Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned. "Oh, that's good. That's just delicious. Feel my big dick? Feel it plowing into you?"

"Yes!" she moaned, her cunt squeezing about my dick. I plowed into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved the feel of her pussy squeezing around me. She had such a wonderful one. I loved the way her twat held me tight. "Oh, you are driving me wild! Breed me!"

"My balls are getting there, Donna," I groaned. "Got a big load of sperm just aching to flood you!"

"Flood my daughter!" Mrs. Lemon moaned, her pregnant belly rubbing into her daughter's side.

"Mmm, pump her full of all that cum!" Mom added. "Give me a grandson. Yes, yes, knock up your sexy girlfriend."

"Yes, Mama!" I groaned, slamming my cock deep and hard into my girlfriend's cunt.

Donna shuddered. Her thighs gripped my waist. She held me tight as I buried my cock into her. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. She gasped, her cunt going wild. She quivered between our pregnant mothers as she climaxed on my dick.

"Breed me, Jason!" she howled as her cunt rippled around my dick.

I drew back, savoring that suckling pressure. The tip of my cock drank it in. Her naughty twat had my balls tightening. I groaned and buried back into her. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. My balls smacked into her flesh.

I erupted. My cum fired over and over into her twat. The pleasure raced through me. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I unloaded again and again into her cunt. It was wonderful to just pump her full of all my spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, unloading in her. "Oh, Donna! I'm breeding you."

"You are, Jason!" she squealed, her cunt spasming around my dick.

"Pump her full of all that baby-making spunk," groaned Mom. "Breed her!"

"Knock up my daughter!" Mrs. Lemon cooed, her hand squeezing her daughter's breast.

My girlfriend's fertile pussy suckled at my cock. She worked out all my cum. I groaned as I basted her with everything that I had. I trembled, loving the delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I unloaded the last of my spunk into her.

I panted and she whimpered. Her pussy rippled around me a few more times as her orgasm died. I sucked in deep breaths, feeling amazing. I knew I would breed her eventually. I would make my Donna into a MILF. Put a son in her who would grow up to be a mama's boy like me.

"Mmm, we have to lick out the excess cum," Mrs. Lemon purred. "What do you say, Rita?"

"Oh, yes. Jason fires so much cum. My good boy put plenty in her. We can enjoy the rest."

"This is why I'm not getting bred," Donna muttered. "I have two hungry MILFs who want to lick Jason's cum from my pussy."

"You love it," I said and pulled out of her.

She giggled. "I do. It is hot having our mothers lick me clean.

I slid out of the way, moving down to the foot of the bed. The two pregnant MILFs heaved themselves up, their large tits and round bellies swaying beneath them as they crawled between my girlfriend's pussy.

Curly brown hair mixed with brassy tresses as they leaned down to feast on Donna's twat. I stared at the two plump rumps and furry muffs dripping with pussy cream. The two MILFs needed to be fucked, but I only had one cock.

Sorry, Mrs. Lemon, I thought as I moved up behind my mother. If I had to choose, Mom would always win. I was her good boy.

"Mmm, Mama, you need my cock, don't you?" I groaned as I pressed into her thick bush.

"Oh, Jason, you know I do," she purred, her voice muffled by Donna's pussy.

"Yes, yes, fuck your mom!" gasped Donna. Then she bucked. "Mommy! Ooh, you got that tongue deep in me. And Mrs. Reynolds... Oh, wow, I love what you're doing to me."

I smiled and thrust my dick into my mother's pussy. I buried to the hilt in her. I loved the way her cunt squeezed about my cock. It was heaven sliding back into the pussy that birthed me. Her very pregnant pussy.

My balls smacked into her bush. I loved the way her cunt squeezed about me. She held me tight in her silky embrace as I drew back. She moaned into Donna's pussy. My girlfriend shuddered, her hands squeezing her tits.

