Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flood the little whore's mouth!" I growled, burying hard into my bimbo-nun's cunt. I owned her. I could fuck her pussy with all the force I wanted. I buried into her over and over again. I fucked her with such passion. I reveled in the delight of burying into her.

Sister Bethany Anne wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her hot cunt around my dick. I wouldn't last much longer with the whore's hot twat gripping me. My nuts tightened with the load of jizz I would dump in her whorish depths.

"Filho da mãe!" groaned Mr. Teixeira. He threw back his head and shuddered.

My bimbo-nun gulped down his cum. She swallowed it with hunger. Her pussy clamped down hard on me as I fucked her. Then she squealed as she guzzled down his jizz. Her snatch went wild around my cock as I buried to the hilt in her.

"Oh, Lord," I growled and erupted into her pussy.

I flooded my bimbo-nun's cunt with my jizz. My seed pumped into her writhing snatch. I shuddered at the pleasure rushing through me. At the bliss sweeping through my body with each eruption. It was incredible.

Fantastic.

"Little whore!" I roared.

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Mr. Teixeira. "Merda!"

I pumped more and more of my cum into the whore's pussy. Her twat rippled around me. I shuddered, savoring that heat sweeping through me. The pleasure slammed into my mind. It was just amazing to have her snatch suckling at my erupting dick.

Her pussy suckled at me. She nursed with passion at my dick. I groaned, savoring that bliss. It was a perfect moment to have her rippling around me. I shuddered, spurting more and more of my cum into her snatch. My balls emptied themselves.

My phone vibrated in my pocket while I panted. I pulled my cock out of her pussy while the husband stared in shock. He stepped back, his dick popping out of the bimbo-nun's mouth. My cum dribbled out of her pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, you're are so blessedy and cleansied of all your sinnies sins!" cooed the bimbo-nun.

"Right, right, sister," muttered Mr. Teixeira. He finished buckling up his jeans and hurried away.

This was insane. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and found that I had two new notifications from the Bimbo App.

Fucked your Oral Nun while she blew parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Oral Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

That brought me up to six. I panted as I stood and buckled up my own pants. The nun stood. I noticed how her habit fit her body tightly. She was a petite thing with small breasts, but they were outlined against the thin, black material. Both her legs were visible thanks to the slits in the side of her habit. It was more a dress than robes now. She looked so sexy as she licked the cum off her lips.

"Ameny, Father," she said. "Ooh, ooh, another confessy person!"

I glanced to see one of the students from the private college rushing up. She wore a tartan skirt and a white blouse, the uniform. She had her blonde hair in pigtails that looked so adorable. She was a petite thing. A freshman. Eighteen. She glanced at me before she vanished into the confessional booth.

I slipped into the confessional booth. I was almost shocked that Sister Bethany Anne didn't follow me in. I glanced at the girl. I thought her name was Amberlyn. Amberlyn... Sorenson. That was it. I took a deep breath as she went through the hole. "Bless me, Father" and "it's been seven days since my last confession."

I nodded, my dick so hard. I was expecting a blowjob and wasn't getting one. I was so horny for it especially as the blushing schoolgirl confessed to masturbating and lusting after young men her age. She was starting to get "boy crazy" as my mother put it when dealing with my older sisters.

"You just have to pray to the Lord to help you control your desires," I said. "Now, three Hail Marys and 2 Rosaries."

"Yes, Father," the girl said and left. I swallowed and opened the door. I watched her hurry up to the front where Sister Bethany Anne waited.

The nun pounced.

"Sister!" squealed the schoolgirl in shock. She stood there stiffly as the bimbo-nun reached up beneath her skirt. Amberlyn threw a worried look over her shoulder at me then squeaked in fright. "Sister! That's my underwear!"

The bimbo-nun rolled a pair of white panties down the cutie's thighs. The schoolgirl trembled there as the nun ducked her head beneath the tartan skirt. The girl's head shook, her pigtails dancing as the nun began her feast.

"F-Father Mallory!" gasped the girl as Sister Bethany Anne feasted on the girl's cunt. The lesbian sight had my dick so hard. I moved behind the nun. "She's... She's... I..."

"I told you to say your Hail Marys and your Rosaries." I unbuckled my belt again. "Start praying, Miss Sorenson."

"Y-yes, Father!" she squeaked, her cheeks bright red. She began muttering as I flipped up my nun's habit again, exposing her cute rump. Cum dripped out of her pussy. I had enjoyed two of her holes.

