck, I won't last much longer in this cunt!" Carl shouted out.

"Don't cum in her yet!" Someone shouted. "I want a go in there before we start filling her up."

Kelly moaned in shock and excitement from their words.

They don't know that I'm not on the pill... they're fucking me completely unprotected.

"Fuck sake, fine." Carl huffed, and Kelly felt his cock slide from her drenched pussy.

She would've taken the opportunity to tell them that she's unprotected if John's cock wasn't firing in and out of her throat faster than ever. His balls slapped against her head every time he bottomed out in her.

Then he pulled out just as a new cock entered her pussy.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" Kelly screamed in pure joy.

John was rubbing his spit covered cock around Kelly's pretty, black face as she moaned and moaned.

"You enjoying this?" John asked and slapped her face with his cock over and over.

"Yes Master!" Kelly moaned as the big cock in her pussy started to fuck her.

John's hands reached down and grabbed Kelly's big, heavy tits, playing with her nipples and forcing more pleasure through her body.

His balls rested on Kelly's mouth as he leant forward, and she instinctively started to lick and suck on them.

"Mmmm... Mmmmm." Kelly moaned as she sucked on his balls. She even reached around and grabbed John's surprisingly firm ass as she pleasured his balls as best she could.

"Fuuuck!" She grunted when he twisted one of her nipples.

When John moved back and his hands left her tits, Kelly looked up at him and smiled, all while still moaning. Her legs were spread wide, and she didn't even know which one of them was fucking her, but fuck she loved it! Her pussy was absolutely drenched as the big cock easily hammered her cunt.

John started to rub the tip of his cock around Kelly's thick lips. Her face felt drenched with spit, and she felt like a whore, but she loved it.

"You want to take all of our cocks, don't you?" John asked, teasing her lips with his cock.

"Yes Master!" Kelly moaned out, "I want you all! Give me all of your big, white cocks like the whore I am!"

"Good girl." John shouted and pushed his entire cock down her throat again.

"Gllg..gllglg..gllg..glllgg!" Kelly gagged over and over as he fucked her throat ruthlessly.

Once again Kelly found herself stuck getting fucked from both ends and loving every second of it.

John pulled out after a few minutes and Kelly felt a trail of spit fall across her face as he moved away. He was quickly replaced, and Kelly looked up to see another one of her co-workers with his cock in front of her.

His cock wasn't as long as John's, but it was fucking thick!

He didn't say anything, and Kelly just opened her mouth to accept his big cock. And once again, she was getting her throat fucked.

Her body jiggled as she got fucked like that. Her tits bounced up and down, and her legs flew about wildly. All the time, she moaned and slurped around the cock in her mouth.

"Fucking hell," The man fucking her moaned. "For a slut, she has one tight cunt! I expected her to be loose as fuck down here!"

They all really thought I was a big slut, didn't they? Kelly thought as he kept fucking her. If only they knew I would be tripling my body count tonight with them.

"Don't cum in her yet!" Someone else shouted.

"Urgh!" The man fucking Kelly grunted and pulled out of her.

Instantly Kelly felt a sense of emptiness in her pussy, and she found herself twitching, needing another cock inside of her.

"Get her on her hands and knees." Steve called out.

The man in her throat pulled out, and someone helped Kelly to her feet. Her thick legs felt shaky as she moved.

Spit poured down her chin as she looked up. Nearly all the men were completely undressed now, and Kelly was looking at eight horny, white men, all with pretty big cocks.

Another employee, Wayne, walked up to Kelly, and his hands gently started cupping and playing with her big tits.

"You want this, don't you?" He asked, his thumbs gently rubbing her sensitive nipples.

Kelly looked into his eyes, and there was no doubt in her mind, she was loving it all.

"Yes, I do." She told him as he kept playing with her tits.

"Good," He said as one hand stayed on her tit and the other moved down, and he easily pushed three fingers into her drenched cunt. "You want to be our whore?"

"Oh god..." Kelly moaned as he fingered her, curving his fingers to hit her G-spot, "Yes.... Yes I do!"

"Tell everyone here. Look into their eyes, and tell them that you want to be a black whore for our white cocks."

The degrading treatment was having a massive effect on Kelly, one she never expected, but as he fingered her pussy harder, she moaned again.

Looking around at each man staring back at her, Kelly wanted them all.