"Yes, yes, yes, eat me out!" squealed the naughty cheerleader. "Ooh, get all of Jason's cum out of me! Yes, yes, lick me clean, you slutty MILFs!"

"Mmm, such sluts for Jason's cock," Mrs. Lemon moaned. "You're fucking me next!"

"Yes, Mrs. Lemon," I groaned, driving my cock into my mother's pussy, my hands sliding over her back. "I'll fuck you so hard. Don't you worry!"

"Yes, he will!" Mom groaned. "My good boy will pound you, Shannon! He'll fuck you so hard! Ooh, just like he's fucking me! Yes, yes, pound your Mama's pregnant pussy! Mama needs to cum!"

"You will, Mama!" I groaned, my dick aching in her wondrous cunt. Her flesh squeezed about me.

I groaned and pumped away harder. I threw back my head, reveling in the heat of my mother's pregnant twat squeezing about me. She massaged me with that lovely cunt. I groaned, savoring every moment of burying into her.

I fucked her with passion. I plunged to the hilt in her. I fucked her with such force. I groaned with each thrust. I pumped into my mother's cunt, the pressure rising in my nuts. I would explode in her pregnant depths. Just pump her full of all that spunk in my nuts.

"Mama!" I groaned, my balls tightening.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in your mother!" whimpered Donna. "Ooh, that's so good. Just plow into her and... Oh, you two MILFs are licking all that cum out of me. You both have your tongues in my snatch!"

"You going to cum on our mothers' faces?" I groaned, pumping away hard at Mom's cunt.

"You know it, Jason." Donna smirked at me. "Just drown them in my yummy pussy cream."

"So yummy," I groaned, thrusting away harder and faster at Mom's pussy. I fucked her with passion. I plowed into her with hard strokes. "Drown them, Donna!"

"Yes, yes, drown us, honey," Mrs. Lemon moaned, wiggling her rump.

I grabbed her butt-cheek, squeezing the MILF's ass as I plowed into my mother's pussy. The pressure swelled in my balls. I was so close to cumming in her. I just held out, wanting to make my mother cum first. She deserved to have the first orgasm.

My right hand slid around her waist and went for her clit. I slid along the bottom swell of her oiled belly until my fingers reached her thick bush. I slid through those curls and found her clit. I rubbed at her bud as I drilled into her.

"Jason!" Mom groaned into Donna's pussy. "Yes, yes, that's so good!"

"So is what you two MILFs are doing to me!" squealed my girlfriend. "Oh, fuck, that's it! Yes!"

Donna bucked as she came. Her orgasmic moan echoed through the room. Her fingers dug into her tits. She jiggled them as she quivered through her delight. I loved the sight of her cumming on our mothers' faces.

My dick throbbed as I pumped away at my mother's cunt. I rubbed at her clit, massaging her naughty bud. Her pussy clamped down on me as I massaged her, my dick hammering her cunt with hard strokes. Her twat grew hot around my dick.

She squealed, "Oh, Jason! My good boy! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Her pregnant pussy convulsed around my dick as she drank Donna's pussy juices. Both MILFs licked up the cream gushing out of Donna. I knew my girlfriend was a squirter. I groaned, plowing into my mother's writhing snatch.

"Mama!" I groaned.

"Cum in me!" she begged. "Flood me. I love having your jizz in me! Mama needs your cum!"

I buried my cock into my mother's cunt and erupted.

I pumped load after load of jizz into her. I flooded her with my jizz. It felt incredible to unleash so much spunk in her. I groaned through my rapture. My face twisted in delight. I shuddered, pumping away at her with hard strokes.

"Jason!" she moaned, her quivering around my dick. "Oh, Jason, that's so good. Yes, yes, that's what I need. Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

"Mama!" I groaned, spurting all that cum I had in my balls into her snatch. "Damn!"

She rippled around me, milking me dry. Her cunt quivered in such exciting ways. I loved it. I panted, my chest rising and falling. Mom's pussy worked out the last of my cum. She felt so awesome suckling at me. A big smile spread on my lips.