Why not? I had gone this far. I should just go all the way. I dropped to my knees and pulled out my cock. The girl gasped, her eyes locked on my dick. Her lips moved as she wordlessly prayed, but I knew she wasn't even realizing it. She just trembled there as the nun feasted on her cunt.

I pressed my cock into Sister Bethany Anne's butt-crack and found her asshole. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Sodomy in church. But I was witnessing lesbianism in church. Fornication. It was all a sin. The Bimbo App gave me this power.

I thrust against Sister Bethany Anne's asshole.

"Yay!" she moaned in the girl's twat. "Fathery Mallory's dick in my assyhole!"

Her anal ring widened and widened. The girl stopped her recital, her eyes so wide. She licked her lips as Sister Bethany Anne's asshole swallowed my cock. I slipped into the bimbo-nun's backdoor and experienced the velvety heaven of a woman's bowels for the first time.

I sank more and more of my cock into the bimbo-nun's backdoor. She moaned into the schoolgirl's pussy. Amberlyn quivered there, her blue eyes so wide. I savored her blushing innocence crumbling away as my cock bottomed out in the nun's asshole. I had every inch of my rod in her.

I gripped the bimbo-nun's hips and drew back my dick. I groaned, savoring that velvety massage. She cooed and whimpered into the girl's twat. I loved the way she held my cock. She massaged me with that wondrous grip.

"Lord," I groaned as I slammed my cock back into the nun's asshole.

"Father," the girl whispered. "Father, this is... I..."

"This is what the Lord wants," I groaned. He gave me this power. The Bimbo App... It was more than something man-made. It was supernatural. He gave me the power to reshape the parish into my will. "Yes, yes, this is what the Lord wants, so you cum on Sister Bethany Anne's mouth. You cum on her mouth instead of giving in to your lusts for those boys."

"Yes, Father!" the girl gasped, her body trembling. Her pure, white blouse rustled as she quivered, her tartan skirt swaying.

I pounded the nun's asshole, reveling in her velvety grip on my cock. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with all that I had. I plowed deep into her bowels. She gripped me with that hot anal sheath. It was an amazing moment to have her gripping me like that.

The pressure in my nuts grew and grew as they slapped into her taint. It was just a fantastic rush to fuck her like this. I pounded her with all that I had. She moaned, squeezing her anal sheath down on my cock. She wiggled her hips back and forth as I fucked into her. I pounded her with all that I had.

Sister Bethany Anne moaned into the girl's snatch, her anal sheath squeezing tight around my dick. It was magical fucking the bimbo-nun's bowels. I loved it. I savored plunging away at her. I owned her. The Lord gave her to me.

"Praise the Lord, Miss Sorenson!" I growled.

"Yes, Father!" the girl gasped, her face twisting in delight. "Oh, oh, she's licking all over me. She's... I..."

"Drown her in your pussy juices!" I groaned, losing myself to this wondrous gift from the Lord. "Anoint Sister Bethany Anne with your pussy juices."

"Annointy me with all you yummy nummy cunty creams!" squealed the nun, her bowels clamping down on my cock.

The girl nodded. Her head threw back. Her blonde pigtails flew as she trembled through the rapture. Her squeals echoed through the church as she climaxed. It was so wild to watch her cumming on the bimbo-nun's face.

I slammed my cock hard into Sister Bethany Anne as she feasted on the schoolgirl's pussy. The barely legal cutie squealed out her passion. Her pigtails danced as she bucked through her pleasure. She gasped out her delight as the nun's asshole clamped down on me.

"Fathery Mallory!" squealed my bimbo-nun.

Her anal sheath writhed around my dick.

"Lord, yes!" I groaned as I pumped away at that hot and spasming anal sheath. It was just amazing to have that tight anal sheath convulsing around me. It was such a hot delight. I loved the pleasure rippling around me. "My bimbo-nun! My slut!"

I buried into her and erupted.

"Your slutty nunny whore!" squealed Sister Bethany Anne.

Her asshole spasmed around my dick as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her. I groaned at the pleasure flashing through me. I savored that delight as I filled her anal sheath with my spunk. Rapture crashed into my mind.

I pumped her anal sheath full of my seed. She whimpered into the schoolgirl's pussy. Her asshole convulsed around me. I loved how that hot anal sheath spasmed about me. It was such a perfect delight. I groaned, reveling in my power over her.

"She's my slutty nun, Miss Sorenson," I groaned. "That's how she serves the Lord!"

