Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss to groan, "Mom!"

"Oh, Mrs. Reynolds," purred Donna. "Mmm, you're so bold. I love it."

"I just can't resist his cock," Mom purred. "I promise I won't hog him, but..."

"Mother's prerogative?" asked my date as Mom's lips slid over the crown of my cock.

My back arched into the chair. I groaned, staring at the theater. It was packed more towards the front, but there were people in the row before us. I tried not to make too much noise as Mom bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock.

My face twisted from the delight of my mother's blowjob. She suckled with passion, her tongue dancing around my cock. She moaned, the passion humming around the tip. I grabbed a fistful of her curly, brown hair, gripping her as she bobbed her head faster.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring the delight. "Damn, Mom, that's good."

"Mmm, I bet it is," cooed my date. Donna grabbed my hand. "Makes me wet. Want to help a girl out?"

"Yes," I groaned as she pulled my hand down to her thighs.

She pressed me up beneath her skirt. The silkiness of her thighs rubbed on my hand. She shoved me higher and higher. My dick throbbed in my mother's mouth as Donna brought me to her shaved pussy. She pressed me right against her wet folds. Like Mom, Donna had forgotten her panties.

She cooed in delight as she rubbed my fingers up and down her slit. I found her clit. I rubbed it with my thumb. She groaned softly and pressed my digits into her pussy. Her hot flesh engulfed my fingers. So tight and wet. Young cunt that was hungry for my dick.

I couldn't wait to be in her. I would revel in sliding into her twat. It would be incredible to slide into her pussy at every chance I had. I would revel in it. Savor it. A big smile spread on my lips as she worked my digits in deep.

She rested her head on my shoulder, watching the movie as I fingered her juicy cunt. At the same time, Mom bobbed her head up and down my cock. She nursed, my balls twitching at the pressure. She felt incredible nursing on my dick. The suction built and built the ache at the tip.

"Fuck," I sighed.

"Mmm, is your mother's blowjob amazing?" she asked softly.

"God, yes," I groaned. "And your pussy feels awesome about my fingers."

She giggled. "Mmm, your dick will love it even more."

I rubbed at her clit and groaned my agreement. I leaned back, my eyes squeezing shut. I couldn't focus on the comedy. It was introducing the two unlikely pair. My toes curled in my shoes, Mom sucking so hard. I matched her passion, burying my fingers just as hard into my girlfriend's pussy. I plunged them in deep.

She rubbed her cheek into my shoulder, her thighs squeezing about my hand, trapping me there. Not that I wanted to pull my fingers out of her juicy cunt. Her hot flesh felt amazing about my digits. I reveled in soaking my fingers in my cunt while my thumb massaged her clit.

I circled her bud. I caressed that naughty, little spot with my fingers. She gasped and moaned, sounding so wicked. I loved the sound she made. She rubbed her cheek into my shoulder as I fingered her deep and hard, thrusting into her juicy depths and churning her up.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Oh, Jason, you're going to make me cum."

"Good," I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of my mother's sucking mouth.

"Are you going to flood your mother's mouth with your cum?" she cooed.

"Of course," I panted. "I love flooding her mouth. I love spurting my cum into all her holes. I'm going to drown her."

"Good," she moaned. "Drown your mother. Give her every drop of your cum you can. I want you to flood her."

"God, yes," I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. "Fuck, that's good. I love what your mouth is doing to me, Mom."

She moaned around my cock. She suckled with such passion. She nursed on me with everything that she had. I groaned, my dick twitching in her mouth. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. My heart pounded in my chest as she suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with passion, bobbing up and down. The pressure swelled at the tip.

I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her mouth. I rubbed harder at Donna's clit. She whimpered, her cunt clamping down on my digits. I thrust my fingers deep into her as Mom slid her mouth up my cock, sucking hard the entire time. My balls tightened.

"Fuck," I whispered, the pressure about to burst at the tip of my cock.

Mom's tongue danced around my spongy crown. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my nuts. My cum burst into a froth. My jizz shot up my shaft and exploded out the tip of my cock. I basted my mother's mouth with my cum.

I groaned, rubbing fast on Donna's clit. Stars burst across the theater. They twinkled. My chair creaked as I pumped more and more of my cum into my mother's mouth. My fingers jabbed deep into Donna's cunt. She whimpered.

"Jason!" she gasped.

Her pussy went wild around my fingers. Her cunt writhed and convulsed around my digits. I savored the feeling as my cum pumped into my mother's hungry mouth. The pleasure shot through me with each blast. I groaned as I hit the peak, emptying the last of my spunk into my mother's mouth.

