Better Left to Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," Christie continued.

Travis held his breath, frantically trying to guess what she may come up with. What was her most intimate secret? Would it be something he already knew? He suddenly realized how hurt he would be if she shared something intimate that she had not already shared with him.

"Ok, you are going to think I'm crazy, and I can't believe I'm saying this out loud. But just over the past few months, I've thought about what it might be like to be with another guy."

Whoa! Travis tried to look unaffected, to play it off as something he already knew, no big deal. But there was no getting around how embarrassing that sounded, telling his best friend that she thinks about fucking another man.

And besides, that had been his fantasy, not hers. Not that that would have made it any less embarrassing. Was she just toying with him, trying to get a reaction? Or had he planted the seed to what had now become a fantasy of hers?

"Holy shit Christie, are you being serious? That's wild! Who would've thought?" said Alec, looking genuinely shocked.

Christie leaned back and took a drink from her bottle, proud of the reaction she had evoked from Alec.

"What, you didn't think I was a prude, did you?" Christie asked, feigning offense.

"No, not at all! I mean I'm just ... surprised, that's all."

Travis sat silent, his face a shade of red he hoped would simply be attributed to the hot water. He tipped his beer up only to realize it was empty.

"What do you think about that, Travis? Are you ok with that?" Alec asked.

Christie took another drag and said: "Yea, hun. What do you think? Does that bother you, that I've fantasized about being with another guy?"

Travis felt trapped and more than a little humiliated. If he said he wasn't ok with it, would she call him on it, and tell Alec it was her husband's fantasy too? He didn't want to risk that added embarrassment.

"No, I'm sure lots of married people fantasize once in a while about other people. Everyone has fantasies, right? It doesn't mean you would necessarily act on them. I think it's probably pretty normal, right?"

Travis felt like he was babbling, his nervousness and discomfort with her admission evident.

"I suppose you're right. No harm, it's just a fantasy," Alec mumbled, sounding a bit nervous himself now.

"I think it's important to have a healthy imagination. It keeps the relationship exciting," Christie added with a smile. She took one last drag and threw the rest of her cigarette over the side onto the wet grass. She exhaled slowly, looking at Travis with a devious smile.

His face still a shade of red, he tried once again to steer the conversation elsewhere.

"So, what time do you have to leave tomorrow, Alec?"

Alec stumbled a few seconds, surprised by the sudden change in direction.

"Umm ... I probably should take off before lunchtime. That should get me home before supper."

Travis took advantage of the opening.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night," he said, standing up. "You ready, hun?"

She was quiet for a few seconds and looked back up at the stars.

"Yes, soon, just let me finish my drink first,"

Travis had already climbed out of the hot tub and had his towel wrapped around him. He hesitated for a few seconds, then started toward the door.

"Don't be too long," he said, trying to catch her eye. She didn't answer.

He questioned whether it was a good idea to leave them on their own, particularly after the conversation they'd just had, but he reminded himself it had just been playful banter between friends who'd had a few too many drinks. He was confident neither of them would do anything behind his back.

On his way through the kitchen, he poured a large glass of water and gulped it down, hoping to minimize the impending hangover the morning was sure to bring. He climbed the stairs to their bedroom and took off his wet trunks. He looked down at himself thinking that his dick had certainly looked more impressive when he showed it off to his wife earlier.

He laid back on the bed and began to wonder what was taking Christie so long. He went to the window and tried to peer down at the hot tub, but it was too dark to see anything.

"Looking for me?"

Travis jumped, feeling like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't be. He turned to see Christie wrapped in a white towel, her large breasts trying to escape over the top. She crossed the floor and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a long deep kiss. He could taste the alcohol on her tongue as it swirled around his mouth.

Travis felt a sudden sense of relief. What had he been expecting? Why had he been so nervous? Christie would never do anything they didn't discuss ahead of time. It was almost certain to him now that his anxiety over the past few days had all been for nothing. His mind finally at ease, his mind turned to the great sex that was sure to follow.

He could admit to himself now that their conversation and Christie's behavior in the hot tub had made him extremely horny, and he was confident it had the same effect on his wife.