It was just the best thing in the world having my mother cum on my dick.

"Oh, honey," moaned Mom. "Mmm, that was amazing."

"I bet it was," Mrs. Lemon purred, my hand squeezing her rump. "Mmm, I need that cock in me and your pussy sitting on my face, Rita. I want your son's cum to pour out of your pussy."

"Such a cum-hungry slut, Mom," Donna said as her mother settled down on her back. "Here, you need a pillow to lift your butt so my hung boyfriend and fuck you hard."

"He is hung," Mrs. Lemon cooed, her eyes falling on my dick.

Her big boobs quivered and her round stomach looked so delicious. I had bred her. Donna shoved the pillow beneath her mother's rump, lifting her asshole so I could fuck her easier. At the same time, Mom crawled over Mrs. Lemon.

It was so hot watching my mom's milk-laden tits sway as she straddled the MILF's head. Mom lowered her cum-filled and bred pussy to Mrs. Lemon's mouth. The MILF licked those plump lips in anticipation of my cum leaking out of Mom's pussy.

"Enjoy," Mom purred moments before her brown curls, dripping with pussy cream and my cum, brushed Mrs. Lemon's lips. "Yes, yes, enjoy my son's cum!"

"Mmm, it's just pouring out of you!" groaned Mrs. Lemon.

Donna, kneeling on my right, grabbed my cock soaked in my mother's pussy juices. She had such a wicked smile on her lips as she guided my cock to her mother's butthole. My girlfriend was such a playful and sexy creature.

After Mom, I loved her the most.

She pressed my cock into her mother's butt-crack and against that puckered asshole. Mrs. Lemon moaned, her big, gleaming boobs jiggling. They looked so fetching doing that. And so did my mother's quivering as she sat on her fellow MILF's face.

I ran my hands over Mrs. Lemon's pregnant belly as I pushed against her asshole. Her naughty backdoor welcomed me in, widening to take my cock. I groaned as that wonderful anal ring spread over the crown of my wet cock.

"Yes," groaned Mrs. Lemon into my mother's cunt. "Oh, yes, that's wonderful. Just amazing."

Her bowels engulfed my cock. I groaned as I penetrated her sphincter and slid into her anal sheath. The MILF quivered, her boobs jiggling. She whimpered into my mother's cum-filled pussy. Mom gasped, her back arching, her big boobs and heavy stomach shifting.

"Ooh, Mrs. Reynolds, those big boobs need to be played with," Donna groaned. She leaned down and latched onto a fat nipple. She suckled from my mother.

"Oh, Donna," moaned Mom, her hand grabbing the back of Donna's head. "You're going to be my daughter one day. I can't wait for that happy moment."

"Me, either," Mrs. Lemon moaned. "Then I really will have been bred by my son."

I grinned as my cock sank to the hilt in Mrs. Lemon's bowels. I savored being in her asshole. I savored that delight as the MILF's velvety flesh held me tight. She feasted on my mother's creampie while Donna nursed from Mom's heavy tit.

Donna's rump wiggled. I slapped my hand down on her rump. She gasped around my mother's nipple. I grinned as I slid my hand down her butt-crack, reaching for the shaved flesh of her pussy. I would rub at her and make her cum.

"Mmm, taking care of mother and daughter?" Mom cooed.

"Yes, Mama," I said, and drew back my cock.

Mrs. Lemon's asshole gripped me with that exciting heat. I loved every moment of her massaging my cock with her velvety flesh. At the same time, I rubbed at her daughter's cunt. Donna moaned around my mother's nipple, gulping down all that creamy milk.

I pumped away at Mrs. Lemon's bowels I fucked into her, savoring the way her flesh gripped me. Her tight bowels massaged me. I groaned, my dick drinking in the velvety caress. I thrust my fingers into her daughter's twat a moment later.