"Yes, Father!" the girl whimpered, her body trembling. She stepped back, her skirt sliding over the nun's head and falling down. She still had her panties around her knees. "Oh, my."

I spurted the last of my cum into my nun's asshole. My phone vibrated. I panted as I pulled out my phone, my dick still buried to the hilt in the nun's bowels. Her flesh rippled around me while she cooed her delight, her veil rustling around her face. I had two more notifications from the App.

Fucked your Oral Nun in the ass while she ate out a virgin parishioner's cunt! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

Oral Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

"Ooh, ooh, now you have to licky my cunny!" the nun squealed and ripped her asshole off me. I gasped in shock as she grabbed the schoolgirl and shoved her down to her knees. The girl's tartan skirt flared as the nun lifted the front of her habit.

"You're full of... of..." the girl stammered as the bimbo-nun grabbed the back of her head.

"Full of Fathery Mallory's cummy cums!" squealed the nun. She shoved the schoolgirl's face into the sloppy cunt.

I rose to my feet, watching stunned at the bimbo-nun grinding her cum-filled cunt on the schoolgirl's face. My eyes fell down on Amberlyn's rump. Her tartan skirt draped over that cute ass. My dick throbbed. My cock was dirty, and she was a virgin, so...

* * *

Amberly Sorenson

I was so confused. This was so strange. I was licking the nun's pussy. I couldn't stop myself. My tongue flicked through her shaved folds and gathered up the salty cum. It was all I could taste. Father Mallory's seed. It was so thick and strong, but then there was something else.

Another flavor. A sweet taste. It was the nun's pussy. I was tasting her pussy as she held me to her twat. Her skirt draped over the back of my head. Her nun's habit had become so lewd. She had thigh-high stockings on and...

The father lifted my skirt. My virgin pussy clenched. He wasn't... I was still pure.

His cock pressed into my butt-crack. My eyes widened. I knew some other girls at my school that only did anal. "It's not really sex if it's up the ass. Plus, you're still a virgin."

I moaned into the nun's pussy, licking up his cum. I couldn't help myself as she ground on me. I shuddered as his big, exciting dick pressed against my anal ring. This was so wild. This couldn't be happening. What was going on here, but...

Father Mallory said this was okay. He was the priest, and he was... drilling his dick against my backdoor. My asshole widened. I moaned into the nun's pussy. More of his cum spilled out of her sweet depths into my mouth as my sphincter stretched and stretched open.

I gasped as he popped into me. "Father!"

"Yes," he groaned as he sodomized me. This really, really felt like a sin. It felt so good as he sank into me. This had to be wrong, but he was the priest, and she was the nun. Sister Bethany Anne. So it had to be okay, right?

"Just keep lickying!" she sang when I realized I had stopped. "Just keep lickying my pussy! Yay!"

"Sorry, Sister," I gasped and stroked my tongue through her folds.

I gathered up more and more of the cum spilling out of her sweet pussy as Father Mallory bottomed out in me. He filled me up to the brim. I couldn't believe that. He gripped my hips and drew back. It was just so wild having him do that.

My asshole gripped him as he thrust back into me. He buried to the hilt in my anal sheath. I moaned into the nun's pussy. My tongue licked through her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. A shiver ran through me as my tongue stroked through her folds and gathered up more and more of the cum that spilled out of her.

She moaned and ground her snatch down on my face. She wiggled her hips back and forth. I couldn't believe this was happening. Father Mallory pumped away at my cock. The new priest hammered my anal sheath.

"Miss Sorenson," he groaned. "Yes, yes, that's it! You're going to be a good girl and not masturbate to boys!"

"No, Father!" I moaned into the nun's pussy. I might masturbate to this, though.

I licked and lapped at the nun's pussy as the priest sodomized me. He fucked me hard and fast as I whimpered. The salty flavor of his cum faded. It grew less and less. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I lapped at her with everything that I had. I stroked through her folds to find more of the spunk.

It had to be in her.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in her. She gasped as I did that. She trembled, grinding her twat on my face as Father Mallory fucked my asshole. He buried into me with passion. I shuddered as the heat melted down to my sinful pussy.

My cunt grew hotter and hotter with his thrusts. I whimpered as my virgin pussy swelled to another orgasm. I would have a big one. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was about to burst with all the pleasure of this moment. He fucked me with force. He buried into me so hard.

"Lord," he breathed. He enjoyed what he did to me. "Yes, yes, thank you for Miss Sorenson's tight asshole!"