She finally broke their kiss and took Travis by the hand, leading him down the hall and into his home office. Interesting, he thought. The bedroom seemed like it would have been more comfortable, but right then, he would have been happy on a bed of nails as long as she was on top of him.

The office had a desk and chair, and walls lined with bookshelves. There was also a recliner chair and a large flat screen tv on the wall, where Travis sometimes watched Sportscenter when taking a break from work.

She pushed him into the recliner, before leaning over him and pulling the lever that sent the chair lurching backward. Laying back, Travis extended his legs over the footrest. He smiled, thinking of what was sure to come next. She walked around behind him before reaching for his wrists and pulling them behind the chair. A few seconds later he heard a soft click, followed by a second one.

Without a word, she returned to the front of the chair and reached under it, retrieving a long belt. Travis wondered where it had come from, but before he could say anything she quickly wrapped the belt over his legs securing them tightly to the extended footrest. Travis was perfectly immobilized. He felt his heart beating faster, in part due to his sudden vulnerability but also in anticipation of the naughty adventure Christie had in mind.

Christie stood up and tightened her towel back around her. She walked to his desk and retrieved a wide roll of tape. She tore off a strip, and before Travis could say anything, planted it firmly over his mouth. Travis's eyes were wide now, and he felt his cock stir.

He looked down at his naked body now strapped firmly to his chair. Christie walked around behind him for the second time, planted both hands on his shoulders, and slowly slid them down his chest. He felt his head settle between her breasts as her hands finally reached his stiffening cock.

"Did it turn you on, watching me flirt with your friend tonight?" she whispered softly in his ear.

He nodded quickly, his cock twitching.

"Oooh," she purred. "That's what I thought."

She slowly began to stroke his shaft.

"Were you picturing his strong hands on my tits, Travis?"

Travis's cock jumped again, now throbbing in her hand.

"Mmmmm, I knew that's what you were thinking. You're a naughty boy, Travis." Christie continued in his ear. "By the way your cock is stiffening in my hand, I think you'd like to watch him do more than that to me, wouldn't you?"

Travis's heart was racing now. He was so desperate to finally get inside his wife. He didn't care that she was using Alec as the surrogate in their fantasy talk, he was more turned on than he'd ever been.

Christie removed one of her hands from Travis's cock, and it disappeared behind the chair. She let out a long moan in Travis' ear, then brought her hand to his face. She slowly traced her wet fingers underneath his nose and he immediately recognized the smell of his wife's juices. Unable to open his mouth, all he could do was enjoy her delicious scent as she wiped all of the wetness under his nose. Christie knew how her scent drove her husband crazy. She continued to slowly stroke his cock with her other hand.

"Do you think Alec would like how I smell, baby?" she whispered.

Travis felt like he may not last long enough to actually get to fuck his wife. She was driving him crazy with her talk about seducing his friend. His cock seemed to pulse in response.

"Oooh, I think he would too," she said. Travis could hear her breathing heavier now, and he knew she was just as turned on as he was right now.

"Do you think he would like how I taste, baby? Or how tight I felt when he slid his cock inside me?"

Travis suddenly felt on the verge of cumming, and as if sensing this, Christie stopped stroking his cock. He let out a loud moan, trying to plead for her to continue.

"Well, do you think he would like that, honey? What about you, would you like watching your friend slide his big cock inside your wife?"

Travis nodded frantically, trying to get his wife to finish what she had started. His head was spinning, he was so turned on, his cock leaking more pre-cum down his shaft.

"I want to please you, baby. I want to give you what you desire more than anything else. Would you like that, baby?" she whispered in his ear.

Travis nodded once again, barely hearing what she was saying.

With that, she let go of Travis's cock and it sprung back, making a slapping noise against his stomach. She reached to the table next to his chair and picked up the TV remote and powered it on. He squinted as the light from the screen filled the room. As his eyes adjusted to the bright screen, he was confused by what he saw.

She had it tuned to the CCTV security cameras. These cameras weren't being used for security though. Travis had set these up in the guest room which often doubled as a "sex room" where he and his wife had recorded some of their more adventurous romps. It was far from the kid's rooms and allowed Christie to be as vocal as she liked when she orgasmed. But why did she have this on now?