"Jason," she mewled around my mother's nipple, voice half-muffled. "S'good."

"It is," moaned Mom. "Oh, sweetie, just drink all the milk you want while your mother licks all that salty cream out of my pussy."

"Yummy cream," groaned Mrs. Lemon. Her asshole clenched about my dick, increasing the friction. "Mmm, I could eat your jizz out of your mother for the rest of my life, Jason."

"What about out of me?" Donna whimpered, her cunt clenching down on my dick.

"Oh, you know I will do that, too," groaned Mrs. Lemon. "I love licking your cunt full of Jason's cum. Mmm, such a yummy treat."

Donna purred her delight and suckled at my mother's teat again, her pussy clenching about my two fingers thrusting away at her. I pumped in and out of her, matching the rhythm of my cock burying into her mother's asshole. Every plunge into her made me groan.

My left hand rubbed at the MILF's round stomach as I grunted with each thrust. I buried into her bowels with force, my balls smacking into her taint brimming with all the cum I would fire into her. I would unleash so much spunk into her asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned, burying hard into Mrs. Lemon's bowels.

"Fuck her, honey!" Mom moaned, her body swaying as she ground her twat on Mrs. Lemon's mouth. "Just fuck her asshole hard and fast."

"I am!" I panted, burying deep and hard into the MILF's asshole. "Goddamn, I am!"

I churned up Donna's cunt as I fucked her mother's asshole with hard and fast strokes. My nuts swelled with the ache as I pleasured the mother and her daughter. I watched the bliss crossing my own mother's face as she rode the MILF's mouth.

Mrs. Lemon's boobs quivered as I fucked into her. I stroked over her pregnant belly, savoring the fertile swell of her body. I had bred her. Bred both MILFs in this room. I would breed Donna, too. I pumped away at her pussy, wanting to make her explode with pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mrs. Lemon moaned. "That cock! Ooh, that cock is special."

"Uh-huh," purred Donna, her cunt clenching about my fingers. "Why he gets away with fucking us all. Big stud."

"Yep!" I groaned, burying into her mother's asshole with hard strokes. My fingers wiggled about in her twat. "You're all my sluts."

"Ooh, you're growing so arrogant," moaned Mom. "I love it. I am your slut, honey. I am my good son's slutty Mama!"

Her head threw back. She gasped and bucked. I knew she was cumming. She gushed her juices into Mrs. Lemon's mouth. The MILF had the joy of drinking those tangy passions as I pumped away at her asshole. Her bowels clamped down on me. She shuddered. Groaned.

"Jason!" the MILF whimpered as I plowed into her asshole. Her flesh held me tight. "Oh, Jason!"

I buried into her and groaned at the delight of her bowels going wild around my dick. Pussy cream gushed out of her pregnant snatch and bathed my crotch. I groaned, loving every stroke into the MILF's tight asshole. Her married flesh rippled around me.

"Mrs. Lemon," I groaned, the ache surging to an explosive burst at the tip of my cock. My fingers churned up her daughter's cunt. "Yes!"

My cum pumped into her asshole. Spurt after spurt of jizz that basted her hot flesh. I shuddered at that wonderful delight surging over me. My head threw back as I erupted over and over again. Pleasure slammed through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

"Oh, Jason, flood my asshole!" moaned Mrs. Lemon.

I groaned, firing more jizz into the spasming heaven of her velvety delight. Her flesh writhed and rippled around me, nursing me. My fingers jammed into Donna's pussy. I pumped away at her as I basted her mother's bowels with my jizz.

Donna ripped her mouth off my mother's nipple, turned, and kissed me on the mouth. She planted her lips on me and thrust her tongue, covered in the creamy delight of my mother's breast milk into my mouth. She squealed as she did.

Her pussy went wild around my fingers.

Hot pussy cream gushed out of her.

I groaned into her lips, trading milk back and forth as I basted her mother's asshole.