"Thanky, Lordy," cooed the nun. "Ooh, ooh, get all the cummies out of me! Wiggly piggly your tongue all in my cunny! Yay!"

"Yes, Sister!" I gasped and thrust my tongue back into her pussy.

I reached into her depths, searching for the father's cum. I found the salty spunk in her sweet snatch and scooped it out of her. The nun whimpered as I did that. I groaned as he kept fucking my asshole as I plunged my tongue into her pussy again. And again.

I scooped out every drop of his jizz I could find.

I shuddered, squeezing my asshole down on his cock. He fucked into me with force. I whimpered, my anal sheath melting around his cock. He pounded me faster. Harder. I whimpered, my anal sheath gripping him.

The flavor of his cum faded with each plunge into the nun's pussy while the heat in my pussy swelled. I hurtled toward climaxing. I couldn't believe this was happening. I wiggled my tongue around in her snatch, searching for cum.

"Oh, yesy yes," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're gonna make me all cummies, too! Ooh, ooh, you're lickying my pussy with all hungriness! Yay!"

"Yes, Sister," I whimpered, my tongue flicking around in her. I didn't taste any cum. I shuddered, remembering what she did to my pussy. How she had licked at my clit. Suckled on it.

I nursed on her bud.

She squealed as I did that while I moaned. Father Mallory buried his cock to the hilt in my asshole. The heat melted to my pussy. I suckled hard on her clit as my orgasm burst in me. I came from being sodomized.

The waves of heat washed through me as my asshole spasmed around his dick. I shuddered, nursing at him as the pleasure swept through me and drowned my mind. He groaned as he experienced my asshole writhing around him

"Yay! Cummies!" squealed the nun. Her head threw back and her pussy juices gushed out.

I groaned as she drowned me in pussy cream. I licked and lapped at her snatch. I stroked my tongue through her folds, gathering up the cream spilling out of her snatch. It was just an incredible delight. I lapped at her with all that I had.

"Fuck!" growled Father Mallory. "Miss Sorenson!" He buried into my asshole and erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my cunt. I shuddered at the feel of his jizz spurting into me again and again. I whimpered, my anal sheath writhing around his cock as he pumped my asshole full of his jizz. I shuddered through the bliss while drowning in the nun's sweet cream.

I licked up her juices as my asshole spasmed around the priest's cock. I shuddered, his dick spurting into me over and over again. He filled me up with all that spunk. It was just insane having all that pleasure splashing into my cunt.

I trembled through the rapture. I savored every moment of his cum spurting into my asshole. He filled me up to the brim. He grunted and pulled out of me a moment later. I gasped as I was suddenly empty, his cum spilling out of my asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, that was so goody!" squealed the nun. "And you got Fathery Mallory's dick all dirty with your assyhole so you gotta sucky him all cleany!"

"What?" I gasped.

The nun grabbed me by the ear, as the nuns—especially the Mother Superior—sometimes did at the college, and yanked me around. I gasped at the pain as I came face to face with Father Mallory's cock that had just been in my butt. Then the nun shoved my head forward. My lips kissed his dick.

Before I knew it, I was swallowing his cock. The sour flavor of my asshole filled my taste buds. My eyes widened as the nun held my head in place. I groaned around his cock. I should be disgusted, but... but...

"Sucky on his dickie to cleany him!" the nun said. "You don't wanna go to Hell because you're a baddie girl. You wanna be a goody girl and go to Heaven! So sucky!"

"Yes," Father Mallory confirmed.

I didn't want to go to Hell. I wanted to be a good girl. So I suckled.

The sour flavor was strangely exciting. So was having a man's cock—Father Mallory's cock!—in my mouth. I moaned around him as I suckled off that sour flavor. I bobbed my head, my pigtails swaying back and forth.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was loving the priest's cock. His cum spilled out of my asshole. I felt it trickling down my taint. I quivered here, feeling just so naughty. I swirled my tongue around his crown, buffing off the sour flavor.

The salty taste of his precum grew.

"That's it," he groaned as I suckled on him. Drool spilled down my chin. "You're doing good, my child!"

I moaned around the father's cock as the nun watched. She clapped her hands and squealed in excitement. Her presence made this... hotter. My virgin pussy clenched as I suckled on the father's cock. I worked my lips up and down him.

The salty flavor of his precum grew and grew. It was a delight. I suckled with hunger on him, bobbing my head. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted with delight. That strong and handsome face. He looked so sharp in his black shirt and starched, white collar.

So dreamy.

"That's it, my child," he groaned. "Keep sucking!"