The screen was divided into two halves, one for each camera sitting on the nightstands in the guest room. He suddenly saw movement on the right frame of the screen. Alec stood next to the bed, drying himself off with a towel. He was turned slightly away from the camera and there was just the slightest flash of what appeared to be his cock before he dropped his towel and climbed into bed, pulling the light bedsheet over the lower half of his body.

Travis's head was spinning. Were they going to watch Alec on the screen while they had sex in the recliner? Would that turn her on, to get a glimpse of his best friend's cock, perhaps even see him masturbate. Or maybe she thought it might feel like he was watching her and Travis having sex.

Christie stood in front of him and slid her hand under her towel, burying her fingers inside of herself once again. She smiled at him as she let out a moan and he thought he could hear the squishing of her fingers moving inside of her. When she pulled her hand out from under the towel, Travis could see the string of sticky cum trailing behind it as she moved them to his face once again. My god, she must have been drenched down there, he thought with wonder. She slowly took her fingers into her mouth and teasingly sucked on them. Then she leaned close to his ear and whispered:

"I hope it's everything you dreamt it would be. Now I want you to close your eyes and count slowly to ten before opening them."

Travis anxiously obeyed and began to count in his head. When he reached ten, he slowly opened them, squinting at the light from the screen. He scanned the room, but Christie was nowhere in sight. The door was closed. Had she gone to get one of her toys? His heart raced, expecting her to open the door any second and finally climb on top of him. He took a deep breath, taking in her overwhelming smell still smeared under his nose.

Just then he noticed a change on the screen, a shadow moving on the screen in front of him. He tried to look closer wondering if Alec had decided to masturbate. It may have been a turn-on for Christie, but it wasn't something he cared to see sitting here by himself. Then he heard what sounded like a door closing from the tv speaker. He could see Alec was not moving, turned on his side away from the door of the guest room. He appeared to be sleeping.

Then suddenly Travis saw his wife step into the view of the camera! His stomach churned anxiously. Christie stood next to the bed for a few seconds before her towel dropped to the floor and she carefully climbed into the bed next to Alec.

Travis felt panic course through his body as he watched his wife slide under the sheet and press her naked body against his friend's back. He watched Christie use her foot to slowly push the sheet down, leaving them both naked for Travis to see. As Alec started to stir, Christie reached around his waist and lightly caressed the length of his shaft with her fingers. His cock responded at which point Travis realized just how large his friend was.

Travis had always been confident in his size. He was sure he was above average and he'd not had any complaints. But as his wife's hand settled on Alec's cock, it continued to grow, and it was obvious he was much bigger than Travis. Maybe only an inch or so longer, but certainly much girthier.

Travis struggled against his restraints but to no avail. On one half of the screen, he could see Christie's beautiful white backside pressing against him. From the other camera angle, he now saw Alec's eyes open. At first, he remained perfectly still, as Christie's hand squeezed his cock. Then Travis saw a slight smile appear, and he turned toward Travis's wife. She smiled back. Alec leaned over her and they began to kiss.

Travis watched their tongues sliding in and out of one another's mouths, as their kissing became more heated. Christie put her hand back on his cock and Travis heard his friend let out a quiet moan of approval. As they continued to kiss, Alec slid his hand up and grabbed a handful of Christie's right breast. He could see Alec's cock stiffen in his wife's soft small hands. Travis looked down at his own cock and was confused to see it was almost as hard as Alec's was.

He returned his eyes to the screen just in time to see his wife let go of his friend's cock and slide her fingers inside of her wet pussy. As she did, she turned her head away from him and looked directly into the camera with a coy smile. She removed her fingers and slid them into his friend's mouth. He sucked them hungrily and Christie gave another quick smile to the camera before she resumed kissing him.

Alec must have liked what he tasted. He slid down toward the foot of the bed stopping when his face was just inches from Christie's pussy. She spread her legs wider, inviting him to enjoy her. Travis couldn't see exactly what he was doing, as her leg was now blocking the camera angle.

