Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mama!" I gasped and buried into her. I erupted. "Yes, yes! I love you!"

"Jason!" she squealed, her pussy going wild around my spurting cock. "Yes, yes, breed me. Breed your mother."

"Breed her," Donna whimpered, squirming there.

The guys were all watching as I pumped my mother full of all that spunk. I threw back my head, growling out my pleasure as I fired my taboo seed into my mother's pussy. I wanted to breed her. I wanted to knock her up.

"Mama!" I groaned, her pussy sucking out all my cum. "Yes!"

I hit the peak of my pleasure. I pumped so much jizz into my mother. I basted her cunt with all my spunk. It was incredible. I felt so wonderful. My body buzzed with the rapture of this moment. I sucked in deep breaths.

"You have to fuck your mothers, guys!" I groaned. "You have no idea how amazing it is. The best sex of your life. Trust me. No MILF is better than the MILF who birthed you. So why aren't you fucking your mom?"

"Shit," groaned a jock named Mitch. He grabbed a pamphlet titled, "Ten Ways to Make Your Mother Cum!" He flicked it open, his eyes widening.

Brent, a nerdy kid with thick glasses, snagged one entitled, "Girls Like a Guy Who Goes Down On His Mom!" He smiled as he started glancing through it.

"How to Breed Your Mother," "The Ten Health Benefits from Drinking Mommy Cunt Cream," and "How to Cuck Your Father!" were all taken.

"That was so hot," Donna moaned. She bit her lip. "My mom... she never had a son. Just me and my sister." Donna squirmed. "I know it would mean a lot if there was a young man she could... you know, pretend with."

"Of course," Mom said. She grabbed a pamphlet. "All Moms Need Sons (Even If They Don't Have One)" "This one is all about how a daughter can help her mother out by bringing home a boyfriend to fuck her."

"I don't have a boyfriend," said Donna, her cheeks bright red.

"Really?" Mom smiled. "Well, I'm sure Jason would be more than happy to go home with you after classes out."

"Yeah," I said, my cheeks burning now. This was somehow more embarrassing than fucking my mom in front of the whole school.

"That sounds great," Donna said. "You rock, Mrs. Reynolds." Then she glanced at me. "And you're a stud, Jason."

I grinned foolishly at her.

Mom laughed and turned my head. She pulled me down for a kiss. I planted my lips on her and kissed her with everything that I had. How could I possibly thank her for setting me up with Donna? And Donna's mother. This was hot.

Mom broke the kiss and whispered, "That pamphlet suggests the girl should be an active participant." She licked my ear. "Mother-daughter threesome. Mmm, who's an awesome mommy?"

"You are," I groaned, my cock twitching in her pussy. "I love you so much, Mom."

She smiled at me. "Good, now you need to eat your lunch. You don't have much time left. I made you your favorite sandwich. Plus there are some cookies in there."

God, I had the best mom in the fucking world. This belt ruled.

To be continued...