"I want to be a whore for all of your white cocks. I will be the perfect black slut for all of you." She moaned.

"Get her on the floor." Someone shouted.

Kelly looked into Wayne's eyes, and he smiled at her as his three fingers pumped her pussy.

"Time to get spit roasted.... Nigger slut." He grinned.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!" Kelly moaned, almost cumming right there.

His fingers left her pussy and Kelly happily got down onto her hands and knees in front of these white men. They complimented her big, black ass and her beautiful curves.

She felt someone move behind and hold onto her hips.

"Ready, whore?" He said from behind.

"Yes, Master." Kelly moaned back.

She couldn't believe it, and Kelly knew if her parents could see her now, she would be disowned, but she didn't care.

With one deep thrust, another big hard white cock hammered deep into her cunt.

"Fuuuuckk yeeess!" Kelly roared out as her pussy stretched even wider.

The man behind didn't want to waste any time and started to really plow in and out of her cunt. Kelly moaned louder and louder. She loved being a black slut for these men.

Then another cock appeared in front of her face.

"Open up, nigger." She heard him say, but she was too focused on the cock in her pussy to think of who it was.

She greedily opened her mouth and wrapped her thick, dark lips around this new cock.

"Mmmm!" Kelly moaned.

She kept her body still as both cocks fucked her mouth and pussy. She loved every second of it and every inch of cock that fucked her.

SPANK!

"Do some of the work slut!" The man behind ordered.

"Mmmm!" Kelly moaned back.

She started to bounce back against the cock, taking it balls deep inside of her before bouncing forward and taking the other white cock down her throat.

Kelly was in fucking heaven! Forcing both cocks deep inside of her over and over again.

Her big, ebony tits swung as she rocked back and forth, her big, black ass bounced against the man behind her, and she moaned constantly.

Eventually the man in her mouth gripped her head and started to properly fuck her face. Kelly felt as though her mouth was a pussy and his cock was hammering deep. His big, wet balls slapped against her with each thrust.

"Gllg.. gllg...glllg.. gll!" Kelly gagged.

Spit poured down her chin, only to be slapped by his balls.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Kelly shouted out when his cock pulled back from her mouth.

She gasped for air and felt another pile of spit fall down her chin.

"Fuck me!" She shouted, "Fuck my nigger cunt with your big white COOOOOOOCCCCKKKKKK!!!"

Kelly had another huge orgasm, her cunt clenching around the cock destroying her pussy over and over.

"Fuucking hell!!" The man behind her grunted, and suddenly Kelly felt her unprotected pussy getting filled with the cum of a white man.

"Yyeees fill me up!" Kelly moaned, not caring about any consequences.

"Have you just cum?" Another man asked.

The guy in her pussy kept fucking her as what felt like gallons of cum filled her insides, enhancing her own orgasm.

"Sorry, she was forcing it out of me." He panted.

When his cock finally left her pussy, Kelly felt his cum instantly leaking out of her.

"Oh god... fuck, so good." Kelly gasped, struggling to keep herself up.

"Well, no turning back now," someone said, and another employee came into Kelly's view. "Are you on the pill?" He asked.

"No... Master." Kelly panted as more cum poured out of her stretched pussy.

"And you're happy letting each of us cum inside that unprotected cunt of yours?" He asked her.

Kelly panted again and looked up at him, spit all over her lips and chin.

"Yes... Master." She moaned.

He laughed and stood up.

"You hear that, boys!" He shouted, "Let's breed this nigger."

Suddenly and without any warning, another cock thrust deep into her cum filled pussy.

"Yeeeeess!" Kelly moaned and arched her back, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! I want it! I want you all!"

Another cock forced its way down her throat, and once again, Kelly was getting fucked from both sides.

Kelly just did her best to stay on her hands and knees as wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout her entire body. She heard other men talking, calling her a slut and whore as she got fucked.

Something about acting like this with an audience turned Kelly on even more.

"I'm about to cum," The man fucking Kelly moaned out, "Ready, whore?"

The cock in her mouth pulled back, and a trail of spit went from Kelly's lips to its tip.

"Cum in me, Master!" Kelly moaned. "Fill this nigger whore with your cum! Send me back to my black family filled with white, dominant cum!"

"Fuuucccckkk!" The man grunted, and Kelly's already cum-filled cunt got coated a second time.

"Yeeeeeesss!" Kelly moaned, loving the feeling of her unprotected pussy getting filled up.

