Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cummies!" she squealed as he drenched her in his jizz. I buried into her cunt, so much closer to cumming. "Yay!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I groaned at that hot twat spasming around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. I groaned at the way she nursed at me. It was an incredible rush to have her do that. I savored it as I pumped away at her cunt.

Her hot twat rippled around my dick. She massaged me with that amazing cunt. I shuddered at that heat rippling around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. I groaned, savoring the heat of this moment suckling at my dick. It was incredible. I reveled in it. I buried into her.

Erupted.

I pumped my cum into her pussy as Trent's splashed her face. My phone dinged as he grunted. I groaned, my jizz erupting into the bimbo-nun's pussy. The heat rushed through me. I felt so dizzy from the exertion. It was incredible having all this pleasure rushing through me.

"So much cummies!" Sister Abby Marjorie squealed.

Her cunt suckled at me. I spurted more and more of my jizz into her snatch as Trent dumped his load on her face. He groaned, panting as he spent all his jizz. I just savored this moment, the pleasure rushing through me. It was an incredible moment.

"Damn," I groaned as I spurted the last of my cum into her.

"Father, what is going on?" gasped Trent.

"Just get back to class," I ordered him. "Now!"

"School's out for the day," he panted.

"Then go home. Now!"

He gasped and jumped up to his feet. This was exciting, but I had to think. How would Luis Teixeira react to his wife being a complete whore? I didn't know. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and find out.

I pulled out my phone as Trent fled. Sister Bethany Anne cried out in orgasmic delight as I read my notifications.

Receive titty fuck from Titty Nun while parishioner watches! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Parishioner received titty fuck from Titty Nun while you fucked her pussy! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

I had 7 Crystals and an idea burned in my mind. "Mrs. Teixeira, get dressed."

To be continued...