Donna trembled beside me, her pussy still writhing around my fingers. I loved the sounds she made as she trembled through her orgasm. She nuzzled her lips into my neck, kissing at me as her orgasm burned through her.

"Oh, Jason," she panted, her orgasm dying down. Her pussy's spasms slowed then stopped. "Oh, that was wonderful, Jason."

Mom slid her mouth off my cock. She sat up and leaned over me. Donna noticed and understood. Right before my eyes, my girlfriend and my mother kissed. Mom thrust her tongue out coated in my cum. They snowballed it back and forth.

I groaned at the sight, my blood boiling. My heart pumped heat that screamed through my body. I watched the sight, stunned. It was so hot to witness them trading my cum back and forth. My dick twitched, wet with Mom's saliva.

"Damn," I breathed. "Goddamn, you two are so hot."

They kept kissing but something had changed about the character of it. The way they worked their lips and tongues together had taken on something almost... prideful. Pleased. They were happy that I loved the sight of them sharing my cum.

"That is one of the sexiest sights a young man can see. Damn, that is amazing." I sucked in deep breaths. "Just fucking awesome."

They broke the kiss and grinned at me. Mom licked her lips while Donna just winked at me.

They both leaned back, my cock still out and fingers still in Donna's cunt. I slid my digits out of her twat. They gleamed with her passion. The spicy aroma of her twat filled my nose. I brought my digits to my mouth to suck them clean, but my mother grabbed my wrist first.

I didn't fight her as she pulled my fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. She tasted Donna's juices. Mom groaned. The purring sound was so delectable to hear. My dick throbbed as Mom swept her tongue around my digits, cleaning them.

"I think she likes my pussy," purred Donna.

"I know I do," I said, smiling at her. "It's a delicious pussy."

She grinned at me. She looked around the theater. Then she did something wild. She tugged down on her top so her breasts spilled out. They were round and perky. She pulled my hand from my mother's lips and brought it to her tit. I smeared mom's saliva on her boob.

Then I ducked down and suckled one of her nipples into my mouth. I nursed on her. She whimpered. Mom grabbed my cock, stroking up and down it. I shuddered and groaned around the nipple in my mouth.

"Mmm, that's so hot," Mom purred. "You're just nursing on her. Your dick is so hard, too."

"I bet," moaned Donna. "You're stroking him and he's sucking on my nipple."

Mom giggled. "I like how you think, Donna. Mmm, your pussy must be so wet. I know he made you cum, but his fingers just aren't the same as his cock."

"No, they're not." My girlfriend shuddered. "You're not suggesting I enjoy him right here, right now. Someone might notice."

"And?" Mom asked. "You're on a date with my son chaperoned with his mother. M.I.L.F.S. literature is quite clear that it is just as acceptable for you to have sex with my son, under my supervision, as it is for me. That's why you pulled out your tits."

"I might be an exhibitionist," Donna purred. "I am a cheerleader."

"Well, show off as you ride my son's big, thick dick that you love so much," cooed Mom.

I nursed hard on my girlfriend's nipple while thinking, Damn, I have the best Mom ever!

Donna moved. She shifted in her seat before she straddled me. I moved my head, keeping my mouth on her nipple. I suckled on her as she straddled me, her pleated skirt rustling. Her legs just fit around me, the seat wide enough.

Mom kept a hold of my cock as Donna lowered herself to me. I groaned as my girlfriend's pussy made contact with my dick. I loved the feel of her hot, wet, shaved flesh. Her bald vulva caressed the tip, sending delight down to me.

Then her pussy lips spread over the tip. She slid her cunt down my cock. I groaned, savoring the feel of her impaling her snatch. It was incredible. I groaned, my face twisting from the delight of her pussy engulfing my cock. I groaned as inch after inch of her pussy devoured my cock. She swallowed me, Mom pulling her hand clear.

As she bottomed out on me, I grabbed her ass beneath her skirt. I kneaded her naked rump and kept suckling on her nipple. She slid her cunt up my cock, her head arching. She let out just the softest sigh and then impaled back down me.

"Oh, my god," she groaned, too loud.

"Hey, shhhh," the guy in the front hissed. Then he gasped. "What the fuck? Are you...?"

"Shhh, she's riding my son's cock," Mom purred. "I'll make sure they keep it down. Go back to watching your movie."

"Your son..." The guy's outrage melted from his voice. "Oh, okay. I get it. Just... You know..."

"They'll keep it down," Mom promised.

It was hard to do. Luckily, I had a nipple to moan around as Donna worked her pussy up and down my cock. Her tight and juicy snatch gripped me. It was incredible feeling her twat riding my cock. She felt incredible. I shuddered, savoring the way she held me.