My mind reveled under the hot delight of cumming in the pregnant MILF's asshole. She suckled at me. She nursed with such passion while her daughter's pussy writhed around my digits. I kissed Donna, the milk melting across my taste buds.

I hit the peak of my passion. I groaned, feeling amazing. Just wondrous. This was such a wild moment to experience. I was so glad that I could enjoy this pleasure with my mother, Donna, and her mother. It was special.

She broke the kiss. "Mmm, you are such a stud."

I grinned at her. "And you are such a hottie. Plus, we have two gorgeous and pregnant MILFs with us. This is the way to spend a Saturday afternoon."

"Mmm, it is," she said.

"Oh, I agree," Mrs. Lemon moaned, her bowels clenching about my dick.

Mom slid off her as I pulled out of Mrs. Lemon's asshole. I found myself lying on my back, the two pregnant MILFs pressing against me, Mom on my right and Mrs. Lemon on my left. Their curving bellies rubbed into my side as they played with my chest hairs.

I groaned at that, savoring the high of my orgasm.

"Mmm, your son is such a hunk," Mrs. Lemon purred.

"I know," my mom cooed. "He makes me wet all day long."

"I can only imagine," groaned Mrs. Lemon. "Mmm, thank you for guiding him to my Donna."

"The moment I saw him looking at her, I knew that he had a big crush on her." Mom brushed my nipple. "And when she came up and showed such an interest in M.I.L.F.S., well, I had to get them together."

"And it's a match made in heaven," moaned Donna. She bent down and grabbed my dick. "Let me get you all nice and clean for your next breeding attempt. You got to knock me up."

"I will," I groaned then gasped as she engulfed my cock with her hungry mouth.

She bobbed up and down, her mouth sucking so hard. She had such a wet one. Her tongue danced around the crown. Mom and Mrs. Lemon twined my chest hairs around their fingers as they waited for me to be ready for the next round.

Donna's tongue swept around me, buffing me clean. She was ravenous for the flavor of her mother's asshole.

Just starving for it.

A big smile spread on my lips. This was the life. I held the two pregnant MILFs to me and luxuriated in my girlfriend bobbing her head and cleaning my dick. I would breed Donna, and I would be a good father to my sons.

I would have an amazing life thanks to that belt buckle.

* * *

Three days later, my mom went into labor. I drove her to the hospital. I was nineteen. I had gotten my license last month. Dad arrived not long after Mom was situated, wearing his uniform. I was the one that was let into the delivery suite, though.

The nurses and doctor understood. I was the son who had bred her.

"Such a good boy you have," one of the nurses said. "I hope my boy is so supportive when I have his baby."

"He will," Mom said, her face coated in sweat, her hair frazzled. She looked so beautiful.

"Now, bear down! Push!"

Mom pushed. I held her hand as I witnessed the miracle of my first son being born. It was such a rush to see our incestuous love brought into this world. By that evening, I was the proud father of my own brother.

"Let's name him Michael," I told Mom as I held my son. "After Dad."

"Sure," she said, a big smile on her lips. "Michael Jr. What a great name."

Dad was ecstatic that my son, his grandson, was named after him. He looked so thrilled to hold his grandson, not caring that his wife was the mother. He had utterly accepted this new life where he didn't get to touch his wife but still had to pay all the bills.

Still, he was a great dad and would be an awesome grandfather to my son.

Not long after, Mrs. Lemon had our son and named him Jay. She looked so proud finally having the son she craved. The one her husband had failed to give her. Donna had me fuck her in the hospital bathroom begging me to put Jay's brother in her pussy.

Mrs. Best gave birth to Robert. Her other son, my friend Tim, promised that her next boy would be his. Carl boasted the same thing after his mother had my son Chris. Mrs. Donovan looked so thrilled to have a new baby boy. President Shaver named our son Hank. James and Eduardo, my other two friends, were happy fathers at my college when their mothers had Ann and Hector respectively.