"Stay on your hands and knees!" Someone ordered as the cock left her battered pussy.

Then another fat head pressed up and down her cum soaked pussy lips.

"Guess this will have to do for lube." He said with a laugh.

Kelly's arms gave way, and her face pressed against the ground. She was still panting for air, but she desperately wanted a cock back inside of her.

"Time to take the last hole." The man behind her said.

Kelly's eyes suddenly shot wide open. No man had ever been near her asshole before. She went to tell him to stop, but it was too late.

His big thick white cock, coated in the cum around her pussy lips, suddenly pushed past the entrance of her virgin asshole and stretched her unbelievably wide.

"Fuuuucckk!!" Kelly shouted.

It felt as if her asshole had been ripped open. The rim burnt and pulsated around the cock that kept sliding deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Fuck, that's a tight ass!" The man behind her moaned.

"Soooo biiiggg." Kelly whined out.

She made no effort to move. Instead, she kept her face planted against the ground as her asshole gripped around every inch of the white cock that impaled into her.

SPANK!

"You're our three-hole slut, aren't you?" The guy behind asked as another inch pushed deeper into Kelly's ass.

"Yes," She panted. "Fuck, that burns."

"You'll get used to it." He said with a laugh.

Kelly's chest was heaving as her breath turned heavy. All her focus was on controlling the burning and stretching feeling coming from her ass. It was like she was being ripped open by this big cock.

Another inch slipped into her.

"Urrgh!" Kelly grunted, the air being forced from her lungs.

Her asshole clenched around the hard cock, and her insides felt totally filled.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... my arse," She panted out, "How much is left?"

Every inch that delved deeper felt like a mile. Kelly felt every part of the cock from her tight grip with her ass.

"Nearly there." He moaned back.

His hands held onto her hips, but Kelly was just breathing erratically.

"Okay," She moaned. "Oh god you're so fucking deep in my ass!"

From the start of the night when she thought she might have sex with one of her co-workers, Kelly couldn't believe that she was on her hands and knees with two loads of cum in her pussy and another cock inside her no longer virgin asshole. She fucking loved it!

One last push and Kelly felt his balls rest onto her, his cock completely impaled into her stretched asshole.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkk!" She moaned out.

Her entire thick black body trembled as sweat beaded from her head.

"I can't believe you got her ass first," Someone else shouted. "I've been staring at that ass since she started."

"I know," The man inside of her laughed out, "I'm sure she'll be happy to let you have a go next," he said then slapped Kelly's ass. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Kelly immediately panted out. "You can do anything you want to me."

The burning sensation around the rim of her ass started to fade, but she couldn't stop her asshole from clenching around him. Never in her life did Kelly think she would do anal, never mind with such a big white cock while surrounded by a group of men.

When the cock slowly began to slide back, the rim of her ass pulled back with it, every inch stretching her unbelievably.

"Now that is a pretty sight." The guy behind her said.

"Oooh god." Kelly moaned.

Inch after inch of thick cock pulled back from her ass, but just as the head was the only part left in, he started to push back.

"Fuuucckking hell!" Kelly grunted again.

He carried on slowly moving his cock back and forth, allowing Kelly time to adjust to being anally taken for the first time.

It took a few minutes, but the burning and pain were completely gone. In its place was an overwhelming feeling of being totally, utterly stretched and filled.

"Fuuck!" Kelly moaned when he thrusted a little harder.

"Feeling better?" He asked and spanked her again.

"Yes!" Kelly moaned as he picked up the pace, and unadulterated pleasure hit her body. "Fuck yes! Yes! Fucking hell!"

"Hear that?" The man shouted out. "Seems she's an anal whore, as well!"

"That gives me a good idea." Wayne said.

The man in her ass kept fucking her a little faster, still not properly hammering into her ass but enough to give Kelly great pleasure.

"Come here, slut." Wayne said as he gently pulled her black hair, and Kelly moved back up onto her hands.

Wayne lifted her a little higher, making eye contact for just a second. Enough for Kelly to be filled with both shame but joy at this man watching her getting anally fucked.

Wayne grabbed Kelly's left, heavy tit. She could feel what seemed like a pen on her skin, but she was lost in pleasure from the cock in her ass.

After a few seconds, he was done and moved away. When Kelly looked down, she saw he had written something across her left tit.