She worked her pussy faster and faster. I shuddered, loving the feel of her twat. It was fantastic to enjoy. My face twisted with rapture. The pressure in my nuts built and built me towards this wonderful moment of explosion. I would spurt all my jizz into her.

Just pump her full of all my spunk.

"So good," whimpered Donna. "You're so huge. Oh, Mrs. Reynolds, your son is so huge."

"I know," Mom purred. "Mmm, just keep it down."

Donna nodded as she slammed her pussy down my cock.

I suckled hard on her nipple while my fingers gripped her rump. Her butt-cheeks flexed beneath my digits. I loved the feel as she rode me. Her cunt suckled at me, bringing me closer and closer to erupting. Closer and closer to flooding her with all the cum I had in my nuts. I groaned, my face contorting with the bliss of this moment.

I nursed on her nipple as her cunt massage the tip of my cock. The pressure swelled. My fingers dug into her rump. I felt the edge of her butt-crack. I couldn't resist sliding the fingers of my right hand and into her crevice and sliding down and down to reach her asshole.

I teased her. Loved her. I caressed her asshole with my digit. I massaged her sphincter. She gasped, her pussy squeezing down on my cunt. I popped my mouth off her nipple and grinned at her. Her green eyes smoldered.

"Do it," she moaned and kissed me.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth as I thrust my middle finger against her rectum. Her anal ring widened and parted. I popped into her bowels. I sank into her velvety depths as she impaled her cunt down my cock. Her tongue danced with mine.

"You two are so beautiful together," purred Mom. I felt her eyes on me. She was watching us with such hunger. "Just gorgeous.

I was glad she thought so. I loved kissing Donna as she rode my cock. My finger worked in and out of her asshole as she slid her cunt up and down my cock. Her silky snatch massaged my cock, the friction swelling the ache at the tip.

Our tongues danced even faster. She moaned as she slammed her pussy down my cock then whimpered as she slid back up it. Her asshole clung to my finger as I pumped it in and out of her bowels. She loved it.

Mom leaned in and nuzzled into my ear. "Mmm, how is her pussy?"

I broke the kiss to turn my head, staring into my mom's gorgeous eyes. "Tight and hot."

"His cock is amazing, Mrs. Reynolds," added my girlfriend, her silky snatch sliding up my shaft. "Just so amazing."

As she slammed her twat down my cock, Mom purred, "Wonderful."

She kissed me. My mom's lips melted to my lips. I groaned, kissing her back with hunger. It was hot making out with her as Donna rode me. I grabbed my mom's thigh with my left hand, my finger plunging deep and hard into the girl's asshole.

My date moaned, her boobs jiggling out of the corner of my eye. My tongue danced with Mom's. She kissed me with such aggression. I savored the feel of her hot lips on mine, my orgasm building and building in my nuts.

Mom broke the kiss, turned her head, and suckled one of Donna's nipples into her mouth. The girl gasped, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she slid up me. I savored that silky glide, her other boob quivering. I leaned in and engulfed her other nub.

"Yes," whimpered Donna as Mom and I nursed at the girl's nub. "Oh, you two are going to make me explode. Oh, yes, yes."

"Shhh," the man hissed while Donna impaled her cunt down my cock. Her silky and hot sheath engulfed every inch of my dick.

"Sorry," gasped Donna as she slid back up me. "I'm almost there. I have a mother and her son sucking on my nipples. This is so hot. I... I..." She slapped a hand over her mouth, impaled her cunt down my dick, and squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned around her nipple, nursing on her nub. Mom suckled on the other while Donna's cunt rippled around my dick. Her snatch massaged me. My balls tightened. My eyes squeezed shut. I jabbed my digit deep into her convulsing asshole. The pressure burst at the tip of my cock.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her twat. I unloaded again and again into her. I fired over and over, the stars bursting across my vision. I nursed hard on her nipple. I suckled on her, loving the feel of her in my mouth as I spurted my spunk into her snatch.

She groaned into her hand.

Mom popped her mouth off Donna's nipple and whispered into my ear, "Are you spurting all your jizz into her, Jason? Are you flooding her pussy with your cum."

I ripped my mouth off Donna's other nub to groan, "Yes, Mama! Flooding her!"

I kissed my mother again as I pumped the last of my cum into Donna's spasming pussy. My body shuddered from the rapture. I groaned into Mom's lips as my entire body buzzed with the delight. She panted, lowering her hand from her mouth, swaying.

"Oh, that was amazing," she purred. "Oh, Jason, you flooded me with so much cum."

Mom broke the kiss and purred, "I bet. I have to taste it." She stood up and grabbed Donna's hand. "Come on. I have to lick that pussy clean of my good boy's cum."