As if sensing this, Christie grabbed behind her right leg and lifted it high in the air, giving Travis a clear view of Alec's tongue working over his wife. Christie arched her back and let out a long groan.

"Fuuucccck," she said in a low moan.

Alec slid a finger between her swollen wet lips and pushed it deep as he began to softly work her clit with his tongue. Christie was breathing heavily now.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!"

After just a few minutes, Christie grabbed the back of Alec's head and in a high pitched breathy voice yelled out:

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum!!" she shouted.

Travis had only known his wife to be able to cum with the help of her vibrator. No matter how hard he had tried by either going down on her or fucking her, Christie had never been able to cum without the help of her toy.

And now, after just a few minutes of Alec's head buried between her legs, he was able to do what Travis had been unable to in over 15 years of marriage!

Alec made his way back up the bed and kissed Christie deeply. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, seeming to savour the taste of her own juices covering his mouth.

They continued kissing for some time, before Christie gently pushed him off of her, and climbed off the bed. She grabbed Alec's hand and pulled him to stand in front of her. Now he stood directly in front of the camera, and Travis got a close-up view of just how large his friend's cock was.

Christie lowered herself to her knees, her face just an inch or two away from his huge mushroom head.

"Its so big," she whispered, glancing at the camera out of the corner of her eye, "should I put it in my mouth, baby?"

Alec, assuming she was talking to him, responded with a resounding yes. Christie smiled and began to roll her tongue all around the large head of his cock. He let out a low groan and Christie slowly let just the head slide between her lips.

"More," Alec told her, sounding a little breathless. Christie did as he requested and slowly slid him further into her mouth. After getting halfway, she stopped and slid him back out, before going down on it again, this time slowly easing her lips right to the base of his long shaft.

Travis was stunned. He must have been several inches down her throat. Christie gagged slightly and her eyes watering but continued to hold him deep in her mouth. Using her left hand, she softly cupped his balls and began to bob her head up and down on his cock. As she sped up, Alec's moans became louder.

"God Christie, that feels so fucking good!"

After working Alec's cock for several minutes, Christie finally stood up and gently pushed him back onto the bed. As he laid on his back, his hands folded comfortably behind his head, Christie opened the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed and removed a small pink vibrator.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling Alec's upper thighs, her pussy hovering just inches below his balls. She reached down and wrapped her hand around Alec's shaft. Pointing it straight up toward the ceiling, she began to slowly stroke it up and down.

The vision of his wife's soft white hand gripping his best friend's shaft made Travis' cock throb. He pulled his gaze from the screen for just long enough to look down at his rock-hard erection. He felt a sickening jealous feeling but knew he was helpless to do anything to stop what was happening, and as he saw another trail of pre-cum leak onto his belly, he realized he was also more turned on than he'd ever been.

A sudden humming noise came from the tv and Travis knew that his wife had switched on her vibrator. She pressed it against her clit, letting out a low moan of pleasure.

She glanced toward the camera again, and asked softly:

"Do you like watching me stroke that cock baby?"

Alec's eyes were closed and he let out a moan of approval. Christie increased the pace of her strokes.

"Oh god that feels good in my hand," she said, tilting her head toward the ceiling.

Her back arched and her large firm breasts pushed out, her erect nipples confirming just how turned on she was. Alec look up at her, a look of wonder in his eyes.

"So fucking sexy," he said.

Christie wiggled herself up his thighs even further. As she continued to jerk Alec's cock, she was now rubbing the head of it against the wet folds of her pussy. Travis could make out the pre-cum oozing from Alec's head, mixing with the flowing juices of his wife's pussy. She turned her vibrator up to the highest speed, and Travis knew this usually meant she was getting close to climaxing.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned loudly, continuing to rub the bulbous head up and down her wet slit. Travis noticed nervously that Alec's head would occasionally slide between Christie's lips, penetrating her slightly. Each time she let out another loud moan. Her breath was fast now, almost hyperventilating. As she continued to press the vibrator against her clit, Travis watched his wife slide the head of Alec's cock between her folds, just enough to hold him in place.