I shuddered as Donna slid off my cock. She stumbled for a moment then gasped as Mom dragged her down the aisle. I rose, struggling to shove my cock back into my jeans as I hurried after. I held my wet and throbbing cock in my hands. Mom rushed out of the theater and into the lobby. It was empty, mostly. Every screen must be playing. She headed straight for the Ladies' Room.

I followed them in, their skirts rustling. Mom's red one fluttered around her calves while Donna's much shorter swayed about her thighs. Mom shoved open the last stall door, the handicap one, and pulled Donna in after.

I slipped in and closed the door, locking it. I shuddered as Mom shoved Donna down on the toilet then knelt before her. Mom's rump wiggled at me as she shoved up Donna's skirt. My girlfriend spread her legs wide.

"Eat me out, Mrs. Reynolds," she moaned. "Just get in there and lick out all your son's cum. Ooh, that'll be so hot!"

"Yes, it will," my mother moaned. "Ooh, I love licking his cum out of other women's pussies."

"I've only gotten to enjoy him out of my mom's pussy," Donna purred, her green eyes flashing to me. Her tits were still out. Perky and delicious. "It was so amazing tasting them both mixed."

"So amazing," Mom groaned and leaned forward.

I shuddered, my wet dick throbbing as it was clear that Mom kissed at Donna's cunt. The redhead trembled, her perky boobs jiggling. Pleasure flashed across her face. A big smile spread on her lips. Then she gasped, her back arching.

"Mrs. Reynolds!" my girlfriend squealed. "Oh, my god, that was amazing. Ooh, do that again. Lick up your sun's cum from my snatch. Mmm, I'm going to cream your face!"

I stared at my mom's rump as she wiggled her hips back and forth. Her skirt rustled over her ass. I sucked on my finger fresh from Donna's asshole, tasting that sour musk. My dick was dripping in her pussy cream. Prelubed.

I fell to my knees behind my mother and hiked up her skirt. Donna watched me, a big smile on her lips. She nodded her approval as I exposed more and more of my mother's milky thighs. Then her brown bush dripping with my cum from our earlier romp. I flipped the skirt over my mom's rump. Her butt-cheeks were gorgeous.

"Yes, yes, fuck your mother as she eats me out," moaned Donna. "I love watching the two of you together. Ooh, it's so hot that I get to join the fun."

I winked at her and then pressed my dick into my mother's butt-crack. I slid down to the puckered hole. I loved the feeling. I savored the texture against my crown. I pressed forward, drilling into her asshole. Her anal ring parted.

"Jason" Mom moaned into Donna's cunt. "Yes, yes, bugger me. Fuck my ass!"

"Yes, Mama!" I groaned, her asshole widening and widening. Her velvety sphincter spread over the tip of my cock. "I'll fuck your asshole so hard, Mama!"

I popped into her bowels.

She moaned into Donna's pussy. I groaned, sinking inch after inch of my cock into my mother's velvety asshole. She held me tight while feasting on the creampie I made in Donna. My girlfriend gasped and shuddered, her young titties jiggling.

I bottomed out in my mother's asshole. I grabbed her boobs through her dress and drew back. She moaned into Donna's cunt. I shuddered, savoring the velvety grip of Mom's bowels squeezing about me. She held me tight, pleasure shooting to the tip.

"Damn!" I groaned and thrust back into her bowels, my balls smacking into her taint.

"Mmm, that's good," Mom moaned.

"Mrs. Reynolds!" squealed Donna. "Oh, my god, yes, yes, get that tongue in me. Scoop out your son's jizz. That's so hot. Yes, yes, that feels amazing."

I loved the sounds she made. I pumped away hard and fast at Mom's asshole, reveling in the gasps and moans of Donna. Her head tossed as Mom feasted on her. I groaned, squeezing her tits, my dick plowing into her velvety bowels. Her hot flesh squeezed about my dick.

I loved it. I pumped away harder and faster. I thrust into her bowels with everything that I had. I groaned, my face contorting with delight. I plunged over and over into her flesh. I loved the feel of her squeezing about me, building the ache in my nuts.

She moaned into Donna's pussy, licking and lapping at her. I wish I could see that tongue sliding through my girlfriend's twat. I just had to imagine it. To savor the look on her face. Donna gasped and moaned, her boobs jiggling.

"Oh, fuck!" gasped Donna. "Oh, my god, that's so good. Mrs. Reynolds."

"Mmm, such a spicy pussy," purred Mom, her bowels clenching about my cock, the ache swelling at the tip.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, thrusting hard into her asshole. I couldn't wait to pump spurt after spurt of my cum into my mother's bowels. Just flood her with everything that I had in me. It would be amazing to unload in her.